The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you guys up to?" Louisa gasped, looking at them from the door way.

"Come in and close the door," Dez told the slim, tall young blond. Marta got a bit shy, but he kept tonguing her and stroking her ass crack and she started kissing him and working his dark breasts as she ground her cunt into his thick cock lustily. He cupped her pussy with his other hand and stroked it to the rhythm of his hand that was stroking her ass crack. Louisa stared in disbelief, seeing the big, dark hands working her friends pale body. She got horny from the site. She grabbed a joint and started smoking, as she sat on her bed and gazed transfixed, feeling all tingly.

Dez eased his digits under Marta's tight little thong and they dabbled in her pink wetness. She gasped and stiffened, but he stroked her engorged, dripping pussy expertly and she started rolling her hips against his hand and sucking his tongue down her throat. Then he wriggled one digit, then another into her and started finger fucking her and she started crying. He made her stand up over him and bend over so her friend could see his dark digits working her mate's pink pussy.

"Fuck my hand Marta. I want you to cum all over my digits! Do it!" he rasped.

"I cant believe I am doing this. Its so much fun!" she rasped back and she went wild with lust and arousal. Marta feasted on his lips and gasped into them, as she fucked his hand with growing urgency, ignoring her friend completely. Dez fucked her harder and faster, slapping his palm into her cunt until she was cuming hard, her body twisting convulsing all over him. She finally collapsed over him and draped her arms around his neck, then she was kissing him and giggling.

She left for the bathroom. Dez held his hand out to Louisa.

"No!" she rasped huskily, her eyes saying something else as she gazed at his dark, muscular body. "I have a boyfriend."

"I wont fuck you. I will just make you cum."

Louisa came to him, and when Marta returned, her friend was kissing Dez and getting finger fucked on the couch. The lanky girl stood over him and whipped her hips up and down on his digits, grabbing onto his shoulders and impaling her pink, young pussy on his digits. She was horny her juices were making his fingers white.

Dez saw her tightening up and going stiff, holding her breath deep in her chest, as she was about to come. He fished his cock out of his pants and it was hard. He pulled his digits out of Louisa and the nineteen year old wailed in anguish. Then he pushed his cock smoothly and swiftly into her, pulling her hips down and shoving it all into her young, tight, dripping, hot hole.

"No!" she wailed, even as she convulsed and came all over his thick, hard, hot black cock. "I said no fucking!"

Dez smeared his lips into hers and started pumping her slim, curvy hips on his dick. As she felt his meat pumping in and out of her hole, filling her up, stretching her and sending sharp, beautiful sensations all over her body, Louisa cried into his mouth and started fucking him back. He fucked her nice and deep and made her cum hard. Then he grabbed her hips and yanked them onto his cock as he punched her young cunt like he was mad at it. Louisa screamed and arched her back and reared wildly, cuming hard. Then Dez stood up with her, scooping up her long legs and grabbing her ass cheeks. He walked around the room with his pants around his feet, fucking her, slapping his hips into her small, round, young ass as she held on to his shoulders and came like a bitch. He kept fucking her till she draped herself over his shoulders and cried softly into his neck. Then he buried his cock into her and exploded deep inside her vagina. He took her to the bed and dropped her down on her back besides her friend.

Marta gazed as if in a trance, from her friend's gaping, pink hole, that was smeared and leaking thick creamy cunt, to Dez# softening, smeared cock that was inches from her face.

Dez smiled at her and gently cupped the back of her head.

"Lick this black cock, I know you want to!"

"No! I got a boyfriend. And it was just in Louisa's thing!" she rasped fearfully.

Dez brought her gently to his cock and rubbed it softly on her lips. She started licking it softly. Then she was moaning and lapping it. Dez took her hand to it and she started stroking and sucking his dick like she was born to it. She devoured him with hunger and made him hard as a rock. Louisa was gazing dreamily as she lay on her back. Dez told her to stroke her pussy and she blushed and did it. Soon, she was rolling her hips on her digits as her friend sucked the black cock straight from her pussy. Marta even tried to fight him as he pulled his cock away from her mouth. But Dez pulled her down onto the carpet and made her bend over on all fours, as he pushed her face into her friend's smeared pussy.

"Lick her pussy!"

"No!" she gasped. "I cant do that!" Even Louisa stiffened, but she didn't move away and she kept stroking her cunt.

Dez fished Marta's thong bottoms out of her crack and stroked her hole and found it dripping wet. He brought his cock to her pussy and pushed it in. She wasn't as tight as Louisa, but she was still hot and wet. He started fucking her slowly and she started moaning and pushing back. Then he pushed her face gently into Louisa's pussy and she started moaning and sucking and slurping. As he fucked her harder and deeper, she started crying with joy and devouring Louisa like she wanted to enter her pussy. Louisa cried with joy, gazing at Dez with lust and fascination.

Both girls had now submitted completely to Dez and he knew he could fuck them as he pleased. He fucked Marta and then stopped moving and told her to fuck herself on his dick. She pumped her ass ferociously like she wanted to gut herself. She was producing sharp, loud squeals on every thrust and he was smacking her ass and grabbing and squeezing it, leaving deep, red welts on her white skin. Then she started rearing and cuming and he fucked her hard and sent her into delirium. She finally just stopped moving and moaned into her friend's pink, wet pussy.

Dez pulled out of her and told her to keep tonguing Louisa Then he climbed up on the bed and fed the mesmerized, lanky girl his cock. She moaned around his meat and started bobbing and stroking him as she fucked her friend's face. Dez let her slurp and suck away all her friend's tasty juices, then he pulled her onto the bed and rode her pussy. Louisa cried, wrapping her arms and legs around him and fucking him back lustily. She was fit, was the ballerina, and she took to his cock like an eagle to flying.

Dez pounded her like he wanted to nail her to the bed. At first, she even winced at the brutal fucking. Then he puled back and let her see his black cock splitting her white pussy, and she started cuming hard. Marta was still on her knees, gazing at his cock fucking the shit out of her friend.

Dez called her onto the bed as he rolled Louisa onto her back and put two pillows under her hips to raise that small, round firm white ass. He made Marta lie on her back before Louisa and pushed her pretty face into her friend's cunt. Louisa started munching, slurping and moaning as he fucked her nice and slow. She started digging her face deep into her friend's pussy, eating her frenziedly, like she was starving. Then he stepped it up and fucked her hard, thumping his hips into her ass, till he had her screaming and damn near out of her mind. He pulled out his raging cock and sprayed it in their faces, and then he made them tongue kiss and lick his cum off their faces. They did it, moaning.

He lay down between them as they recovered. Louisa said she couldn't believe what had happened. But Marta said since she saw black guys in Hip Hop video's she had always felt very attracted to them, and wanted to fuck them. Louisa went to make supper and he fucked Marta one more time. After the food, the two guys that were dating the girls popped around, wanting to get their fuck on, as had been planned. But the girls lied that Louisa's dad was coming back that evening and got rid of them, after kissing them deeply. One guy asked about the salty taste and Louisa lied and said they had eaten some black fish.

The girls came back to Dez and he fucked them all night.

After Marta was gone, Louisa said she wanted to date Dez. She said she had also always liked black guys and her white boyfriend just didn't do it for her.

Louisa dumped her boyfriend and she used to come around to the refugee home and suck and fuck him. And they spent time together, chatting, going for walks in the forest, smoking, fucking. Sometimes Marta came with her and he fucked them together. Then Marta started coming alone, every day, cutting school, and when she didn't find Dez she fucked any other brother she could find. She became a real black cock slut and she would fuck up to five black guys, one after the other or together. Any black guy she met got lucky. If no guys were around, she even paid sexy black girls for some lesbian sex. She loved her dark meat all right.

After two months, she became pregnant and didn't know the daddy. But she kept coming around to get black cock anyway. She didn't even hide it from her friends, if a white guy asked her out, she told him she took black cock only. If they didn't believe her, she lowered her jeans and showed them a tattoo above her ass which read, "Black cock only." That really pissed off those guys but what could they do. Her dad was the chief of police, so they couldn't touch her. Her dad finally did come to the refugee home with his daughter and said that the guy who had made her pregnant had to marry her. All the guys wanted to do this, to get their papers. Marta chose the most handsome, young stud who had fucked her real good and her dad married them. But she didn't just love that guy, she loved the whole race.

Louisa however was only interested in Dez and in love with him. She was pushing for him to meet her dad, but he didn't want.

"Are you crazy? You know the men in this town. Your dad will beat you up and kill me!"

"Dad is not like that. He is left wing and is not a racist. You will like him when you meet him. I will introduce you to him."

Dez was talked and sucked and fucked by the sexy, supple teen ager into meeting her dad. She told him her new boyfriend would be coming over but she didn't tell him he was black. Dez shaved and put on his best clothes and went for supper. He helped Louisa cook it. He was really beginning to like the girl. She was sweet and nice, though a bit too serious and humorless sometimes.

Her dad, a forty nine year old German returned in the evening, from a meeting on the growing right wing radical problem in Germany. Her daughter was dressed up nicely and had made a tasty supper. Now her dad was pissed when he saw Dez. But Louisa said

"Dad, you always told me racism was wrong. He is a nice guy. I love him!"

He finally kept quiet and tried to be friendly, but Dez could tell he was pissed. They drank some whiskey together and he chatted with Dez, watching his daughter sitting on her lap.

Then he called it a night and Dez and Louisa went to her room. They fucked and Louisa did her most favorite new occupation, she started sucking Dez and making him explode in her mouth, three times in a row.

They were dozing off when her dad banged on her door. He stormed in and found them naked. The gun was carrying a gun and he wasn't joking.

"raus, oder ich schiesse! (out, or I will shoot!" he shouted.

Louisa tried to calm him down but he back handed her and sent her flying.

"How can you do this to me, after all I have done for you! I worked hard for you! And gave you the best in life!" he shouted madly.

Dez ran out with his clothes in his hand because he could tell the guy actually wanted to shoot him.

A couple of days later, Louisa turned up at his place and she had her bags packed. She told him she was leaving and wanted him to come with her. Dez instead took her in, fucked her and then drove with her to Hamburg, to Adam#s place.

Now, Dez could not move out of his town because of the conditions of his Asylum. And he wasn't keen on a long distance relationship. However, Louisa was telling she gave everything up for him and she wanted to get married and have black babies soon.

Now, they went to visit Adam and something funny happened. As Adam saw Louisa and she saw him, Dez could swear he saw a spark fly between them. Adam started grinning and chuckling and Louisa started giggling. Dez could tell the two were in love, at first sight.

He liked Louisa a lot and he knew she loved him. But she didn't have all of his heart because Trish had most of it. They stayed at Adams for a couple of days and Dez saw that Adam really liked her and Louisa liked him too. Dez wasn't a jealous type of guy. He decided to set it up and see.

He called Anika over and the lawyer immediately started ogling the tall, lanky, young blond beauty. She offered Louisa an apprenticeship in her company. They went out drinking and smoking and dancing. When they got home, some hot, foursome action started. At first Louisa was kind of shy but she was horny. Dez told her he wanted her to have fun and she said she was doing it for him. Then she was fucking him and sucking Adam#s dick straight out of Anika's thirty year old blond pussy. Dez and Adam fucked her together and she ate Anika and loved it. She was such a fuck slut she amazed them. After Anika went back to her husband, Dez and Adam kept fucking her together. But when Dez was out of the place, she wouldn't fuck Adam, saying she needed Dez' permission. Dez told her he wanted her to fuck his man too. Then she did it.

He went back to Kirschberg, leaving them fucking.

Her dad came to him a week later, acting so nice, asking about his daughter's whereabouts. Dez said he didn't know. The guy even promised that if he got her back, he would let him date her, but they had to keep it secret. Dez said,

"Sorry, but I cant help you man!"

Adam called him and said he was happy with Louisa. He asked Dez if he wanted to date her, or if it was OK if he did. Dez said go ahead, but don't break her heart. A few days later, Louisa called and asked if he would be angry and hurt if she dated Adam. Dez pretended to be a bit sad at first, just so she wouldn't catch on that he wanted it. Then he said OK, but be good to my mans. She said she would. And asked when he was coming to visit again. She said she and Adam had agreed that it would be OK for him to fuck her. For she said she never would forget him, for he was the man who really took her virginity, not her first white boyfriend, coz white cock didn't count for her.

Two months later, she was pregnant with Adam's child. Adam was very happy, though he said she was kind of depressed and morose sometimes, for no reason. And she talked some shit about, "I enjoy it to be sad sometimes." But at leasts he didn't nag and try to be the boss.

Dez told him that no one was perfect. She was a good girl, after all. Most of the times. Adam was even saying he wanted to go straight and shit.

The story ended well and all was well that ends well, but Dez had learned a lesson, in their town, it was dangerous to fuck a white woman and get caught. From then on, he hit that white pussy secretly.

Chapter 11

However, his most amazing experience back then was with Mirja, the pretty elven girl he had fucked at the church and her boyfriend, Paulo. He was in town one afternoon when he bumped into them and their two year old daughter. Mirja introduced him to Paulo, her boyfriend and he was nice and friendly. They invited him over to their place for supper. Paulo cooked supper as he chatted with Mirja, and she was acting all relaxed, like it was nothing that she was fucking Dez behind her boyfriend's back.

As Paulo went to the bathroom, Dez told her he was feeling a bit weird, for Paulo was a nice guy.

Its all right. He knows about us.. I told him."

"What!" Dez gasped. Back home, if you fucked someone else's girl and the guy found out, he would thrash that ass, at least.

"Did he beat you up?"

"No. Don't be silly. He finds it erotic. Would you like to fuck me while he is watching."

"No!"

"Desmond, would you like to have a baby with me? We would like to have a black baby!"

"What? Surely, he wont accept that!"

"Our daughter is also not his. I had an affair with another guy back then. We tested the baby and its not his. But he loves it like his own."

Dez was shocked and disgusted. After supper, Mirja then asked her boyfriend to bring their baby to bed and leave them alone.

She blew him and then he fucked her on the couch, looking over his shoulder just to make sure the guy would not attack him and kill his black ass. Paulo came in silently and sat on couch, watching him fuck his girl. There was no jealous or anger in his eyes, just fascination, lust and submissiveness. Dez couldn't believe it! But the situation made him horny. Mirja was going crazy on his cock, throwing her pink, wet blond pussy at him and then jumping onto her knees and sucking her juices off it, as if she wanted to show her husband what a whore she was. He fucked her hard and she screamed the house down. Dez would look at her husband and see him stroking his pink cock and gasping, getting so horny from seeing him fuck his wife. Dez came in her pussy, after she assured him that she was on the pill. Her husband came too, spraying his cum into his hand.

Then Dez got real nasty and told Mirja to lube her ass hole with the goo from her pussy. He made her finger fuck her ass as he fucked her face right in front of her husband. Then he told her to she bent over and fucked her up the ass, taking his time, telling her to push it on him and pop those cheeks. Then he pulled out and told her to spread those cheeks and he and her husband gazed at her gaping, well drilled ass. He fucked her mouth just to give her a taste of her ass. He asked her how it tasted and she said delicious. SO he kept going from ass to mouth and her husband kept groaning as his wife was drilled up the ass by the young black rogue. Mirja started throwing her white ass on his black cock and begging him to cum in her hole. He did, pumping gallons of cum in her. When he pulled out, she stayed on the couch, face down, ass up, her pink anus gaping and leaking. Dez would have told her to go and clean that shit up but she wasn't his wife, so why bother?

He put his clothes on to leave. Paulo shook his hand and led him to the door. Dez walked around to the window and peeped inside. To his utter disbelief, he saw Paulo licking his girl's ass hole and pussy with fervor. And she was stroking his head and pulling him deeper inside. Then she was standing over him and sitting her as on his face like he was a human bar stool. Dez was now sure the guy was gay. Then he saw him start fucking his wife, sliding his cock into her sloppy pussy that he had cum in. And the guy was so horny, grunting and bucking away, and groaning, through his pink lips that were smeared with the black man's cum.

Dez felt nauseated and shocked. He almost vomited and decided not to fuck Mirja again. He just couldn't understand what the hell was wrong with a guy like Paulo, tall, handsome, good looking and yet so, wormy and slimy....

Chapter 12

At first, Dez fucked about any white pussy he could get. He would just go out for a stroll and chat up women and fuck them when their men were at work, for most of the women were house wives. He liked to fuck them real hard and turn them into his sluts. Then he would hook them up with some other brothers and sometimes they would fuck them in twos or threes, using them like sluts. Now, with the girls back home, you would probably have had to pay a woman a lot of cash before they would let you do that shit. But it wasn't all that hard to get those married white wives to get real dirty with brothers. He and his mates would drop by a white woman's house, smoke weed, drink her man's beer and wine and watch a flick and listen to music as they made her crawl around in her thongs and sucking one big, black cock after another, and lick ass and balls, just like they owned her. Then they would slide one dick up her ass, another up her pussy and one in her mouth, making her air tight, and she would fuck them feverishly and cum the whole time.

1...34567...15