The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Tom and Anja?"

"They can open their own business!"

Dez knew a confrontation was coming. He wondered if Cornelia would have the balls, or at least the back bone.

Chapter 10

Angela's husband noticed her excitement when she arrived. She usually always told him about the guys she tortured, for she was a flirt that liked torturing guys and he loved it when other men desired his hot wife but couldn't have her.

"Did you get your poor masseur all hard honey?" he asked, kissing her, as she stood behind his working desk and draped her arms around his shoulders, taking his head between her big, soft cushions, that had cost so much but were worth every cent in his opinion. He loved touching them, licking them, sucking them, and he loved to see other men lust after them.

"I don't know if he got hard, but he had very nice, big, strong hands." She made him turn his face up. She scooped up her big breasts and rubbed them into his cheeks as she kissed his lips and sucked on them.

"He got you excited huh?"

"I got him excited, as usual. Why don't you take a wine and fun break with me?"

"Well, we cant. There are some complications in Milan. We will have to go there."

"But we payed off all those guys..."

"Well, someone is getting greedy. The question is, did someone keep it all for himself and not pass it around, or is someone trying to squeeze more out of us."

"oh, those bastards. Sometimes I wish that nobody would pay these corrupt cunts. Everything would be so much easier."

"No. Nothing would get done coz nobody would do their work at all. Italy would be like Africa. If you don't do pay offs, you just die poor. That's why they say it takes money to make money."

"I will get on it. Lemme check my mails first."

"How is the shoulder?" he asked, as Angela took out her sexy, streamlined Mac lap top.

"Oh, good. Good! It was well taken care of," she said in deep voice, smiling.

As Angela busily went about checking her mails and making calls, her face set in concentration even when her voice sounded so flirtatious, Manuel was very proud.

He loved Angela dearly, and she still fascinated him. She came from Sicily. His grand dad had not wanted him to marry a woman from Sicily. He had said Sicilians were spawned by Moors, and Moors were niggers, for they came from Africa. There was hardly anything African about her features, and in winter, she got even paler than him. But she had this wildness, she was temperamental, impetuous, a bit superstitious.

Angela did not have much formal education. She came from a poor background in a small town. She had modeled for several years, with mild success. But she was sharp, she could mesmerize men, she had excellent people skills and a great head for business, especially when the situation called for creative, unconventional solutions. She understood men, their driving forces, love, hate, lust, greed, ego, fear, beliefs, superstitions... He had encouraged her to get more involved in the business, after their marriage, 8 years earlier. And now he actually turned to her when problems arose. And she rarely disappointed him.

And he loved the way other men lusted after his beautiful wife.

Chapter 11

The place was very busy as the holiday period had begun. It was typical that Tom and Anja chose this period to go on a two week holiday. Cornelia was furious, but Dez was glad. He would have his peace of mind.

Angela came in for her massage with Dez the next day. There was a naughty twinkle in her eye as she took his arm at the reception and Dez could tell she had something up her sleeve. When she removed her top, he gasped, seeing her big tits held up in a flimsy, lacy, transparent bra that afforded him a clear view of the creamy orbs and the nipples, and they were thick, dark and excited. He didn't know but she had run ice cubes over them and sucked them herself just before she came over. She smiled lasciviously as she took her seat before the mirror. And of course, the naughty wife let her short skirt that slid down her hips as she sat down, so he could see the matching, sexy, little thong, that sat real high and disappeared tantalizingly into her ass crack. She actually ran her thumbs through the hip straps to make sure he saw it..

She made flirtatious conversation with Dez, in a sultry, raspy, languid voice as he massaged her.

"You know, I used to be a model, when I was twenty, and I lived in New York for a couple of years."

"Cool. Did you like it there?"

"Yes. The city is beautiful. And it is full of beautiful black men."

"Did you date a black guy?"

"Yes. Several. I used to love brothers. They are so much fun. And they can be kinky and naughty. You are kinky and naughty aren't you?"

"Who me? I am just a boring, normal guy ma'am."

"Yeah, with those eyes..." she chuckled deeply, as a spark flew between their eyes. "Back then, I didn't even look at white guys. I thought I would marry a black guy and have sweet brown babies."

"Didn't you?"

"No! I started getting a lots of work back home, so I moved to Italy. My black boyfriend moved over with me. But he wasn't accepted by my parents, my friends, my management. So he hated it and left. I could have gone after him, but I wasn't ready to turn my back on everyone and everything. It was very sad."

"Sounds like it. Do you have brown kids?"

"No. I married a white guy, an Italian."

"Do you have kids with him?"

"No. We haven't really thought much about that," she paused. "He has a low sperm count."

"That's sad. A beautiful, attractive woman like you ought to pass on those fine genes."

"Mmmm!" she beamed. Then she chuckled. "I suppose if we really wanted a child, we could get it done, artificially, of course. But I don't like the idea of artificial insemination. Ugh!"

"Come on, I will be your donor. Then you can have a sweet brown baby that looked just like you and me!"

Their eyes met in the mirror and something happened. For a few seconds, they were mesmerized and his hands stopped moving.

"You are so naughty, Angela!" Dez blushed and got lost in her naughty, smiling eyes. "Sweet. Desmond, stop putting ideas in my head," she batted her eyelids sexily at him. "Still, if I had such an attractive donor like you, why do it artificially. That would be a waste, wouldn't it?" she asked coyly, turning up to look at him. "But then, how would I explain a sweet brown baby to my white husband.

"Where there is a will, there is a way," he chuckled.

"Find yourself some pretty young woman to have kid with."

"You mean like you?"

She purred and then said, "I am too old for you. And I am married."

"That's a reason but not an obstacle."

"You are naughty! But I am flattered."

They laughed heartily.

Then Angela stood up for the half hour was over. Her nipples were long and distended, and so dark with blood.

She pulled on her top, kissed him on the lips lightly, smiled.

"It was fun baby! I will be back for some more dirty fun tomorrow. And I might fantasize of you when I fuck my husband tonight!"

"Aaaaaooooh!!!" he groaned. She laughed heartily and walked out.

The massage became the high light in both their days.

Angela kept getting naughtier and more daring. After a couple of days, the naughty wife came wearing a hot, lacy, three quarter cup bra, that left her thick, dark nipples uncovered. As he massaged her, her thick nipples got bigger, longer and darker, all filled with blood. His cock was so hard. And she was smiling at his reflection, enjoying teasing him. But he saw arousal in her eyes too.

Dez gave it his best, making her melt in his hands. At one point, she closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against his arm. Then she shuddered and and when she opened her eyes and smiled it was the first time he had ever seen her blush.

During the second week, Angela arrived for her massage looking even more bubbly than usual.

"I am going away for two weeks," she told him, as she held on to his arm and walked with him down to the massage room, leaning a bit into him, allowing him to feel her hot, soft breast on his bulging, dark arm.

"Oh! I will miss you."

"Bet you say that to all the girls, huh?" she squeezed his arm

"If that is your new name.." he retorted and chuckled.

"Don't Cry for me Argentina," she sang beautifully and chuckled. "Don't be sad, I will be coming back. By the way, Dez, I have a parting present for you."

"Where is it?"

"Its not yet finished. But I am working on it. And it will blow your mind," she winked naughtily as she removed her top. She sat in the chair before the mirror, in a new, white, lacy quarter cup bra that held her tits up but left them almost entirely uncovered. Her nipples were thick and hard.

"Do you like my bra?" she teased. "I mean like the material and stuff."

"Definitely. You make my day, you gorgeous naughty wife. You are a diva."

"Mmmm!" she moaned, getting radiant. "Do you know what I really liked about black men, in my younger, naughtier days?"

"Ah ah. But I know you are gonna tell me," he laughed.

"Uh huh!" Angela's voice became dark and sultry and her eyes became dreamy. "I loved their facial features, some black men are so manly and yet so beautiful at the same time. And I love this dark, sexy, silky skin, like yours... Hi hi. And then, there is the act of breaking the racial taboo. Sex with a black guy can really get wild, yunno. I always wondered if that was induced by the fact that they knew the white man didn't want them sleeping with a hot, young white woman. For me, it was thrilling, knowing I shouldn't be doing it. Breaking the taboo was always an added aphrodisiac. And then, black men seem to have this unbridled, endless sexual lust! And hi hi hi... We used to go at it for hours. I guess you must think I am naughty and horny!"

"I don't think it, I know it...." he chuckled. "Do you think black men are better than white men in bed?"

"You cant generalize. I didn't have all that many black lovers. I dated three guys. But the best sex I ever had was with a black guy."

"And the second best?"

"Hi hi hi. What do you think?" she batted her eyes at him seductively. "Do you like white women?"

"I love hot, sexy, naughty, attractive, beautiful women with ass and tits..." He did something daring and blew her a kiss in the mirror.

"You are naughty. Concentrate on your work..." she chuckled. "This is my last massage, make it special Mind if I assist you and stroke your hand a bit?"

"Go ahead..."

They both gazed at her hand rise and rest over his. She started stroking him lightly as he worked on her shoulders and neck. There was a misty aroused look in her eyes. His were shining with flames.

Angela had flirted a lot, even in Manuel's presence, for he loved flaunting her, but she didn't go beyond looks, smiles, and body language though. However, with Dez she felt very naughty and wild. She felt safe too, because she could tell the characters of men, and he was not the type to fall over her and rape her or try anything stupid in his work place. He was a conquerer. He wanted to conquer her and make her spread her legs and open her hole for him, all wet and hot, and beg him to fuck her. The idea of doing that thrilled her, even though she was sure she wouldn't do it. She shouldn't do it. But at least she would allow herself one naughty, parting present, one very naughty present.

She slowly, deliberately pulled her short skirt almost all the way up to her hips. Then she parted her thighs slowly, smiling naughtily at him in the mirror. She saw him blush as he saw the reflection of her plumb pussy, covered in a matching, tiny, white lace thong. Their eyes met and a spark of lust flew from his to hers. She batted her eye lids and parted her thighs further.

"Sorry, I am just a naughty wife. Please tell me to stop, if you don't like it."

"Are you crazy? I love it!" he found himself responding.

"Me too honey," she giggled naughtily. "But listen, we only go as far as I want. Are you OK with that?" He nodded. "This is not what you think anyway, its just about your present. You will see."

His big, warm hands stroked her skin gently, running down her back and arms. She raised her arms fro her body so he could stroke up and down her sides, brushing his hands lightly into the sides of her breasts. She started moaning and sighing. Then she was sensuously stroking her thighs, going closer and closer to her pussy. Then she turned and kissed his hand.

Then she leaned her head back so she was lightly touching the thick bulge in his pants.

She moaned and started rolling her head gently from side to side. His hands started shaking, his heart thudding, and his cock got rock hard as the touch of her head caused sparks to explode in his pants.

"Desmond. Please pass me some oil. Now, give me your right hand."

She poured oil into his right palm and her left one. She put the bottle down and rubbed their oiled palms together, gazing at the reflection of their hands. She rubbed the back of his big, black hand and it gleamed from the oil.

"Oh, that is so sexy, isn't it!" there was no humor on her face, just a strong, pure lust that surprised him. Then she took his hand and put it on a big, soft breast. "Follow my lead honey."

She worked the other herself and he followed her example, rubbing and oiling her tits until it was gleaming. Then they were each stroking and massaging a heavy, creamy orb, but his other hand kept working her neck and shoulder for he was a professional, you see.

Angela's eyes were shining with wildness and lust and her naughty smile became wide and deep. He couldn't believe it as she parted her thighs and her right hand dropped stroked her upper, inner thighs and squeezed them, making her hips twitch. Then it went to her mound stroked her pussy through her panties, rolling her hips. The tiny garment soon had a dark blotch from wetness.

He pinched and pulled on her nipple like she was doing to the other and it became big like a thumb and hard as a rock. She threw her head back to look up in his dark face. Her face was a mask of lust and her eyes were narrowed down to slits.

She smacked her lips mightily, blowing him a kiss. Then her fingers disappeared in her panties and she worked her pussy. She scooped up her big breast and brought her nipple to her mouth, then she lapped it lasciviously He felt her body shiver. Then she kissed it and sucked it and worked it with her mouth, groaning. He groaned too.

"Am I too naughty now? Do you want me to stop!"

"No!" he half laughed, half gasp. "Keep doing that freaky shit!" He pinched her nipple hard and she cried out and bit the other. Then her hand started moving faster in her pussy, sloshing in and out and her hips were pumping back and forth. The smile disappeared from her face, to be replied by a mask of pure lust.

"Ah!!!! Ci!!! Ci!!!! Ah!!!!"

Dez wanted to pick her up, dump her on the table and fuck the shit out of her. In her state, she probably would have let him, he figured. But he was fascinated by her, masturbating and bringing herself off like this.

His cock got so hard. He now grabbed both her oily tits and digits started arched her back, her hips shooting off the chair. He grabbed both her tits and squeezed and fondled them, working them hard and good, getting those nipples even larger. She gasped and suddenly her hips leaped off the chair. She rested her shoulders on him as she cried and fucked her hand feverishly, her hips pumping and popping wildly as she hissed and cried out her pleasure through clenched teeth. Her face twisted into a grimace and she gave a deep, animal cry as she came hard on her fingers. She went even wilder now,

Dez gasped at the force of her passion. This woman was a zealous fuck beast when aroused. Right then, he knew he had to fuck her and revel in delirious joy with her.

Then she sank back into her chair, gasping and heaving. She put her hands over his and giggled as they both squeezed her tits. He giggled too.

"I told you I was a naughty wife, didn't I?"

"May I do something naughty too?"

"Depends.."

"Oh its harmless..."

He picked up her hand and led it to his mouth. The hand that had been working her pussy. He licked her digits deliberately, holding her eyes in the mirror.

"Delicious! Just like I thought!"

"Mmmm!" she purred and turned to look up at him as he sucked her pussy off her hand. "Oh shit! Now I am getting wet again."

She stroked his cock through his pants and nodded, liking what she felt underneath. She squeezed and he shivered.

"You are a good man. I like playing with you. Do you like playing with me?"

"Yes..." he rasped.

She took a folded hundred Euro note from her bra cup and slid it into his waistband.

"Thanks," he said.

"I thank you!"

Then she patted his cock again, thought better about it and grabbed and squeezed it hard. He shuddered. Her eyes got feverish and she shuddered too. Then she leaned in and gave it a loud, smacking kiss. Then she nuzzled it. And kissed his bulge again.

"Do you want your present now?"

"Wasn't that it?"

"Money? Don't be silly. Money as a present is tasteless. I got something special for you, something you will love. Say, do you like your pussy bald or hairy?"

Dez chuckled then he said "Shaved. But bushy is nice too."

"That means bald, huh. Hope you are not too disappointed then."

Smiling naughtily, she turned to face the mirror. Then she raised her hips, pulled her skirt up her hips. They both gazed at her thong covered mound. Angela rubbed her gusset over her pussy, then she pushed it into the mouth, deep, till it was almost all sucked in and all that remained outside were the mightily stretched, thin, elastic straps. Dez gasped hard as he saw a lush, dark bush, split by a pink, gleaming gash that was gaping around her thongs. Angela slowly peeled off her panties. Dez stared at her full bush and engorged, gaping cunt. Then she chuckled naughtily and closed her hand over it. She stood up, and pushed her skirt down.

"I have never done anything this naughty!" she chuckled as she put her thong one palm and straightened it with the other. "Shall I do more? You like me naughty don't you?"

"Don't ask me things you know already!" he chuckled.

Then she put her thong on his head and made him wear it, arranging the gusset over his nose. They looked in the mirror and laughed at his kinky mask. But he was getting dizzy, and horny, from the delicious, musky scent of her pussy, which was reeking from the dripping, soaked thong.

He removed it and shook his head.

"You are a fucking freak. Damn! I should have stayed in Italy."

"You were in Italy? How long?"

"About a year."

"Do you speak Italian?"

"Yes. I learned it from TV"

"Why didn't you say," she switched to Italian.

"You never asked," he retorted and she pinched his nipple sharply. He smacked her ass and she wagged it so he did it again. They laughed as she put on her top.

"Don't forget about me play boy," she said, and gently stroked his crotch, finding him still rock hard. The feverish, lust full flash returned to her eyes. She moaned and squeezed, nearly making him come in his pants.

"You cant leave me like this!"

"I told you, we are just playing! Nothing more honey." Her hand stayed on his cock.

"Don't be cruel!"

"You look like you wanna cry."

"Please!"

"All right, but I am never doing this again. Get up on the table. On the edge."

She became all radiant and feverish as she squeezed some massage oil into her palm. He climbed on the edge of the massage table. She took a towel and draped it over his lap.

"We will keep this out of sight. If any one asks, I will just say I didn't see a thing!" she chuckled dirtily. "Take it out, my oily hands will stain your pants."