The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never been fucked so long and so good in my life. Where the hell did you learn that?"

"I went to training, back home," he chuckled. He told her a bit about it.

She laughed. Then she went down on him and started sucking his dick. He had a feeling she had woken him up intentionally, so he could fuck her again. He did it. She loved it when he danced in her pussy, playfully, leisurely, rolling his thick, engorged head in the mouth of her hole. He could have said she was abusing him, for she came so often. But she was willing to fuck and cum again.

They fucked all night, till it was light outside. She was impressed by the young man's stamina and skills. And he was impressed by her hunger for his cock.

Chapter 22

He went from her suite straight to work, without having slept at all. His back was so sore. But he felt happy as hell. He had to pump himself full of coffee all day. Angela slept like a stone. He called her during his lunch break and she invited him over for a quick snack.

When he arrived, she was waiting in a new set of kinky, sexy lingerie. She fell all over him in the doorway and kissed him. He grabbed her hair and tugged it hard. She winced and hissed and shuddered.

"You are horny again huh! You slut wife..." he growled and smacked her face lightly, playfully. She shuddered and rubbed her pussy on his thigh feverishly. Then he shoved his thumb roughly into her mouth and she sucked it wildly, lasciviously.

Then she shot down to her haunches before him, grabbed his cock in one hand, using it to smack her cheeks and tongue. Then she gobbled him up and grabbed his hips, yanking him to her mouth as she fucked his dick like a slut with an oral fetish, her eyes beaming with wild joy. She beat his cum out of him with her mouth.

When he was blowing up in her mouth, she pulled back, jerked his cock frenziedly and directed his cum to spray on her face, and then her tits. She scooped them up, and teased him with a naughty, dirty smile as she licked his cum from her orbs greedily, and then begged him to scoop up the rest from her face and feed her. He gasped and called her kinky. She blew him a kiss and licked his digits clean of his cum. Then she licked his cock clean and wiped it in her hair. He gasped. She giggled.

"You are crazy!"

"You are hard! I love black men. You like this kinky shit huh! Jerk it and keep it hard and cum fuck me. Grab my hair like a leash! I am your horny dog on heat!"

He took a handful of long, curly hair at the ends and she crawled ahead of him, climbed onto the couch on her back and spread her pussy. She had shaved it completely and he knew that pussy was his. He devoured it greedily. Then he stood behind her, palmed her thick, gorgeous cheeks and danced in her hole, just how she loved it. He let her cum gently a couple of times to his rhythm and then he bit his lower lips and fucked her hard and furiously, smashing his hips into her ass. She was a big girl and she could take it. She took it bawling and rearing and banging her fists into the back of the couch till he exploded in her.

Then she fed him pizza and sent him back to work. He said he was late. She said sorry, but there was no regret in her eyes, just joy. And lust. She was a kinky mama. He got the shivers.

Chapter 23

Dez dropped by after work and they fucked and hung out, like they were a happy couple.

As they chatted about the massage place, Dez told Angela about Yvonne, the girl that was strip dancing and sucking dick in the massage room.

"Show me the video you made of Yvonne!"

As they watched it on her lap top, she sat on his lap, with his dick buried in her hole.

"That girl will do anything for money!" Dez rasped.

"She is not doing it for money. She loves to be abused. She hates herself. She is a perfect little fuck slave. Shit, I wanna abuse her too!"

"Will you pay her! She charges those guys money"

"Fuck no! Why should I pay her for giving her something she craves. Desmond my man, I will teach you how to do bitches like that," she said, smiling wickedly as she galloped away on his meat until he exploded.

"I want to book you to call Yvonne and tell her I want a four hand massage at eight, tomorrow, in my suite, with the two of you. Tell her to look good." Angela said, smiling wickedly.

Dez made the arrangements. He had done four hand massages with Yvonne several times. She of course agreed immediately.

The following evening, Dez joined Angela in her suite at nine, after he knocked off. Angela had tied her hair back, almost severely. She had lined and shadowed her dark eyes, making them look like a predator's, and they had an animal shine to them. Her lips were a deep, dark, blood red. She wore a black, mesh top that was tight as hell and stretched around her big breasts. They were in half cups and her thick, excited nipples were poking out. A skimpy, tight leather skirt was stretched around her curvy hips. She wore a pair of sexy, high heeled black, cowboy leather boots.

Her perfume had a deep, musky, mysterious flavor

She kissed Dez lightly and led him in. Angela spread four lines of cocaine. She snorted two and offered him the rest, to sniff.

"Take it. It will make the experience even more enjoyable" He thought of the junkies he had seen in his short career as a drug dealer and turned her down.

"No. Come on. Try it this once. Its a brilliant experience. The problem is only if you over do it. Because then, it takes control of you. Go on honey."

Dez gave in and took it. It hurt his nostrils. After a while, he felt his blood rushing, his skin getting prickly, and his mind and body had never felt so alive. He felt the animal in him coming to the fore. As they waited for Yvonne, Angela toyed with his cock. She blew him gently, careful not to mess her lip stick. He felt the blood shoot into his dick. In fact, his dick grew so hard and rigid and he felt like he could fuck for days. But she didn't let him cum.

Yvonne knocked half an hour later. Angela greeted her happily and led her inside, giving her a glass of wine.

The tall, slim blond in her mid twenties, was looking serene as usual. She had let her blond grow and it was like a smooth, shiny mane that went down to her shoulders. Her glassy, blue gray eyes were sober and intense as usual. Her brows were trimmed and penciled, her eyes lined. A diamond stud gleamed in one of the nostrils of her long, straight nose. Her thin, pink lips were a glossy cherry. She wore a tight, sleeveless top that was glued to her lean torso and tennis ball sized breasts. A pair of tight, designer jeans were glued to her flaring hips, long, slender thighs and nice round butt.

They drank two glasses of wine as Angela made Yvonne chat about herself. Yvonne noticed that Dez and Angela were eying her like predators, waiting to devour their prey. She shifted restlessly in her seat. After the second glass, she asked if they could get started with the massage.

Angela smiled at Yvonne and said,

"Yvonne. We know you have been a bad girl. Show her the Video Dez."

Dez forwarded it on the big flat screen TV in the living room. Yvonne gasped and went a deathly pale.

"Where did you get that?"

"Its not your business."

"Please don't show that to anyone. I am begging you!" Yvonne gasped with horror.

"Don't worry honey," Angela chuckled sweetly. "I know exactly what you crave Yvonne! And I am going to give it you. We are going to have fun."

Angela stood up and walked sexily, confidently to Yvonne, to tower over her. "Come here honey." She gave her hand and Yvonne took it nervously, reluctantly, casting nervous glances at Dez. She was uncomfortable and ashamed.

"I don't do women. And Dez works with me. I, I, I.... I cant..."

"Yvonne, you don't have a choice. We are going to use you and give you what you need. Don't be ashamed Yvonne! Its all right. Come here honey." Angela pulled Yvonne to her feet. Yvonne was a head taller than the Italian. But Angela seemed to dwarf her. Angela reached up to stroke Yvonne's hair.

"How much will pay me?" Yvone rasped.

"Nothing. I wont pay you shit. You can say thank you and that will be enough for me. You are going to enjoy yourself!"

Then she pulled her down and kissed her lips lightly.

"You are such a pretty blond. Dez and I are going to have fun with you!"

"Please don't kiss me. I don't do that! Lemme give you an erotic massage. We can use your bed or the couch"

Angela gave her a nasty smile.

"You don't give orders. You will do as we please, you filthy ass licking German slut! Yes?"

"Hey. Don't call me that you Italian bitch!" Yvonne sneered. But Angela snatched a wad of blond hair and tugged firmly, making her wince. Her other hand shot out to grab Yvonne by the throat.

"Relax honey. Mama will take good care of you!"

"Dez has to go!" Yvonne whimpered, blushing as she cast him a furtive look..

"No. He stays, and he will use you too! You beautiful, dirty, filthy piece of shit!" she rasped, tightening her grip on Yvonne's neck.

Yvonne Dez couldn't believe what he was seeing. She wasn't bigger or stronger than Yvonne. It was an attitude thing. Angela's aura seemed to fill the room and Yvonne was reduced to a little whimpering puppy.

"Come here, you little cunt. Kiss your mistress!"

Angela yanked Yvonne to her lips and kissed her roughly. Yvonne moaned and trembled mightily as Angela tongued her and bit and sucked on her lips. Then the Italian grabbed her between the thighs and squeezed her cunt so hard she winced sharply. She started shuddering as Angela tongued her mouth and squeezed her cunt, released and squeezed it again, sometimes slapping it.

And then Yvonne started moaning and kissing Angela back. She started rolling her hips and humping Angela's hand. Angela grinned and slapped her cheek, a short, stinging slap. Then she fucked her mouth with her thumb, stretching her lips.

"Open your mouth, you whore!" Yvonne did it and Angela spat into her gob like she hated and despised her...

"Hmmmm! You dirty little whore. Like the taste huh! Here. Take some more. I spit on you. You filthy slut. Now swallow it, you lucky little bitch!"

Yvonne did it. Then Angela yanked her head back and made her look at the ceiling as her sharp teeth bit her neck and chin. Yvonne rasped and her hips shook, as she dry humped Angela's hand that was pumping her pussy. Yvonne seemed to suddenly snap out of it and cast Dez an embarrassed look, blushing even as she moaned and rolled her hips.

"You are ashamed of yourself huh, that you are nothing but a filthy worthless whore! Its all right honey! You are what you are, Don't fight your pig nature! You are appreciated here, you scum" Angela spat on Yvonne's face and then she rubbed her saliva into her skin. Then she smacked her cheek and hooked her thumb roughly into her mouth. "Oh you are such a fucking cunt! I love you!"

Yvonne gave a long, sweet, prolonged moan. Angela yanked her to her lips and kissed her deeply, like she owned her.

"Get down on your fucking knees, Yvonne," Her voice was calm but commanding. She made her look up, wincing, and slapped her face, short, sharp slaps. Then she grabbed her jaw.

"We are going to use you like the whore you are! Yes? Yes?" Slap! Slap! "Yes! You ass licking German cunt! Yes?"

Slap! Slap! "Yes?"

"I said yes?" Angela snarled and pinched and pulled her nose. Then she smacked her lightly across the forehead. She roughly shoved her whole hand into Yvonne's mouth, stretching her pink lips and moved it in and out. "Suck my fingers, whore! You are my slut huh! Yes!"

Yvonne averted her eyes as she nodded weakly and started sucking Angela's digits.

"Good slut! Get naked bitch! Lose your clothes!" Angela snarled. She ripped off Yvonne's top and bra. She slapped her tits and pinched her nipples hard, making her wince and hiss. Dez couldn't believe it but Yvonne seemed to be really getting her rocks off from being abused.

The crazy, feverish, intense look he had seen on her face on the tape was now covering her face. Angela shoved the girl on the couch and ripped off her pants. Yvonne was left in a pair of wide cotton panties.

"What the fuck!" Angela snarled and slapped her pussy, grabbing it through the cotton. It was soaked wet. "Take that shit off. I am going to get you something real nice, more fitting for a fuck slut! You filthy whore! Get naked!"

Angela stormed out of the room. Yvonne looked at Dez, who was eying her with curiosity and amusement.

"What the fuck you looking at," she growled, her eyes watering.

"Get naked, you slut! You sick, dirty fucking whore!" Dez sneered.

"Fuck you!" she growled and started removing her panties. Then she splayed her thighs and looked at Dez challengingly, as he gazed at her pussy. It was shaved clean, except for a tiny patch of hair above the slit. And it was engorged and dripping wet, with juices leaking out.

Angela returned. She made Yvonne put on a pair of tiny, flaming red thongs, with whore written on the front in dripping white letters. Yvonne did it slavishly.

Then Angela grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees before her.

"Yvonne, push up my skirt, you slut! DO it!" Angela snapped.

Yvonne whimpered and did it slavishly. Angela's bald pussy was covered in a tiny, black lace thong.

"Suck my slimy cunt you whore! Suck it!" Angela jammed her cunt down on Yvonne's mouth as she yanked her to her pussy.

Yvonne gave an anguished cry and her eyes started shining. She opened her mouth wide and started munching and slurping slavishly.

Angela yanked her off her pussy and slapped her cheeks. She made her open up and spat in her mouth and made her swirl it around and then swallow it. Yvonne moaned. Then Angela hooked her fingers under her gusset and pulled it off her dripping, shiny, engorged cunt.

"Now, drink my pussy juice you whore. Suck the motherfucker."

Yvonne was yanked back into the pussy. She groaned with want and started lapping it like a hungry cat, giving short, sharp cries as she bobbed her head feverishly. Anela raised and put one foot on the couch to open her pussy up nicely for Yvonne. She hooked her hands behind the blond's head and yanked her into her cunt as she shoved it down on her mouth. Yvonne ground her face feverishly into her, lapping and sucking with wild abandon.

"Eat that pussy, slut! Get in there. Slide that tongue deep inside my fuck hole! Fucking piece of shit!"

Yvonne moaned as if Angela was making her compliments.

She gorged herself on the Italian pussy, slurping and sucking like a greedy Labrador. Soon, she hooked her hands behind the back of Angela's thighs and sank her digits in, pulling her cunt down on her mouth as she sucked and tongued it. Angela moaned and fucked her face, pulling back to slap her and pinch her nose and spit on her once in a while.

Dez stared transfixed. His hard cock started paining him, so he released it from his pants and and started stroking it.

"Look at Dez, stroking his big black cock that you are going to suck you slut. Show him how much you love eating my pussy!"

Yvonne gazed at Dez with her intense eyes and her face radiated as she their eyes met. She tongued Angela greedily, feverishly.

Angela kept slapping and fucking her face till she came all over her, squirting. Yvonne's face was drenched. Angela wouldn't let her wipe it. She made her go down on all fours and dragged her by the hair to Dez.

"Suck his dick! Suck on that big, black fucking cock, you German whore!"

Yvonne blushed as her eyes met Dez' curious, big eyes. Then Angela smacked her ass hard and she started sucking. She seemed to be holding back, and blushing, as Dez cast her an amused smile. Then Angela grabbed her head in both hands and started pumping her away on Dez' cock.

"Fuck the filthy whore's mouth Dez. Tear those fucking pretty whore lips!" Angela rasped and Dez grabbed her hair and banged his cock into Yvonne's mouth with no mercy. She cried on every deep thrust and she drooled and sputtered as she was used selfishly.

Angela kept smacking her ass hard and squeezing it as Dez force fucked her mouth. Then the Italian reached back to yank yanked the red thong out of Yvonne's crack and stroked her pussy.

"The whore is fucking dripping wet. She is so honry! Fucking pig!" She slapped her dripping pink gash hard. Yvonne jumped and shuddered! Then Angela started roughly fingering her dripping slit.

"Suck that cock you fucking stupid slut! Shit head bitch! Suck that nigger dick!"

Yvonne growled and threw herself at Dez' cock like a woman possessed and started blowing him feverishly, like she wanted to swallow him forever.

Dez got wild with lust now and he grabbed the woman turned beast by her blond hair and smacked her face with his cock. Yvonne shuddered and hissed and chased after his dick with her wide open, pink mouth.

"Yeah! Make her stick that tongue out and slap the taste out of her mouth. Fucking shit ass bitch!" Angela snarled, smacking Yvonne's ass giving her welts.

Dez did it. He loved it. He shot to his feet and stood over Yvonne, grabbing her hair and abusing her face with his cock. Angela stood up behind Yvonne, grabbed her hair and started pumping her face furiously on Dez' cock.

"Suck it whore! Suck it! You love that black cock huh! You love it huh!"

"Yesssssss!!!!!" Yvonne rasped up at Angela!

"Open your mouth whore!!!" Yvonne did it and Angela spat into her mouth. Dez felt left out, so he did it too. Yvonne moaned as she rolled their spit around her mouth and swallowed. Dez jammed his dick into her mouth. Then Angela yanked Yvonne's face back into her pussy.

They kept fucking her face and giving her sharp slaps.

Then Angela turned her back to Yvonne, parted her thighs and leaned over forwards. "Make her eat my ass Dez! Make her do it!"

"Eat that fucking beautiful ass you bitch!"

Yvonne glared at him, defiantly. Dez thought, "What the fuck!" He wasn't having it. He smacked her face and grabbed her hair and she winced.

"Fucking stupid cunt! Eat it. That's all the food you need, whore! Slut! Bitch! Lick it!" Dez growled and slapped her face again, a nice, short, sharp slap. Yvonne shuddered as if she had been stroked lovingly.

He grabbed one of Angela's cheeks to reveal her crack and pushed Yvonne's face in there. She started mewing and lapping that crack like a cat. Dez grabbed the back of her head in both hands and made her tongue ride up and down as Angela cried and pushed her ass back at Yvonne, rolling her hips lustily and groaning like an excited beast.

"Slide your tongue in her shit hole! Bitch! Do it!" Dez heard himself growl and Yvonne whimpered in expectation. She made her tongue log and hard and started teasing Angela's rear orifice, getting in slowly. Then she started bobbing her head. Then she shoved her tongue in all the way. She cried, grabbing onto Angela's hips and started fucking her ass ferociously, slurping and sucking away as she pulled her onto her tongue. Angela literary sat on her pretty face and fucked her tongue lustily. Dez reached between her thighs and started frigging her pussy and Angela threw her mouth onto his and kissed him fiercely. He fingered her hole and she came all over his fingers, with Yvonne's tongue buried in her ass.

Then she shoved Dez back on the couch and ripped his pants off. She made him raise his keens to his chest and lay back, then she shoved Yvonne's face between his cheeks and made her swipe his crack with her hot, wet tongue. Dez went crazy as his black ass was devoured voraciously by pretty Yvonne, just like that. Yvonne's eyes blazed ferociously up at him as she knelt on the floor and bobbed frenziedly, tonguing his hole and producing loud, wet, sloshing sounds.

"Yes bitch! Get inside that black shit hole!" Angela growled, slapping her ass and shoving her digits inside her hole and Yvonne went wild.