The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look in my eyes when you suck my fucking cock! Look up at me baby!"

She did so, her eyes blazing with lust as she blew him voraciously. His cock got so long and hard now. And Angela became incensed. She bore down on him till he was lodged in the back of her mouth. She made choking sounds.

"Yeah! Choke yourself on that cock! Choke on it bitch!" he chuckled.

But she must have taken it seriously. She pushed her head madly against him, her eyes flashing feverishly. She choked and gurgled and kept pushing and spit flew out of her mouth.

"Yeah bitch! That's it! Get that dick! Get it! Fu-u-u-uck!"

Dez grabbed her hair and pulled her back a bit. Then he started fucking her face for real. He pumped his thick cock in and out of her stretched mouth. He had never fucked a woman's mouth this furiously. But Angela loved it. Eyes blazing, nostrils flared, she gurgled around his cock and slurped and sucked as good as she could, her legs kicking and moving on the table lustily.

Spit flew out of her mouth as he slapped his cock into her and she kept throwing her head at him.

"Oh fuck!" Dez cried as he jammed it deep into her mouth and kept it there. He gasped for breath, looking down at her. She smiled around his cock, then she started her frenzied choking act again and it drove him insane.

"Ah fuck! Yeah!"

Then she pulled her lips off him with a loud pop and giggled, rubbing his cock and glaring at it feverishly.

"Ah fuck! You are making me mad! You want me to spit on this dick like I hate it. This big, fucking black cock!"

"Yeah! Do it bitch!"

She spat on it. Rubbed it in. Spat on it again. Then she threw her mouth all around him and started bobbing, jerking him hard and fast.

Dez' orgasm took him by surprise. His cock grew hot and rigid, then his balls simply exploded.

"Uh!!!!" Angela groaned as if she had been punched hard. She like wrapped her mouth tightly around the leaping cock, leaning onto it, supporting herself on it as she sucked his tasty cream and swallowed hard. Dez kept cumming and she kept swallowing. When his orgasm subsided, she kept his dick buried in his mouth. He stroked her hair and she purred and kept suckling on his softening cock.

"You should stop that now Angela. I get hard again fast..." he baited her with the truth.

"Mmmm" she moaned, looking naughtily up at him. She cupped his balls and started stroking them. Then she started bobbing her head and sucking. Soon, he was hard again.

Angela rolled onto her back and propped herself on her elbows.

"Fuck my face. Hard. Make me choke on that black cock!" she told him feverishly, her face flashing with wildness and wanton lust.

Dez was glad to oblige. He grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth, his hips whipping like a rabbit. She stared feverishly at his cock gurgled and moaned and kept licking and sucking, her mouth drooling.

Then she grabbed his cock and balls possessively, made him stop moving and looked up at him as she blew and chewed his dick nice and slow, with love and affection.

She bore down on it and pushed it against her throat. She raised her ass higher and he gasped as she pushed his spongy cock into her throat. She kept pushing until he was buried deep inside her. Then she took his hand and put it around her throat. She bobbed back and forth, slowly and he could feel his cock moving in her throat. It was exquisite and he groaned with joy as sharp thrills coursed through his body. Then she finally she pulled back and spat him out, to breath and chuckle sweetly.

"Shit! I knew I would love it! This big fucking black cock!" she spat on it as if she hated it. "i love choking on it. Getting murdered by this black fucking cock!"

Then she threw her head at it and choked herself on it.

Dez realized that Angela was a bad ass cock sucker. There was nothing she could not do to a dick. And she definitely loved his black meat. He felt elated as he realized how much this white woman craved his black cock. It made her get feverish.

Finally, she took him between her lips and sucked hard on the head as she jerked him off with both hands, hard and fast and made him explode again. Gasping and groaning, of course. She took the first shot in her mouth and the spat him out and took the rest in her face. Then she licked him clean, with cum streaking down her forehead and cheeks. She released his cock and rubbed his cum into her skin, smiling naughtily.

"Its good for the skin," she told him.

Dez realized he had extended the massage by thirty minutes. Angela waved and said she would pay.

"These are mine now, aren't they," he teased as he peeled off her thongs.

"Give them here, lemme put some perfume on them for you..."

She took them and wiped her dripping pussy with them. Then she stroked his nose lightly with them.

They were both chuckling as she got dressed. She slipped him a tip, 100 Euros straight, sliding it into his waistband.

"You don't have to tip me..."

"My husband is rich. Let him pay for his wife's pleasure. After all, he handed me over to you." She paused, smiling mischievously into his eyes. "He has to fly to Australia tomorrow. He will be back in 5 days. I am staying to check up on our construction sites. And I didn't wanna go along on the boring, long flight, to that boring city." She cupped his cock and stroked it.

"No ulterior, dark, sinister motives?" he chuckled, looking into her eyes.

"Ah ah! I have seen what you can do. I wont let you in even if you howl like a wolf and scratch the door."

"And if I just knock nicely."

"No way!" she said firmly. "See you tomorrow for my massage. If you promise not to do anything naughty! I mean that!"

"Scouts honor! By the way, did you book a facial! Massage I mean!" he laughed.

"I will wear a chastity belt and a fucking fencing mask!" She laughed heartily as she walked out, swinging that big ass.

Chapter 18

Dez was gripped by a lust to ravish Angela and put his seed in her belly and watch it grow. He didn't want to do it in the massage room. He wanted to get up in Angela's suite and fuck her there, and impregnate her in her husband's bed. He made plans.

The following day, when Tom came in for work, he told him that he had massaged Angela and she had tipped him generously. He showed him the hundred Euro note. Tom freaked out, with envy. He started shouting up and down that Angela was his customer. He was running to Cornelia when Dez stopped him and said he could have her.

When she came for her massage he told her that she had to take it from Tom, Angela was disappointed, but Dez winked at her and she went with the German. She didn't hook her hand into his arm and didn't flirt with Tom. And when Tom started massaging her, he started bad mouthing Dez.

When she came out and signed for her massage, she looked irritated. She winked at Dez and left. A few minutes later, she called from her room. Tom answered the phone and gave it to Dez. He looked suspiciously at him. Dez waved at him to get lost. And waited till he was out of ear shot. The first thing she said was,

"From under which rock did that fucking German Nazi crawl!" she sounded pissed.

"Why?" Dez asked.

"He is so jealous of you!, isn't he? Stupid fucking German cunt. Can you believe he was telling me I need an anti-cellulite massage. Like I am fat!"

"Don't listen to that fag! His skinny girlfriend has the body of a ten year old boy!"

"I am more tense than when I went in actually! He is not touching me again! I want you!"

"I want you too!" Dez said in a deep, humorous voice.

"You know what I mean, come on... Naughty," she chuckled.

"He swore that never will he let me massage you here."

"I decide who massages me," Angela snapped. "I will talk to your boss!"

"Chill out. He is dating the boss' daughter. I am new here. I don't want war with them, yet!" he chuckled and she could hear the fighter in him. "I will make up for your afternoon though. I will come and massage you in your suite, at eight."

She paused.

"That's not a good idea..."

"Don't worry. I am a professional. I can protect myself against naughty wives."

"Say," he could see her frowning. "Is this all a coincidence?"

"Its destiny!" he chuckled.

She paused.

"My husband is a powerful man. You are playing with your life."

"A warrior distinguishes himself with his battle scars."

"I am scared!"

"I will be there to protect you. I am your warrior, my princess."

"All right. See you at eight." she paused and then asked, "Cant you just pretend you are sick and come now."

"No. See you at eight."

"We will have supper together," she said and gave him the room number.

"Why was she calling you?" Tom sneered, walking up.

Dez knew that it was just the two of them in the place. He said to Tom,

"Listen, she said something that I have to tell you. Lets go into the office for a second."

Dez led Tom into Cornelia's office then he stood before him easily.

"What did she say?"

"You mean, your mom?" Dez asked him cheekily, giving him the fuck you look, with a smile.

"You are not supposed to liaise with clients. Its unprofessional. I will report you!"

"What! You wanna get me in shit just because your mom keeps calling and begging for my big, black cock! Say, tom, are you a Nazi?"

"Don't try to be funny, all right!" Tom sneered, wagging his finger at him. Dez made a motion of biting it and Tom snatched it back. "Watch out. I do tae kwon do!" He said threateningly, starting to bend at the knees.

"I do your mom, cunt!" Dez said and smiled, raising his open palms easily and going onto the balls of his feet for he could see in Tom's eyes that he was about to hit him.

Tom was one of those fools that did some fighting sport for a couple of months and thought they could beat anybody. And well, Dez was black, he was white, and German, so he thought he could just whoop his ass.

Therefore, Tom snarled and threw a turnaround kick at Dez' chest. He was prepared, saw it coming, blocked with his arms and caught Tom's foot. He held it firmly, and made as if to kick Tom' between the legs. Tom blocked with both hands, and Dez gave him a hard, backhand slap that rang out loudly, and made him see stars and forget who or where he was for a second. He started bleeding from the nose. Dez smiled nastily and put Tom's foot on the counter and raised his elbow as if he wanted to smash his knee.

"I am going to cripple you Tom. Gonna be massaging from a wheel chair now son!" Tom whimpered in horror and tried to cover his knee with his arms desperately. Dez smacked him again, hard, making his head snap back. Then he dropped his foot and punched him hard to the solar plexus. As Tom groaned and sagged forwards, Dez grabbed him by the throat, chocking him, and slammed his shoulders onto the counter, pinning him and towering over him. He looked around that no one was coming and then punched him hard to the stomach, pumping him hard, again and again, old school style, till the guy was just hanging there and moaning with pain. Tom had mortal fear in his eyes like he thought his last days were come.

"What level are you," Dez growled menacingly.

"I just started..." Tom whimpered.

"Then I am going to beat you dead!" Dez cocked a big, black fist and reached back.

"No! Please...." Tom begged, his eyes going glassy. "Sorry! Please!"

"Now, go and clean up and and don't tell Cornelia or Anja about this. Anja will know that are a weak coward, and next thing you know, she will be after me. Women like the winner, yunno."

Dez gave him another thunderous clap, then he released him. He kicked him hard to the ass and Tom went slinking away fast, like a beaten dog. Dez took a rag and wiped the blood from the counter and floor.

Chapter 19

After work, Dez put on a tight, white t-shirt, flannel longs and leather shoes for Angela stayed in a five star hotel. He put his oils in a sports bag.

Angela opened the door for him, looking hot. Her hair was combed neatly, her face powdered lightly, her lips an alluring, pink gloss. A diamond necklace sparkled around her neck. She wore a short sleeve, pink pull over, stretched around her humongous tits of course, and a black leather skirt with a platinum link chain draped around her hips. Her feet were in black leather boots.

She looked like she had a had a couple of glasses of wine. There was something languid and very relaxed about her. She kissed him on the cheeks, then lightly, on the lips, stroked his chin with her finger and invited him into a spacious suite.

Taking his hand with familiarity and warmth, she led him to the supper table. Over some Italian pop music, they shared a huge salad, followed by a Pizza, and then a generous desert of ice cream and a fresh fruit cocktail accompanied by a bottle of fine, expensive, red wine.

Over supper, they chatted easily, and she told him about Milan. She lived in a rich glamor world, she asked him about himself. Her eyes were smart and intelligent. As they chatted, he had a feeling she was like a hungry person waiting for her steak to be well grilled before devouring it. He was feeling the same. She kept flirting with him and teasing him with her naughty eyes, and those huge tits kept moving so sexily.

They sat side by side on the couch and drank wine as she told him about her life as a model.

"So was it like glamor, sex drugs and parties?"

"Sometimes. But it was hard at first, because I came from a poor, small town. I knew nobody when I came to Milan. And life in Milan is hard. There are many selfish, egoistical bastards. You have to fuck a lot of guys and girls to get to the top," she chuckled dirtily.

"Was that a problem?" Dez teased.

"You jerk!" she laughed and slapped his arm. "If you hadn't tricked me yesterday, I would have just kept playing but nothing serious would have happened." he laid his hand on her lap and she started gazing at it and stroking it. "You are fucking a lot of white girls, I am sure."

"No! You are the third white woman I have been with. German women don't really like black guys."

"Don't be silly. Most white women want to fuck black guys. Its just that, well, we are taught that its wrong by the white guys. They are scared of you," she laughed. "You know, when we see those muscular, dark, powerful black athletes on TV, my husband looks at them with excitement and fear, just like me. He admitted to me that he finds them sexy. I think a handsome, dark, athletic black man like you could fuck him, if you wanted to."

"I don't want him, I want you."

"What if you had to fuck him to get me, would you be man enough to do it!" she fixed her intent gaze on him as she laid her hand in his lap and stroked his cock lightly. It was hardening.

"Lets hope it never comes to that."

"What if it excited me to watch you fuck my husband with your big black cock. Would you do it for me!" Her voice and her eyes were filled with arousal.

"You sound like the idea turns you on."

"Maybe!" she chuckled dirtily. Then she fixed her eyes on him. "You didn't really come to massage me now did you?"

"No!"

"Did you bring condoms?"

"No!"

"Do you know what you are doing?"

"Yes!"

"I wont let you cum in my pussy. You will have to cum in my mouth and let me drink you. I will come back in a second."

Dez sipped on his glass of wine, his heart thudding with excitement. He had been right that Angela wanted to fuck him. And he knew he was right that she wanted his baby. He wanted it too.

Chapter 20

After ten minutes, Angela returned. He could smell her rich perfume before he saw her. She walked up to him like a model on a ramp and he gasped. She had put her thick, curly dark mane up and tied it at the crown of her head. She was wearing a sexy, purple and green lace, see through negligee. Underneath he could see a mesh under wired, half cup camisole with lace up sides and of course, the matching thong. Her shapely legs were encased in mid thigh, transparent stockings and high heels.

Her face was set seriously, seductively and her eyes bore down into his as she walked up to him, stopped at his feet, leaned on one hip and put her hand on it.

"oh! You are hot!" he rasped, his mouth dry.

"Thanks, glad you like!" she smiled teasingly, stroking her sides. "You are blushing now huh! Call me vain, but I like to look good on special occasions," she rasped coyly and they both shivered, knowing she was gonna be lucky.

"Why don't you come here and lemme massage your lips?" he held his hand out to her.

"Mmm! A lip massage. I like the sound of that!"

She took his hand and came to him, sliding onto his lap. She settled astride him, and lowered her pussy onto the bulge in his pants. They gazed into each other's eyes and nearly drowned. She reached up and her soft gentle hands stroked his face, tracing his features. She giggled.

"You are beautiful."

"You are gorgeous."

"Mmm. Thanks, charming!" She held his face as she lowered her lips to his and kissed him, light, soft kisses, several times, smacking her soft, pink lips on his. He started stroking a silky thigh with one hand as the other stroked its way up and down her back. She shivered at the touch and her lips parted. She licked them. Looking intently into his eyes, she came for his lips. She licked them with her hot tongue till they were slick. Then she she pried them apart and licked his inner lips, tracing them. Then she licked his teeth and gums.

"Oh gosh! I am so excited," she gasped into his mouth and her body shivered.

She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and pulled back, stretching it, then she let it go and chased after it, to catch it again and chew and munch it. Then she devoured both lips, softly, gently but hungrily, moaning and sighing into his mouth.

Dez felt wanted. He stroked one hand up to her neck, took it between his strong fingers and stroked her as he eased his hand up her thighs stroking, squeezing and scratching her lightly and her hips shivered. Then he pushed her negligee upwards so he could stroke her belly and she purred like a cat into his mouth.

Then she bore down on his chin and her long, sweet tongue entered his mouth and she explored him languidly, sometimes sucking to take his saliva into her mouth. Then she pulled back and offered him her mouth. He followed and devoured her lips. She sucked his tongue it and snaked hers around they danced in her mouth. He pulled back and she followed. He munched on her lips and tongue and sucked up her drool. She opened up her mouth and offered it to him, to eat as he pleased. He kissed her fiercely and her body melted and she felt a ringing in her ears from joy and arousal.

Dez followed the soft curve of her hip, grabbed a handful, squeezed, felt her shudder, released it and found a new spot to do the same. She started rolling her hips and grinding her hot, soft cunt into his bulge.

Then she was stroking his short shaved head with one hand as the other grabbed his chest muscles. She found them hard and powerful and went feverish.

"I want to see your body! I have to see it!" she rasped and grabbed his t-shirt, to push it up to his arm pits and slapped his body with her eager hands. Dez hadn't been doing much sport and he had some flab on his lower belly, but no pouch, no sir. She stroked him and liked that; hot, silky, smooth skin, with some softness, then hard muscles when she pressed, or squeezed, or grabbed, which she did, making him hiss and writhe.

Dez grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed, pulling it away from her crack. He released it, slapped it and grabbed it again.

"Ah yes!" she cried and pushed it back, wagging it, inviting another slap, and another one.

Then she feverishly pulled his t-shirt over his head and discarded it. He pulled her negligee off over her head and tossed it away. He looked into her eyes and they were wild and feverish as she gazed at her hand stroking his dark flesh. She looked into his and they were blazing and fixed intently on hers. They dove at each and kissed fiercely.

1...56789...11