The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!!! Ohhh!!!! Oh!!!" she cried sweetly into his lips, forgetting all about her boyfriend and taking what she had come for. Then she opened her lips and started kissing him back. Her body relaxed and then melted and her hips pushed up, offering him her cunt to spear as he pleased. She snaked her long thighs around his hips and hooked her feet, still in their high heels, over the backs of his thighs.

"You like that huh! Like the way I fuck your pussy. That's where that fucking cock belongs. Your pussy and your womb are mine!"

"No!! You should stop it," she lied and snaked her arm around his neck and sucked and chewed and bit on his thick, fat lips as her hips rolled, fucking him back.

Dez fucked her nice and slow till a warm orgasm broke over her. Then he raised himself up on his arms, and started fucking her with faster, deeper thrusts. His hips moved rhythmically, as if he was dancing to a fast song in her pussy.

"Ah yes!!!! Yes yes yes!!!" the white woman grunted in her throat, reaching up to grab handfuls of the thick, powerful dark chest muscles that were flexing above her face. She pinched his nipples and he hissed and fucked her even deeper. Then Laura was gripped with such a carnal hunger that she craned her neck and started feasting on his muscles, sucking, slurping and licking like he was a tasty steak.

Dez grabbed the back of her head and yanked her face into his chest as he rode her pussy nice an deep until she finally started cumming again. He let her go and she dropped on the bed and she started bawling and writhing and convulsing violently. Her face was a mask of immense pain. Dez smiled evilly, pressed her thighs into her body, pushing her knees into her tits and then he hammered her brutally, like he wanted to send his cock right through her back. Laura gave a shattering scream, like she was in immense pain. He kept pounding her and she kept screaming, grabbing on to his arms and glaring at him with eyes that were popping out of their sockets now.

"Ah!!!! Fuck me!!! Yes Desmond!!! Kill me with your big, black cock!!!"

Dez knew anybody who was awake would hear her, but he didn't give a fuck. All he cared about was killing his first white pussy!

He fucked her as hard as he could for as long as he could, until he was drenched in sweat, his back felt like it was breaking and his cock felt like it was on fire. Then she threw her head back and arched her back and wrapped her legs around his waist, raising her hips off the bed and giving him her pussy to stab and destroy. He destroyed it, until she was just whimpering weakly.

Then he finally hammered his cock deep into her, one more time and let go. He roared at Laura like a lion as his balls exploded like a vicious bomb blast. He bucked violently as his cock writhed and jerked in her cunt, blasting his cum into her. Laura cried out and came again.

He fell down on her and they dozed for some minutes. Dez was awakened by Laura as she shook him. He rolled off her drowsily.

"You came in my pussy! If I am pregnant I will keep it!" it sounded like a threat! "I will bear your child. I swear!" she growled and climbed off the bed, onto her groggy feet. She bent over to pick up her skirt. Dez gazed at her fine white ass, split by the sexy, dark, little thong, with the garter belt running along top and got horny instantly. He crept off the bed silently. Laura gave a gasp as her ass was suddenly smacked. The she felt him fishing her thong out of her crack.

"No! Dez! I must go!" she whispered frantically.

She tried to rise but he kept her bent over and rammed his cock back into her hole. She cried. He pushed her to the wall and made her lean forwards and hold on to it, as he fucked her in almost upright position, his hips slapping into her ass as he sent his cock hurtling into her dripping pussy. Laura started moaning and gobbling like a turkey. Then she started crying out, then she was shoving against the wall and lunging back at him, getting her cunt skewered on his cock. He picked up one of her supple, pale thighs, raised it like a dog peeing on a tree and stabbed her cunt to even deeper penetration.

Laura cried and moaned and humped him back lustily. After she came, singing him praise, he took her to his desk. He wiped all his books off it and made her sit on the edge. He got between her legs and stabbed her with his cock and she started crying with pleasure. She snaked her arms around his dark neck and feasted on his lips as he fucked her. Then he pushed her back on the desk and fucked her long and good till she started cuming and bawling again.

He picked her up finally, carried her to the bed, his hard cock still buried in her and laid her down. He kept fucking her and she fucked him right back, with vigor, till he was spurting his cum deep in her pussy.

Even when she woke up the third time, he also awoke, caught that ass and pulled her face to his dick. The moment she had it on her lips, she started sucking. Then they fucked again. This time she rode him like a horse bareback, and when he came, she sat upright and ground ferociously into him, telling him to knock her up.

She finally staggered out of his room after five hours. Her boyfriend was just waking up, nursing a severe head ache. He asked her where she was. He lied she had gone to buy rolls for breakfast but the bakery was closed.

He tried to say something. She looked at him sternly and he shut up.

Chapter 38

Laura told Aisha that maybe Dez had knocked her up. Aisha immediately stopped taking the pill. A month later, they both said the tests were positive. They were talking about forming a household with him and them. They also both offered to marry him.

Both girls told their boyfriends that they were fucking him and each other. The guys didn't dump them or even smack them, they went on their knees and started groveling. Even Aisha's stiff boyfriend started worshiping her and begging her please. Dez would fuck them and they would go and get their pussies and asses cleaned by their guys' tongues. After a while, he gave the word and the girls went and dumped the guys. Both guys were sad and heartbroken and kept calling and saying shit like, "But honey, you cant do this to me! Please!"

The girls just took advantage, getting them to run errands for them and shit, but were not even kissing them.

But as it was, Dez was getting fed up with them. It was really the same old shit! German women were just too bossy. Now, he had grown up seeing his mom manipulate his dad and he found that fucked. But German women didn't manipulate you even. They told you, do what I want or fuck you! They wanted to wear the pants, and decide anything, no matter how small or big.

Of the two, Laura was the worse. She was all calm and cool, but if she didn't have her way, she turned into a choleric cunt. They flew on Holiday to Paris together when she knew she was pregnant. They were viewing the Eiffel tower and she started nagging him, because he had refused to go and watch a movie with her. He had watched the movie once and found it very boring. Furthermore, it was showing in French and he didn't speak the language.

Now, Laura was used to having her way and she got pissed. She started insulting him in front of all the people around. He ignored her. She got louder, dissing him in French. He walked off, she came after him, shoving him. Then she smacked the back of his head. Dez lost it finally and slapped her. Everyone gasped. Laura went off to a safe distance and started insulting him. He walked off and she came after him, staying out of reach, talking shit and she even picked up some garbage and tossed it after him. Dez looked at her and realized she had a mad look on her face.

Even when they got to their hotel, she was still talking shit. He went into the suite to pack, for he was quitting that whore. Laura said, "What! Are you crazy! You cant dump me!"

She couldn't believe it. She came at him crying hysterically, talons raised, and tried to tussle. He held her still and she called him a woman, with no balls and no cock. He got mad, smacked her, slammed her onto the bed and ripped her panties off, then he fucked her hard. She started cumming the moment he entered her. He brutalized her cunt and ass hole and came in her. Then he yanked her face to his cock and fucked her face with it till he was hard again and then he bashed her holes with it. He thought she would hate him. Instead, she held him and cried, saying it was so hot to make love after a fight, and that she really loved him.

Her madness did not stop there though. He went shopping with her and she started some stupid shit with a cashier. Then she started throwing stuff around and jumped on the conveyor belt. He tried to calm her down and she tried to bite and scratch him. He backed off, for that shit was just embarrassing. When the cops came, she was soon fighting with them till she was carried off struggling and kicking. Dez had to go and get her out. She was horny when the got home and fucked him like mad.

That was what she always did , cause shit, start a nasty scene and then get all horny and cock crazy. She always promised him that shit would never happen again but it always did.

At the same time, Aisha was no better. She also wanted to decide anything and everything, even what he put on his bread roll. If she didn't have her way, she would sulk and get very angry, giving him the evil eye and wouldn't talk to him. Then she would get nasty and dirty and get him all horny. When he was in the middle of fucking her, she would say she wasn't in the mood any more try to push him off. Dez wasn't having that shit, so he held her down and kept fucking her, she just lay there like a log, looking at him like he was scum. He fucked her as hard as he could but she just switched off and wouldn't react. Then the mean bitch started whistling. He slapped her face and she got mad and fought him. Then they fucked like animals and she came hard and so did he. When he got off her, she said she was going to get a knife and run it through him. He knew she meant it. It was a lucky thing he did lock the door, or she would have knifed him, that woman from the desert. As it was, she ran the knife through the door, several times. She even said she would poison him. She stayed mad for ages. She couldn't even sleep for two days. All because he wouldn't wear the shirt she wanted him to wear.

She called all the people he knew sobbing and lying. Then she called her mom and dad and cried and they came over and look at him funny, saying it was bad enough he knocked up their daughter, but beating her up, and running a knife through the door, and raping her. Only when her dad insisted on taking her away and calling the cops did she finally admit that she was really lying. Her dad called her a conniving whore, just like her mom. Then Aisha and her mom were dissing her dad and running him out of the apartment, and Dez too. Those Persian women threw plates and pots and shit!

At least she didn't start shit in public. Everyone thought she was such a darling, but the annoying thing about Aisha was that she was conniving. She was full of tricks.

Both those girls were always quick to say I am sorry honey, much later. Then they would do it again. He tried anything and everything on them both, but the problem was that both women were used to German white wimps. Those women were too bossy and their dads, brothers and men were too wimpy. He was not having that shit.

They were bored with German wimps. They wanted a real man, but they couldn't stand him. They wanted to decide each and every little thing and would go mad like little, spoiled kids that threw tantrums when they couldn't have an ice.

And together, they formed an evil, very vindictive alliance. They told him that when he married either of them for his papers, he better do what they said or else. And he could see they meant it.

Dez decided to just be cool, but after a while, he couldn't even stand those bitches.

The only good thing about them was that they were excited and happy t be having black babies. They even had African names for them. He flew his mom to England to meet them and they put on their best behavior. His mom thought he was so lucky to have two such beautiful, nice women to have his kids. For she was used to several women sharing a man, and she could see that Aisha and Laura were very close. And they loved his mom and promised to bring their kids to Africa and visit. Dez was even amazed that those girls could put on such good behavior. He started thinking, maybe I was too hasty. But after they came back to Germany, they went back to their old ways, right at the Airport.

Those mad girls had some fine ass pussy and ass. To fuck them was heaven, but to be with them the rest of the time was hell. And what's worse, they started to conspire and plot against him. Damn! If they were not having his kids, he would have dumped them.

Dez was addicted to their raw sex; he kept saying he was fucking those hos one more time and quitting them. But they said to him, "Its about time you married one of us and we moved into a nice, big house together."

Dez told them he wasn't settling down with them, ah ah, no way. He told them to get an abortion, but they refused and said, "We don't need a man, we will raise our kids alone. Just us women!"

He told them to go and marry their German boyfriends. He was just being rude, but after two days, they came back and told him it was on.

"And what do those wimps say about my kids?"

"They both agreed to marry us and look after our kids like their own. They will go working and bring the money. And whats' more, the are not cruel and stubborn like you."

It was surprising for Dez. But at the end of the day, it was good riddance for bad rubbish. He couldn't stand those bossy white sluts. Let a white man have them and raise his kids. Fuck it. They only agreed to let him see his kids if he would father more for them, for they both wanted black kids only. And they wanted him to keep on fucking them anyway. Dez said he would keep an eye on them first, and only if they didn't fuck up with his first kids would he let them have more.

Their two boyfriends started making wedding plans. They used to come in and look at him funny, for they knew he had knocked up their women and was still fucking them.

But he told them to behave, or he would tell their girls to call off the weddings, and the cowards started behaving. The funny thing was that Laura and Aisha gave him grief when they were alone with him, but as far as their boyfriend's were concerned, they listened to what Dez told them, and the guys knew it too.

He nearly laughed, seeing them hugging and kissing the two bossy hos and saying "Baby I love you." And agreeing to raise another man's kids. What wimps! He even told them he didn't want to hear complaints from his kids and women and they nodded.

Dez shook his head and moved the fuck out. He still used to come around and fuck Aisha, or Laura, or both, coz those bitches could fuck. And their pregnancies were getting them real horny. The thing was, if he didn't live with them, they were so nice when he came around. But if he stayed more than two days, they started acting funny, and getting cheeky, trying to get fresh with him like sour cream. It was like they really couldn't stand men.

Chapter 39

Now, Dez took stock. He had dated three white women seriously, and come up blank. They were all simply too fucking bossy and mad. Was it just coincidence, or bad luck, or were they damn shit head women? Where were all the good, nice, sweet, normal, sane white girls?

Dez decided he needed to stop wasting his time looking for love and find himself a nice, rich white woman to sponsor him, instead of fucking with these stupid, young, broke ass white hos. All he did was fuck them and he might get a lousy sandwich in the morning. And then a whole bag of attitude and some too.

SHIT!!!!!

But a brother needed papers in Babylon.

Shit!