The Second Foundation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra returned to her suite and Marcel and Angela retired to bed. She asked if he had loved their fun and games and he said yes, and he did mean very.

Chapter 6

Sierra stayed around for two more days and every night they took Marcel deeper into debauchery. Angela told Dez that things were moving very well but wouldn't say more.

On the night after Sierra left, Angela and Marcel went out for a tasty supper. Marcel was glad. Everything was moving fine at the construction night, and the hot, horny, previous nights had left him feeling so good.

When they returned to their suite, Angela stripped down to sexy lingerie. She made love with him as they usually did. After he came, she opened her thighs and he drank his cum out of her with ardor. Then she asked him if he wanted the big, black cock and he blushed but nodded. She put on the strap on and stood over him, feeding him the black rubber dick and he sucked it lustily.

"You like sucking my big, black cock don't you?" she rasped, stroking his hair and pulling him onto it. He groaned deeply. "I wanna hear you smack your lips or you wont get it. Smack and slurp them and show me you love it."

Marcel did it, blowing the cock eagerly. Then he bent over and she lubed his hole. Then she fucked him with the black rubber cock, asking him if he loved it and he moaned that he did. She made him turn over and lie on his back and raise his thighs. He propped himself up on his elbow and gazed transfixed as she penetrated him. He started rolling his hips to meet her smooth thrusts.

"Now, stroke your cock as I fuck you with this big, black cock. See it fucking your ass hole. You like that huh? This big, black cock all in your ass!"

"Oh yes!!!! Yes! Fuck my ass with that black cock!" he moaned with lust. He started jerking his cock and came hard, shooting a fountain of cum. She slowly pulled out of him, then she stood over him and pulled his face to the rubber cock. He licked it clean and sucked it. She fucked him with it again and he came again.

Then she told him to scoop up his cum and lick it off his fingers.

"Gosh! Angela. You have really gotten horny huh!" her husband blushed, as she rolled her black rubber cock in his hole.

"Maybe I am just getting horny in my old age. Do it. Or you wont get this black cock again."

He did it, and moaned as he lapped up the salty cream. Then she made him lick the dildo again. He did it, groaning.

Chapter 7

Dez was excited when Angela came in for her massage.

Her eyes were shining with lust as she leaned in and kissed him, tonguing him languidly. He locked the door as Angela slid the robe from her shoulders. He gasped. Now the naughty wife was wearing the naughtiest thong he had seen yet. It had a lacy waist band and the gusset and back strap were simply a string of creamy pearls.

"What happened to the rest of your panties?" Dez chuckled.

"Don't laugh. This garment here combines jewelery and lingerie at the same time. And cost 250 bucks. And its practical too," Angela teased, pulling the string of pearls up in her slit.

She winked, and then she slid down on her knees and blew Dez right there and then, doing her frenzied choking thing, spitting on him and slapping her face with it and then sucking him voraciously.

Dez came fast. She seemed kind of disappointed, but he was grinning. She soon realized why and was appeased. He picked her up and laid her out on the table and made her spread them.

"This thong may not be very useful, but its handy when you wanna give a hot tongue massage," he informed her as he reached and played with the string of pearls. Then he dove down on her and plated her pearl tongue (dig the word play? Now, who is bad)..

Angela and Dez fucked like rabbits in the massage room and he came twice in her pussy as the thirty minutes flew past in a blur.

As she left, Angela gave him a DVD and told him to watch it, alone. After everyone else had left, Dez sat in the office before his lap top and watched the scene that Angela had filmed the previous night with a hidden camera. He couldn't believe it. He was shocked. He called her and asked if she could talk. She said yes, for her husband was sleeping and she was working on her lap top.

"Hey! Angela! What was that?"

"Destiny!" she responded. "Now you know what you will do."

"I wont do that! You are mad! Mad(e) in Japan or even Red fucking China, I tell you!"

"Some men are born to suck other men's cock. Some men are born to be Kings of men! They impregnate a cock suckers wife and make him suck their cocks. We both know who is who. Hold your dick up and meet your destiny!"

"No!"

"Yes Dez! We agreed that you shall not question me. Now listen," she then told him her plan. "You see, you shall not force him to do anything. It will be up to him. But if he does, you are to bring matters to their rightful conclusion!"

"I thought you said we would just have a three some together and you would tell him you got pregnant by mistake."

"I asked and he said no! This is our only chance!" she lied. "Now, a Warrior does not hesitate but acts! My belly will start growing soon. Act! Sleep well my love!"

Dez rewound the tape and watched it again. It was nauseating for him. But it was exciting too. In some perverted way. Angela's husband looked so happy taking the black rubber cock. He felt a perverted desire to give him a real one before his wife. A real, throbbing, big, black cock in his mouth! Yeah, he would bait him! Even though he was sure he wouldn't take it!

Chapter 8

The following day, Angela told Dez and Marcel that the black man would be coming to their suite to massage them and give Marcel a lesson on how to massage.

Marcel was excited. Angela had coached Dez on how to act for she knew her husband well, she knew he liked to feel rich and powerful.

A new, portable massage table, a bucket of rose petals, and any candles in different shades were delivered in their suite the next day. Angela had the guys set the padded table up at one end of the spacious living room. Angela was feeling excited. They worked all morning, taking calls, checking and responding to mails and going over some of their business ventures. After lunch, she got skimpily but elegantly dressed, just like Marcel loved her, and they cuddled and drank his favorite red wine she had ordered from room service.

As the hour she had agreed on with Dez approached, in the late afternoon, they took a hot, scented bubble bath together. She blew her husband and got him hard and stiff. But she wouldn't finish him off.

"I will finish you off after the massage," she promised him. "but remember, you gotta get him to loosen up, he is scared of you!"

"Me? Why?"

"Coz you are a powerful man, above him. And so he is scared of touching your woman. You have to make him relax. Give him a glass of wine and a couple of shots and we will tease him wickedly... Now, lets get ready for our massages."

"No. You take one? You know I don't like massages. Especially not from a man."

"Come on, he has nice big black hands. You will love them. Trust me honey. And I will be there to protect you. Don't be scared now..." she laughed and he joined in.

Marcel and his wife were both in short, silk robes when Dez arrived that afternoon, looking well groomed and smelling nicely. The curtains were closed and incense and scented candles were burning, giving the room a nice, romantic, soft light. Soft Italian music was playing. He seemed nervous and Marcel was winked at by Angela and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder squeezing it and then he gave him a glass of wine.

"Hi there Desmond. Why so stiff. I am not from the mob man. Relax, have a glass."

"Thanks sir. Lemme just set the table up and heat the oil first."

Dez poured some oil into a porcelain jar and put it over a tea candle and then prepared the table. He then joined the couple on the living room couch, on one side of Angela. They drank together, chatting. Then Angela stood up and yawned.

"All right, time for the massage." She dropped her gown and she stood before them, topless, wearing nothing but her thong. Marcel watched Dez' face. He saw the young man cast her a lust filled look before he averted his eyes quickly, blushing. Marcel smiled, pleased, for he loved other men lusting after his wife.

Angela was in a modest thong for her standards, but it was a delicate, sexy lace affair that left the skin peeking out and looked real sexy on her. Dez helped her onto the table and she took her place, making a joke about taking on the two men at once, something that excited Marcel.

The two men took place on either side of her. Dez poured some hot oil into his palm and and did the same for Marcel.

"just do exactly as I do please, sir!"

Dez laid his big, dark hands on Angela's tanned skin, on his side of her spine. He started running them smoothly down her back, and up her side, around her shoulder and back down, slowly, so Marcel could follow. The sight of the black hands on his wife excited Marcel greatly. He eagerly followed Dez. Angela purred happily. Dez massaged Angela, giving Marcel instructions. He led and Marcel followed.

"Oh, you are quite good huh!" Marcel chuckled, as Dez made him do some fancy things with his thumbs and digits. Angela loved it.

"Oh gosh, you guys are making me feel good. Give it to me... Mmmm!"

They oiled and massaged her whole body in unison. After half an hour, she said,

"Hey Desmond, we are not at your workplace. Give me a nice, naughty massage. We will give you a nice, big tip."

Dez looked at Marcel. He raised his brows questioningly

"Tell him its OK darling. Tell him to get your naughty wife hot and excited for you, with those big, black hands..."

Marcel felt very excited by the idea.

"Come on Desmond," he said, patting his shoulder. "Don't be shy now. I will pay you good..." he took a hundred from his pocket and slipped it into the young man's pocket, smiling.

Now, Dez' displayed some fancy finger work, his dark digits pulling, pinching, scratching and dancing on the wife's back, making her rasp and shiver. Marcel was fascinated, watching Dez stroking her sides, rubbing the sides of her big, squashed breasts. She started gasping and writhing.

Then she raised her chest off the table and rasped.

"Stop torturing me. Stroke them a bit."

Dez looked at Marcel.

"Go ahead," Marcel rasped. "She likes it when you grab them and pinch them hard."

He would normally have never let another man go this far with his wife, but it seemed so right and so exciting to have Dez doing it.

Dez watched Marcel from the corners of his eyes as his hands slid under her body, to cup and stroke the big, heavy breasts, grabbing and squeezing the guy's wife's tits.

"Oh yessss! That feels so good!" Angela moaned sweetly. And certainly, Marcel got so excited, seeing Dez' big, dark hands cupping his wife's sides, sliding down to her hips, working her as if he was pumping her onto his cock as Angela went shivering, arching her back and writhing like a snake.

Dez hooked his fingers into the straps of Angela's thongs and asked politely," May I?"

He looked into Marcel's excited, aroused eyes. Marcel nodded. And his heart thudded as the young black man pulled his wife's thongs down. It was such a powerful and arousing sight. Dez left them at half way down her thighs. Marcel gazed at the gusset and it was smeared with Angela's pussy cream. He felt aroused as he smelled her excited cunt, knowing his wife was getting horny and wet, from the young black man's touch.

Angela wagged her ass and said,

"Take them off all the way. My husband is here to protect me, aren't you honey!"

"Yes!!!" Marcel rasped as Dez completely peeled his wife's panties off. Angela parted her thighs and both men gazed at her shiny, aroused, shaved sex. Her lips were puffed up,wet and smeared with white girl cum. Then Dez started working the small of her back and tops of her ass cheeks. His dark digit dipped into the insides of her cheeks, moving smoothly, sinking into her flesh, just inches from her pussy and ass hole. Angela moaned and started rolling her ass to Dez' ministrations. Marcel's cock got rock hard.

"Oh, yes. Do my cheeks. Squeeze them! Oh!!! This is so good Marcel. Thanks for letting him do this honey!"

Marcel only rasped. The sight of Dez palming his wife's pale, round cheeks and squeezing them, sinking his dark digits into her soft, hot skin, was driving him insane with lust. Angela started pumping her hips sensuously, shamelessly.

"Oh yes! Squeeze them together and pull them apart. Real hard! I love that!" Angela wailed with lust.

Dez looked at Marcel and the Italian nodded hastily. Then he did it. Then he reached over and smacked Angela's ass just as she loved it. Th wife cried and her hips were hit by sharp spasms.

"Oh darling. Please put your fingers in me. Do it. My pussy is itching! I'm burning!" she cried at her husband, her eyes blazing with lust. "Desmond! Keep squeezing and smacking my ass. I wanna cum on both your hands," Angela ordered and begged.

Marcel smiled wickedly as he dipped his digits in the hot oil, then he started working his wife's pussy just the way she loved it. Soon, he was finger fucking her as Dez squeezed her cheeks and smacked them. Angela went wild, shooting onto her hands and knees and fucking their hands frenziedly.

All three were caught up in a wild state of arousal. Angela humped and lunged back wildly until she came hard, bawling with pleasure. Then she sank back onto the table, grabbed her husband's hands and sucked her pussy from his digits shamelessly. Marcel caught Dez watching with lust. Then he looked at the thick bulge in Dez' pants and chuckled, feeling excited.

Angela rolled onto her back and raised her knees, spreading her thighs, leaving both men gazing at her happy, weeping pussy. She led Marcel's hand to it and he started stroking her.

"do my tits for me. Grab these big tits with those big, black hands and work them!" she rasped with arousal.

Dez looked at Marcel and he nodded.

"Grab them, I don't bite!"

"Lemme get them nice and oily first!"

Dez oiled Angela's thick breasts and then milked them and squeezed them, working the stiff nipples with his thumb till she was crying with joy and writhing. They both worked her till she came again, gently this time.

Dez finished off by spreading the soft rose petals on her slick body and Angela moaned with pleasure. He covered her with a warm blanket and she slept for a few minutes, peacefully.

Dez wen to to sit and chat with Marcel and the guy was so aroused. He had thought the guy might star shit, but Angela was right, the guy was happy to put his wife in nice, big, black hands.

Chapter 9

Finally, Angela climbed off the table, helped by Marcel. She kissed him on the lips, languidly, her eyes dreamy. Then she kissed Dez on the lips too.

"Your turn dear..." she stripped him of his robe and he was left in a pair of tiny briefs. His cock was rigid, causing a thick bundle. Dez helped him onto the table.

First, Angela and Dez massaged Marcel together. When he was relaxed, Angela went and got a cam coder. She chuckled, filming her husband getting massaged by the black man's hands.

"Do they feel good honey!"

"Uh huh!" Marcel groaned with contentment, for indeed they felt good. He was feeling very relaxed and good.

Then he made Marcel roll over. As Dez massaged his chest and belly, Marcel gazed at his big, strong dark hands with fascination and arousal.

"Oh fuck, Marcel, look at those big, black hands on your body. Isn't that fucking sexy? Doesn't it make you hot?" Angela moaned, her eyes filled with lust.

"Yessssss!!!!" Marcel rasped. He had a huge bulge in his tiny briefs.

Angela pulled them off and grabbed his cock and started jerking it with her oiled hand. Dez started to work her husband's chest, squeezing his breasts like a woman's. Marcel started gasping loudly, his lust filled eyes fixed on Dez. Dez was shocked to see that the guy wanted him, real bad. Marcel was gazing at his dark face, and the muscles in his tight t-shirt and his bulging arms and he looked like he wanted to devour him.

If it wasn't part of Angela's plan, he would have run. But now, he remembered Angela's words and reminded himself that Marcel was like a woman he wanted something form. And indeed he looked like a lusting woman.

Angela smiled wickedly as she jerked his bursting cock and he groaned as his hips rose off the table..

"You feel good darling. You like that huh?" Angela teased.

"Oh yes!!!" Marcel groaned deeply.

"Oh fuck. I am so horny now! Oh!!!" Angela groaned and went down on her husband. She licked his cock to get it wet.

"I am gonna take you in my mouth now Marcel. But I wont do a thing. Dez is going to make you cum! Do it Dez. His tits are so sensitive! "Pull and pinch his nipples sharply, he likes that!" she told Dez. He did it and Marcel cried and shuddered continuously.

Angela engulfed her husband and kept him in her mouth, suckling him softly and swiveling him round her mouth, making soft slurps and smacks with her lips.

Marcel started moaning and rolling his hips, his head rolling from side to side. He tried to fuck Angela's mouth but she pinned him down.

Dez suddenly felt powerful as Marcel looked up at him like a horny woman, begging to be fucked. He slid one hand up to his throat and slid his palm around it, cupping. His other hand pulled on his sharp, hard pink nipples. Marcel hissed and moaned. Dez' hand tightened around his neck, holding him firmly, but not chocking him. Marcel groaned and rubbed against it.

Suddenly Marcel's hands leaped up to wrap around Dez' arm that was holding his throat. Then he started stroking it and squeezing his lower and upper arm feverishly.

"We are being selfish Marcel. Lemme do something for our guest too..." Angela said, and put Marcel's hand over his cock so he could jerk himself.

She walked to Dez, knelt before him, and hastily pulled his cock out and started sucking him. He got very hard, as Marcel looked on with lust and jerked his cock feverishly. Angela moaned with joy as she sucked and slurped away, making sure her husband had a nice, close up view of her feasting on a real black cock. Then she popped it out of her mouth and said in a rasp,

"Oh shit! I am such a lucky bitch. I need to take care of my husband a bit, Dez. Keep grabbing his throat and pinching on his nipples. Don't stop now."

She left Dez' thick black cock dangling out of his pants and Marcel's eyes were fixed on it.

She took her husband back in her mouth and lapped his cock with her tongue. Dez pulled the Italian's nipple hard and twisted it, letting it roll in his oiled digits, wondering if the guy would go for his cock like his eyes were saying he would.

"Ohhhhh! I am going crazy!" Marcel moaned in anguish.

He trembled, seeming to fight with himself. Dez looked at him and saw a horny slut. He stroked and pinched Marcel breast's and raked him with his slippery fingers.

Marcel gave a deep, guttural moan and then his hands snaked out to cup Dez' cock and hold it possessively. He grabbed it firmly and started squeezing it. Then he yanked it impatiently to his mouth, diving to meet it and engulfed it. Dez couldn't believe it. It was like the guy went black cock crazy. He started jerking him and sucking him voraciously.

Angela moaned with a mouth full of pink dick as her husband sucked a big, black one. Her eyes met Dez' and she smiled around Marcel and nodded.

Dez felt a mean kind of power come over him and he grabbed the millionaire's head, lined his mouth up nicely with his cock and started pumping it into his mouth. Marcel sucked it like he loved it, lapping it with his tongue and slurping away. Angela spat his cock out and stroked it lightly, waiting to make him cum until he had received his reward.