The Second Foundation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove the black man to his hotel suite. Now, Dez could tell that Karl Heinz thought they would have a sweet, little homosexual affair. The guy tried to hug and tongue kiss him. Dez pushed him back and told him

"Ah ah, Karl Heinz. We are not lovers, you are my slut and slave!"

"No man! I really like you. You are so attractive. I wanna hold you and make love to you. I have never felt like this about another man!"

"Shut up Karl Heinz. You are my bitch!"

"I am paying you!"

"I want you to go down on your knees, spit on my shoes and shine them with your hands."

"No!"

"Yes!"

Dez looked in his eyes and pushed him down to his feet. Karl Heinz blushed and did it, smarting. He spat and shined both shoes. Dez knew he had the bitch.

He made him suck his dick and bust one to his jaws. Then he took him shopping, in women's shops. He got him to try on and buy nice, short skirts, stockings, high heeled shoes and wigs, make up, and a leash and collar. Then they got him a butt plug and porn DVDs with blow jobs, for Dez told him he could do better. Karl Heinz said he didn't want to be fucked up the ass, and that thing about dresses and make up... Dez told him to just shut up.

He took him to the hotel, made him suck dick again and made him dress in drag. Then he took the leash and led him around town. Karl Heinz was so embarrassed, but Dez could tell he was thrilled too. And the guy was so obedient. He took him to eat and then they want to a movie.

Back in the suite, Dez made him crawl to him and put his feet in his face and told him to lick. Karl Heinz did it slavishly, moaning with lust. Dez chuckled and the guy seemed hurt but kept doing it. He made him clean his feet with his tongue. Then he pulled him up and made him lick his balls and the guy started moaning. Dez laughed and raised his legs and told him to eat his ass crack and clean it up, for it was sweaty and stuff from the long flight. Karl Heinz groaned and slurped and swiped away with gusto even as he blushed with shame. What a whore. Dez told him to get deep in that ass with his tongue.

He stood up and towered over him, as he made Karl Heinz kneel at his feet and slapped his face with his dick, spat into his mouth and fucked his mouth like a little whore. He treated him the same way they had treated Yvonne and the guy loved it, beaming and moaning as he threw his mouth at the big, black cock. Dez bust a big one in his mouth and face and made him lick his dick clean.

Dez then made him bend over and fucked his ass with a lubed, big, black dildo. Karl Heinz loved it and started moaning and rolling his ass like a happy whore. Dez loved the sight, so he got up and fucked him up the ass, making him suck his hole off his cock and really insulting and making fun of his bitch. He bust one in his hole and sent him to his wife wearing thongs with cum leaking down his thighs.

Karl Heinz had a wife and an eighteen year old daughter, as well as a younger one. Dez wanted to fuck his wife. He made the guy bring her the next day and they had some wine. She was OK looking. And she was gazing at Dez with fascination and lust. After they were all a bit drunk, Dez told her he was going to fuck her and Karl Heinz was cool with that. She gasped and looked at her husband and he nodded meekly. The wife was confused, but she got aroused from Dez just taking her and making her do as he pleased. He didn't beg for it like her wimp bi husband, he took her like a man. She did as Dez told her, obeying him. He fucked her face in front of the husband. Then he made her bend over her husband's face and fucked her as Karl Heinz ate her pussy. She was shocked as Dez started fucking her man's face. But it turned her on and she started fucking Dez lustily. Dez came in her pussy and made Karl Heinz lick her clean. She couldn't believe the way he was dominating them both, especially her husband. She got so wet.

Dez made her husband deep throat his dick and swallow it all. Then he sent the German home to the kids and the wife stayed. He gave her what she had been missing all her life, a nice, long, thorough, all night fuck. Then she gave him all the details about Karl Heinz, how much he was worth, where he kept what, everything.

He fucked her most of the morning and then sent her home. He dropped by Karl Heinz' office in the afternoon and ad him suck his dick and then fucked him up the ass, with his secretary and associates just behind the door, which wasn't locked.

Then he told him to bring his eighteen year old daughter around. She was younger, hotter and even more of a cock slut than her mom, and she didn't mind her dad sucking her black lover's cum out of her mouth and tasting her young ass off the black cock.

The following evening, Dez fucked all three together, in their home. The mom and daughter saw Karl Heinz coming in in drag and taking black cock like a whore much worse than them.

Dez told the women to get off the pill, he was coming back to knock them up. The young daughter insisted on coming to Kirschberg with him for a couple of weeks. Her parents said they would fake something and help her cut school.

Two weeks later, she was knocked up. And then when she went back home, her mom came over to get his.

And it wasn't for free either. Dez told Feilhaber he would take care of him and his family, for a fixed fee of 10 000, all included. Feilhaber agreed, for he was rich, and he did not want to disobey his master. And it was so nice for his family to have a black master. And be black owned.

Dez had so much work, so he thought it was about high time he started recruiting some brothers to take some of the work load.

Chapter 8

A day after Dez left the Munich couple, Angela called Cornelia over to Italy and invited her to one of her houses, a beautiful villa with a sparkling pool, set on a hillside on the Adriatic coast. Cornelia was eager to please Angela as she owned two thirds of her company. Angela introduced Cornelia to some hot debauchery.

They relaxed on deck chairs by a pool in the sun, on a villa overlooking a clear, blue ocean. Cornelia was blushing profusely from the skimpy thong bikini Angela insisted she wear. And she couldn't believe how horny she was soon feeling. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her pussy was itchy as hell. She didn't know that Angela had laced the tasty, strong cocktails she gave her with E and some aphrodisiacs and stimulants.

The two of them were catered to by hot, sexy, pretty, exotic girls in skimpy, sexy costumes that left very little hidden.

Three girls started massaging her as another three worked Angela. Their touch seemed to set her over sensitized skin on fire. Then the girls were stripping her and touching her body in indecent ways and instead of screaming at them to stop, she found herself moaning and pushing hr tits at them for two sweet mouths to suck on as she spread her thighs for some skilled fingers that started working her pussy.

She couldn't believe she was lying by a pool, getting her tits sucked by two exotic beauties as another was giving her wonderful pussy massage. Horrifying enough as this was for Cornelia, she nearly died of shock when she suddenly remembered Angela and turned to find her getting the same treatment.

But Angela wasn't shocked, she was enjoying. And she told Cornelia

"Don't fight it, enjoy."

Then she was pulling a young beauty between her thighs and feeding her a fat, dripping cunt to suck and chew on. Cornelia gasped, then her own pussy was engulfed in a hot mouth. She turned to see a sexy, young Asian girl giving her pussy a tongue and lip massage and it was beautiful. Languidly, she sank back in the deck chair and got eaten.

One girl fed her grapes as the other spread ice cream on her tits and ate it off her. After a while, she let go and got her pussy eaten by a girl young enough to be her daughter. That week, Angela broke her in. By the third day, Cornelia was tonguing Angela and eating her pussy. Angela called her talented. By the fifth, she had eaten ass and decided that she better add girls to her diet. Cornelia surprised even Angela with her eagerness to eat pussy and ass and tits. Just as well, for there would be a young pussy waiting to get eaten by her at home.

For as she was discovering pussy and learning to accept Angela as her mistress, Dez was dealing with her daughter and her boyfriend.

Chapter 9

Anja was not informed that Cornelia would be going to Italy. She came home to her mom's house to find Dez all alone, watching TV. Dez looked up at her.

Anja was now having a black phase, or so her mom said. Dez knew she was doing it to piss off her mom. When not at work, she now always dressed in black. And always skimpy shit, like in tiny, black hot pants that went up her crack and cupped her cunt tightly, outlining her slit, or black mini skirts a little wider than belts and skimpy black tops or black fishnet or lace. She also wore a black leather dog collar with silver pikes. She had also gotten her tongue pierced and had a pair of wings tattooed on her back, from her shoulders all the way to her ass.

Cornelia was pissed as hell about that shit, but as usual, she couldn't say shit to her daughter.

Anja's black phase had started when she found out that her mom fucking Dez, the same night he had offered her his dick and she had sucked it straight from her mom's pussy.

Dez gazed at the nineteen year old girl in black as she walked in. Anja had a long, pale face with a melancholic beauty to it. Her skin was milky pale. She had big, dark, glassy eyes, a pointed nose, a long, thin mouth that was a glossy, dark purple gloss. Black seemed to be her favorite color. Her formerly blond hair was now a smooth, raven black mane, and her trimmed brows and long lashes were jet black.

She was very tall and had a slim, lithe body. She had perky, medium sized breasts, a well toned torso, and the waist of a wasp. A silver ring sparkled in her pierced belly button. She had slim, curvy hips and long, creamy, supple thighs and endless, shapely legs. Anja had two big wings tattooed on her back, all the way from the shoulders to her hips.

Dez preferred his girls with more meat on the bone, but there was something sexy about the slim girl. He certainly wanted to see how her round, taut, pale ass globes looked, split by his big, black cock.

Anja got on his nerves for several reasons. Well, like most German girls, she was bossy and arrogant and used to pushing men around. She was always in a foul mood, always scowling and bitching, sneering at everyone and everything.

She had a meanness to her. She treated her stupid cunt of a boyfriend like shit, but he was too eager to date the boss' daughter or just a wimp. Dez had seen her flirt with guys and lead them on, but as son as a guy hit on her, she would punk him and put him down cruelly, making him feel like shit. It was only then she would smile.

Dez always thought she needed something to loosen her up and make her smile real quick, and that was a big, black dick. Tom was probably not fucking her good at all, Dez could imagine. There was something boring and something weak, wimpy and submissive about the white blond. Certainly, he let Anja push him around.

"Where is mom?" Anja asked without greeting him.

"She is coming in a few minutes," he lied, for he was afraid she might run away from her lust if she knew they were alone. Ever since he had cum in her mouth, Anja avoided being alone with him. "Listen. I need to talk to you."

"I have nothing to say to you!" she said flippantly.

"Come on Anja," Dez became all charming. He knew that Anja and Tom liked to smoke weed and drink beer and hang around doing fuck all all day if they could. So he had bought a big, fat bag of weed.

"Listen," he smiled and showed it to her. "Its all yours, but lets smoke and drink a beer. I wanna apologize to you. Thanks that you didn't tell your mom about the other night. I don't know what came over me! Its just that you are so beautiful. I am really sorry Anja. Please believe me."

Anja did sit down, lured by the weed and the fact that Dez was being so polite to her for usually he always showed her that he didn't hold much of her and Tom.

Anja was really surprised that he became very charming and flattering to her. She began to feel warm around the heart for he spoke with honey on his tongue and Anja was a conceited snob who thought she was the shit. It pleased her that one who normally despised her had turned her around. For deep down inside Anja knew that Dez despised her with good reason. She knew she was a fuck up. But she blamed it all on her mom. And she preferred people who told her she was cool and beautiful, and intelligent, like Dez started doing, cleverly, so as not to arouse her suspicion.

Anja was dressed in her typical, skimpy, black clothing, a tiny backless halter top, to show off the wings tattooed on her back, and a short, tight black mini mini skirt that hardly covered her crotch. It was glued so tightly to her small, round ass globes and Dez couldn't wait to stick his dick up in her. She wore mid thigh fishnet stockings and black leather boots that went up to mid calf. The spiked dog collar was around her neck as usual. Her lips were a dark purple shade and her eyes were lined with black pencil.

As they smoked, Dez made them both strong cocktails. He pretended to take a call from Cornelia and told her her mom had to meet the hotel management for an hour or so and would be back late.

Anja was now feeling good and she wanted to smoke and booze with him, so she was happy her mom would be a while longer. Her mom always bitched about her booze and weed consumption.

Now, Anja was warming up to Dez fast for she had always found him attractive. If it wasn't for Tom, she would probably have fucked him way before her mom. She was pissed that her mom was getting all that good black dick and she wasn't.

Anja became rather drunk and stoned immaculate. She started smiling at Dez as he chatted on and on, for Anja didn't talk much.

Dez told her they should go and smoke the last one in her room as her mom would be coming soon and she hated the smell of weed. Anja agreed. Dez let her lead, putting his big, warm hand on the small of her back. His cock stirred as he gazed at her round cheeks rolling in her skimpy skirt.

They sank besides each other on a couch and he fired up a big, strong joint. They passed it back and forth, and Anja was taking deep, greedy puffs.

She started bitching about life, as usual. Dez looked at her like a predator eying its prey.

When the joint roached, Dez slid his arm around Anja and pulled her close to him. She came to him, giggling. He looked into her stoned eyes and they were misty with lust. His hand slid down her hip and he grabbed her small round ass cheek and stroked it and she shivered and gave deep chuckle. Then she started stroking his belly muscles with a pale, dainty hand.

"Hi hi hi. Do you think mom will be back soon?" Anja asked, thinking why should her mom be the one to get that big, black cock shoved in her. Dez looked into her foggy eyes and saw that she was ready to fuck.

He had known for a while that Anja wanted him. He knew he could make her suck his dick like he had done the first time and fuck her, but he wanted to punish her first. This girl was bossy and rude and used to weak German wimps that let themselves be bossed around by women. It was time for her to be broken and made to submit to a real, strong man.

Dez squeezed her ass very hard and she winced and then shivered.

"That's too hard!" she rasped but didn't move away.

"Shit Anja, you know I never thought much of skinny girls before, but after seeing your half naked ass all the time, I wanna shove my big, black cock in you and fuck the dog's shit out of you! I wanna fuck you like the stupid cunt of a whore that you are, you lazy, spoiled bitch!" he said in a dirty rasp.

"What!" Anja exclaimed, then she went mad. "Don't talk to me like that!"

"I know your wimpy boyfriend ain't fucking you right, with his little white dick! That's why you talk shit and act all fucked up! I am gonna drill you, you fucking cunt!" Dez said firmly, his dark eyes piercing hers, pinning her down. He shoved his hand under her top and grabbed a perky breast and he squeezed it like he owned it.

"Dez! You ass hole!" Anja sneered and tried to shove him away and get up.

But Dez grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the couch. He gave her a murderous snarl that scared the shit out of her and paralyzed her for a second.

"Listen bitch! I am going to use you and fuck you like my little whore and you are going to love it!"

"No!" Anja snarled ferociously, her eyes blazing.

"Yes!"

Before she could react, Dez grabbed her by her dog collar, chocking her. Anja was mad as hell for she was a little tiger! She struggled ferociously but he was too strong for her, pinning her down easily. He grabbed her lower face in a tight grip and squeezed. Then he smacked her cheeks, not hard, just enough to really piss her off. She snarled and tried to kick him, but he slid on top of her and sat across her thighs. She hissed like an angry snake and tried to claw him but he caught both her skinny arms and pinned them together in one big hand.

"Listen bitch! You are pissing me off Anja. You know you want me to fuck you! Stop this shit or I will really get pissed. Your mama is in Italy. That ass belongs to me! Now stop that shit!" She tried to struggle and he made as if to hit her hard.

Anja winced in advance and cringed, her face going very pale.

"Next time I will hit you for real," he told her sincerely, shaking her by the dog collar. Anja whimpered like a beaten dog.

Dez moved on top of her, forcing his hips between her thighs.

Anja's senses were reeling. No man had ever done this to her. She felt scared, weak and powerless. Dez kept his hand wrapped around her collar, cutting off her breath as he shoved the other between her thighs, shoving up her short skirt. Anja tried to wriggle away frantically, but he grabbed her cunt and squeezed it hard. It was wet, for she had been getting horny till he started treating her like shit.

"You are fucking wet for the black cock you sucked the other night huh!"

She gurgled in her throat and struggled weakly, trying to bite his hand on her throat but he kept it out of reach and pinned her down. Dez grabbed her tiny black thong and yanked hard. The thin straps cut viciously into her hips as the tiny garment was stretched. It started creaking then it ripped apart. Dez tore it off her hips and growled at her to open her mouth or she would get hit hard. Whimpering she let him force her jaw open and gag her with her soaked thongs.

Anja's eyes became shiny with tears.

"You crying now huh! Now, you know you been a bad girl Anja! I gotta punish you, slut!" Dez laughed and rapped her skull with his knuckles like she was an insolent child. Then he pinched and pulled her ears and nose hard, insulting her till she started crying like a child. He made her feel real small.

And she couldn't believe it but she felt a perverted pleasure from it, like she deserved it.

Chapter 10

He looked at her pussy. Her bush was trimmed to a tiny black strip above her slit. She had long lips that were glued together. He licked his fingers.

"Stop crying you worthless cunt. I don't feel sorry for you!"

Then he slapped his hand into her cunt and she felt him run his digits all over her lips, prying them apart. Then he shoved two long, thick digits into her hole roughly.

She was wet from her earlier arousal but it was still was painful and she winced and started crying. She tried to close her legs but Dez was lying between the tops of her thighs and he was too heavy. She felt helpless and sobbed.