The Second Foundation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are crying now, but you will be crying with pleasure and begging me not to stop soon!" Dez told her and something about his confidence made her shudder.

"Stop crying or I will shove my dick in your ass. Stop it!" Anja stopped and fought to stifle her heavy sobs. "Now, look at me finger fucking that sweet little pussy of yours."

Anja was stupefied as she gazed at Dez' dark digits working her hole. At first she was stiff and her pussy was clenched together, but his experienced digits soon coaxed it to relax, as he worked her skilfully, smoothly. He fingered her slick hole gently, smoothly, skilfully, rolling them in her tight tunnel and stroking the roof of her cunt that was so sensitive.

She couldn't believe it. She hated this black man so much right now but she was enchanted and excited by seeing his dark fingers working her pussy. And it felt good. She groaned, trying to force her pussy to remain clenched and failing. In fact, when she squeezed it around his digits, it felt even better.

Then as her pussy and hips and lower belly relaxed he started rolling his digits in her opening, teasing her soft, pink lips and the sensitive nerves in the mouth of her cunt and it felt so good. His slick thumb started stroking her clit and she felt sharp sensations rip through her crotch. Her hips were hit by spasms.

"I knew you would love that! Your pussy is getting wet!"

Anja whimpered. He was right. She couldn't believe that her body was responding positively as this black rogue forced himself on her.

Dez wriggled two digits deeper into her hole rolling it around, stroking her rapidly moistening walls as his thumb massaged her hardening clit, sending sharp bolts of current ripping through her crotch.

She tried to turn away but he gripped her hair so hard she thought he would tear it out. Then he shoved two black digits all the way into her cunt, making her hips leap off the couch.

Her pussy moistened fast and his finger was soon moving with ease. Anja felt a prickly heat spreading in her loins. She couldn't believe that her skin was feeling all tingly. She was feeling a wanton pleasure at being dominated and taken by the black man.

She cried in agony around the thongs in her mouth as her hips started responding, rolling against his digits. Showers washed all over her body, making her tremble.

"I knew you'd love it, you stupid cunt. Your pussy is getting so wet! Don't fight it. Give in. You are my slut!" He said it with such conviction that Anja felt so powerless. And yet his words excited her, as if she yearned to become his slut. She opened her thighs wider and pushed her cunt against his hand wantonly.

He laughed, released her throat and pulled the tongs out of her mouth.

"Dez! Please stop it! I don't want this!" she begged.

"Yeah right!" he snickered and grabbed a wad of her long black hair. He yanked her face to his and squashed his thick lips into hers. He lapped her lips, and they opened for him. He shoved his thick, long tongue into her mouth and kissed her forcefully, sucking hard and exploring her mouth as if he owned it. She started slurping and stopped herself, but her hips were rolling around his digit and her cunt was clutching at it.

"You love this don't you! You wanna be my slut don't you!"

"No!"

"Liar!" he sneered, as his palm slapped into her now very wet cunt.

Dez put his hand under her chin and shoved her face back, forcing her to look at the ceiling. His hand left her cunt and then she heard some rustling. Then something fat, hot, spongy and blunt was poking into her pussy.

"No!" Anja cried and heaved desperately. Then something huge was shoved into her cunt. It felt like a hard log, only it was hot, fleshy and spongy.

Dez buried his huge dick in her pussy, to the hilt, stretching her making her feel like he was splitting her in two. She cried from the pain.

"How you like this big, black cock in your white pussy, you German cunt!"

"No! Take it out please Dez!" she begged, in anguish, wincing, for she had never been so stretched and filled with dick.

"You will love it. All German girls love it! Lemme just stretch you a bit, it will hurt at first but you will love it." he told her, pulling her long legs up and hooking his arms around her knees, to hold her wide open. He came down on her and claimed her lips, shoving his tongue back into her.

Then he started pumping his long, thick dick in and out of her, slowly, smoothly. She felt every tiny bit of him sliding along her tunnel and it was mesmerizing. But her pussy was hurting. She had never had anything this big in her. Anja tried weakly to push him off, but he was so big, so muscular and too strong. She realized she had no choice but to let him fuck her. She felt powerless and dejected, owned, like his property.

Dez fucked her nice and slow till her hot, tight young pussy started relaxing around him. It started lubing and her hole started feeling real hot and slick and it was so much fun to slide in and out of her and back inside, deep inside her. He pulled back and rammed it into her hard. She gave a sharp cry and arched her back then she was trembling. He ground his cock deep inside her and felt spasm hitting her hips.

"You are like it huh!"

"No!" she rasped desperately and bit her lip, to blot out the incensing pleasure she was deriving from being violated and fucked against her will.

"Yes!" Dez groaned as he ground his hips tortuously into her, base of his cock grinding into her fat clit, making sparks fly in her loins.

"Lemme eat these small, white breasts!" Dez grunted and ripped her top off her tits. He slid lower, keeping the fat head of his cock in her opening, and started rolling his hips, fucking her stretched opening with the fleshy, hot, thick, engorged tip, causing her sharp, maddening sensations.

"Ah!!!!!" she cried, shuddering. Then she gazed at the dark, black face diving into her tits and feasting ravenously on her pale, perky mounds like a hungry, frenzied beast. He lapped her small, round peaks and the valley between them, making the slick with his hot spit. The touch of his hot, soft, big tongue drove her wild with arousal, making her skin prickly.

Anja rasped and arched her back, trying to push her tits at him. She sighed with relief as he latched his thick, dark lips around a turgid, pink nipple and snaked his tongue around it. Then he caught it between his teeth and sucked it hard like he wanted to pull it off. Anja shuddered as she felt sharp bolts of lightning lancing straight to her engorged clit. Her nipple instantly became hard as a rock. As he pulled back she pushed it after him. He chuckled and caught it.

Dez' dark eyes blazed into hers as he ate her tits and rolled his hips round and round, making the sensitive cunt of her mouth scream from the sharp sensations Her pussy started sucking on his cock, trying to yank it inside her and she was dripping in torrents

"Please stop it Dez! I don't want this! Ah-uhhhhh! Ah-ohhhh! Ohhhh!" her lust filled groans said something else than her words.

"Take that bitch!" he growled and rammed his cock deep into her. She shrieked and her body shuddered mightily. Dez started fucking her in deep, smooth strokes, and she couldn't believe how wet she was, and how good her pussy felt, being stretched, again and again. She couldn't believe how much she loved it, being taken and used by him. She tried to force her body to lie still so as not to show him how much she loved that this black man, who fucked her mom, was taking her, violating her and fucking her so good, much better than her boyfriend and his little, short lasting erection.

He reclaimed her mouth and kissed her hungrily as his cock pumped in and out of her, so smoothly, rhythmically, making her stretched cunt feel so good. Anja opened her mouth for his thick, long tongue but forced herself not to lick it and suck on it like she was dying to do. She fought hard to stifle her moans, even as wonderful sensations spread all over her body. She didn't want him to know she was enjoying being fucked by him, against her will.

But Dez knew it. He smiled and ripped off his t shirt over his head with one arm, exposing his dark, muscular torso as he held her down by the throat with the other. Then he hooked her feet over his shoulders and propped himself up on his arms, towering over the tall, thin white girl that was impaled on his thick, black cock, bloating out the light, leaving her seeing only his blackness.

He pulled back and slammed his cock into her, and she felt him in the depths of her cunt, then he ground against her engorged clit and Anja gave a prolonged moan against her will as her hips were hit by spasms and pushed up at him desperately.

"You love it don't you, being my little white whore!"

"No!" she cried in anguish..

"Yes bitch! That tight white pussy is contracting all around me! Its all mine now"

He laughed as he flexed his powerful arms and then he started fucking her in deep, smooth, hard thrusts, his thick cock clicking in her tight, hot young pussy, his powerful hips slapping into her cunt with succulence. Anja moaned at every deep thrust and an incensing, searing heat engulfed her cunt that was being battered by the large black cock.

His dark eyes blazed down at her with lust, mesmerizing her as he fucked her harder, deeper, faster. Anja broke free from their grip and gazed dreamily at the thick, powerful black muscles of his chest and belly, flexing powerfully as he umped his cock into her.

"Oh!!!!!!!!" Anja moaned sweetly, her pussy melting around his dick as as she felt herself succumb to the dominant black man utterly. Her whole body softened.

"Spread you thighs and raise your hips, I wanna fuck you real deep!"

Anja obeyed and felt a deep contentment as Dez pummeled her, sending his cock hurtling in and out of her cunt, which was now clutching and contracting around him.

He groaned and she moaned softly at every deep thrust. The rhythmic movement of his cock in her pussy mesmerized her and made her drowsy. And it felt so good. She wanted to tell him how much she was loving it but she couldn't. All she could do was arch her back and push her cunt desperately up at him, willing him to fuck her harder, deeper.

Dez fucked her endlessly, and she fell into a dreamy state, where all that existed was the big, throbbing black cock in her pussy. She had never been fucked this hard, this long and with such intensity, but Dez seemed like he could go on for hours, and it felt so wonderful.

Anja felt the heat in her cunt reach searing, incensing levels. Her whole body was now on fire. She noticed dreamily that she was now writhing and heaving, and rolling her hips to meet his cock. She was sure she would be sore for days, but she needed his dick, needed his big, black it rammed deep into her cunt, again and again.

Anja slid her arms around him and felt his sweaty, flexing, powerful back muscles and her cunt dripped even more. She ran her hands up and down caressing him rasping as she felt his powerful muscles flexing from fucking her.

Dez pulled back all the way, and glared down at her, growling as if he was angry. Anja looked at his dark, scary face and shivered as he rolled his ass around as if to gather energy, and then to lunged violently into her pussy as if he wanted to split her in two.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Anja cried gutturally in anguished pleasure, throwing her head back and arching her back as her body was rocked by violent jerks. Then he did it again and again and she screamed aloud and went mad at every deep thrust.

"Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!! Ahhhh!!!"

Then Anja's cunt exploded mightily. She fell back on the couch, thrashing around violently, her head tossing wildly as the most shattering orgasm of her life ripped through her. Her face was a painful grimace she jammed her eyes shut as dazzling lights exploded in her head. Dez kept body slamming her until she lay back heaving and rasping softly.

Dez released her feet from his shoulders and she immediately wrapped her long legs around his waist and started fucking him back eagerly, shoving her hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Shit! I love fucking your tight cunt, you fucking whore! You are a nigger whore now huh? A nigger whore just like your mom huh!"

Anja couldn't believe it but her body was hit by showers at his words and she shuddered and cried...

"Yes! I am your nigger whore! Do it faster! I want it faster!" she suddenly cried sharply, not able to contain herself..

"Fuck your self on this nigger cock whore! Go ahead, you nigger whore!"

She knew he was taunti8ng her for what she had called her mom. But she wanted to be his nigger whore, that got fucked so good and went straight out of her mind.

She slid her hands to his ass and grabbed his flexing cheeks, sinking her nails into his firm flesh, yanking him deeper into her cunt. Then she beat her lower lip and started fucking his cock hard and fast, her hips whipping like a rabbit as she impaled herself on his meat again and again. The slim girl's hips pounded the black man#s like a salt shaker.

When Dez started fucking her back at her blistering pace, Anja went delirious, like a beast in heat. As another shattering orgasm crashed over her, she dropped back onto the couch and cried, turning into happy, delirious, palpitating heap.

Dez kept fucking her, sending her leaping from one shattering orgasm to the next. Anja felt delirious. She had never experienced such incensing bliss.

Dez fucked her until she finally snapped back and lay limply, hardly even breathing. Then she put her hand on his belly.

"Stop honey. I need a break. Please!!!" she begged.

"Shit! I never had a bitch beg me to stop!"

"You ca fuck me again later! I have never cum so much in my life. Please honey! I will suck you.... But please, let me poor little white pussy rest!" she chuckled. He had never seen her face so happy.

Dez chuckled and lowered his body down on hers and kissed her. She opened her mouth and sucked on his tongue as she gasped for breath. They tongue kissed for ages.

Keeping his cock in her, he sat up on the couch and pulled her on top of him. He started pumping her hips up and down, making her ride him as he chewed on her tits. At first Anja moaned sweetly, holding on to him weakly. Then slowly, an incensing lust for the big, black cock in her cunt grabbed her and she started fucking him. Dez leaned back and told her,

"Ride my fucking cock, you horny little whore. Ride that dick and make me cum! Please me! Make me happy!"

"Oh yes Dez! I wanna please you darling!" Anja groaned with joy, blushing with shame as she spoke the truth.

She planted her pale hands on his dark, powerful chest grabbing handfuls of his dark muscles and started riding his cock, smoothly, up and down, round and round. As Dez started groaning with pleasure she felt so happy and fucked him harder, faster. He stretched cunt felt so hot and the heat was increasing with every thrust. Her hips started pumping in a blur. Dez' cock swelled so large she had to push with all her might to get him deep inside her cunt and she loved it so much. Her lips curled back in an animal snarl and she pounded his cock with her pussy, galloping away to meet another shattering orgasm. Her head and her body exploded and she fell limply over Dez, her cunt contracting violently around him.

Then he grabbed her cheeks and started pumping her up and down like a rag doll. Anja's orgasm went on and on. Then she felt him stiffen and give a sharp gasp. She looked at him fearfully. His face was covered in a vicious snarl.

"No! Not in me Dez!"

"Yes bitch! You my whore and I am cumming in your pussy!"

He yanked her cunt to his pelvis, then he bawled like an animal in pain and his cock leaped violently in her cunt. She felt his hot semen spurt deep inside her and she came again!

Dez held her in his arms and kissed her mouth as she recovered.

Chapter 11

Finally, he eased her off his lap. As she slid onto the couch besides her, he spread her thighs and said,

"Look at your well fucked white cunt. I told you I was gonna fuck you like a whore didn't I?" Dez chuckled.

"Du bist gemein! (you are cruel)" she pouted, staring at her pussy, gaping wide open, and inflamed red. It was covered with a creamy goo that was dripping down the insides of her thighs.

Dez kissed her lips and then scooped up the goo. He fed it into her mouth and told her to lick. Anja felt so ashamed as showers washed over her body and she licked his fingers hungrily. He scooped up all the goo and fed her till she was clean.

Dez got up to kick off his pants and boots and sat on the couch besides her.

"Get on your knees on the floor and suck my dick" he told her coolly, spreading his thighs. Anja immediately took the place and licked him, feeling a wild tingle as she ran her tongue all over his shaft and lapped up his cum and her juices from his meat.

Then he pulled his cock up and she gazed at his dangling black balls.

"Lick those black balls clean, Anja!" he grunted and Anja scooped up his dangling balls and stroked them with her tongue, lapping him clean. "Take them in your mouth and hum!" he said it with confidence and she did it gladly, and felt so good, as Dez moaned and rolled his hips on her mouth. Then he leaned back in the couch and raised his thighs and spread them, opening up his sweaty crack.

"Look, I am wet with sweat from fucking you slut! Lick my ass clean!"

"No!" Anja gasped.

"Yes! Lick my black ass Anja" he gently took her forehead in his big hand and led her into his ass.

Anja stuck her tongue out, blushing, but to her surprise, she felt showers was all over her skin as she buried her nose in his crack and lapped his sweaty cleft with her tongue. She felt so wonderful, submitting to him completely. She felt even better as his big had pulled her into his ass as he pushed back against her face. She trembled as she smeared her lips into his crack and sucked ad slurped away. Then she was licking his hole and pushing her tongue in.

"Yeah, that's it Anja, tongue my ass. Bob your head and tongue fuck y black ass."

His words were like magic to her. She moaned sweetly as she bobbed rapidly, sending her tongue sloshing as deep as she could, and slurping as hard as she could.

"That's it! Get in there! Shove your whole tongue in my hole!" Anja did it all slavishly. Then Dez stood up over her and held her face as he fucked her mouth, stretching her lips to tearing. Anja knelt at his feet, holding on to his hips as he started fucking her mouth with his throbbing cock.

Anja slurped and moaned away, slurping deep in her mouth as Dez fucked her face in deep strokes. As his movements became urgent and faster and his cock swelled larger, Anja held her mouth wide open for him to use for his pleasure until he finally swelled and exploded in her mouth, feeding her his cum. She swallowed it, feeling the tick strings drag down her throat. Dez then wiped his cock in her hair.

He pulled her back to her feet and embraced her.

"You are a good whore, Anja. I will need to teach you to eat my ass and suck my cock properly through. And I am gonna fuck that tight little ass hole real good, you hear! Now, I am gonna make you cum again. Cum for me."

Dez fingered her smeared cunt as he kissed her. Anja had a very sensitive clit. The moment he started rubbing it, her hips were hit by jerks and her knees went weak and he had to hold her up. She moaned in his mouth and sucked his tongue like a cock as she fucked his fingers wildly until another hard orgasm ripped through her pretty fast. She danced on her feet and came crying into his mouth.

Chapter 12

Anja was in a dreamy, happy state. She moved as if in slow motion, feeling exhausted and happy. As she gazed at Dez, she felt fear and incensing lust. In the past hour, he had made her do things she would never have imagined could happen to her. She would have sworn she would kill any man who did that to her. But she was feeling so elated. She had loved submitting to Dez.