The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't have to threaten her or anything. They just said the word, firmly but gently, and the white woman did it. One or two absolutely refused to go down the slut road, and he had to fuck them real good for ages and come up with tricks, just to get them to finally submit, but sooner or later, they sucked his friends and then let them fuck too. But the rest submitted and succumbed real easily. One of them was funny though, the married woman would suck and fuck his mans if he was around, but if they turned up alone, she wouldn't. She said she was Dez' girl and would only let them fuck if he was around and said so. Now, that was love and loyalty. Dez told her to fuck any black man he sent around and she said, "All right honey!"

Dez realized that yeah, white women liked to get a nice, good, thorough fuck from a black man. But there was something more, like they loved to submit and serve them. And they loved being used like black men's whores. He couldn't understand this, but he damn sure utilized it, fucking and turning German women into cock sluts, using them for his and his boys' amusement and pleasure. They derived pleasure and satisfaction from it anyway, those women.

Chapter 13

But after a while, Dez slowed down. He was tired of fucking women just because he could. He wanted a nice girl to date. And he felt so jealous when he would visit Adam and Louisa and the two were so happy. Sometimes they fucked her together, but though still a dog, Adam had stopped fucking around and was fully in love. The only time he fucked another woman was when he and Louisa shared Anika and whatever young white woman she was breaking into black cock, which seemed to be her specialty. Adam told him that Anika was breaking at least three to four white women every month, teaching them to love black cock and pussy. She even had an African girl in her house now, and she was paying the sexy ebony beauty loads of cash and fucking her every night while her wimp husband slept on the couch.

Dez wanted a girl of his own. He wanted love and affection. And of course, he had been around for for six months now, and needed to get married in the next six months, to get his papers. Dez wanted a nice, sweet white girl to be his wife. She didn't have to be a good girl all the way, hell, she had to be freaky. But he was sure he could pull the freak out of any white girl anyway.

Chapter 14

Dez was asked by his language teacher, Erika to help with some renovations in one of her kid's rooms. He gladly did it, for he was grateful that she had found him the job at the supermarket.

Erika was a natural redhead, of medium height, with a slim body. She had a pleasant, pale, freckled face, a slim body and small breasts, and like most women with small orbs, she had a nice, round ass. The refugees with whom he took her classes always joked about her calling her a man in a woman's body, for she had little female flair; she seldom laughed or smiled, never flirted back, wore very plain clothes and walked like a man, with no swing to her hips. It was like she rejected her femaleness and tried to be like a man.

He went over to her house on Friday evening. She greeted him in her distanced manner. She was wearing a pair of overalls and a cap turned backwards and looked like a tom boy.

Erika was eager to get started. She led him to the room and they went to work. There was something manly about her demeanor. She wanted to be in charge and have things done her way. And she was quick to take tools into her hands. Dez found this funny, for the women back home liked to leave this type of work entirely in a man's hand and would never carry heavy stuff or swing a hammer. Erika was hard working, capable and efficient. The work moved fast and smoothly.

Dez did not like her kids initially. They were aged 7 and 10 and were rude, stubborn brats that cussed out and terrorized their mom and didn't listen. And Erika let them get away with everything. Back home, such impish devils would get smacked and their mouths would get washed out with soap. However, in Europe, you could get jailed for that shit.

Erika cooked a tasty supper, and as Dez showered. They ate with the kids and it took her ages to put them to bed. She gave Dez a glass of wine and went to shower. after her kids were finally in bed, she let Dez shower first, then she showered and joined him in her living room.

Dez had never looked at her in a sexual manner, for usually, she wore loose, plain clothes and never flirted. But as she joined him, he realized she was very attractive. She was wearing a nice smelling perfume. She had combed her long, curly ginger hair open. Her long, pleasant, lightly freckled face was looking alluring. Her long, thin lips an orange-pink gloss. She had changed into a nice, pink blouse, and a tight, knee length, black skirt that did justice to her flaring hips and nice, round ass. She had shapely calves and feet were in open high heels.

Her glassy, hazel- green eyes were set soberly, as usually, but she seemed to have a smile hovering at the corners of her wide mouth.

Erika perched on the edge of a couch on the opposite side of the room, with the table between them. As they drank, Dez asked her about herself, she told him in her serene manner that she had married early and was divorced. She worked as a supermarket cashier five days a week. Her ex husband, a carpenter, was a selfish jerk who worked illegally, getting cash underhand and evading taxes. He got social support money from the government and never paid for or took care of his kids. He was a drunkard, who watched TV all day and ran around with skin heads. He was even giving her grief that she was teaching foreigners German.

Dez asked her why she did it and she said it was part of her Christian belief, to help those in need. Then she paused and added that she liked being with foreigners, they were not so stiff and humorless as Germans. Their eyes met and she smiled.

She asked him about his home and growing up. Now Dez liked to exaggerate and his accounts were always over blown and humorous. Soon, he noticed that Erika did not understand his humor, for she took every word seriously. Therefore he started pulling her leg, telling her some crazy stuff. Her eyes kept growing wider and she looked rather confused. He threw his head back and laughed heartily. She realized he was kidding and she laughed and grabbed a cushion and tossed it at him. It was the first time he had heard and seen her laughing heartily. From then, the atmosphere was very relaxed and even flirtatious.

Dez caught her gazing at him several times. He for his part, kept stealing looks at her fine ass whenever she got up, for her skirt was tight around the hips and that butt looked smashing. And when she bent over to get something his cock got hard. She caught him looking at her ass with lust filled eyes and blushed. Then she came and sat on the same couch with him.

Dez was beginning to lust after her. He was fascinated with her, this pale, freckled, attractive female, that had such a gorgeous ass and fine body but seemed unattainable. He wanted to make her thaw and melt in his arms. And he wanted to ride that fine ass and make her scream with joy.

Erika was interesting for him for she was single and most of the girls he fucked were married or dating. He wanted to date a German girl.

He flirted with her as they chatted but she didn't flirt back. At the most, she would blush and avert her eyes. Dez could tell though that she wanted it. They all did, these white women. He smiled and decided to wait her out. She seemed to get kind of restless and he asked if she wanted him to leave. She urged him to have one more drink and hastily filled his glass and moved closer to him on the couch, so their elbows were touching lightly.

Chapter 15

They got drunk and it got late. When he wanted to leave, she walked him to the door.

"Thanks a lot Dez. I will see what I can pay you on Sunday, all right?"

"Don't be crazy. You help me a lot with the German lessons. And anyway, the food and the wonderful company were more than enough."

"Thanks. Get home well," she said softly, blushing and shifting restlessly on her feet.

"Sleep well, Erika," he said, and opened the door. Then he rubbed her shoulder lightly and smiled into her eyes. They were fixed intensely on his, and twinkling.

"You too. Thanks again." She blushed as she reached up and stroked his dark arm. He could feel her hand shaking. Then she blushed again, and looked down.

"May I please have a hug. If that is OK with you," he asked her softly.

"You may!" she rasped, but made no move.

Dez slid his arms around her and pulled her gently into his body. Her arms slid around his middle, but she stood stiffly and held him very lightly. He looked into her eyes, and she blushed shyly and looked away. But she kept holding him and her body was trembling lightly. Her breath was coming in short, soft gasps..

He started stroking her back lightly. She rasped softly, but remained stiff and still. His hands got bolder, exploring and caressing her back firmly. She suddenly dropped her forehead onto his powerful chest and exhaled, loud and long and he realized she had been holding her breath. He pulled her very close and dug his fingers into her skin. She started rasping and her arms kept getting tighter around him. He stroked her fine, round ass cheeks, exploring them and she shivered. When he squeezed them and pulled her onto his hard cock and pushed his thick bundle into her cunt, grinding his hips. She gave her loudest rasp yet, shuddered hard and now hugged him very possessively, molding her soft body into his and rubbing her face feverishly into his thick, muscular chest.

Dez felt his ears start to ring with lust and joy. He claimed her mouth with his and kissed her. She rasped into his lips but remained still. Dez shoved her against the wall, pushing his thigh between hers. He bore down into her chin and kissed her fiercely, devouring her lips and shoving his thick tongue into her mouth. She started shuddering heavily. Then she dove at his face, knocking her forehead against his. Then she was kissing him ferociously and writhing wildly in his arms. She got aggressive, ripping his shirt open and sinking her talons into his flesh. He got aggressive too, ripping her blouse open and tearing her bra off her medium sized tits to maul them.

She got all feverish, like a woman possessed, and ripped his pants open to yank his cock out, sinking her fingers into it so hard it made him wince. She dragged him to the floor and yanked her thong to the side and yanked him into her pussy. Her was surprised at how wet she was, her thong and upper thighs were soaked. Her pussy was hot and tight and it contracted violently around his meat. She slapped her arms and legs around him and started humping him furiously. She had an intent, very serious look on her face. Dez pumped her right back and their hips slapped together. They fucked like rabbits, right in her door way, on the cold wooden floor. Within seconds, she was cumming, hissing and rasping as her face twisted into a grimace. Then her breath exploded out ad she sank back to the floor, the lines on her face loosening. Dez rolled his hips round and round, making his cock dance slowly, sensuously in her now relaxed hole.

He leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back a bit, then she pushed him back and growled,

"Fick mich richtig hart und tief! Fick mich mit deinem grossen Schwanz! Ich lieb das! (fuck me hard and deep. Oh yes! I love that!)" she gasped into his ear and dug her heels into his ass as her digits sank into his back, making him wince.

Dez raised himself up on his elbows and started thumping his bursting cock into her, sending it hurtling to the farthest depths of her hole. She closed her eyes and spread her thighs wide, raising her pussy for him to fuck as good and hard as he could.

As he hit her pussy like a punching bag, as she gave short, sharp moans and took his hard rutting, fucking him back frenziedly. When he put her feet over his shoulders and drilled her hard, nailing her to the floor, she came hard thrashing around violently on the floor, but hardly making a sound.

"Ich nimm die Pille. Du kannst ruhig in mir kommen! (I am on the pill. You can cum in me)" she rasped, then yanked his hips into hers.

Her pussy clenched tightly around him and his balls erupted in her cunt. Dez pulled back and hammered his cock into her. As his hot cum spurted deep inside her pussy, threw her head back and arched her back, shuddering and rasping .

Chapter 16

As they wallowed in each other's arms, she kissed him like she loved him and then whispered softly,

"Du kannst bleiben wen du möchtest (you can stay if you want)," she whispered.

He kissed her lips and said warmly, "Do you want me stay?"

"Yes!"

"Will you be happy if I stay?"

"Yes. Very!" she whispered thickly, without a smile on her face. He smiled warmly at her and she blushed and averted her eyes.

Dez carried her to her bedroom and removed her clothes. He gazed curiously at her as he undressed her white body.

"You are beautiful," he chuckled warmly. "A beautiful, attractive woman. And you have a most gorgeous ass!" he smacked it and stroked it.

"Thanks!" She rasped softly, smiling shyly and blushing profusely, almost as if she was ashamed.

He kissed and licked her from head to feet, kissing and licking every curve, leaving her skin wet, delighted and tingly. Her breasts were small and he could easily fit them in his mouth, so he did it and sucked and mused them like he wanted to devour them for real. She loved it, grabbing his head and raking his scalp with her digits. She had thick, crinkled, dark nipples and he nearly sucked them off her. They were so sensitive and she went mad, hissing and writhing and even kicking with her legs.

Then he went down on her and ate her pussy. She had a lush, reddish bush, split by an engorged, pink gash. At first she was shy and embarrassed, as he spread he gazed into her womanhood, running his digits through her soft bush. He chuckled and told her to look at him as he ate her pretty pussy. Then he spread her thick, engorged lips to open her hole and she nearly died with shame. She groaned and even tried to pull him up.

He laughed, then he devoured her and tongued her leisurely, languidly, but skillfully, for ages and it was beautiful. Her pussy caught a slow, gentle, exquisite fire. She got over her shame and started rolling her hips and fucking his face. He held her gorgeous ass up and fucked her hole with his long tongue and she loved it so much she grabbed his head and pulled him in deeper, rasping frenziedly. Then he slipped two digits into her hot hole and sucked on her engorged clit and that did it for her. Fireworks exploded in her loins and she got so dizzy. Her rasps turned into moans and she threw her legs up and started humping his face as she came.

When he finally came up into her arms and lowered his face to hers, she tried to wipe off her juices that were shining from his face. He pinched her hands away and entered her pussy. Then he rode her nice and slow, making her feel his dick as it slow shed smoothly in and out of her. She tried to spur him on to fuck her hard and fast but he told her,

"Nice and slow baby. Squeeze your pussy tightly around me and lets do it nice and slow!!!" he rasped in a deep, dark, sexy voice.

She blushed but squeezed as hard as she could and he started rolling his hips like he was dancing in her. His cock grew even harder and thick, and she felt like it would burst her pussy. But it kept rolling and dancing in her hot, wet hole and she found it so exquisite she hissed like a snake. Then she snaked her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to hers, feasting on them, tasting her salty, musky pussy. She loved it. As he pushed her thighs up and fucked her even deeper, she started lapping her pussy greedily off his cheeks and chin.

His cock got very thick and her pussy squeezed Then he raised himself up and She came again and then she smiled and kissed him.

He flipped her over and hit it from the back, nice slow and deep, sinking his big, dark hands onto her pale, freckled ass and holding her wide open as he gazed at his thick, black rod stretching her pink lips, and sliding in and out. His dick was soon lathered with her whitish, frothy girl cum. She started getting restless, trying to hump his dick fast, but he held her ass firmly and pumped her back and forth slowly, going in all the way, and out and in again. Then he held her still, kept just a third in her and rolled his hips, fucking her tight opening with his thick, engorged head. She rasped and hissed and her pussy squeezed tight around him and it felt so hot, making his dick grow even harder and thicker.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yes!!!!! Ja!!! ja!!! Fick mich!!!" she cried softly, sweetly.

He stepped up the tempo a bit and kept fucking just the opening and she gave a long, quavering moan. Then her pussy started convulsing around his cock and he knew she was cumming. He pulled back and hammered it into her, yanking her ass onto his crotch. She cried in anguished joy as his large cock was banged deep into her, filling her up beautifully. She had never felt so full of dick! She loved it. Her pussy exploded and her senses reeled.

Dez kept it buried in her and started grinding his pelvis into her ass. Erika went wild, hissing and moaning, arching her back and grinding her ass fiercely into his cock as her pussy kept orgasming intensely.

When she finally started to come down, Dez raised her hips a bit and started pounding her nice, round ass, hard and fast and deep.

"Oh ja!!! Ja!!! I need that Dez. Yes!!!" she cried and started lunging back at him, pumping and rolling her hips, fucking him back like a dog in heat. She felt another heavy orgasm whoosh at her and come crashing heavily down on her. She started crying as if in intense pain, her face twisted, eyes jammed shut. He fucked her harder and she started bawling.

Dez was scared of waking up the kids and having his fuck disturbed, so he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face into the pillow to stifle her cries. He slapped her ass and squeezed it as he slowed his pace down but hammered her harder, as if he wanted to destroy her fine ass. This seemed to drive her even wilder. Growling like a beast now, she grabbed onto to the bed covers and lunged back at him as he banged his cock into her. He pounded her ass to an oblivion, till she sank down onto the bed, keeping her ass raised so he could fuck her with his wonderful cock that was making her madly delirious.

"When he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching, Dez yanked his cock out of her. He grabbed it, and cum was leaking slowly out of the big pee slit. He was sweaty, and out of breath, but he was so horny his ears were ringing.

He pulled Erika's face to it by a wad of ginger hair. She gazed at it with dreamy, drowsy, smoky eyes and saw a thick, long, veined black snack, with a round engorged head that was weeping cream.

"Lick it!"

"No!" she gasped, blushing and recoiling. "I don't do that! No! Dez!"

"Lick it so I can fuck you nice and good again!" he pulled her back to it by the hair.

He pushed it at her lips and smeared it into them and she whimpered. Then she started licking it, tentatively at first. She shivered as she tasted his salty cum. Then she started lapping it like a cat lapping milk. She draped her wide lips over the head and suckled it, lapping up his cum. Then she licked the shaft, lapping up her juices from it. Dez put it in her mouth. She got all excited and moaned sweetly, but he realized she didn't know what to do with it.

He made her go down on all fours and fucked her mouth, slowly, gently, stroking her head lovingly.

1...45678...15