The Second Foundation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela mounted Dez happily and squatted over his thighs. She wagged her ass at her husband and told him,

"If you want it in me, you have to put it in yourself."

Marcel didn't even hesitate. He snatched Dez' engorged cock, wanked it a couple of times, making him gasp and then slotted it into his wife's hungry, dripping hole.

Angela moaned with joy and leaned forwards. Marcel stared at the huge, black cock fucking his wife as she rode it slowly at first, rolling her hips as she went up and down. When she kept just the fat tip inside her hole and wagged her ass round and round and shook it, making her cheeks pop, her husband grunted like a beast and started stroking his cock.

Angela cried and then she started riding Dez wildly. Dez groaned with lust, grabbed her hips and started yanking her onto his meat. Their bodies thudded so hard together as they fucked like beasts. Marcel felt the couch groan and jar under them and his own lust ran wild with him. His wife was the most feverish he had ever seen her. She threw her head back and bawled as she was impaled on the huge black cock repeatedly. Finally, she came screaming and collapsed over Dez.

"Do you want me to put her on her back and fuck her even harder?" Dez asked.

"Do it. Fuck the bitch hard!" Marcel grunted like he just couldn't wait to see it. And he couldn't.

Dez turned her on her back. "Come here and hold her legs up and feed her your cock. I can see you are hard from seeing me fuck your wife! Do it!"

Dez said confidently and Marcel obeyed. He held up and splayed his wife's thighs, kneeling over her. She grabbed his cock and sucked it hungrily, moaning and gasping for breath as Dez fucked her slowly, for Marcel's benefit, letting him gaze at his thick black cock fucking his wife's pink pussy.

Marcel grunted, picking up his wife's head so she could see Dez fuck her as she sucked him.

"Isn't her pussy beautiful, stretched around my big black dick?" Dez rasped.

"It is. Fuck her hard now. Tear her apart!" Marcel gasped, feeling so wild and wanton.

Dez started humping her hard. Angela could suck Marcel any more for she was screaming with agonized pleasure and fucking Dez back as she pounded her pussy, yanking her onto his cock. His hips whipped in a blur and his hips slapped loudly into her ass and Angela tossed her head and writhed and thrashed about madly. But she didn't forget her husband, she kept pumping his cock furiously.

"Ah! Fuck!!!!!!" Marcel bawled and Angela wrapped her mouth around him and his cock exploded. Dez was a nice guy, so he paused for a second and let her drink her husband. As Marcel sank back into the couch, drowsy and happy, Dez scooped Angela in his arms and stood up. Then he walked around the room, holding up her ass and hitting her pussy like a punching bag. Angela sank her talons into Dez' powerful, dark shoulders and kicked and reared lustily, wildly in his arms so much Marcel was afraid they would fall. But the young black stud parted his powerful legs, bent his knees a bit and and held up the Italian Diva as he pumped her up and down his cock, smashing it into her.

Marcel got hard again fast as he saw his wife throw her head back and bawl in with pleasure. He gazed at the big, black cock churning her pussy and his cock leaped to full hardness. He started stroking it. Then he was pumping it.

As Angela's cunt wrapped tightly around him and started convulsing Dez' cock felt red hot like it was aflame. His balls gathered and he yanked her harder onto his cock. He came hard, roaring like a lion. He was incensed with pleasure and he kept fucking her as he kept cumming.

Chapter 14

Angela draped herself over Dez, wailing sweetly, and gasping weakly for breath, feeling dizzy from the thorough fuck. He pulled out of her and left her hole gaping wide open, his cum pouring out of her. He looked at the husband and saw that Marcel's eyes were gazing at his smeared cock and the goo between his wife's legs. He was stroking his cock which was hard as a rock and the tip was engorged and inflamed red.

"Marcel, I want you to put your cock inside Angela and feel my cum all over your dick as you fuck her!" Dez told him and lowered Angela onto his lap. He put her astride her husband, facing him and Marcel slotted his cock into her hole. Marcel felt wildly exhilarated as he pushed his cock into her gaping, smeared pussy, feeling Dez' thick cum on his meat.

"Fuck her nice and slow," Dez told him and and he did. His dick felt so hard he feared it would burst. Angela moaned weakly as her well used pussy was used again by an eager cock. Dez drained a glass of wine. Then he climbed onto the seat of the couch, picked up a wad of Angela's hair and brought her drowsy face to his cock.

"Lick my black cock clean and then kiss your husband and let him taste my seed." he said to her. Marcel gasped and she rasped and started licking and then sucking, her lips getting all smeared with cum. She soon had him hard and she was moaning. Marcel was moaning too, gazing close up at his wife blowing the thick, hard, young, throbbing black cock as he fucked her.

Then Dez pulled out of her mouth and Angela fixed her dark, intense eyes on her husband's. She leaned in and kissed his lips, smearing them with salty cum. He stiffened but didn't pull back. She lapped Dez' cock again and kissed Marcel. He rasped into her mouth and his lips parted. She licked his inner lips and he groaned and fucked her harder. Then she latched her lips onto his and they tongue kissed feverishly. Dez pulled her off Marcel's mouth and slapped her face with his dick like he owned her.

"Hold this big, black cock and jerk it while she sucks it!" he told Marcel.

Marcel blushed but he grabbed Dez' meat and jerked it, loving the way it throbbed in his hand. Angela devoured it, taking it deep into her mouth till her lips pressed into her husband's hand. She made gurgling, choking noises and then pulled back gasping, her eyes shining feverishly. As Angela sucked it, he started squeezing and pumping it, pulling more into her mouth. She bobbed, sucking hard and and slurping loudly, wetly, moaning to her rythm, the same rhythm with which her cum filled pussy rode her husband's dick.

Then Dez pushed his black cock between her and her husband's face and brought it down on his lips. Marcel grunted. Dez pushed Angela down on his meat and she started lapping and sucking it with relish as she rode her husband. Dez see sawed his cock back and forth on their lips. Marcel groaned suddenly, opened his mouth and joined his wife in feasting on the black cock.

Dez rasped. The heat of their soft lips and tongues on his sensitized, bursting meat was driving him insane with lust. He reached up to cup both their heads and they both purred. He stroked their hair and pulled them to his meat as he rolled it on their lips and they lapped and sucked on his shaft with open hunger, their eyes flashing.

Angela vacuumed the thick head in and sucked it hard and slurped it then she spat it out and pushed it Marcel. He grunted and sucked it in. Angela grabbed Dez' ass and made him roll his hips and Marcel started bobbing his head and sucking. Then he froze, as if suddenly catching himself, and spat it out at his wife.

"Suck it Marcel! I wanna see you suck that big, black cock!" Dez said, and slid it back into his mouth. He held Marcel's forehead in his big hand and started pumping him smoothly, gently on his cock, fucking the white man's mouth. Marcel started sucking and slurping, stroking the throbbing black cock with his tongue.

"This is so fucking sexy. Suck that black dick honey! Suck it real nice! Ohhhh!"

Angela stroked his breasts and pinched his nipples, as she rode his cock, squeezing her pussy around him as hard as she could.

Marcel moaned with lust and jerked Dez deeper into his mouth as he sucked him with open, eager lust. He was groaning deep in his chest now, as he devoured the dark meat. Angela grabbed Dez' ass, slapped it hard and and then sank her fingers into it.

"Fuck his face Desmond. Give him that black cock! Get that cock Marcel. Get that big, black dick!"

Marcel grunted and sucked hard and greedily as Dez started fucking his face in earnest, grabbing a wad of hair and pulling him onto his meat. Angela grabbed it for a second, spat on it, wanked it, sucked it and passed it back and her husband gobbled it up like he was born to it.

Angela gave a quavering cry as she came all over Marcel's cock. Then she jumped off her husband and put his cock in his hand. He started jerking his own damn self as he writhed on the couch, his stretched mouth gasping around the bursting black cock. Dez grabbed his head in both hands and held his face still, making him look up at him.

"I'm gonna fuck your soft, hot little mouth nice and deep Marcel!" Dez rasped ad Marcel trembled. "Do you want that?"

Marcel nodded and sucked greedily. Dez fucked his mouth in smooth, deep strokes and Manuela drooled and slurped away.

"Cum in his mouth Dez. Make him taste your delicious cum!" Angela moaned, reaching to cup Dez' dangling, thick balls and stroking and pulling on them.

Marcel groaned with want. Dez hooked his hands at the back of Marcel's head and power fucked his mouth lustily. Marcel threw his head to meet him, slurping and sucking hungrily, his nostrils flared, his face all feverish.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Take my cum!! Bitch!!!" Dez cried, face twisted in a grimace as he glared down at Marcel like a beast. His balls exploded and his cum erupted like hot lava. Marcel cried and his hips shot off the couch. He blew his load in his hand and almost lost his sanity. But he kept sucking and swallowing, sputtering as cum shot out of his nose and the sides of his mouth and more dripped down his chin. But the larger amount of it disappeared down his throat and he felt it flow into his belly and it was satisfying for him.

When the black cock finally stopped spurting, Marcel kept his mouth wrapped around Dez and suckled on him. Dez looked down at the cum smeared face and chuckled,

"Damn! You little pig. Well done! Now go and clean up."

Chapter 15

Marcel went to clean up.

Angela smiled at Dez and he smiled back.

"How do you feel?"

"Funny. But good."

"Fuck him up the ass and make him your bitch! Meet you and his destiny!"

Marcel returned and Angela told him to pour wine for their guest. He refilled their glasses and handed Dez his. Then he patted Dez' shoulder, sitting down besides him, smiling sheepishly. Angela sat on the other side of Dez, her body half draped over his. The black man draped his arm over the white wife and she snuggled into him, her drowsy eyes half closed, her face smiling sweetly as she stroked Dez' dark chest. Angela wasn't drinking wine but Dez let her have a sip from his glass.

"I feel funny. You bring out these desires in me," Marcel said, trying to laugh it off.

"I loved watching you suck him!" Angela cooed at him and then started licking Dez' dark, powerful chest.

"I want you to do it for me too. I will pay you whatever you want." Marcel said to Dez.

"No!" Dez said sincerely.

"I will pay you ten grand. Twenty. All right, lets not waste time. Fifty. That's a lot of money for you. Come on!"

"No!" Dez looked him in the eye, smiling confidently. "Marcel, you suck my cock. Pick it up and stroke it, now!"

Marcel gazed at Dez' long, softened cock that he licked so clean. Then he looked at Angela, who was smiling at him with amusement, as she traced the mucles on Dez' dark, toned belly with her pale digits. Then he looked back down to the cock.

"Stroke it and get it hard for your husband Angela, I wanna feel his hot, soft, little mouth around me again," Dez said confidently. Angela rasped and started stroking it. It hardened. Marcel looked at the growing black cock in his wife's pale hand with open lust and submission. Dez put his hand to the back of Marcel's head and gently but firmly pushed him down to his lap.

"Suck it and get it real hard. Take my dick in your mouth and blow me, white man!"

Marcel blushed as the dark meat loomed in his vision. Dez stroked his head like a good pet and Marcel purred and shivered. Then Angela brought it to his lips and he started kissing the thick, engorged dark head. He lapped it with his hot tongue and felt it gorw harder and throb. He moaned and draped his lips around it and chewed and mucnhed away softly, smacking his lips as Angela jerked it slowly, smoothly and rolled it around his lips. Dez pushed him down lower and he gobbled it in. Dez started pumping his head up and down and Marcel sucked the black cock with growing ardor.

Then Dez eased him onto the floor and made him kneel between his feet as he sucked him.

"Look into my eyes while you suck my cock! Yeah! Wrap your sweet little mouth around it like a pussy and lap it up. Bob smoothly. Now take it in deep. Show me how deep you can take it."

Marcel gasped through his nose and bore down on Dez, pushing him into the back of his mouth. Dez held him firmly in place and pumped his cock into his drooling mouth.

"Suck on it nice and good. Yeah! Get that dick! Now bob your head! Fuck my black dick with your mouth! Show me how much you love it! That's a good boy. Angela, lay back on the couch and spread you pussy. I am going to fuck you with this big, black cock straight out of your husband's mouth"

"Yeah! Come and fuck me honey! I need you deep inside me. Get that black cock real hard and wet Marcel!"

Soon, Marcel was gazing at Dez fucking his wife. He was happy to watch, and stroke his cock as his wife was fucked much better than he had ever fucked her, with a bigger, better, black cock. He didn't feel jealous or hurt. He felt pleased, for he knew this was the right thing. Dez took his head and pushed his face down to Angela's engroged clit and Marcel lapped it and sucked it. Dez pulled his cock out of her gaping, pink hole and laid his cock on her belly. It was like a writhing, twitching snake. And it was smeaared with Angela's whitish juice.

Marcel moaned and started lapping the dark cock that was lying on his wife's belly. Then he scooped it up and sucked it, as Dez rolled his digits in his wife's well used pussy.

He felt jealous as Dez told him to put it back up in his wife.

"Lick my bitch's clit. Make my bitch happy as I fuck her!"

Marcel did it, till Angela was crying out and convulsing and shoving his face into her clit as she came all over the black dick.

Dez didn't forget about him neither, he pulled out and let him have a lick. Then he sat back and Angela mounted him reverse cowgirl style. He told Marcel to assist like Scottie Pippin. Marcel licked Angela's bursting clit and as she rode the black cock. Then he went down and feasted on Dez' big black balls, engulfing them and sucking them, feeling good as Dez groaned deeply and told him to lap them up and down.

Then Angela rose off the black dick and he swallowed it up in his mouth. Angela looked down at him and smiled sweetly, seeing her husband gorging himself on the black cock like she had always known he would. She let him gorge himself, then pulled him back and told him to stroke it as she lowered her cunt on his lips and he ate it, sliding his tongue into her gaping, well fucked hole.

Then she lay on her back and told Dez to pound her. And pound Angela he did.

"tell him to eat my clit honey. Please. Make him eat my itchy clit. He knows just how I need it."

Dez didn't say a word, he took Marcel by the neck and pulled him down to Angela and he started licking. Dez held her down and pounded her hard as her husband lapped up her clit. Angela went wild, screaming and thrashing around madly as she came hard.

Dez let go and his balls exploded, pumping her pussy full of cum. Then Angela pushed him back, her face radiant and she offered her gaping, cum smeared cunt to her husband. Marcel came for her eagerly and started lapping and sucking up all the salty goo.

Angela looked up at Dez with a wide smile and winked, as she stroked her husband's head and pulled him deeper into her hole.

Chapter 16

Dez puffed casually on a joint, watching as Marcel now tongued Angela's ass hole. Angela had been right all along. He knew now that Marcel was submissive to him and liked to be dominated by him. He was indeed his bitch. He accepted his rightful position. He went into the couple's bedroom and picked up Angela#s discarded split crotch thong. Marcel blushed and gasped as Dez stood over him and told him to put it on.

"Go on darling. I want to see you in that! Come on, dont be a spoil sport." Angela said, laughing, making it easier for Marcel who chuckled and slipped them on. His cock and balls dangled through the split. Angela called him sexy.

"You are making me wet. Lick me again honey, tongue me!"

Dez puffed away as Marcel devoured Angela. Then Dez smiled and walked up to them. He raised Marcel from his wife's pussy and offered him his smeared cock and he started sucking it voraciously, moaning deep in throat. Angela got a black dildo and lubed it. Then she made her husband lay on his back on the couch. Dez knelt at his face and Marcel stroked and sucked him as Angela toyed with her husband's ass, and lubed it. Then she started fucking him with her strap on, in slow and deep strokes. Marcel moaned around Dez' cock and sucked it harder. When she had him nice and loose, Angela pulled out. She went to his face and pushed Dez away,

"Put that cock where it belongs!" she told him as her husband sucked his ass off the rubber cock.

Dez went down between Marcel's thighs and entered him. He gazed in disbelief as he pushed his cock into the gaping pink hole. Marcel cried as he felt a real, throbbing black cock in his hole.

"Pull you legs up real high and spread them for this big, black cock that you want so much!" Dez told him. Marcel moaned and pulled his knees to his chest and spread them for Dez. Dez started fucking his stretched ass hole and Angela pinched on his nipples and her husband was moaning like a slut.

Angela smiled and winked at Dez as Marcel took black cock up the ass and loved it. Dez was amazed at how completely the white husband succumbed to his black cock. Marcel was taking it like a horny whore. The white guy was propped up on his elbows, gazing with lust and fascination as Dez penetrated him. He was crying sweetly and rolling his hips and riding that cock and squeezing his hole around it. Angela went down on Marcel and sucked him. He came in her mouth. Then she went to his face and drolled his cum into his mouth and made him swallow it.

"He is a good slut!" she said to Dez. "reward your white boy slut! Fuck him good! You want this black man to fuck you good, Don't you? You love it when he fucks you and makes you suck his big, black cock Don't you?"

"Yes!!! Oh yes!! I love it!"

"You are his slut aren't you? You are happy that he is fucking you with his big, black cock aren't you? Say it or I will tell him to stop!"

"Yes! Oh!!!! Oh!!! Oh yes! Please fuck me Desmond!"

"Beg him to fuck your white ass like a whore! Do it!" Angela said firmly.

"Please fuck my white ass like a whore.... Ah!!!! Yes! I love being your whore! Yes!!!"

"That's a good bitch! Now suck this other black cock here!"

Angela told him to suck his ass off the rubber cock! Marcel threw his head at it feverishly. Then he started bucking. Then he was cumming again, his cock shooting a spurt of cum as he gasped hard.

"You like that huh, Marcel. Like that real black cock in your ass? It feels good doesn't it?" Dez asked him as he buried it deep inside him.

"Oh yes! Yes!!!" he moaned deeply, rolling his hips.

"Fuck him nice and deep Dez. Make him moan like a sweet happy whore!" Angela rasped as she removed the strap on.

"Reward your wife for leading you to your rightful place in life. Eat my pussy and suck your black master's cum out of me."