The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like! I bought them for you," she rasped.

He rasped as he started finger fucking her. She was dripping wet. She moaned and fucked his hand, grinning at him and pinching his nipples. Then he hooked his finger in her hole and pulled her to his raging cock. She took him inside her hot hole and screwed herself down on him. She groaned and rocked her hips on him. But as he started to get a nice stroke going, she pulled away.

"I want you to fuck me too. I have been dreaming of having this black cock in me all day. But you cant fuck my pussy! Only my mouth and ass! Lemme loosen it up for you!"

Then Laura got up calmly and removed her bra and thongs. She squeezed scented oil onto her fingers and then she bent over at his feet, going ass up, face down. She parted her knees wide and reached back, one hand sliding to her pussy and the other to her ass. Then, smiling back at him like a shameless, horny whore, she finger fucked both her holes, skewering them, sloshing her digits in and out. She winced as she got three long digits up in her ass hole, and rolled them around, pumping them in and out, her face a mask of arousal.

"Pour some oil in honey. Lemme get it nice and loose for you. I haven't had anything in there for ages."

Dez rushed to assist. She pulled her cheeks apart and spread her hole wide open. He poured the oil at the top of crack and watched it flow into her gaping hole. Then she was oiling it and finger fucking it. Soon she had four long, thin digits in there, twisting them around.

She started rolling her ass around her hand. "Come here and lemme suck and oil you..." she rasped with want.

Dez was soon kneeling at her face, stuffing her mouth full of cock as he took over, fingering her hole with two long, thick digits.

Then he got behind her and fed his thick, bursting cock into her hole. Her sphincter opened up around him and engulfed him into her rectum. She winced as his cock slid into her slick, hot tunnel till it was all in and his balls were pushing into her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass nice and deep and it will loosen up and get wet for our big, black dick!"

Dez grabbed her hips and started pumping his cock in and out of her slowly, smoothly. She was so tight and the sight of his thick black meat splitting her small white ass was maddening.

He spanked her cheek and she cried and pushed back at him.

"You fucking slut!" He spanked her again!

"Oh yes! Spank me! Fuck me! I am your whore! I am your white whore! Use me for your pleasure!"

he grabbed her by her slim waist and started pumping her onto his cock as he pushed it in and out. Her ass was relaxed now, but it was still so tight, making his cock feel very hot and grow hard as a rock. Dez bit his lower lip, raised her up slightly and fucked her nice and deep. Feeling his thick, throbbing black cock sliding into her rectum was driving Laura mad with lust. She started pumping back and popping her cheeks, making them slap into him as he impaled her on his meat.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass! Fick meinen Arsch! Ganz schön tief! Ja! (nice and deep!)"

he was glad to oblige. He stepped up the tempo and his balls slapped into her pussy as he lunged into her hole. Suddenly, Laura shot off his cock, leaving it rearing.

"I wanna suck it! I wanna taste my ass off it! Please baby!" she begged, scurrying around. Then she picked up his cock and lapped it feverishly, her face looking possessed. She was groaning with relish!

"Mmm! That is so tasty! Mmmm!" She sucked him in and started bobbing. Then she deep throated him and slapped her arms around his middle, as she choked herself on his dick. He groaned and grabbed the back of her head and fucked her throat. Finally, she pushed off him and fell back on her ass, gasping for breath.

"Fuck! I loved that! DO you like my throat!"

"Yes!!! I love your throat!"

"Fuck my ass again! Fuck it nice and hard and I will cum for you!"

She backed into him and he entered her ass hole again. He grabbed her slim, curvy hips and pummeled her, sending his cock jetting in and out of her, and his balls were slapping a staccato into her pussy.

"Ah fuck! I love feeling your balls!!!" she grabbed them between her legs and pulled and squeezed them. Then she rubbed them into her dripping cunt. When she released them, she started rubbing her clit vigorously. Her back arched wildly and she lunged back onto his cock as he banged it into her stretched ass.

"Ah!!!! fuck! Yes!!! fuck my white ass! Tear it open! Yesssss!!!"

Dez had never fucked an ass that hard. He really tried to tear her a new one. Her tight ass started convulsing around him and clenching him tightly. She started rearing wildly, sending her blond mane flying. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up so she was kneeling before him. He kissed and bit her neck as he fucked her ass fast and she frigged her clit madly. Then she was shuddering hard and jerking and bawling her lungs out. He kept fucking her and she kept frigging and cuming and crying. He pushed her face down into the pillow and kept fucking her as his cock grew hard as a rock and turned into a flaming sword that he ran into her again and again.

Finally, Laura shot off him again. She sucked his dick straight from her ass, then she rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up, and grabbed her ass to spread it, wagging it around as she teased him with her gaping hole.

"Look how wide you opened me up with your black cock!" she rasped, running her digits into her gaping pinkness. Then she brought them to her mouth and licked them, dipped them in again and licked them. "Come and fuck my white ass. Do it!" she begged feverishly.

The dirty slut was really driving him mad now. Dez jumped on top of her and threw her feet on his shoulders. He slid his cock into her ass and pulled it out and they both gazed at her hole clenching after him.

"Look, its talking to you, crying, saying... "Please fuck me with your big, dark meat!" she cried.

And then he mounted her and rammed his dick deep inside her hole. She snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips. Then she was chewing and sucking on them passionately as she hugged and caressed him.

Dez pushed himself up on his arms and started fucking her hard. He thumped his hips into her ass, banging his cock into her with all his might, like he wanted to nail her to the bed. She glared at him and screamed for him to fuck her harder and deeper and faster and he did it. She loved a hard, thorough ass fucking. Then she bit her own lower lip and frigged her clit frenziedly. He kept fucking her, then suddenly she was squirting all over him. She kept frigging herself and squirting and he kept fucking her. Then she threw her head back and rolled on the bed, her hips jerking up at him.

"Fuck! I am cumming in your ass, you slut!" he growled in agony!

"Cum! Yes! Cum in my white ass!!!"

he rammed it deep inside her and bawled in pain as his balls exploded mightily, sending him into delirium as his hard, bursting cock pumped frothy, hot cum into her hole. Then her ass was convulsing around him and she was crying sweetly.

Dez collapsed on top of her, drenched in sweat and she hugged him. They fell asleep.

Dez stirred awake as she got up and gathered her clothes. She saw he was awake and dropped her gown, then she scuttled onto the bed and blew him. By the time she started stroking his hole he was wide awake. He came hard in her mouth and she drank him down. He looked at the watch and it was six in the morning.

She came up to his face and kissed him, making him taste his cum from her lips. Then she snuggled up to him and kissed him.

"Listen, we have to be cool minded about this. I have my plans made. I am going to graduate, marry my boyfriend and live with him."

"Do you have fun with him in bed?"

"Its alright. He is not liberated or sexual like you. You could say he is boring. But he is reliable, tame, trustworthy, predictable, submissive, and all the other things I want in a man."

"He is like a pet that lets you order him around!"

"He gives in to the better arguments, and mine are always better," she laughed.

"He is wimp that guy. A softy!"

"I am gonna have two kids with him, buy two cars, a house, and a dog. After that we will see. You are a wonderful man. You make me happy. And you are so masculine. But you are too strong. I cant control you. Therefore, I cant fuck you. Coz you will control me."

"Coz he might find out and dump your ass for fucking a Nigger?" he chuckled.

"No! And don't use that word. If I fuck you, I will lose my mind. And then I might have to change my plans and my way of life. And that is not my plan."

"Yeah, the German Plan!"

"Yeah. Listen, this stays between us, all right."

As they kissed, Dez thought, so much pain, no love from the parents, abuse from a mentor, and still loyalty to the plan. Whatever. He realized though, that white women were powerful, and white men were weakened, emasculated. They might rule the world, but at home, they had lost.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her back in bed, just to show her who ruled in his room. She hastily covered her pussy but he was aiming for that ass anyway. He entered her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Then he was riding her ass, feeling it get wet and then start to clench and convulse around him as she had her first orgasm. He ground his pubes into her pussy as he fucked her ass and it made her moan even more.

When he pulled it out, she immediately scuttled around and sucked her ass off his dick. Then she rolled over onto her belly and slid two pillows under her hips, to raise that ass nicely for him. He hole was gaping and she moaned as he entered her easily.

He fucked her nice and long, till she was begging him to hammer her, then he ripped her ass. When he came, she scooped up his cum from her hole and ate it. Then she wanted to kiss his mouth. He laughed and looked away and kissed her forehead and she seemed kind of pissed for a second. She called him a jerk, then she asked if he had one more, for her mouth. With his dick in her mouth and her oiled digit in his hole, she soon had him hard and busting. One big nut to give her a nice day.

She told him she would be at her boyfriend's that night.

Dez decided he had better fuck Aisha and see how she measured up. Coz Fraulein Wunder was way ahead now, giving up the ass.

Chapter 35

Now, Dez had learned that Aisha was like an African girl. With some of them, even when they wanted to fuck you, they would say no. You had to almost wrestle her just to get that pussy. Aisha had even told him it took her boyfriend eight months to fuck her, because she always said no, and the jerk would stop straight away.

As Dez returned home that evening, Aisha was in her room and came out when she heard him. She was looking hot as usual, in short gym skirt and tank top that had held her big tits up high and proud. They sat in the kitchen and drank a glass of wine. She was very happy. She said she had had a serious talk with her boyfriend and he had agreed to change and invest in their relationship, time and effort, to make things work, you see. She added that she and Dez would have to stop messing around, what happened the other night couldn't happen again.

Dez said he understood. When they had both had two glasses, he stood up and walked around to her. He started stroking her sensitive shoulders and she said stop it, but he didn't Instead, he pulled his hard dick out and started rubbing it on her bare shoulder.

"Look how hard I have been getting, just looking at you!"

"No!" she rasped, looking in the kitchen mirror at their horny reflection. "Put it away!"

"Suck it first!" he rasped and rubbed it on her neck and chin. She shivered and reached up to stroke it. She lapped the head. Then she pushed it away and said,

"No! You always just make me do what you want! I don't like it. I wont suck it!"

Dez just laughed and scooped her up and threw her on his shoulders. She started kicking and slapping his back, but he carried her easily to his room and dumped her on her back. She was really pissed of now.

"If I say stop it you must stop it, you bastard! I don't like stubborn guys!"

"Fuck that!"

She tried to kick him as he came down over her. He tried to kiss her and she tried to bite him.

Dez laughed and forced his body between her thighs. Then he pushed himself down. She struggled frantically, but he forced her thighs wide open. She wants wearing panties and her pussy gazed right back at him. She grabbed his head and tried to push him back as he forced himself down on her cunt. Then he was chuckling and eating her. She tiffed and groaned with anger and frustration. After a minute, she started going soft. After another, she spread her thighs wide open and pushed her pussy at his mouth. Then her fingers were stroking his head ad she was rolling her hips on his tongue.

"Pull out your tits and stroke them for me!"

"I hate you Desmond! I hate you!" she rasped and pulled off her sports bra. Then she was hissing and grimacing as she pinched and pulled her nipples and fucked his face. "Ahhhhh! Sssss! Look up here, you moron. Do you like this? Like seeing me suck on my nipple for you! Like that huh!2 she teased in a rasp, her eyes shining as she snaked her tongue around one nipple after the other and sucked them.

Dez groaned and rose to his knees, finger fucking her with one hand as he pushed his pants off with the other and stroked his cock. She reached out for it eagerly. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to his cock and she sucked it as he stroked her pussy. He didn't give her a chance to tease. She didn't bother anyway, she started sucking him straight away.

Then Dez pushed her back suddenly, and rolled on top of her. She realized his intention and tried to scurry away. Too late. He pinned her down and searched for her pussy.

"No! No!" she screamed and then gritted her teeth. "You ass hole. I will show you! You just do what you want with me huh!"

She slapped his face. He shoved his cock in all the way and she slapped him again. He laughed, and pinned her arms to her sides. "What are you tripping about, bitch! You know you want me. You know your ass belongs to me if I want it. And I want it!"

"Stupid fucking nigger!" she spat.

"Arab!"

"What! You ass hole. Now you have done it. Take it out right now!" she growled and struggled hard. But he pinned her down and started fucking her nice and slow.

At first she tried to fight it. But he pushed her thighs up high and just rode her hot, dripping pussy. She glared at him angrily, but he felt the walls of her vagina start to flutter. Then she softened and started sighing. Her glare turned into a grimace. Then she shuddered mightily and started moaning on every thrust.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!"

"you want me to stop but you like it huh!"

"If you don't fuck me good and make me cum a dozen times I will knife you I swear!" she swore, and then she started rolling her hips against him. He realized her arms and she snaked one hand around his neck and scratched him lightly as the other cupped his chest and she started tweaking on his nipples.

"Ah! That's it dance in my pussy. Yeassss! Dance baby!" she rasped as he pulled back and fucked her pussy mouth with the fat tip, rolling his hips like he was doing a sexy dance.

Soon, Aisha was all into it. She was smiling sweetly, naughtily and fucking him back lustily. Then she pushed him out and made him kneel over her and she sucked him and used his cock to slap and tease her tits and nipples. Then she sent him back between her thighs.

"Kneel up. Kneel up! I wanna see that black cock entering me and fucking me. Wait," she rasped as she slid two thick pillows under her ass, elevating her cunt to the level of his hips. She craned her neck and pulled her thighs all the way over dropping her knees on the bed besides her shoulders, leaving that pussy wide open. She took his cock and guided it in. "Yeah, that's right... There..." she slotted him back in and then released his cock.

"Now, push it in, slowly. Lemme see that black snake disappearing inside my lucky hole!"

Dez groaned as he slowly entered her hot, slippery hole, feeling her heat and moisture as she swallowed him up. Her pink pussy stretched lewdly around his thick meat as he sank it in all the way.

"Oh that feels so good. I am so full of dick. Now, grab my hips and fuck me, nice and slow. Take your time, yes... In.... now out, slowly, make it smooth, women love that. Oh damn! You are good. Yes, roll your hips around like you are dancing... I love that! Ssssss! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Shit. Honey! You are good. Desmond, I am really enjoying this, yes!!!"

Aisha started rolling her hips to meet his deep, slow thrusts. Dez forgot all about his pleasure, as he gazed at her fantastic pussy taking his cock, and her curvy hips rolling round and round, up and down to meet him. Her face was switching between being happy and radiant and being contorted into a lust filled grimace.

He fucked her slowly for what seemed like a wonderful eternity. Then her pussy started contracting around him and her lips curled back into a vicious snarl...

"Ah yes!!!! Keep it up. I am cumming baby! Oh yes! Don't stop! Yes!!!!" she moaned sweetly and her lower belly started convulsing. Then her hips were popping sharply.

"Oh fuck, now, lets get into serious business," she said with a dirty chuckle, pushed away the pillows, and pulled her knees to her chest, spreading her pussy like the rainbow. "Come down on me and fuck me as hard and fast as you can. Hammer my pussy. Try to hold back a bit and I swear I will cum so loud and hard. You want that, don't you! To murder me with your black cock and make my Persian ass scream!"

"Yes!" Dez growled huskily and lowered himself on her, propping himself up on his elbows. She wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his taut ass cheeks. She gave them a slap and he started hammering her cunt.

It was much fun fucking Aisha. He could easily twist her body and move her as he pleased. He grabbed her by the back of her neck and pumped her up and down, slamming his cock deep inside her. She immediately started writhing and moaning sharply, and her lusty hips hurled her pussy to meet his hard, big dick as it pounded her.

"Ah!!!! Ah!!!! Yes!!!! Yesss!!! You are murdering me! Kill my pussy! Yes!!!!"

She cried so sharply on every thrust, as if in pain and Dez was inspired to maddening heights of lust. His cock started getting real hot as her pussy wrapped tighter and tighter around his dick and the lusty mama fucked him back, harder and faster. He started feeling dizzy as the earth seemed to tilt and turn upside down, but his hips couldn't stop moving.

Aisha was now bawling loud, as the bed creaked underneath them. She sank her talons into his ass and he felt a sharp pain. It incensed him to bite his lip and fuck her even harder. Then suddenly his head, his body and his cock and balls all seemed to just explode. He jerked out of control as his balls erupted, again and again. Aisha came again and she jerked so violently, her arms and legs locked tightly around him, her lips clamped tightly around his as she sucked his tongue out of his mouth, or so it felt.

Dez collapsed on top of her, body covered in sweat and groaned, and gasped, feeling like a million bucks.

Aisha got up and brought them beers, juice and a joint. They drank and smoked, lying in each other's arms, limbs intertwined, as they languidly explored each other's body. His fingers slowly made their way to her slick, shaved cunt. She scooped up a big breast and fed him. As he devoured it she started fucking his hand. Then she was stroking his cock.

He pushed her face down to his cock and she started sucking. She draped herself over his thigh and did her teasing thing, getting him hard as a rock as she had fun with his dick. Then he bent her over on the bed, close to the edge and stood on the floor behind her, planting his legs apart.