The Second Foundation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand went down to the soft curve of her belly, stroking her. Then it went down between her legs and his digits ran lightly through her bush as he feasted on her breasts ravenously. He stroked her slit, up and down, running his fingers over her slippery, soft lips and she cried. Then he eased a digit into her hole and teased her engorged opening. Cornelia cried and grabbed onto his head, pulling his face down to her thick breasts, staring at his dark lips devouring her thick, pale tits.

"Oh yes! This is so sexy. I love that baby! That is so good!"

Dez raised his face and gazed at his dark fingers exploring and stroking her sticky pink gash. He pushed his digit in and she raised her thighs and rolled against it. He started fingering her hole and rubbing her clit and she went ecstatic.

"Oh! Yes!!! Yes!!!"

Dez smelled her cunt and couldn't wait any longer. He pushed his body downwards and eased himself between her parted thighs. He grabbed her lips and gazed into her pink pussy. Cornelia blushed with shyness.

"You have such a beautiful pussy as well," he rasped and she moaned. Then his dark face dipped down to her cunt and he opened his mouth wide and enveloped her in his hot mouth. Dez moaned as he tasted her and he started munching her hungrily. His thick, hot tongue stroked her gash as he sucked and slurped her copious, salty juices. Cornelia cried as excruciatingly wonderful sensations ripped through her crotch. She rolled her hips and fucked his face lustily. Dez bore down on her, wriggling his long tongue into her hole, teasing her, driving her insane with pleasure. He groaned with his own pleasure, and carnal lust as her musky female juices poured into his mouth and he slurped them down his throat.

Cornelia went wild with lust that she had never felt before. She grabbed his head and pushed him to her cunt as she pushed it out at his mouth. As Dez slid two digits into her hole and started stroking and finger fucking her, whilst devouring her clit ravenously, Cornelia came so hard she screamed the house down. Her hips popped and her body writhed violently.

As she recovered, Dez crawled to her face ad kissed her. Then he knelt over her and fed his black cock into her pink mouth again. Cornelia sucked it greedily and got it fully hard. Then she spread her thighs and raised her knees, pulling him on top.

"Wait," she said and slid two thick pillows under her shoulders, "I want to see your beautiful black cock entering me!"

"take my black cock and put it in that white pussy!"

She giggled and blushed like a girl as she took him in her firm hand, stroked him and then brought him to her hole. She slotted him in her opening and and pulled his tip inside, then she released his cock.

"Now, push it in, slowly. Please."

Dez moaned at her hot tightness as he slowly entered her hot, slippery pink hole, feeling it clutch at his cock! Her pussy stretched lewdly around his thick meat as he sank it in all the way.

"Fuck! You are so tight!"

"I haven't had sex in years! Oh that feels so good. I am so full... Take your time, yes please... Oh damn! You are good. Yes, it feels like you are dancing... Oh!!! Oh!!!! Shit. Honey! You are good. Desmond, I am really enjoying this, yes!!!"

Cornelia moaned in a sweet, soft voice as she started rolling her hips to meet his deep, slow thrusts. Dez forgot all about his pleasure, as he gazed at her fantastic pussy taking his cock, and her curvy hips rolling round and round, up and down to meet him. Her face was switching between being happy and radiant and being contorted into a lust filled grimace.

He fucked her slowly for what seemed like a wonderful eternity. Then her pussy started contracting around him and her lips curled back into a vicious snarl...

"Ah yes!!!! Keep it up. I am cuming baby! Oh yes! Don't stop! Yes!!!!" she moaned sweetly and her lower belly started convulsing. Then her hips were popping sharply.

Feeling her cunt grab and tug at his cock as she came, Dez groaned huskily and lowered himself on her, propping himself up on his elbows and started pounding her. She wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his taut ass cheeks. She gave them a slap and he started hammering her cunt. She immediately started writhing and moaning sharply, and her lusty hips hurled her pussy to meet his hard, big dick as it pounded her sloshing cunt.

"Ah!!!! Ah!!!! Yes!!!! Yesss!!!!"

She cried so sharply on every thrust, as if in pain and Dez was inspired to maddening heights of lust. His cock started getting real hot as her pussy wrapped tighter and tighter around his dick and the lusty mama fucked him back, harder and faster. He started feeling dizzy as the earth seemed to tilt and turn upside down, but his hips couldn't stop moving.

Cornelia was now bawling loud and sharply, as the bed creaked underneath them. She sank her talons into his ass and he felt a sharp pain. It incensed him to bite his lip and fuck her even harder. Then suddenly his head, his body and his cock and balls all seemed to just explode. He jerked out of control as his balls erupted, again and again. Cornelia came again and she jerked so violently, her arms and legs locked tightly around him, her lips clamped tightly around his as she sucked his tongue out of his mouth, or so it felt.

Dez collapsed on top of her, body covered in sweat and groaned, and gasped, feeling like a million bucks.

Cornelia got up and made one cocktail for the both of them.

They drank, lying in each other's arms, limbs intertwined, as they languidly explored each other's body. His fingers slowly made their way to her slick, sticky cunt. She scooped up a big breast and fed him. As he devoured it she started fucking his hand. Then she was stroking his cock.

Dez made her bend over, close to the edge of the bed and he took place behind her, on the floor. He told her to wag it. She blushed and giggled. He smacked and pinched it and she rasped ad wiggled it. Then he entered her from behind.

She started moaning as he fucked her slowly and gently. Then when her pussy started contracting and she was moaning sweetly, he grabbed her hips tight, yanked her thick, fine ass onto his pelvis as he rammed his engorged cock into her. The young black man's hips produced succulent slaps as he pounded her orgasming cunt and Cornelia rushed from one shattering orgasm to the next, bawling her lungs out, her head tossing wildly, her body jerking and twisting as if she was in demonic throes. At one point she just went limp.

Dez chuckled and asked her if she was all right.

"Yes I am honey," she rasped weakly, smiling at him. "Very fine."

Dez chuckled and then he flipped her over onto her belly and entered from behind. He started her off slow, rolling his hips and dancing in her pussy, slowly bringing it to boil. She started rolling her hips to meet him, moaning into the bed covers. As a searing heat spread in her loins, Cornelia couldn't help it, she twisted her brow as if in pain and started lunging back at him, skewering her cunt on his cock, groaning with joy as it was rammed deep into her cunt.

"Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!!!"

"You like that huh, you horny bitch! Want me to fuck you real hard! And fuck you out of your mind!!!"

"Yessss!!!! Fuck me out of my mind Dez! Fuck me with that big, black cock!!! I wanna feel you explode inside me!"

Dez bit his lower lip and fucked her so hard he thought he would dent her ass. He grabbed on tightly to her hips as he shoved his thick, hard cock into her tight, stretched pink pussy, again and again. Cornelia went wild and started cumming hard. Her pussy squeezed so tight around him he had to hammer his dick in with all his might, and it was a task he performed eagerly.

"Uh!!! Uh!!! Uh!!!" he gave deep, sharp, guttural grunts as he yanked his cock back, banged it in, smashing his hips into her ass, pulled back and did it again, like he wanted to pound her to an oblivion.

The white woman bawled so loud he thought the hotel security would come running. And she was rearing like a wild stallion, her hair flying wildly. Then she threw her head down and started banging her fists on the bed. Again, she seemed like she had demons and Dez must have thought he was the exorcist for he kept fucking her so hard until she stopped that screaming, rearing shit and just lay face down, ass up, with her pussy being stretched and hammered by a big, black rod.

Dez' dick started feeling so hot from the friction he was sure it would have made water evaporate on contact. And it was so engorged he thought it might just burst like a car tire under immense pressure. But he couldn't stop moving. His hips kept going faster till they were moving in a blur. And then his orgasm came!!! He knew it was going to be an intense one. He buried his black dick inside her white pussy, and then his balls exploded like a volcano. It was so intense he screwed his face and bawled at the ceiling like a moron. He collapsed on top of the moaning, writhing, well fucked woman feeling so good he thought he would die.

They fell asleep in that position.

Chapter 5

In the morning, Cornelia woke him up with breakfast and coffee. She was wearing a short gown, and looking like she had just run three marathons in a row and won them all, in other words, exhausted but very happy.

It being a Saturday, they had a relaxed, laid back day. They went out for walks, food and shopping, always coming back in between to fuck.

Dez asked Cornelia what she wanted. She said she was not sure her daughter could handle it if they were lovers. Therefore she said the sex should remain a one off thing.

Dez was like, "All right." Then he fucked her long and good.

They returned to Kirschberg. Dez never made moves on Cornelia, but she was getting restless with want and need. She wanted his dick back in her. He let her suffer, till one evening, they were waking late in the office and she just jumped onto his lap and started kissing him and dry humping him.

Then he fucked her on the desk they shared. Cornelia bawled and humped him back lustily. After two evenings, she came crawling into his bed at night for their bedrooms were next to each other. She sucked his dick and then he rolled on top of her and put her legs up high. He fucked her long and hard. She tried to stifle her moans but after a while she was bawling with joy. Dez fucked her secretly for a while.

Then one day, when Anja was supposed to be visiting Tom overnight, Dez and Cornelia were fucking on the living room couch when Anja came home unexpectedly.

Cornelia didn't see her daughter, for she was riding Dez on the couch with her back to the door.

Anja stopped dead in her tracks in the door way, seeing her pale mom squatting over Dez, who was holding her pale ass and sliding his thick dark cock in and out of the hole that she had come out of. And her mom was going wild, rearing like a stallion and fucking the skin off Dez' cock as she screamed for him to rip her white pussy. It was such a shocking but very arousing sight for her.

Anja was shocked and retreated into the dark passageway, then she lifted her skirt up and started frigging her dripping, itchy pussy and pinching her nipples as she saw her mom getting black fucked out of her mind. She couldn't believe Dez' stamina. He flipped her mom onto her knees and stood behind her, grabbing her hips and jamming his cock deep inside her. Then he started pounding her to an oblivion. Cornelia shrieked that she was cumming all the time and Anja could tell she was. Her mom was fucked insane, screaming and pounding the seat of the couch in a frenzy. Dez fucked her till he reduced her to a shuddering, happy heap. Cornelia knelt there, heaving and moaning, face down ass up.

The black man looked so scary and sexy to her, with his bulging, sweat covered muscles that were flexing as he slowed it down and danced in Cornelia's orgasming cunt. Then he picked up the pace and pounded her mom to an oblivion, slamming his hips into her ass, spearing her stretched pink pussy on his thick, long African spear.

Then the black man was grunting and groaning and as he came inside her screaming mom's pussy. Anja came hard again, stifling her gasps as she leaned against the wall, thighs spread, frigging her clit.

Her mom jumped up giggling with joy, kissed Dez said she was going to clean up. Dez told her to wait for him in the bedroom.

Then to Anja's horror, she saw him approaching her, stroking his smeared, softened, but still long cock.

"Did you like watching me fuck your mom!" he rasped, as he stood before her in the faintly lit passage way.

"You lied to us. You said it was just for the papers."

"You liked watching. I saw you rubbing your clit and cuming. I want you to clean my cock up and taste your mom! Then I want you to suck it!"

"You are sick! Get away from me!"

Dez confidently cupped the back of her head and she felt powerless as he pushed her down on her haunches. He towered over her, bloating out the light. She felt small and felt a desire to succumb to him, something she always felt around him, and the reason why she hated him. He planted his powerful legs on either side of her and took a wad of her hair gently, making her look up in his dark face. Then he brought his cock to her lips.

Heart thudding like a drum, Anja felt paralyzed as his salty, smeared cock was rubbed onto her soft mouth. She couldn't believe how excited she was as he made her lap his cock. She lapped it like a cat, tasting his cum and her mom's juices. She felt so dirty and so aroused. He started growing hard and she started licking him eagerly, feeling so wild and excited. Then he put his cock in her mouth and grabbed forehead in his big hand and started pumping her mouth on his meat.

"Yeah suck my cock, you little slut! Taste your mom! Suck it good and make it burst!"

Anja started moaning and slurping. Then she was frigging her bursting clit and bobbing lustily. His meat kept swelling larger and larger, threatening to split her lips, and she kept getting hungrier for it. She moaned as she slurped and sucked for all she was worth.

"Shit! You suck a damn good Anja. You are making me happy. Suck it baby! Show me how much you can take!"

Anja went wild, and bore down on him, forcing as much of his throbbing, spongy cock in as she could take. She moaned as she forced the spongy shaft into her throat. She felt like she would burst but kept pushing till she had it all in. He grabbed her head and yanked her to his pubes, shoving it in all the way. Her throat screamed but Anja kept him in her until he finally released her and pulled back. She threw her head back as if she had just taken a hit of a very strong drug. She gasped, her eyes flaming at the black cock as she stroked it.

She felt like a woman possessed. She cried with want and sucked it back into her mouth and bobbed and slurped away ferociously, not bothering to stifle her moans any longer. His dick made wet, clicking sounds in her drooling mouth as she jerked him and sucked the skin off his meat.

"Fuck! You are gonna make me burst in your face. Is that what you want?"

"Uh huh!" she moaned around his cock sweetly.

Dez took her face in both hands and made her look up as he fucked her in deep, smooth thrusts, using her for his joy. She started cuming on her fingers and kept cuming, wrapping her mouth as tightly as she could around him and sucking as hard as she had ever done. He smacked her cheek lightly and told her to lighten it up a bit. Then his cock was pushing past her lips all the way to the back of her throat and back and it felt so good and had her drooling in gallons.

He seemed to fuck her face for an eternity, rasping and groaning, sometimes keeping his fat head buried in the back of her mouth and grinding. Finally, he pulled back and kept his head in her mouth and told her to jerk the shaft real fast and suck it good, like a nice, sweet, little young whore!

Anja cried with lust and did it. He stiffened. He in inhaled sharply. And then he groaned softly, deep in his chest as his cock started leaping and spitting creamy cum in her mouth. Anja came all over her fingers, writhing at his feet as she sucked and swallowed, feeling his thick cum dragging on her tongue all the way down her throat.

He leaned into the wall above her, sighing. Then he pulled back and made her lick his balls and cock clean.

"I didn't wanna do that!" she rasped, with cum on her chin.

"You came so much, you little slut. I liked fucking your mouth!"

"I hate you!"

"No bitch! You love me! Look at you. You are still stroking your pussy."

he chuckled and walked away, to go and fuck her mom no doubt. Anja felt jealous and angry as she drove back to Tom.

Anja told Tom about Dez fucking her mom but she left out the bit about sucking him. They worked each other into a rage, saying Dez was after the business. Then next morning at work, Anja confronted her mom. She said it was embarrassing for her that her mom was a "nigger whore!"

Cornelia slapped her across the face and told her if she had a problem with it, she could move out. She also threatened to fire Tom, when he tried to get involved.

It was the first time Dez saw her get real angry with Anja.

Now, Anja and Tom were really beginning to piss Dez off for they called the cops saying he had a fake marriage with Cornelia, trying to get him kicked out of the country. It was only fortunate that when the cops came to make a surprise visit, they found the two of them fucking so they could not say shit.

Chapter 6

Around that time, Laetitia and Maria both gave birth to Dez' children. Laetitia had a boy and Maria had a girl. Dez took a week off from work to see his children.

He was so happy as he held the kids, his own flesh and blood. Laetitia and Maria had each married a guy from the factory, to make him legal and to have a loving man and a good, big, hard black cock handy. Dez met the brothers and they were cool. They were not sneaky ass holes like Aidee. They knew he was the children's daddy and that he had gotten them out of a shit situation.

Angela flew to Rome to meet him and she accompanied him and was happy to see the kids that were siblings of the twins she was carrying in her stomach. Angela didn't like Laetitia too much but Dez thought it was just some internal, Italian regional shit and he didn't care. Anyway, Angela cradled both kids lovingly.

When Dez returned to Germany, Angela flew back to town and stayed with Dez in his new apartment for the two weeks she was in town. Dez told her about his problem with Tom and Anja. Angela told him to put Tom in his place, on his knees, with something big and black in his mouth and ass.

As they chatted about the massage place, Dez told Angela about the German dad who had made him indecent proposals.

Angela "googled" Karl Heinz Feilhaber. She gasped, as she realized that he was a rich broker, with his own firm.

"Dez! You fool! This guy is rich! And he wants to be dominated and enslaved by a black man. You are going to make him fly you first class to Munich, put you up in a five star Hotel, and you are going to make him your slave."

"Look, with your husband, that was for a reason. But just going to meet this guy alone? That is so gay!"

"Desmond, father of my unborn twins, you will abuse this German, fuck his white face and ass and piss all over him for that is what he desires of you! I know rich white men and the Japanese like that, in fact, they need it. You will make him pay you and I swear he will do it gladly. If you don't, I will put you across my knee and spank you."

Dez realized Angela was right, as he thought of Karl Heinz Feilhaber. He couldn't wait to abuse that guy and make him feel good, giving him what he needed.

Chapter 7

Angela helped him set it up. She advised him and he called Karl Heinz and told him to book him a flight and put him up in a fine suite. Karl Heinz was so happy to hear from Dez, for the guy had sent him many postcards and even called him at work a couple of times, repeating his offer. Dez told him to pick him up at the airport. Karl Heinz came dressed up real nicely, with his handsome well shaved. He tried to hug Dez like they were lovers.