The Second Foundation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show your wife gratitude for Then she pulled her husband's face into her pussy and he started lapping her, keeping one eye on Dez' cock in his hole.

Dez knew the guy was a whore now for sure.

Marcel felt so good and so happy. He moaned into his wife's pussy as he sent his tongue sloshing deep into her hole, to the rhythm of Dez' cock pumping in and out of his ass. Angela went wild with lust and she frigged her bursting clit, rasping at Marcel to

"Yeah, fuck that black cock back and slurp my pussy. Suck my juices and his cum out of me! Ohhhhh!!!! Oh-ahhh! Fuck him Dez. Nice and deep!"

Marcel started stroking his cock feverishly as he bounced his hips and bobbed his head. Then he was gasping and groaning sharply as his balls exploded. Dez felt his ass clench tightly around him. He wanted to pull out but Angela said,

"Keep it in him and keep fucking him nice and good. Your bitch will stay hard and cum again, and again, you will see..."

Dez did it. Marcel blushed but as the black cock pumped in and out of him, stroking his prostrate, he was soon moaning. And then he was gasping and his hard cock was leaping and shooting cum all over his belly, without being touched.

Dez chuckled heartily. Angela winked at him and then she pulled Marcel' face into her pussy and fucked his chin, mouth and nose as her own orgasm approached rapidly. She galloped away on him and came hard. Then she staggered on wobbly legs to the wine and drank straight from the bottle.

The nice wife came and helped her husband by holding up his thighs and spreading them for him.

"Grab his hips and fuck him hard like you do to me. Make him your bitch! Fuck the shit out of his white ass!" she growled at him.

Marcel's cock was smeared with cum but it remained hard. As Dez grabbed his hips and started pounding his ass, Marcel started screaming with pleasure and pain. Angela had never drilled him this hard. He thrashed about and bawled as he threw his ass back at Dez. Dez fucked him like the guy was a nasty, horny bitch. Then he pulled his cock out of him and fed it to him and Marcel sucked him voraciously as Angela lubed his hole some more. Then she made him turn around, climb on his hands and knees and bend over for the black cock. Marcel took to it like a duck to water. He bawled and lunged back as he was fucked deep, screaming for black cock.

Angela started stroking his cock and he exploded all over the couch. She could see that Dez was close to cumming in her husband's tight, clenching punk ass so she told him to finish in his mouth.

Dez pulled Marcel to the floor and pushed his cock in his face.

"Suck that black dick Marcel. Suck your ass off my fucking big, black cock, my sweet little whore!"

Marcel groaned and dove at it it. He licked it clean and then he gobbled and swallowed it. He bobbed his head and chewed and sucked, stroking it and moaning like he loved it. When Dez stroked his head he started shivering. Dez nearly laughed but Angela glared at him. Then she grabbed Marcel's hair and started pumping him on the black cock.

"Like that huh Marcel? Show me how much you love his big black cock. Suck it nice and hard. Wrap your mouth around it like your tight ass hole!"

Dez grabbed Marcel's white face and let him have that black dick. He fucked the taste out of his mouth and and then exploded. He shot two spurts in his mouth and then pulled back and shot the rest in his face.

Marcel was groaning and looking dazed like a drunk man. Trickles of cum were seeping from his own cock. Dez made him lick his cock and balls clean and he did it lovingly.

It was pure black cock worship.

"Did you enjoy yourself Marcel?" Dez asked him.

"Yes!" Marcel rasped. "I never thought I would like to do it with another man, but I loved it with you."

"You love black cock huh?"

"Yes!!!"

"My ass is sweaty from fucking you. I want you to crawl around me and lick it clean. As a token of your appreciation."

Marcel reddened deeply but he crawled obediently around Dez. He parted the black ass cheeks and licked the cleft clean. Then Dez reached back to grab his head and pull him in and Marcel started tonguing his hole frenziedly and slurping away greedily. Angela picked up Dez' cock and started stroking it. She smiled as it got hard. She winked at him and signaled for him to get rid of Marcel.

Dez pulled him out of his ass.

"Marcel, go to sleep. I am enjoying your wife tonight! Alone."

Chapter 17

When they were alone, Angela told Dez, "He is your bitch now, and your servant! You don't have to fear or respect him. Fear me. I am not your bitch, I am your woman and the mother for your kids. But Marcel is your bitch! Keep him in his place and he shall adore you!" She paused and smiled. "I am going to fly away for two days. You will get accustomed to your position and put Marcel firmly in his. A good master can put his servant in his position without resorting to abuse. Only be rude to him if you have to. Talk to him, you can learn some things from him. Go shopping with him and let him fit you out. He has a fantastic taste in clothes. Make him tell you everything about his life, his business. And fuck him and make him suck you as much as you can. For a servant needs to serve and a whore needs to be fucked. I want him to be fully and truly your bitch when I come back. Then you will own this pussy as long as you want it."

"I don't find him sexually attractive. He is a man! I enjoyed fucking him because he is your husband, and he is a rich white man, so it was fun fucking his pretty wife and then fucking him. I was paying him back for the time he was saying I shouldn't lay my black hands on you!"

"Dez, this is not about revenge. This is about ruling. A good king brings joy to his subject. Get him to dress up as a woman. Make your bitch bend over, raise her skirt, pull her thongs out of the way and offer you her ass hole. Then fuck her nice and good till you have her crying and begging for your cock. You know how to fuck y bitch good. I am talking from experience! Do it."

Dez nodded. Then he laughed.

"I would never have believed such a yarn if I had heard it before. No one at home would believe it."

"Most white would!" she chuckled. "You have to make him lick your feet as well. Very important. OK?" He nodded. "Would you like to say hi to your kid one more time?"

"Hi?"

"Yeah, fuck me. Shove that dick in me and touch my womb."

dez could not remember Angela being so horny for his cock. The moment he started riding her, she started cumming. Then she was laughing and showering him with kisses, as he pumped his cock in and out of her. He started laughing too. They cried tears and fucked each other for ages.

Chapter 19

All three of them had breakfast together. Angela wished them both fun.

"where are you going honey?" Marcel asked nervously.

"Dez will tell you everything." She tongue kissed Dez and then kissed Marcel lightly on the forehead and told him to be a good boy, and left.

Dez stood before Marcel who was sitting on a couch and told him to remove his pants and suck his dick. Marcel started squirming and blushing and tried to say something. Dez put his finger gently to his pink lips and stroked his head, pulling his face gently to his crotch and rubbing his bulge in his face. He felt him tremble. He moved his hand down to Marcel's neck and squeezed and stroked him, rolling his hips gently. Marcel started rasping and nuzzling his cock.

Dez opened his pants and and held his soft but long cock to Marcel.

"No! What if Angela comes back, she will think we are..."

"She is coming back in two days. I sent her away. Dont be shy Marcel. Its just us two. Now, we both know what you want. Lick my cock. I am going to fuck your sweet, hot little mouth and give you what you need. Get that big, black cock Marcel!"

Marcel whimpered and started licking it. Then he was lapping it and making it wet. As it started to harden, he reached up for it and started stroking it softly, raising the tip to his mouth. He peeled back the foreskin and ran his tongue around it.

Dez looked at him curiously. The guy was blushing and seemed like a man struggling futily against his addiction. Dez was reminded of Angela's words. Destiny came to his mind.

He pressed the head of his engorged black cock onto Marcel's wet, pink tongue and followed it into his mouth. Marcel wrapped his lips around him and groaned deeply, shivering heavily.

Dez pulled him to his knees before him and took his time fucking his mouth. At first Marcel was shy, like he couldn't believe he was doing it, but Dez could see he loved what he was doing. He was not like a horny woman greedily gobbling cock, he was gentle, subdued and slavish, like a good servant. Dez felt powerful and his adrenaline shot through his body, giving him a rush.

He got the white husband well acquinted with his cock, running it all over his lips, cheeks and chin, making him lick it and suck it. He made him drop his pants and fed him his balls. Marcel slurped and sucked dutifully. Then he started sucking and blowing Dez, getting so into it, stroking the black meat with eager, shaking hands and slurping. His dark, Italian eyes were shining with joy and lust. He looked up at Dez and smiled around his cock. Dez held his face in place, making him look up at him and fucked his face deliberately, till he exploded in his mouth. Dez thanked him, and stroked his head as Marcel suckled on his cock with cum dripping down his jaw.

Dez lit a joint and walked to a window and gazed at the beautiful scenery outside. He gazed at a canal reflecting the blue skies, and the dots that were people walking on the street below their tenth floor window. Marcel was still kneeling on the floor, as if paralyzed. He watching him, blushing, smiling.

Dez leaned forwards and parted his cheeks. Marcel crawled over without being told and ate his ass and balls as he stroked his cock. Then Dez sat on the sill and Marcel blew him and finished him off. Then he made him lick his feet and wash them with his spit.

Dez told him he was all right, but they would be going out to a sex shop later on to buy porn DVDs so he could really learn how to suck his cock real good and please him. Marcel nodded.

They went out to eat. Marcel was kind of tense and nervous and yet subdued, like he feared all the people around them knew what he had been up to. Dez talked to him like a good natured, benevolent master who had a pleasant relationship to his servant. He got him to thaw up and open up. Marcel told him about his life and his family. There didn't seem to be too much warmth and happiness there. Marcel was very proud of his financial success and achievements. Dez realized that he defined himself through that, like he had suspected.

They went to some mens shops and Dez let Marcel advise him and pick him some quality suits, clothes, shoes and coats, on his credit cards of course. Marcel was very happy to do this. He carried the bags to the car as Dez walked besides him.

"We are going to fit you out now," Dez told him. He took him to a sex shop and they went to the trans-section. Dez now picked out clothes for Marcel, who was blushing profusely and yet seeming excited. He got him a couple of short, tight leather skirts, lace and fishnet stockings, high heels, stuffed, padded bras, sexy silk blouses and fish net tops, two blond whigs, a short and a long one, and many lace thongs. All the clothes were black or dark. Marcel paid with his card.

Dez picked out many porn DVDs, all of them with black men fucking white women.

When they returned to the hotel, Dez rolled a joint and they smoked and drank beer. Marcel had a dreamy look on his face.

"Marcel, have you ever fucked or sucked a white guy?"

"No!" Marcel responded gently, as he puffed.

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"No!"

"Do you feel satisfied when I fuck your mouth and ass?" he blushed and nodded. "Do you love it?" he nodded again. "Do you feel that that is where you belong?"

After pausing and thinking about it, he rasped,"I cant believe it. But... Yes!!! I guess!" His eyes were filled with adoration.

Dez yawned and stretched himself.

"I want to shower. Put on one of the skirts and bras and a whig and come and wash me."

They entered the shower and Marcel washed his dark, muscular body with a sponge. Then he dried Dez with a soft, fluffy towel.

"Well done," Dez thanked him. "I want watch the foot ball game. Go and get me a beer from the fridge, roll me a joint and then go down and suck my dick." He said it casually to his servant. Marcel did it gladly.

Dez told him to suck it real slow and gentle and keep it hard, but not make him cum till half time. Marcel suckled and slurped away softly. Dez looked at him once in a while and they guy seemed very happy and affectionate, like a dedicated servant.

At half time, Dez stood over Marcel and fucked his face slowly, stroking his head and calling him sweet. He bust one in his mouth and the guy swallowed and drank, moaning. Then Dez told him to sit at his feet and watch the second half with him. Dez ran his fingers through his hair and Marcel laid his head on his thigh and purred as the watched Didier Drogba score two fantastic goals.

When the game was over, Dez told him smoke a couple of joints and watch the DVDs with Interracial sex, with white women fucking black men and learn how to suck a black dick and fuck it good, but not jerk off. The black man went to sleep for a couple of hours.

When he woke up, he found Marcel watching. He told him to show him what he had learned. The guy was getting much better, for sure.

Dez made him dress up like a girl and wear the long blond whig and powder his face and put on eye shadow and lip stick and high heels and a leash. Then he put on one of the fine suits, with his shirt open to reveal his dark, muscular chest and they went to eat in a fine restaurant with him holding the blond guy on a leash.

Marcel was shy, especially as some people looked at him and whispered to each other. But Dez reminded him that no one knew him in the town. After supper, he took him for a walk along a canal and made Marcel hook his hand through his arm like a girl they strolled.

Back at the apartment, Dez made Marcel change into a skimy, fishnet top over his stuffed Bar and stood over him, feeding him cock. Marcel was now no longer shy, he was horny and filled with lust. He devoured Dez' cock like he was born to it. Dez made him cralw onto the couch and had him lube his cock. Then he made him bend over, face down ass up. He told him to pull his skirt up and hook his lace thong over his cheek, lube his fingers and play with his ass. Marcel did it, stroking Dez' slick cock with one hand as he fingered and opened his hole. He was moaning and rolling his hips like a horny girl. He couldn't resist it and started blowing Dez, getting his cherry red lips smeared with the lube.

Then Dez entered him and held his hips as he slowly fucked his hole. Marcel started moaning and pumping back. Dez took his time, making his whore enjoy it and love it. He told himself the millionaire was a horny whore not a man and he fucked him like one. Marcel came and came again in his thongs until he was bawling for the black cock and lunging back at Dez. Dez fucked him hard and the guy was rearing, his blond whig flying as he baged his fists and face onto the couch. When he was drunk from cuming, Dez pulled out of his gaping hole and fed the drowsy, heaving, feverish guy his cock. He came in his mouth, pulled it out and sprayed it in his face, ruining his pretty make up, but Marcel didnt coplmain, he licked him clean, smiling with joy.

For two full days, Dez treated Marcel like his servant and fucked him like a whore, which he was. Marcel loved it. Dez was amazed at how the millionaire submitted to him completely, without being forced or even insulted.

He said the word and Marcel did it, be it getting him a glass of wine or blowing him. However, he didn't let him sleep in his bed. On the first night, he made him sleep on the floor, at the foot of his bed saying if he behaved himself, he could get the guest bedroom the next day. Marcel of course behaved himself so Dez rewarded him as promised. Marcel woke him up nine like he had told him to, with a cup of coffee.

"Would you like me to suck you?" the millionaire in the whig, bra, thongs and stocking asked Dez coyly.

"Go ahead. Get it nice and hard for your ass."

Marcel did it. Then he piled two thick pillows on top of one another and lay face down over them on the bed, with his ass rasied high. He parted his thighs and fished his thongs out of the way. His hole was lubed and gaping. Dez gave the bitch what he needed.

Chapter 20

When Angela returned, she found her husband in a short skirt, mid thigh stockings, high heels, a stuffed, padded bra, and a blond whig, with red gloss on his lips, eye shadow and powder on his face. He blushed as she gazed at him, smiling with amusement and called him her cute girlfriend. She could tell he was now Dez' devoted whore and servant. She tongue kissed him and told him the flavor of his lipstick was tasty. Then she hitched up her skirt and stood over him, feeding him pussy till she came all over his face. Then she made him lie on the floor and straddled his face, facing his feet.

"Has he been a good boy?" she asked Dez.

"Yes!"

"Then may I reward him by sucking his cock?"

"If I say no?"

"Then I wont do it. But dont be cruel. Please hon. Please!"

"Go ahead!"

Dez watched her fish her husband's cock out of his lace girl thongs and suck him as Marcel at her pussy. Then he knelt over the husbands face, dropped his balls on his tongue and fucked the wife. Angela started cuming immediately. But that didnt mean he had to stop. She even pouted when he would pull out of her for a second to feed her husband cock. When Marcel exploded in her mouth, she used his cum to lube her digits and fingered his hole, stroking his prostrate and making him hard again instantly. They fucked for ages, till the horny wife was sated. Then she blew Dez and drank his cum.

She asked Dez to tell her everything in the bedroom, as Marcel watched interracial porn DVDs in the living room.

Then she asked him if he had told him about the baby thing and he said he was saving it for when she was back. They dressed up for diner and Dez went out with the two girls, for Marcel was in drag and Angela helped him put on his clothes and make up.

Angela acted like there was nothing strange, and in fact she was happy. She was calling Marcel Marcela and talking to him like her best girlfriend. As Marcel drove them back to the hotel, she sucked and fucked Dez in the back seat, riding his dick on the streets of Berlin.

They headed straight to the bedroom. Angela and Marcel knelt at Dez' feet and their hungry mouth shared his cock. Then Dez Marcel watched Dez and his wife fuck lustily as he he stroked his cock, his eyes filled with lust and longing and even jealous. He was happy as he was allowed to tongue Dez' hole as he fucked his wife nice and slowly. Then he was told to put on a condom and Angela pulled him on top of her and slid his cock into her stretched, gaping hole. She squeezed it tightly around him and tongue kissed him as Dez climbed on top of him and entered him from behind. The two of them fucked him hard and rocked him between them. Marcel had a feeling they wanted to fuck him dead. They only managed to fuck him half dead though. He exploded inside Angela but Dez' thick, long cock in his hole kept him rock hard in his wife and she kept fucking him lustily as Dez pounded him till they both came hard. As Dez' cock leaped in his ass and Angela's tight pussy convulsed around him, Marcle came hard as well.

Then Angela told Marcel to lick her feet and then Dez' and he did it. Then Dez fed him his cock for being a good boy as he and Angela tongue kissed.