The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna see that fine ass as I fuck you. Work that pretty Persian ass!"

he lined his cock with her hole and she pushed back at him, taking him in and crying sweetly. At first she made him stand still and danced all over his dick, popping her ass sexily and rolling and pumping it, having mad fun with his dick.

She was looking over her shoulder, smiling coyly, teasing him, asking him,

"You like that baby? When I back it up on you and make your big, black cock disappear in my pussy? Swallowing it all up? Like that huh?"

"Yes bitch! Fuck that black cock!"

"I knew you would fuck me and it would be good. I knew it! Want me to make it real good for you baby!"

Those big, honey colored, twinkling eyes were almost as incensing as her hot pussy. She got him even crazier as she threw her face down on the bed, raised her knees and started slapping her cheeks into his hips as she pummeled his cock. Then she would slow it down and fuck him in long, deep strokes. She would pull off his hard cock, leave it rearing, then she would back into him and her gaping hole would just swallow him up and it was maddening.

He climbed on the bed and fed her his cock. She was a freak and loved tasting herself form his black dick. She ate him like she was starving, then pushed him away and told him to put it back up.

He did, and then she was lunging feverishly back at him, impaling herself on his meat like she wanted to gut herself. She thudded into him, deliberately, till she came crying into the bed covers.

"I wanna taste my pussy off that cock again! Please baby, lemme suck that black dick!" she begged. He offered it to her lips and they took it, slurping off all her tasty juices.

Then she told him to fuck her,

"Grab my hips and remember, nice and slow, and smooth! Lemme feel your big black cock filling up my sweet little pussy, stretching it. That's it! That's good!"

He fucked her slowly and gently. Then when her pussy started contracting again and she was moaning sweetly, he grabbed her hips hard and started ramming it into her, as he yanked her thick, fine ass onto his dick. He loved the succulent slaps his hips produced on her thick ass. He concentrated hard on not coming, and even as she came hard, bawling, he kept fucking her. To his surprise, at one point she just went limp. He asked if she was alright.

"Yes I am honey," she rasped weakly, smiling at him. "Now, fuck me as hard as you can and explode inside me. I wanna feel you explode!"

Dez bit his lower lip and fucked her so hard he thought he would dent her ass. When his orgasm approached, he pulled out. He straddled her and pushed his cock at her mouth. She shot up and licked him through the condom, obviously relishing the taste of her pussy. Then she sucked him again. He held up her head and fucked her face.

Then he flipped her over and fucked her again. He had so many ideas on how to hit it and so did she. They fucked like dogs in heat and Aisha came cuming and screaming. When he finally came it was sudden and so intense he thought he would die. He bawled like a moron as his balls exploded again and his hips jerked and whipped

Finally, he collapsed on top of Aisha. He felt so happy and so exhausted. He thought he should lay down a bit and sleep. Then he gazed at the watch and saw it was almost two. He and Aisha had fucked for four hours straight.

Aisha slipped on her skirt and left the room. She returned with a dish of warm, scented water. She made Dez sit on the edge of the bed with her his feet on the floor and knelt between his legs.

"May I?" she asked and scooped his cock up lovingly in one hand, took a sponge with the other and tenderly, lovingly washed it clean. Then she washed the balls. She dried him with a small, velvety towel. Then she took a bottle of fragrant oil and oiled his dick with it, till it had a dark gleam. Dez was moaning by now and the blood was rushing into his meat.

"Fuck! You are like an African."

"Well, you can see my aunts taught me well. But you are hard again. Boy, you are an insatiable, indomitable lion." She giggled. "You want more, huh?" She gave him a sweet, lecherous smile, one hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, rolling round and round as the slick fingers of the other went running up and down his rapidly thickening shaft.

"Thanks honey, for all this dick" she rasped and her head descended. His excited cock was sucked up into her hot, wet mouth and Dez was in paradise.

She blew him slowly, teasing him, making him get so hard that he thought his cock would just burst. His balls caught fire. He started gasping sharply. Then Aisha pulled her lips off him with a loud pop, wet pop.

"Are you all right honey? You look like you are in pain... Mmmmm! What is this!!! Lemme clean this sweet little mess up..."

She purred as she lapped up the cream that was oozing out of his pee slit. Then she went down and to feast on his balls. Lapping them, making them hot and wet. Then she pushed his thighs up and ate his ass. He couldn't believe what a freak she could be when she wanted. She was such a tease too, sliding her tongue up his hole, bobbing and slurping, then pulling out, gazing at him coyly, and asking if he liked it when she tongued his ass, if he really loved to see her pretty face buried in his black ass, and eating it.

Dez forgot all about everything that had ever mattered to him.

Then she mounted him again and rode him. He had never been ridden this good in ages. She rode his dick like camel, in long, deep bouncy thrusts. When she finally let him cum, he exploded so intensely he thought the whole cosmos had exploded with him. He sank back on the bed. Aisha woke him up with a cup of coffee the next morning.

"Thanks for last night, you rapist." she kissed him deeply.

"I should thank you!"

"But I don't want you to do it again.

Chapter 36

When Dez went to work, he thought about it and decided it was a tie. One of these girls had to come up with something and win him.

For a while, he fucked both girls. Laura had once met Aisha coming out of his room with her panties down and she suspected he was fucking her, but she didn't say a thing. She just came and got affection and cock from him. When Aisha discovered that he was fucking Laura she was pissed. She said what the heel you see in that cunt. She said she would bash Laura. He told her she had a boyfriend, so she should quit tripping. She started sulking and said she never would talk to him again. In the end, he just carried her to his room and fucked her. She was really resisting at first. It took all his determination to enter her. But once he was in, she started fucking him back. And she told him she would show him that German bitch didn't have shit on her. She fucked him good and let him fuck her ass. Then she told him she never had so much fun in bed with her boyfriend, and he just couldn't bring out the freak in her like Dez did.

Laura came to him one evening asking if he was still fucking the Arabian slut! She aid Laura had looked at her funny, like she wanted to bash her. Dez told her that she had her boyfriend. SO?

Laura told him he didn't need that short, ugly camel jock whore. She fucked him nice and dirty as if to prove it.

And both girls were getting freakier all the time, like they wanted to prove to him that they were the number one freak of the month. He realized it turned them on, that he was fucking them both. They would always ask if he washed his dick after fucking the other. He would say no, and then they would wash it in their mouths.

One evening, Laura came in when Aisha was sucking him. Aisha told her to get lost. Laura smiled cheekily and sat on the edge of the bed and picked up a joint from the ashtray.

"I am curious. Show me what you can do?"

"Look and earn bitch!" Aisha snorted. Then she gave him a horny, nasty blow job. Then she bent over and took Dez in her pussy, doggy style and fucked him. Laura raised her skirt and started stroking her pussy, gazing at them in fascination. Then she reached over and smacked Dez' ass.

"Fuck her nice and hard, that little whore! Tear her up with your black cock!" Aisha snorted at her then Dez was pounding her. And she was screaming and banging her fists into the mattress. She came so hard, for it was turning her on that Laura was watching. Dez pulled his cock out of Aisha and held it up to Laura. It was covered in Aisha's whitish pussy juice for she was dripping.

"Fuck off! I am not tasting her pussy!"

"You are! Lick that pussy off my cock! DO it!" he pulled her gently to his cock, then Laura started licking it. Then she was sucking him and groaning. Then she put him back up in Aisha and kept holding his dick, stroking and pumping it into Aisha. Then she pulled it out again and slurped it clean.

Dez rolled Aisha rolled onto her back and told Laura to put him in. Then he gently pushed her face down to Aisha's clit and she started licking her. Aisha grabbed her head and started grinding her clit onto her mouth feverishly as Dez fucked her. Then he pulled out of her and Laura ate it. Aisha smiled wickedly and took Dez' cock and guided it into her ass hole. Dez fucked her hole nice and deep. Then she pushed him back from her gaping hole and looked at laura in challenge. Laura's eyes were misty with lust. She sucked Aisha's ass off Dez' cock. Then she went down and tongued Aisha's gaping ass hole. Aisha went wild and cried and moaned.

"You are crying now, huh, slut!" Laura teased, licking her lips and smiling wickedly.

Dez entered Aisha's pussy and fucked her hard till he exploded in her. Then he pulled out and made Laura get down on all fours before Aisha and tongue her cum filled pussy. Laura had told him that she had eaten girls before, and she was soon showing Aisha just how good she could munch rug. Aisha was crying and fucking her face and going wild as she was slurped clean and tongue fucked till she was dizzy.

Dez pulled up Laura's skirt and removed her soaked thongs and then he entered her ass and started fucking her in deep, smooth strokes as she devoured Aisha.

Aisha wasn't too keen to suck Laura's ass off his cock, but Laura laughed and rubbed her clit fiercely and then Aisha was sucking.

Then he fucked both girls dirtily all night. They even left him in peace, to tongue kiss and devour each other. From then on, he could fuck either of them or both, no problem.

Chapter 37

Now, at first Dez was looking for one girl to date, but then he thought, why not both. Whenever they were home, they slept in his bed, either or both, and he fucked them. There was still some rivalry, but they now got along. They stopped going less and less to their boyfriends, and doing stuff with him and each other

One week end, they threw a party in their apartment. Many students were around and so were both girl's boyfriends. The girls were trying to behave and acting like it never took place. He took Aisha outside to smoke a joint and soon had her smoking his dick. Then she went back in and tongue kissed her unknowing German boyfriend, who was standing stiffly around. After a while, he took Laura to his room and got his dick sucked and his ass stroked and licked. He told her he was fucking her pussy that night and she said no.

It was getting kind of late and people were beginning to leave. Dez looked around to see if there were any nice chicks left. All the ones that remained were with and spotted Laura trying to get her drunk boyfriend to stand up, but he was slumping on the seat, passed.

"Had a bit too much to drink, huh!" Dez said to Laura.

She started giggling. The tall, blond was looking chic, dressed in a gray waistcoat over a white shirt, a short black skirt and lace stockings and high heels. Her long hair was combed open and her face was well made up, her alluring lips a cherry gloss. She was quite drunk. She giggled on unsteady feet as she focused him with big, excited, sparkling, light brown eyes.

"Hi Desmond. Hi hi!"

"Hi, care to dance while your boyfriend recovers."

Dez took her hand and she giggled as he led her to the sparsely populated floor. Slow music was playing to wind down the party. He put his arms around her slim body and pulled her into his lean, muscular frame. She giggled and stroked his arms.

"Mmmm! Dez, I love these muscles."

"mmmm! Is your pussy all wet for me now?"

"I told you you are not fucking it! Now stop grabbing my ass, my boyfriend is here..." she rasped and kissed him lightly, but fully on the lips.

Dez grinned and turned to look at Aisha. She was standing with her boyfriend, and he was looking with disapproval. In fact, he cast them both the evil eye.

Dez decided to give her a good show. He started stroking Laura's hips with his big hands, swaying her to the music. She slid her arms around his neck and leaned into him, molding her soft body into his muscles. She really like his body. Her boyfriend was kind of flabby, he didn't have these dark, hot, strong muscles, and he didn't ooze such virility like Dez.

As Laura felt the black man's big hands slide down her hips and cup her ass and start to explore it, she knew she should tell him to stop it, but she felt so good. She rolled her ass in his hands and then he was rolling her hips into hers, grinding a thick, hard bundle into her excited cunt. Laura felt dizzy with arousal. She buried her face in his strong chest and her eyes became misty. She moaned into his chest and Dez felt her hips start to roll around his cock. He could tell she was horny. He gazed over her hair at Aisha and she looked mad.

They danced two songs. Then the music was cut. Dez and Laura looked into each eyes. Laura's were shining with lust and desire.

"Come to my room," Dez said to her.

"No!" she exclaimed. "My boyfriend."

"We will bring him to your room together, then we go over to mine."

"And then? I wont come. Its time for me to get pregnant. I don't want your baby in my womb."

"I will just fuck your ass, all right?"

They carried her big, flabby boyfriend between them and dropped him in bed. Dez and Laura walked to his room. They met Aisha and her boyfriend in the passageway. He snorted, but Aisha winked. Dez took Laura's hand, and led her in.

Dez snaked an arm around her hip, pulled her to him, grabbed an ass cheek and squeezed hard.

"Oh!!!!! my boyfriend! I cant do this Dez!!" she whispered.

"Me neither!" Dez snaked his other arm around her neck, yanked her face to his and kissed her fiercely. She whimpered, then her mouth opened and she was kissing him back greedily. Dez grabbed her tits and squeezed as he ground his cock into her and she parted her thighs and pushed her itchy cunt at him.

Then Laura started panting and hissing and her dainty hands were all over him, grabbing and squeezing his muscles. He opened her coat and shirt and she hastily dropped them. He gasped as he gazed at her pale torso. She had nice, round, medium sized breasts and her toned belly.

"You look hot!" he gasped.

"This is risky. We shouldn't be doing!" she rasped, then he kissed her and she was ripping his shirt open and grabbing his hot muscles like she loved them.

Dez opened her skirt and she wiggled as he pushed it down her hips. He gasped again. She was standing in a tiny lace, with a garter belt, suspenders and mid thigh stockings.

"You are so hot baby!"

"Hi hi hi. Thanks! I actually put this on to surprise my boyfriend. Its our anniversary. Oh my gosh! What am I doing?"

"he is passed out, so let me make up for him."

Dez was all over her. He pulled her onto the bed, opened her bra and fed ravenously on her breasts and she started moaning, stroking his head lovingly. He stroked her lower belly and the insides of her thighs, avoiding her cunt and she started writhing and rolling her hips. When he finally slid a hand over her pussy, she shuddered mightily and started grinding against his palm. He squeezed her hard and she was dripping wet. Her panties were soaked.

"We should stop now! Oh no! This feels so good! Stop it please Desmond!" she moaned.

He eased his digits under her thong and they met with the soft, hot, dripping folds of her cunt. He pushed her thong off her cunt and gazed at it. Her dark bush was trimmed very short and felt so nice to touch. Her long, pink slit, and the two thick, engorged, dark pink lips were shining with moisture.

"You are not fucking it!" she gasped.

Then he traced her engorged lips and felt her juices just pour out. He eased a fat finger tip into her hole and she cried and turned up her hips and started fucking it deeper into her hungry hole. He pushed and it was sucked in entirely.

He finger fucked her slowly, in deep strokes, rolling his finger around her hole. Laura moaned and started rolling her hips. Her pretty face was soon contorted into a grimace and her cunt started contracting and tugging at his finger. Dez finger fucked her a while, loosening and stimulating her dripping pussy as he feasted on her tits and then returned to her lips.

Then he opened his pants with one hand keeping the other busy with her cunt.

"No! Stop Dez!" she whispered, staring at his crotch. He wasn't wearing undies and as he pushed his jeans down, his cock sprang out and pointed at her, a big, fat and jet black, with thick veins running from the tip to the base.

"Greet it properly..." Dez grabbed a wad of hair and pulled her pretty face to his cock. She tried to pull back. He rubbed her clit in firm, round motions. The hot blond moaned, parting her thighs and reached up.

"This is not good. Not good at all! You have no discipline" Laura sighed and then she scooped his cock up and started licking. Dez groaned as she stroked him and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, making it nice and wet. She started moaning and purring as he stroked her cunt and her arousal rose to searing heights. She peeled back the foreskin and wrapped her tongue around his thick, shiny head like a snake, making him groan. Then she draped her thin, red lips over him and engulfed it. She looked up at him with twinkling eyes as she munched on his throbbing meat and moaned like it was a tasty treat.

Dez finger fucked her and she started bobbing her head with growing urgency, breathing through her flared nostrils as she threw her drooling, sucking lips at his dick. She was taking it straight to the back of her mouth, making loud, slurping sounds. She sucked his dick like she wanted to devour and digest it. Dez rewarded her for the wanton, greedy blow job by rubbing her clit vigorously. She suddenly spat his dick out, threw her head back and started crying as her hips jerked violently against his hand and she was cumming hard. Dez kept frigging and she kept cumming until her eyes disappeared into the back of her head and and she finally fell back on the bed, gasping and heaving for breath.

Dez kicked off his pants and rolled on top of her and parted her weak thighs.

"No!" she protested weakly. "I have to go back to my boyfriend. We cant Dez. Stop it."

Dez raised her thighs, eased her thongs off her cunt. She reached down with her weak hands to stop him. He found her hole and suddenly rammed his cock into her, with all his might, sending it to the back of her cunt!

"No!!!!" she whispered sharply as she jerked violently. "Put it in my ass. Please!"

Dez lowered his face down on hers, latched his lips onto hers and started riding her pussy, in gentle, deep strokes. At first she tried to twist face away and push him off, but not for long. But she had to admit, she loved the way he moved, his body was undulating like a snake and he was rolling his hips so smoothly, rhythmically, as if he wasn't fucking her but dancing in her pussy.

His cock was feeling so good in her excited, dripping pussy, filling her up, stretching her, giving her a plumb, full feeling. And it felt so wonderful, as the hot, spongy, throbbing meaty sausage stroked the walls of her tight, lubed vagina, spreading sweet electrical currents and sharp thrills through her cunt. Soon, her whole body was all tingly and she was so aroused.