The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are hotter than anything you sent me," he smiled and nodded at her tiny thong bottoms. "I want them."

Angela smiled. "Earn them..." she hooked her fingers into her thong straps, stretched them, letting him see into her thongs for a second, and then she let them snap into her skin. Dez decided she would pay for that.

Then Angela climbed onto the massage table in a very teasing manner, bending that ass over so he gazed at her fine, thick, tanned cheeks and split by her tiny thong. He looked at the fat, plumb mound between her thighs and it was appetizing. Then she sank down on her belly, letting her ass come down last. She parted her thighs, raising that ass a bit, and turned her face to him and gave him a come fuck me smile.

"Get started, my dear..." she cooed sexily and rolled her ass.

Dez chuckled deeply.

He oiled his hands and started working on her. The moment she felt his warm, strong, oiled hands, Angela gave deep, contended sigh.

"Oh!!! Those hands are beautiful. Mmmm! I have been missing you Dez!"

"Me too!" he chuckled.

Dez oiled and massaged her smooth, silky back and she purred all the while. He really loved the feel and the shade of her tanned skin. And she simply loved his touch, sighing and purring constantly. First, he gave her a normal back massage, using smooth, circular motions and light, then firmer strokes, till he got her very relaxed and languid.

Then he stepped up his game, with intent to get her real wet and torture her with lust. Therefore, he used all the exciting, arousing tantra techniques on her. He ran the tips of his digits up and down her back, scratching, pinching and caressing, tapping, grabbing and pulling, slapping lightly, rubbing, tracing, stroking. It almost felt like he was just playing. Yet soon, he was making her body come alive, setting her skin on fire, and making her pussy wetter. She found it beautiful, and so exciting. And scary. Because he was gaining power over her body, playing it like an instrument, and producing horny, sexy music.

"What are you doing? I have never had that type of massage before..." she rasped.

"Its African..." he chuckled. "lay back and enjoy."

She did, feeling his magical hands sending showers coming down all over her body. His big hands cupped the sides of her torso, stroking all the way from her arm pits to her hips, brushing into the sides of her squashed, big breasts. Then his hands settled right there, stroking there and she raised her breasts but he didn't slide his hands under her to cup them and she felt like pouting.

Instead, he slid downwards and took each hip in a big, slick hand and stroked and then pumped them up and down, back and forth, like he was pumping her onto his cock and she heard herself groaning as she arched her back and raised her ass. Then he teased the tops of her ass cheeks and worked the small of her back with his slick thumbs, letting them slide deeper and deeper into her sensitive crack. Then she was gasping and exhaling, her body writhing softly. It got even better and Angela was now arching her back as she grabbed handfuls on the sheet and tried to rub her excited, itchy nipples surreptitiously onto the table.

Dez made his fingers like powerful claws and started stroking up and down the insides of her cheeks lightly, with ever increasing pressure. Angela shuddered and moaned and her ass cheeks clenched with want. Her hips shook and started rolling, then she caught herself and stopped them, but she couldn't help rubbing her forehead into the sheet and exhaling aloud.

Dez looked into the mirror and her face was a mask of lust and her eyes were drunk with desire. He leaned into her, resting his hard bulge against her side. She shivered.

"Do you like that Angela?" he rasped.

"Yes!" she moaned softly. "You are evil!"

"Lemme hear how much you love what these big, black hands are doing to you... Make music with your mouth baby!"

He slid his oiled, warm, big hands palms onto her ass cheeks and stroked them in smooth, circular motions. She moaned and her ass clenched in his hands. He dug them in deeper and sent them round and round, from her hips to her crack and back round.

She started moaning at his touch like the sound track to a slow, sensuous scene in a soft porn movie. Her hips rolled freely now, round and round, up and down, to the rhythm of his touch, moving like she was riding a nice, big dick, and loving it.

He slowly pushed his cock harder against her and she gave a deep moan and started writhing on the table, to get closer and grind it into her body. He smiled inwards. He had her now.

Then he told her the massage was finished.

"No! You cant stop now!" she pouted. "What about my arms and legs," she added quickly.

"Then I will have to book you longer."

"Do it!"

Chapter 16

Dez called the reception on the internal phone circuit.

"Mrs di Rossi has some very tense spots. Please add another sixty minutes."

Then he locked the door. Angela saw him do it. She half smiled and half frowned.

Dez oiled and massaged her arms, taking his time, enjoying seeing her body twitch with impatience. Then her did her pretty feet,oiling and rubbing each toe, pulling them and squeezing. Then he worked on her legs.

When he started on her thighs she exhaled, like someone who had been waiting long for something, and finally received it. As his strong fingers sank into her lightly dimpled silky, soft, smooth thighs, she gave sighs and groans of contentment. As he worked his way higher, she parted her thighs and her nice, thick pussy winked at him from between them.

His slick, oiled hands worked their way to the bottom of her ass, and stopped. He slid his palms smoothly over them and took her hips in his big hands.

"I wanna work here," he said, stroking the small of her back with his thumbs. "Can you lower your thongs a bit please."

"Yes!!!" she rasped and raised her hips, then she pushed her thongs half way down her thighs. Dez' cock stirred in his pants. He gazed between her parted thighs and saw her nice pussy face to face.

Angela had shaved the lips and sides of her pussy clean, leaving the lush bush above her slit. She had long lips, that were so thick and full of blood they were almost purple and there smeared with some whitish cream. They were parted in a smile and her pink slit was slick and shiny and so appetizing. She was so horny he could even smell her arousal strongly despite the scented candles in the room.

"You half shaved huh?" he chuckled.

Angela blushed, as she looked at him in the mirror, seeing him gaze shamelessly at her pussy which she knew was leaking. Then she caught herself and the flirt in her smiled naughtily.

"My husband likes it hairy, you like it bald. What's a naughty wife to do?"

"I got the better half huh? Thanks. Is there any part of you that you would like me to massage now. Like a sore, tense spot?" he teased, stroking her ass lightly.

"I think so, here. That's very, very sore," she chuckled in a thick voice, and wagged her ass.

"Well, we are not supposed to do that. Some customers don't like to be touched there..." he was running the tips of his digits up and down in circular motions, making her shiver. "Do you want me touch your ass?"

"Uh huh!"

Dez poured a string of oil on each cheek, making her shiver from the cold. Then he oiled her fine ass and stroked it, in smooth, circular motions, and it started gleaming and looking gorgeous.

"Would you like me to do it firmer?"

"Yes!" she rasped.

"Are you sure," he teased in a deep, dark voice.

"Yes. Please..." she rasped again, wagging her ass. He sank his itching fingers into her nice, soft, firm flesh and she rasped mightily.

He gazed into her lust drunk eyes and drawled slowly, deeply,

"I like your ass Angela. Its so big, nice and beautiful. I would like to do some nice, naughty things to it..." he slapped it lightly and she gasped. "Would you like that? I promise I wont go too far!"

"Yes!!!" She almost sounded like she was begging.

"Want me to grab it, squeeze it, maybe smack it a bit? Would you like that? Huh! You hot, naughty diva!"

"Yes!!!!"

"Shake that ass for me now, you sexy motherfucker! Make me dizzy! I know you can do it! Go on now! Raise it up a bit ad make it pop!"

"Oh, you are so naughty!" Angela half giggled dirtily and half moaned. Then she shook them curvy hips, making her ass cheeks go "bdoing bdoing bdoing!"

"Ah! That's what I am talking about! You are so naughty Angela!" Smack! "Damn! That ass is hot. It didn't even move, did you see." Smack! Smack! "damn!!!"

"Oh!!!!" Angela moaned and shuddered.

Dez grabbed her fine, thick ass cheeks and shook them and it was magic.

"Yeah! That's what I am talking about. Shake that ass real hard and fast make me go dizzy!" she moaned and did it and really made him dizzy. And horny.

"raise that ass a bit so I can smack it nicely! Raise it up for me mama!" she pushed her hips off the table instantly.

Smack! "Ah!!!" Smack! "Ah!!! Yes!!!!" Smack! "Yesssss!!!!" Smack! Smack! Smack!!!

"Yessss!!! harder! Now grab it please!"

"Want me to grab that fucking ass like this!"

"Yessss!"

"And squeeze it hard! Harder!"

"Yesss!"

"Look in the mirror Angela. See these big black hands grabbing your ass. Isn't that hot! You like it huh?"

"Oh yessssss!!! Yes! Squeeze my fucking ass!!!"

Dez couldn't believe it. She was horny and delirious.

She grabbed onto to the sheet and shoved it pushed it at him. Dez grabbed it and kneaded it like dough, sinking his digits in. She gasped and her cheeks clenched in his hands. He squeezed real hard and she shuddered and said some stuff in Italian. He couldn't understand it but it sounded horny and dirty.

He squeezed her oiled cheeks and rubbed them tortuously together, pulled them apart, exposing her crack seeing her puckered hole and her pink, dripping slit, and then rubbed and squeezed them together again. Angela rubbed her face into the table feverishly as she cried with lust. Her ass was rolling round and clenching now, like she was fucking.

He pulled them cheeks apart and ran his thumbs smoothly up and down the insides, digging them in, getting real close to her crack, brushing her sensitive cleft lightly with the tips. She moaned and tilted her ass upwards. He pulled them further apart and her pink little hole gaped and winked at him. Her pussy mouth opened wide, and he gazed into her pink, shiny, moist fuck hole. He felt a carnal hunger. Damn!

"Damn! Angela. You are beautiful. Want to pour some oil on you?"

She could only moan. He grabbed on to one cheek as his other hand reached for the bottle of oil. He poured some onto the small of her back and it flowed down her crack, over her ass hole, glistening, making her gasp and shiver from its coldness. Some followed her engorged lips and the shaved sides of her vulva. A large amount flowed into her gaping hole and she cried.

He slid his slick hand over her pussy, taking it in his hot palm, his fingers sliding into her bush. She gasped and tensed and looked at him over her shoulders. Now he saw fear and arousal in her eyes. Her lips quivered.

"Relax, baby. You can trust me. You are in good hands," he chuckled and she chuckled too, but remained a bit apprehensive. He rested his thumb gently on her slit but didn't move it. But his palm started squeezing and rubbing her pubes in slow, gentle, circular motions, brushing lightly against her engorged clit. She exhaled loudly.

He placed the heel of his other hand onto the small of her back and deliberately slid the oiled digits into her crack, sliding them smoothly up and down, brushing her puckered hole, going to the edge of her slit and back up, in rhythm with his other hand. She started sighing and her body relaxed

Dez slowly raised the pressure till his digits were sinking into her pubes and her thumb was stroking her engorged slit nicely, slowly, gently.

Angela was torn between lust and reason. She found him so sexy and attractive, but had not wanted to go this far. For she enjoyed teasing Dez and being admired and lusted after by him. And she enjoyed being naughty with him. It gave her a kick. Like playing with fire. But now the fire was in her loins and spreading all over her body, fast.

As he pressed his thumb along her slit and rubbed it up and down, round and round, sparks exploded in her pussy. Angela's hips were hit by sharp shudders and she started crying constantly. She did not want to, not really, really, really... But she started rolling her hips against his hands. It was like her body had a mind of its own now, for her real mind was too drunk with lust and want.

Dez now stroked her crack and pussy like he owned them, confidently, and so skillfully. And she loved it. He eased the thick tip of his thumb into the opening of her pussy and rolled it round and round as his slick palm rubbed her bursting clit. She had to cry sharply because it was simply exquisite and incensing for her.

He rolled and wriggled his thumb in deeper, slowly and she could feel her hole clenching around it. Now he sank his thumb all the way in her and hooked it into the roof of her pussy, as his fingers sank into her pubes. He grabbed her cunt and shook his hand and she twisted her face and rasped from the sharp pleasure.

Then he used her pussy to pull her ass up higher. And started fucking her hole, sliding his thumb in and out as his hand worked her mons and clit, slowly, coaxing her into fucking back. And she started to, with growing urgency.

The middle finger of his other hand rolled round and round her rear hole, coming closer and when the tip brushed against it, she cried and shivered. When he started stroking the sensitive opening, she loved it. Now his hand worked her pussy with ever increasing urgency and it was almost too much. Her senses were overwhelmed.

"Ah!!!!!" Angela cried in anguish and her hips shot off the table and she was ass up, face down, her cheeks clenching and popping as she started fucking his hands wildly. Her hand shot between her thighs, over his and she grabbed it and made it work her pussy faster.

Then Dez suddenly pulled his thumb out of her and removed his hand from her pussy. She wailed in dismay.

"Work that pussy for me. Lemme see you fuck yourself baby!" he put her hand over her cunt.

Then Dez smacked her cheeks and she bawled and shoved her digits deep in her pussy. They sloshed in and out as she fingered her hole and rubbed her clit furiously.

Then she was cumming hard and grunting like a beast before he could say, "What the fuck!"

Dez let her come a while. Then he suddenly grabbed her hand and yanked her digits out of her pussy. She wailed in loud disappointment.

"Wait honey. I want you to cum real hard! Hold on now!" He put her slick digits over her engorged clit and told her, "Rub it nice and slow. Nice and slow baby!"

She did so, gasping as he shoved two digits into her hole. They slid in smoothly, into her dripping, contracting hole. He started finger fucking her, pumping them in and out as he rolled and twisted his thick, long digits round and round. She loved it. Then Dez pushed the tip his thumb into her hole and she hissed and pushed against it. He rolled it round and round and she worked her clit harder, crying as if in pain.

Dez pushed his suer slick thumb all the way into her hole and started fucking it to the rhythm of his digits in her pussy.

"Now rub that fucking clit real hard bitch!" He snapped at her.

Angela bawled and started frigging her clit in a blur. Then it seemed like her ass, her pussy and her clit just all exploded at the same time and it was mind blowing. She gave a deep, long, anguished moan as she jerked sharply, pumping her hips and tossing her head, sending her hair flying wildly as her orgasming pussy grabbed at his fingers violently. Then the pleasure became unbearable and she was slapping and rubbing her clit and banging her face into the soft massage table She was now like a delirious, sex crazed beast. The table jarred under her as she got delirious.

Dez had to remove his thumb from her ass so he could grab the back of her head and shove her face into the table to stifle her moans.

Chapter 17

After several hefty orgasms in succession, Angela flopped down onto the table and lay moaning and jerking weakly, smiling happily, her eyes closed. Dez scooped her up and rolled her on her back.

She smiled dreamily at him. He deliberately held up his soaked digits and licked her juice off them, moaning with relish. She moaned. Then he eased them into his mouth and sucked her tasty pussy off them. She smiled and blew him a kiss. Dez opened his pants slowly and scooped up his long, hard, jet black cock. He held it up and stroked it slowly, peeling the foreskin back. She gazed at it with lust and fear. Her lips quivered.

"No! Dez. Don't put it in me. This is the time for me to get pregnant. I am not on the pill because my husband is sterilized, like I told you..." she whimpered.

"Don't worry. I am not going to fuck you here. Our first time is going to be somewhere nice and cozy, where I can fuck you long and good and drive you insane!"

"You are not fucking me!" she gasped. "I told you!"

Dez smiled and reached to her pussy, to scoop up some juice. Then he slowly spread it on his cock head, making it shiny. She gasped. He did it, again and again, till his cock was wet. Then he brought it to her lips.

"Lick it clean and taste your pussy off it."

"I don't wanna do this!!!!" Angela rasped in anguish. Some alarm bells were ringing in the distant, for she had gone way too far than she had planned.

But Dez confidently laid his dick along her lips and started easing it back and forth as he stroked her wet pussy and fingered her slowly, deliberately.

Angela's eyes were filled with the thick, long, veined black snake and she found it so enticing and arousing. It throbbed against her lips, and it felt so hot and silky and she was filled with lust. It brushed lightly against her nose and the smell made her mouth water. And his fingers were making her pussy feel so good, driving her wild with lust.

"Oh!!!" she wailed and her lips parted and she kissed it, lightly, softly, again and again. Then her hot tongue came out and she licked it tentatively. Then she started licking it eagerly as it see sawed back and forth, sometimes smearing her lips into it and sucking on the hot, throbbing black cock.

When she was drunk with lust, Dez pulled back and laid the tip on her lips.

"Now, lick my big, black cock. You know you want to. Its the reason why you keep coming back to me, isn't it. Lick it Angela..." he added a second digit and slid them deep into her hole. He stroked the roof of her pussy. Sparks exploded in her loins, her hips popped, she gave a guttural moan, and they both knew she was his bitch.

Her long tongue came out and she lapped his dark, engorged shiny black head. She moaned with relish and traced the rim of his cock. She started lapping it like a cat, craning her neck, leaning closer. He eased back and she raised herself on her elbow, coming after it. He chuckled, and she blushed and chuckled back.

"Grab it and eat that big, black cock!" he told her.

Angela acted shy for the first time he had met her as she reached for his dick. She moaned as she wrapped her hand around it. She pulled it to her mouth and licked it like an ice cream cone, till it was all wet. He scooped her pussy juice and rubbed it over the head and she eagerly cleaned it. SO he did it again and again. Then he kept his middle finger in her pussy and pushed the blunt tip between her full, purple lips.

"Take it in your mouth, where you want it baby!"

She blushed deeply, but groaned with joy as his thick cock rested in her mouth. She chewed it and swiveled it around her mouth, swallowing her drool and slurping. Then she started bobbing her head. Her hunger and urgency increased rapidly and she started blowing him noisily, wetly. Then she grabbed his cock firmly, possessively and started jerking and squeezing it ferociously.

1...45678...11