The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What surprised him was that he hardly saw both their boyfriends at all. If either of them had been his women, he would have dropped by to at least dick them often. With her body and personality, Aisha just had to be fucked long and good, constantly, and Laura seemed to need a regular thorough shagging big time. What a waste, he thought. Well, a cunning warrior would just have to utilize the idiocy of their boyfriend's, he decided.

He massaged Laura's shoulders every second morning. She was completely relaxed with him now. They would chat. He told her about his home, his family, his friends. She talked about her click of economics students. She came from a good family environment, but never talked about them. The thing she most talked about was her career plan. She wanted to be successful.

Laura's tension and mental condition was deteriorating constantly, as the stock she had invested in fell. Dez began to notice a deep, and very deep seated fear of failure. He had a feeling she wasn't worried about the money, but her image, in her boyfriend's and mates eyes, but mostly in her own eyes.

Laura however did not chat much with him much at work. She actually said she didn't want people to get the wrong idea.

One morning he found her in the kitchen, talking to herself over a cup of coffee. When she saw him, she said, in an aggressive voice,

"Du hattest doch Recht. Sogar du hast es gewusst. Ich hätte verkaufen soll. Ich bin dumm! Dumm wie zwei Scheiben Brot!" (You were right. Even you were right. I should have sold. I am dumb. Dumb like two pieces of bread).

"You are not. Come here," he opened up his arms.

"I don't want your pity!" she sneered with a vehemence that surprised him.

"Take my affection."

he hugged her. She kept her arms on her sides and gave a dry, tear less sob. Then she laid her head on his shoulder for some long seconds.

"I am all right. Its OK. You don't have to waste a massage on me today. I don't want one."

She struggled a bit as he took her to the chair, but he was firm if gentle. She looked like she wanted to argue and fight rather than get a massage. He massaged her and halfway through, she fell asleep, like a rock. He tried to wake her up and she said to go away. He tried her door and it was locked, so he carried her to his room, put her on his bed and removed her boots. She didn't even stir; she just kept snoring loudly. He covered her with a blanket and left her sleeping as he went to work. He guessed she probably hadn't slept two nights in a row.

When he returned, he found a very rude note from her. She was calling him a moron, for making her miss class and important appointments and she didn't want his massages any more. He shook his head,

"Stupid German cunt!" he laughed and threw it in the trash can.

Chapter 26

Dez made supper for Aisha and her boyfriend, a tasty African meal. They devoured it greedily.

Laura and her boyfriend came home during supper but wouldn't join them. Dez put some food on a plate for her and brought it to her room. She sneered and looked like she would throw it in his face, for a second. Then she pulled the door almost shut behind her and surprised him by leaning in, kissing him quickly on the lips and saying,

"Sorry for that stupid note. You must think I am messed up now, huh?"

"No, I don't. Are you OK?" he tried to cut out any concern from his voice.

"Fine!" she smiled. "I think the stock bottomed out and its beginning to gather momentum again. Eh, would you like to come in and meet my boyfriend?"

"All right, I will come in a second."

Laura's room was neat and tidy, and looked like something from a catalog, all modern, designer furniture, a functional room, not a room for living. At her work desk, a man in his late twenties was sitting at a lap top. He turned up from the screen and stood up to greet Dez. His strong deodorant hit his nostrils first.

"This is Nils, my boyfriend. This is Desmond, my neighbor."

"Hi Desmond. I heard a lot about your massages, maybe you can massage me too one day," Nils said and gave him a soft handshake. "Of course, I will pay too." Dez saw Laura blush from the corners of his eyes.

"I will charge you double," Dez said to himself.

Nils was a bulky guy. He wasn't really fat but flabby. He had a prematurely balding head, blond, a round, jowly face, with a soft chin and intelligent, blue eyes. He wore a light blue office shirt, tucked into gray striped pants, with a leather belt that had a big buckle, and his feet were in leather shoes. He looked all the office worker.

Dez noticed that Laura was looking at them, from one to the other, as if comparing them.

"You study with Laura?"

"No, I graduated last year, with great grades, and I am working at Siemens, with great perspectives," Nils said smugly. "Laura tells me you want to study Business. Can you get a job with that in Africa? I mean, do you have businesses?"

"We will see. Maybe I will start my own company if there aren't any," Dez said with a chuckle."

"Of course they have companies in Africa," Laura snapped at Nils. Then she looked at the lap top and she snarled, "Fuck Nils! What are you doing! I told you to use the mainframe for the Internet!" She glared at her boyfriend like an angry, furious leopard, and Nils did flinch. And he did smart.

"You will download some fucking viruses! What the fuck will do then. Gees! Manchmal bist du echt so blöd!" (sometimes you are really so stupid!)"

Dez thought of a song from Buju that went, "No respect, disrespect, in all aspects..."

"Sorry honey. But you are the one that started Firefox, to check on the stocks, remember?" Nils replied in a soft, apologetic voice and chuckled weakly.

"Don't you dare tell me what I did or didn't do. Just switch off my damn computer right now! In fact, don't touch it. Just don't touch it, all right!" She snapped it shut, almost catching his fingers.

"Sorry honey," Nils said softly.

"Guys, I gotta eat. Nice meeting you Nils."

"Same here. Bye."

"Thanks again. For everything, Desmond," Laura said in a nice voice, her anger gone. To Dez' surprise, as he walked towards the door, Laura walked behind him and tapped his shoulders lightly, playfully, like she was in the best of moods. He saw Nils looking on, unhappily.

Laura closed the door behind her and stood before him, smiling and stroking her arm. He saw lust and arousal in her eyes. Dez looked towards the kitchen where Aisha and her boyfriend were eating. He could see Aisha's back and her shoulder. He looked back at Laura and she was still smiling.

Dez snaked his hand behind the back of her head and pulled her to his face and then he was kissing her. She gasped and giggled softly.

"Stop it!" she whispered and giggled. "My boyfriend."

"Is not me!" Now he pulled her into his body and tongued her mouth ferociously. Laura melted and hugged him and then she was grinding her cunt into his thigh. He tongue kissed her for several long seconds, pulling back and then going deep into her mouth as his hands squeezed her soft, tight ass cheeks and she started grinding her pussy lustily into his cock. He heard a chair grating on the floor in the kitchen and slowly disentangled himself from her.

"You are crazy!" she chuckled softly.

"I am hard!" he rasped and took her hand and put it over his cock. She squeezed his thick bundle and chuckled.

"Unglaublich! Echt! (unbelievable! Really!).

"Are you wet?" he asked and cupped her pussy, squeezing it through her longs and panties. His hand felt a hot, soft wetness. She trembled and rasped softly.

"See you later!"

He kissed her lightly on the lips and turned and left her. She groped for the door handle and missed it a couple of times before she found it.

Chapter 27

He cleaned up with up with Aisha, as her boyfriend left soon after supper, saying he had some work. After they put the dishes in the washer, Aisha told him she had a bag of weed. He had some beer, and invited her into his room.

He put on some music, pulled off his shirt and remained in a tight, muscle vest that showed off his athletic torso. He caught her ogling his dark, powerful arms and body dreamily as her deft fingers rolled a fat joint.

They climbed on his bed and sat side by side, leaning against the wall with thick pillows on their backs as they drank, smoked and chatted. Aisha rolled the joints in succession and they were soon stoned and relaxed, sprawling back like satisfied kings.

Aisha looked Dez over and he looked her over too, liking what he saw. Aisha was dressed in a short skirt that sat high up her juicy thighs and exposed quite a fair amount of them. They looked like alluring, like honey coated, juicy, grilled drumsticks. A small, backless, spaghetti strap top left most of her belly exposed and held up her breasts like two engorged melons. Their eyes met. He chuckled. She blushed then she slapped his arm and giggled.

"You know, I once told my cousin, in Iran, that I find black men attractive and she warned me."

"That we are too big?"

"You are dirty minded," she slapped his arm. "You know tales of the Arabian Nights, right?"

"I read it back in school. Way back."

"Well, the king who gets told those stories was in the habit of marrying a girl, sleeping with her for one night and then killing her."

"Damn! Is that an Arabian custom?"

"Persians aren't Arabs man! No, the King became like that because his first wife cheated on him, with a black slave. She fucked the black slave, the wife of the most powerful man in Persia back then. Therefore, my cousin said to me; Its a fatal attraction! Keep away!"

"If you were my woman, I would rather get to work late every morning, after putting in some serious work," Dez chuckled dirtily. "Why did your boyfriend leave? Aren't you giving him some?"

"He is very busy, with class and his job. He is very intelligent and good at his job. I have to be patient and supportive."

However, as they talked about him, she told him that he seemed to have problems letting her get close to him. Dez had suspected from the start that the white boy was emotionally cold.

"Why do you waste yourself on a person who doesn't appreciate you?" Dez asked.

"You don't understand. He really loves me. He just doesn't know how to show it. He is closed emotionally. Its because of his parents."

"Are you his lover or his psychologist? Aisha, are you stupid? You are a beautiful girl. You need a man that will love you, and make you feel like a happy queen."

"You don't know him, you cant judge him. My parents like him. And they know what's good for me."

"Do they fuck with him for you too?" he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Hey! You are pissing me off now!" she growled.

"You should make your own decisions. You are old enough to fuck, you should be old enough to think for yourself," he laughed

"Dez, take a good look at me," her pretty eyes were now hooded and bristling with anger. "If I say another word to you tonight, then you know I am dead and you are talking to my ghost. Other than that, you wont even hear a peep from me. I am finished."

She folded her arms across her chest with finality. Aisha's cheeks were puffed up and her face was a ball of anger.

Chapter 28

He tried to talk to her but she gave him the cold shoulder. She would cast him the evil eye, click her tongue and look away, sulky as hell.

Dez smiled and climbed up on his knees besides her. He slid an arm around her neck.

"Hey! Dez! Stop it! I am here as a friend. Don't disappoint me by doing something like that."

"Look! It talks! Don't worry, I am not trying to get the pussy. I am going to massage you in apology."

"No!" she heaved and tried to break free. "Stop it! Don't touch me!" She tried to break free and shoot away with a sudden burst of energy. But Dez laughed as he caught her foot, flipped her on her belly and straddled her nimbly, sitting on her fine, soft ass and pinning her down.

She slapped her hands around her shoulders but he pulled them off and trapped them besides her body with his knees. Her sensitive back was exposed by her backless halter top and it was now at his disposal. He placed his hands on her shoulders and started stroking them. She heaved desperately to break free.

"Please! I am begging you. Stop it!" she quavered, shuddering mightily.

"I wanna see what you meant by sensitive!"

He stroked her shoulders lightly, going up and down her light brown honey colored back. He had never seen anything like it. Her shoulders and back were like a button, you touched them and she got horny. At first she was rubbing her face into the bed, biting her lip and groaning, still trying to break free. Then she was shivering and hissing. He stroked her smoothly with his big, gentle fingers and she melted and moaned. He kept caressed and massaged her back and she started gasping and writhing.

"Oh!!! Ah!! Oh!!! Stop it! Please! Oh!!!"

She was now rubbing her face slowly into the bed covers and her ass started rolling, pushing back against him.

His cock hardened in his pants and lay heavily on her ass. She pushed against it, with lust. He undid the straps of he top and caressed it off her back. He released her arms and she tried weakly to push up. Then he slid his palms down to cup her sides, hooking his thumbs over her back and stroked her up and down from her his to her arm pits and back, brushing the sides of her big, squashed breasts, and she shook and moaned. Her fists grabbed into the bed covers and she ground her ass tortuously into his cock. He spent quality time with the sides of her breasts till she was pushing her ass so hard back at him that she was nearly lifting them both off the bed.

Then he climbed off her and rolled her onto her back. She gazed at him with smoky, lust filled slits.

"I have to go!" she rasped.

"Stay," he rasped back, sinking down besides her. He snaked an arm around her body, and pulled her into him. Her eyes became big.

"You are beautiful," Dez said huskily, and lowered his lips to hers.

He kissed her softly, gently. She went stiff, but didn't pull back. He lapped her pouting lips with his hot tongue and slowly pried them open and licked her gums. She exhaled into his mouth. Dez pushed his tongue in and explored her mouth, slowly languidly. She sighed and melted, pushing her thick breasts into his chest. She wasn't wearing a bra and he felt the two hard nubs distinctively.

"I should be going!" she rasped and her soft, delicate hands pushed him weakly.

He kissed her fiercely, stroking her side. She resisted, then she melted and her mouth opened. He found her tongue, lapped it, stroked it and coaxing it into motion. They danced, sliding and slipping and twirling around each other. Aisha wailed and shivered, then she was slurping right back, with greed. Her arms snaked around his body to hug him tightly and she pushed her tits into his chest so hard.

"Damn! I love your body! So nice and soft and warm. Mmmm!!!"

"I don't want to do this!" she rasped weakly.

He chuckled, and bore his tongue back into her mouth and she immediately sucked it in, slurping loudly, wetly, and pushing her face feverishly against his. Now her hands went roaming over him, caressing his powerful muscles and grabbing them, squeezing, fondling. He shoved his tongue down her throat and she tried to swallow it, making gobbling noises. When he pulled back out of her mouth, her hot tongue followed and explored his mouth as she writhed animatedly against him.

He slid his big hands down to her ass and grabbed it. Then he squeezed it hard and she shuddered and started grinding her cunt against the bulge in his pants. She pulled his vest out of his pants and grabbed his hot muscles, squeezing and fondling him feverishly as they tongued each other ferociously.

Dez eased his hand under her top, and lightly scratched her skin. She hissed and arched her back, trembling. He chuckled.

"You idiot! I don't want this!"

"Neither do I"

He pushed a powerful thigh between hers and ground it into her soft cunt as he scooped up a big, soft, warm, firm breast and fondled it, playing with her hard nipple, pinching and pulling on it. She shuddered and moaned and then she was dry humping his thigh, grinding her excited cunt into him, letting him feel how wet and hot she was. He left her lips and descended on her tits.

"No! Stop it! No!" she whispered softly. sharply.

"Damn! This is food for a King!" he rasped his hot breath onto her big orbs and then started feasting on them. He ran the broad of his tongue over them, bathing the two big mounds and the deep valley between them in his saliva.

Aisha felt her chest melt into one blissful heap. An incensing lust was gripping her, and her sex starved body was now overriding her mind, drowning the thoughts of her German boyfriend. She pushed her tits up at him and he he ran the soft tip of his hot, wet tongue Then he sucked it in and bit it lightly, pulling it.

"Aaaaaah! Oh yes! I love that! Bite it!" she hissed.

"Pick up your fucking tit and feed me Aisha!" he told her straight.

She scooped up her thick orb and pushed it into his mouth as her other hand snaked around his neck to pull her to her rob. He sucked it hard in between his thick, soft lips and rolled it around as he flicked it with his agile tongue. Sharp thrills coursed through her body and Aisha groaned gutturally and started fucking his thigh in earnest, seeking release for her itchy, tingly, screaming cunt.

Dez eased her skirt around her hips.

"Whew! Red hot!" he gasped at the sight of her flaming, lace thongs. She gasped and grabbed his hand.

He devoured her other nipple and her grip weakened. Then she started stroking his big, dark hand as he ran it over her hip and down the sides of a thigh and then went upwards to caress her bare ass cheek, fondling and squeezing it.

"Harder! Harder!" she hissed like an angry desert cobra. "And bite my nipple. Bite it! Ah!!!!" Aisha closed her eyes from the intense, pleasurable sensations and hissed through clenched teeth as she fucked his thigh.

Then she grabbed her tits and squeezed them together, pushing the nipples close.

"Suck them both. Suck them. Take them into your black mouth!"

he dove at them and sucked them both in, to chew and nibble on them like a starving man. She cried sweetly and slapped his face with them. Then she grabbed his head and buried him between her tights like she was trying to suffocate him.

"I knew you were a freak!"

"That's enough now. I am going."

"Hell you are going!" He wedged his big hand between her thick cheeks and grabbed her ass crack and her hissing got even louder and she dropped her thighs wide open and pushed her pussy up at him as she sank her digits into his scalp and yanked him to her tits. Dez ate them gladly as he stroked her inner thighs, running his fingers lightly, tantalizingly over them, getting them hips popping to sharp spasms. He grabbed and squeezed her inner thigh, close to her pussy and she lowed deeply and spread them wide. Dez suddenly slapped his palm into her cunt, making her gasp. Then he grabbed it and squeezed it hard.

"Ah!!!!!" she cried, jamming her eye shut and shaking violently. He released it, squeezed it and released it again and again and she shook and cried each time.

He raise himself from her tits and raised her head and they both looked at his big, black hand holding her pussy.

"I got the Princess of Persia in my hand now..." he chuckled sweetly.

"You know you shouldn't be doing this," she rasped, her eyes all fiery and wild.

"Stop me if you can," he teased, and started stroking her through her silk panties, running the soft material over her soaked, excited cunt making he tremble. Then he eased his digits under her waistband and ran them lovingly through a mat of dense, soft, curly pubic hair, then worked his way lower, slowly, raising her anticipation. He found her wet, engorged slit and traced it and his fingers instantly became wet. She was hit by sharp spasms and moaned in a quavering voice.

1...7891011...15