The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it and suck on it! Yeah! That's it. Nice and gentle. Show me you love it! Ah!!!"

She started moaning with relish and he guided her head and had her bobbing smoothly to meet him.

"Yeah! That's wonderful Erika," he encouraged her. "Nice and smooth. And suck it nicely. Yeah, that's it. Make your mouth feel like your sweet, soft hot pussy. Ah!!!!"

Then he stopped moving and Erica fucked him with her mouth, her movements growing more urgent and her skills getting better all the time.

Dez flipped her over, fucked her again and she went wild and came again and again. As soon as he pulled out, she was back on her knees, sucking. He knew he was close, so he grabbed her face in both hands, held her pretty face, made her look up at him and fucked her mouth in smooth, urgent strokes. She held on to his hips and slurped away. As he got close to cumming he grow so thick and rigid she thought he would burst her lips. Then he exploded and Erika's mouth experienced a hard, leaping, spurting cock for the first time in her life. She moaned as the salty, creamy man fluid. She drank it greedily but more kept coming. She swallowed as much as she could, but felt some dripping down her chin.

Erika lay in her black lover's arms dreamily, stroking his dark skin and smiling from ear to ear. She slept deeply that night. When Dez woke up, she had brought him a tasty breakfast to bed.

Chapter 17

They started renovating again in the late morning. A friend of hers came and picked up her kids. As soon as they left, Dez pulled Erika into his arms and they started kissing. They ripped off each other clothes and fucked right on the floor.

They came, and went back to work again. Erika was wearing a skirt. She climbed up on a ladder and Dez found the sight of her ass so appetizing. He peeled off her panties, raised her skirt and made her put one foot on a higher rung. Then he squeezed her cheeks as he ate her pussy. She came all over his tongue. He stood up and made her back that fine, pale ass onto his hard black cock.

"Now work it baby! I want you to fuck yourself on this dick until you come. I ain't even gonna do anything..."

Erika blushed and giggled and then she held on to the ladder and pumped it back at him. Dez didn't move, he just let her fuck herself. He only assisted by stroking her ass and squeezing it. When he smacked it she squealed and lunged back at him. He then grabbed her hips and thrust up to meet her and meat her and it was beautiful. She came all over his dick, moaning and hissing. Then he made her climb down the ladder, kneel at his feet and blow him. She blushed profusely especially when he told her to look up in his face. But she was jerking and sucking him like she loved it. And she did love it. She started moaning nice and soft at every one of her deep bobs. When he exploded in her mouth, she trembled and moaned and swallowed feverishly. Later, she told him she had cum from blowing him.

As they lay in bed that night, Erika told him she had had 12 German lovers, but none had ever fucked her that good. She confessed that she had tried to make him fuck her fast because her ex lovers could not last long, therefore she had been trying to cum fast, before it was too late. She then told him sincerely that she found black men so attractive and manly and felt excited around the black refugees, when she gave them lessons. After a pause, she said she got wet, just gazing at some of the brothers.

As if to emphasize, she went down on him and blew his big, black cock. Once she got over her embarrassment and priggishness, Erika took to sucking a big, black dick like a duck to water. And with a little guidance, she developed mad skills. She sucked him before, during and after fucking and she drank his cum with joy. In fact, she liked to fuck without a rubber and have him finish off in her mouth. Dez was amazed at how the white woman really loved his big, black cock. He even wandered if it was just her, or if they were all like that.

Chapter 18

Dez saw a beautiful Persian girl putting up a notice for a room mate at the supermarket. He told her he was seeking a place. She looked him over and smiled sweetly and told him to come and have a look. Her name was Aisha and she was a student in a nearby town, so was Laura, her flat mate. They also both worked part time in a beauty and cosmetics place in town.

Aisha showed him the roomy, three bed room apartment and he liked it. Laura was not in town for a couple of weeks. Aisha seemed to really like him and she was in a hurry to have him move in. He paid the rent and deposit and moved in.

When Laura, a tall, slim, elegant blond in her mid twenties arrived and found him there, she didn't seem too pleased. But it was too late to chuck him out. Dez saw Aisha smiling at Laura's annoyance and realized the two girls didn't like each other too much. Dez was seldom home in the beginning, for he was with Erika and her kids most of the time.

Though they kept their affair secret initially, Dez and Erika saw each other regularly for several weeks. Affection developed between them and they became a make shift family. Dez took over a lot of responsibilities for her. He would pick up her kids from school and cook for them. Erika's kids loved Dez and played with him heartily. He was firm with them, and they didn't wind him up like they did their mom.

However, when they told their dad he was pissed. He couldn't understand! He said, "What! Erika, you cant be serious, you are dating a nigger, and exposing my kids to him!"

He swore Dez was gonna get it, from him and his skin head mates. However, Erika threatened to get him in shit for working illegally and evading tax and child support and he chilled out. When he met Dez and saw that he wasn't scared of him and in fact, was stronger than him, he didn't start shit. He was very polite.

Life with Erika was fun at first. Dez liked being around her and the kids. She loved being massaged and he downloaded instructions from the web and used to spend hours massaging her. She told him he had a talent for it. Soon, he was also massaging people at work, giving them 15 minute neck and shoulder massages in a chair during their breaks.

Erika asked Dez to move in and was even talking marriage and babies. He kept stalling however, for Erika sometimes showed him sides to herself he couldn't quite deal with. Sometimes, she would get all bossy and try to push him around. Never would he let her do that, but it used to piss her off and she would tell him,

"I don't want a man who doesn't do as I want!"

At other times, she would pull off stuff that made him think she was deranged for real, like she had a split personality. She reminded him of a song from "The Trompies", from South Africa, about a girl called Madibuseng.

It went,

"Madibuseng, you are like a robot (traffic light), Sometimes you are green, sometimes you are red, sometimes you are yellow."

When she was green, Erika was happy, carefree, loving and affectionate, to her kids and to him. He would feel so good being around her. And she would be so horny, sucking, licking and fucking with a happy smile on her face. They would make love for ages.

When she was yellow, however, she would be detached, avoiding body contact. Her voice would be morose, as she complained about everything; politics, children, her friends, her family, everyone and everything. She would drink a lot, and when she was drunk she would want hard, violent sex.

When she was red, she would be on the warpath. She would be depressed and easily provoked. She would snap at her kids. And she would talk very badly about herself. Then she would pick a fight with him and goad and insult him. She would become embarrassing and very filthy mouthed, right in front of her kids. Dez couldn't even recognize her again. The following day, she would be all sad and sorry, begging apologies profusely.

It seemed to Dez that she hated and despised men in a very deep seated way. When he confronted her about it, she didn't even bother to deny it. She said men were ass holes. Her grand dad had been a Nazi, her dad had abused her and her ex husband had walked out on her and was a slob.

The thing was that Erika was very jealous about him living with Laura and Aisha as well. In fact, she didn't trust him and wanted him where she could see him. Even when he chatted in friendly manner with customers at the till, she accused him of hitting on them and fucking them later.

Dez soon realized that her jealous didn't come from the fact that she distrusted him, but because she had a very low self esteem. And she also knew that other white women wanted black men like she did.

One evening, they had an argument. She accused him of having stayed at his place overnight to fuck Laura or Aisha or both.

"Don't be stupid. I hardly even talk to them."

"Don't lie to me. I saw the way that stupid, starved blond eyes you. And that Persian slut cant wait to sink her hands into you. I am a woman, I know those things."

"Don't be ridiculous. And don't say such shit in front of the kids."

"I say what the fuck I want in front of my fucking kids. Go the hell to bed, you stupid little brats!"

The kids knew when to get lost. They left, insulting their mom.

"You are fucking her, aren't you? That Persian! I hate her! She is ugly! And Laura too. That blond slut! Don't lie to me, you dog!"

He would have laughed but she was so pissed. She really could get worked up over nothing. It was amazing.

"You make it sound like every white woman wants to fuck a black guy."

"You know its true! And you are taking advantage. I hate you!" Erika got so mad and worked up and he couldn't calm her down.

She got abusive and Dez decided to leave, for he wouldn't be insulted for nothing by some woman who wasn't even his mom who had carried him in her belly. She only became angrier, and hurled insults at him, calling him a coward and a deserter. She told him to go to his whores. The kids came back and found her threatening that if he put his dick in her mouth again, she would bite it off. The kids were amused, but Dez felt like sinking into the ground.

He tried to calm her down and she stole on him and smacked him. He got so mad then. The kids had told him that she used to beat up their dad. Dez wasn't going out like that, like some German wimp. He didn't wanna hit her in front of her kids, so he smashed a couple of things instead and left. But Erika called the cops on him and lied that he had beaten her. However, when questioned, the kids told the cops that their mom was lying.

Dez went back to his apartment and called it quits. Two days later, Erika came top him apologizing profusely, then she cried and begged to have him back. When that didn't work, she even came with her kids, and even asked the Pastor from church to talk to him.

But that was really pointless, for they both knew she would do it again. For Erika actually didn't think there was anything wrong with her behavior. If anything, she accused him of being too sensitive. For she was used to white men who were wimps and put up with that type of shit, for they were ruled by women.

At first she was bitter with him, but Dez kept helping her with the kids, for he was grown quite attached to them. So they became friends. They still fucked, but as free agents. Erika was now on her best behavior with him, for she knew she now had no claim on him.

Chapter 19

Now, Dez started living in his apartment fully. He was still on the hunt for a nice girl, but the ones he met were either in a relationship, or married. And the few single ones he met at work were even crazier than Erika.

He met one nice girl at work and shot the game at her. She invited him for supper at her apartment for supper. She had dyed her hair and brows black and always wore black clothes, but he had always assumed it was a fashion statement. However, even her whole apartment was done in black. Even the lamps had black shades. And she met him at the door wearing black robes. He noticed strange symbols on her walls. The place felt eerie. They smoked a blunt and chatted.

It was one of the quickest and easiest fucks of his life. He wasn't even there five minutes and she was sucking him. Then he fucked her right on her black carpet. The pussy was good and she was a nasty bitch. But as he fucked her, she started pulling some funny shit, hissing like a snake and flicking her tongue like one and she was clawing his chest. He was horny so he fucked her hard. After cumming, he realized she had left nasty scratch marks on his chest. Then she shocked him and started licking his blood form her black talons and moaning. He said what the fuck, and she apologized.

She quickly bent over and offered him her ass. She had an angry cobra tattooed on her back, and its tail seemed to disappear into her ass hole. She yanked her cheeks apart and told him to fuck her ass with no lube. He got in there and fucked her. That ass was tight and hot and good. She told him to fuck her hard and he did it, and she cried in pain and told him to fuck her even harder, like she enjoyed pain. Then her ass lubed on its own and he was relived and really fucked her. That pale, skinny girl knew how to fuck for sure. And he preferred fucking her doggy style, it was safer because she couldn't scratch him. But she kept up her hissing act and was scratching the carpet like an upset cat. And the snake on her back seemed to be eying him, as if about to strike. He came in her ass, grunting like a beast.

As they lay on her black carpet, she started telling him about herself. She said she was a devil worshiper. She and her friends used to go to cemeteries at night and do whatever on graves. Dez started to feel real creepy. But she was trying to convince him to join them. When she told him she bought human blood meant for transfusions and drank it, Dez ran like a bat out of hell. He never even talked to her at work any longer.

Another girl that he met looked kind of hot and seemed kind of nice, so he met her a couple of times and fucked her. Then he realized she was drug and cash addicted. She tried to get him on cocaine and wanted him to do gang bangs with her, with which she financed her drugs. She said they needed a black guy like him, for gang bangs, that involved at least fifty cocks and you could get it on the Internet or at your local video store. He was shocked. She told him she had fucked 64 guys at her last birthday party, including two midgets and they had all cum all over her body and bathed her in creamy cum. She said, "Lets do it honey. Its fun and the money is great!" Dez felt sick. Fortunately, he had fucked her with rubbers and hadn't eaten that pussy yet. He just got up and ran.

Several white girls he met were manic depressive, then yet another wanted to chain him to the floor and whip him, and called him narrow minded when he told her to go fuck her mom's dog. She soon had a new boyfriend though, a white boy and she lead him around on a leash. Another girl was a prostitute and wanted him to be her pimp. The cash she was making was astronomical, for German men loved hookers more than their wives and kids. But she said he had to eat her pussy and fuck her after she finished fucking her clients, 12 a day. She said only then could she be sure he really loved. And yet another was a hard core lesbian, she said she would marry him if he impregnated her and her girlfriend, but he would have no rights to the kids and they would grow up with two moms. Dez told her she must be crazy.

After several such disasters with single white women, one worse than the other, he looked at Laura and Aisha, and decided he could do much worse than them. They were both from out of town, so they weren't stuck up like local girls and didn't care what local guys thought of them. They both had boyfriends, but they were Germans, so he knew he could get them. These girls were hot. And these girls didn't seem crazy. They seemed normal. Dez had never felt like, "Yeah, I need to get that girl because she is so normal." But now he did. He decided he would get one of them.

Chapter 20

With the money he was earning, and that which he got from Adam#s business, Dez bought himself a computer and started teaching himself programs. Some times he surfed the net and chatted on forums from Africans in the diaspora. All of them from any white country in the world talked about racism. He was glad he was not the only one who felt that whitey was just a trickster, a liar and a pervert. As well as a woman dominated wimp.

Now, Dez rose early in the morning to get ready for work at the super market. After a shower, he met Laura in the kitchen. Laura fascinated him, because she was so white. If he looked up white woman in the dictionary, he expected to find a picture of her. For Laura was tall, slim and blond, and very pale, with a long, pretty, angular face. Laura fascinated him because she seemed so exotic and almost artificial, like the dolls he sometimes saw in shops back home that stocked overseas fashions. She always dressed up in fine, elegant, fashionable clothes, looking like a model or career woman who had just stepped off the cover of Cosmopolitan.

Her body was lean and athletic, her limbs long and slender. She wasn't emaciated but seemed to not have one gram of fat on her. Dez had noticed she went jogging regularly, several times a week, in chic outfits, with her i-pod, headphones, and several gadgets to measure pulse, calorie combustion and whatever.

He usually met her most mornings, but very briefly, because she always rose, breakfasted and rushed off early. They would exchange greetings and she would be off. Besides working as a masseur in the company, three times a week, she was studying Business and literary had no free day. He wondered how she kept that up, for it left her with no private life at all.

That morning, Laura was sipping coffee and looking smug as he entered. He greeted her and she greeted him back, looking like she was just noticing him. He poured himself a cup and made some white toast. She told him he should at least eat full corn toast, as it contained more vitals and less calories.

She seemed like she had experienced something wonderful and was bursting to tell someone about it and so he asked her if she had won the lottery.

"Not really. But, I made some very good investments on the stock markets recently. And one of them is really outperforming even my greatest expectations," she talked in a smooth, controlled, confident, business voice, and paced back and forth, confidently, with pride shining in her eyes. "I advised some of my fellow students to buy it. Those that did are laughing all the way to the bank. And those that chose not to listen are kicking themselves in their fat, stupid asses," she gave a gleeful laugh as a humorless smile split her lips.

"So, you know about stocks?"

"Yes, of course. I study economics. I am one of the best in my class, actually. And when I graduate, I am going to probably work at -----. You know them huh. I did an attachment with them last year and they were very satisfied with my performance."

"But, don't you wanna have children? A fine woman like you?" Dez said, with a smile. She seemed to falter for a second. He almost thought she would smile, for the first time since he had met her. She didn't

"My boyfriend is in the same field as I. We will marry after graduation. Our careers however have first priority. We will establish ourselves first, before we start a family. We are investing our money, to get a good start, that is why I live here, coz its cheap. And due to my good nose, we are making quite a bit now. You should invest too, you know. I could give you some good tips. By the way, what's your name again?"

Laura pulled up a chair and sat opposite him, fixing her intense, pale, gray eyes on him as if she was interviewing him.

1...56789...15