The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him back and made him wet her digits with his spit and hold her cheeks apart. Then she slowly fed one, then two and then three digits into her hole. Then she wantonly finger fucked her stretched pink hole, telling him to squeeze and smack it. He growled, and right then she knew he was going to slut fuck that ass.

She yanked her hole wide open and let it close around his click cock. Then she skewered her ass on his thick meat. She told him to hold up and fucked herself slowly, sensuously on his meat till she was completely relaxed. The she raised her knees and started making it pop and clap on his dick. He growled that she was a bitch and was gonna get it like one. Then he was smacking her ass and banging it in. Her ass grew wet and slick and he pounded it and came roaring deep inside her hole.

She scooped up his goo from her hole and lapped it up off her fingers. His dick grew hard but he wouldn't kiss her after that, at first.

Then she rode his dick real good, and came down on him. When she devoured his lips, he tongue kissed her and fucked her real hard, like she was punishing her for being such a dirty whore.

She went wild and came hard and fast. She let him fuck the shit out of her ass again afterwards, and he loved his reward. It took a couple of days to really get him into it and then he was eating her ass with as much gusto as she ate his.

Angela was so happy. She loved eating ass and getting eaten. She never ate her husband's ass. Girls had no problem wit it, but the men in her past, especially the black guys, had liked to get their ass licked but wouldn't returned the favor. She now showed Dez that it was demeaning, but fun and it turned her into a hot, horny freak. Her ass really got so wet and itchy when he ate it and they didn't need lube when he put his dick in.

When she told him she didn't do that with her husband, and had only twice let him fuck her ass, he said,

"If you are lying to me, then that's the whitest lie I have ever heard."

She wasn't lying, but she was horny, as she lay next to him. She was feeling sore and asked him to just put in but not move. He did it, but she was the one that started making fucking motions, so he let her have it.

Chapter 25

7 days after their first fuck, Angela did a pregnancy test and it was positive. They celebrated.

Then she got serious. They sat in their hotel suite, opposite each other.

"Desmond, tell me about yourself. Who are you really?"

He told her. She listened intently and he could see her cunning mind working.

"What do you want to do? About you, your baby and my husband?" she asked him.

"I want you to have it."

"And what? Leave my husband for you? Stay with him? What do you want?" she paused. "You, will come to Italy. I will sort you out with your papers and a job. We will find some Italian girl for you to marry. I will take care of you."

"I am not coming to Italy to be your toy boy."

"Why not? You are a refugee here, with a shit job and no money! Don't be stupid, Desmond..."

"Quit it!"

She sighed in frustration. "I know men like you. You are wild. And young. You need to make your experiences and find your way in life. I have already found mine." She paused thoughtfully. "I wont leave my husband. You will have to make him accept us, and raise and provide for your child. How do you propose to do that?"

"You know him well. You know his weaknesses. Stop looking at him as your husband. Look at him as someone you want something from. I know you really want to have a black child. Now, how do we sell it to your husband?"

"OK honey. We will deal with that. But what about you? You are the father of my child. I have money. You cant go on living like this. What can I do for you?"

Dez smiled.

"You will invest in Cornelia's company, and buy the controlling shares. You will write them over to me, but you wont tell her."

"But then you wont need me! You will just forget about me and the child. I have met a lot of selfish, ungrateful people!" Dez saw her face get sad.

"Is that how you see me?"

"It doesn't matter how I see you. I love you, in a way. And you fuck me very good. And I am carrying your seed. I am biased."

"I love you too Angela. Very much. And I need you Angela. Not for your money. You are going to teach me a lot. And show me how to get around in this white man's world."

"I am," she smiled naughtily. "You have potential. But you need to learn how the game works over here."

"Put me up on it."

"Fuck me nice and good first. Do you wanna do that? Or are you tired of this here pussy?"

She raised her skirt and showed him her shaved pussy. It was parted in a wet, gleaming smile.

He ran to her and fucked her hard and long. He groaned and grunted. She hissed and gasped. Then they both bawled as their hips pumped away furiously and he came deep inside her, triggering her to cum yet again.

As he started softening, she lay her contented face on his thigh and kept his dick in her mouth. Her eyes were twinkling as she smiled happily around his meat and suckled softly on it. He sat up and stroked her head and she purred constantly. She stroked his cock and lapped and sucked it. It started hardening. She chortled with joy and attacked it with growing ardor. When it was hard as a rock, she removed her Cami and rolled on her back and made him straddle her chest.

She scooped up her huge tits and smiled naughtily at him,

"You know they are fake, don't you?"

"They are beautiful."

"You wanna fuck them? Wanna fuck my big, white tits with your big black cock!"

The question was rhetorically. She was well prepared, for she reached for a bottle of scented oil on the bedside table and lathered his cock with it. Then she poured some on his palms and her lathered her tits with it till they were gleaming. She scooped up her tits and shook them.

"Slap them baby. Whip them with you big, black cock!"

He grabbed it like a baton stick and whipped her tits and she jerked and hissed at every meaty hit. Then she grabbed it and rubbed the thick, engorged head onto a nipple, shuddering. Smiling mischievously, she craned her neck and her hot, wet tongue licked his dick head and her nipple, then she tried to suck them bot it. She managed and Dez fucked her mouth and tweaked her nipple at once, killing two birds with one cock.

Then she pushed his meat into the deep valley between her breasts and wrapped them around it. He started fucking them, loving the horny sight of his black rod pushing through those two, creamy mountains. She craned her neck to see and shuddered over and over again. As he pushed through, she would flick him with her tongue. Then she craned her neck impossibly, to catch his dick head and she sucked it several times before releasing it. That became her new style.

Finally, Dez got so horny he moved up and grabbed her by the crown of her head, catching a wad of curly black hair. He started pumping her head on his cock, as he pumped his bursting cock into her mouth. His other hand pinched one nipple and she pinched the other. Harder! She kept hissing between mouthfuls of cock.

He pinched it real hard and she cried around his meat as she started cumming. He reached back to finger her pussy and came harder. Now she was throwing her head at his cock and sucking voraciously.

Hr roared like a lion at her and she growled like a bear right back at him as he exploded in her mouth, giving her thick, frothy, copious cream to drink.

Dez knew he was onto a winner and so did she. She straddled his face, squatted over him and he grabbed her hips and ate anything he could touch.

1...67891011