The Second Foundation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela told me your sperm is weak." Marcel nodded as he ate dick. "She is a beautiful woman. She needs to have children. She will have my kids, two or three." Marcel gasped around his cock.

Dez gave him time to think, pushing it all down his throat so he could chew on that.

"Marcel, my black children will come out of her white pussy. You will provide for them and they shall be your heirs. I will see them whenever I want."

"How will I explain that to people?" Manuela gasped finally.

"You will tell them whatever you please. I own you. You are my bitch Marcel. You serve me, suck my dick, and take it up the ass whenever I say so. You know that is your rightful place, don't you?"

"Yesss!"

"Now, I am going to impregnate Angela. Eat her and get her nice and wet!"

Angela moaned ansd squirmed as Marcel got her pussy ready. She drooled all over his lips and tongue till she came, and then pushed him to Dez' cock.

"Suck his cock hard and put it inside me honey. I want him to fertilize my eggs."

Marcel was at his most eager as he handled and ate the black cock.

She was already pregnant but he didn't know. He sucked her pussy voraciously after Dez drenched it as if that would help the baby grow fast. He loved the salty cum, for he knew it had come from that black man, Desmond, that his wife called Dez.

Marcel was told that she would stay with him. But Dez could have her and him too, whenever he wanted. Marcel accepted it. Then he was asked to leave the two of them in peace and go for a walk or watch TV or something. He heard them fucking. He didn't feel jealous that his wife was getting fucked. He felt jealous that he wasn't the one getting that black dick.

The two flew back to Italy after two more days of debauchery during which Marcel wore women's clothes, and Dez flew back to Kirschberg.

Chapter 21

Angela was happy. Once again, she had found a solution to a delicate, sensitive situation.

She flew over and arranged a meeting with Cornelia, his boss and told her she was investing in the firm. After the auditing, the firm was valued at 500 000. Angela invested one million. She stayed in town for a week, making plans for the business for she had a sharp mind and many ideas. Dez was impressed with the way Nagela could command people without being rude or bossy. All the workers and Cornelia were so obedient. He learned that it was in the way she acted. She behaved like their benevolent master and automatically, they acted like her happy servants.

Angela and Dez kept their affair secret, though Dez could see that Cornelia suspected something. Angela wrote her shares over to Dez with a lawyer, without telling Cornelia. Dez now had two thirds of the company.

"You can go in now and tell those jerks that you are the boss. You can fire them."

"No!" Dez responded. "I wanna gain power over everything without using money, and then I will let them know that I own the motherfucker anyway."

"You like war, huh?"

"I am a warrior!" he told her.

Angela chuckled and nodded. "That is your problem, you want to fight them, but they just wanna be ruled. But worry not, I will teach you yet."

Her next plan now was to put Dez up on the game, for she saw that he had potential, but didn't really understand white men and his power over them, as a strong, handsome, big dicked black man.

Meanwhile, Dez moved into an apartment with two girls, students, who went to college in a nearby, bigger, student town. He felt sad but good, finally leaving the refugee home. Angela helped him furnish it. And then she spent two days with him there, helping him settle in by fucking him as often as she could get him hard. His new room mates must have thought they were sex maniacs.

Then he received a letter waiting from the foreign office. Apparently, they wanted him to leave Germany within two months. He would have to get married or get out.

He wasn't getting out. Angela told him to find a girl to marry and pay her. Dez said he was marrying Cornelia.