The Second Foundation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dez told her to put on nothing but a thong and boots and then make supper for them. Anja never cooked for her mom at all. But she cooked happily for him. He got behind her, made her bend over and fucked that pussy from the back as she stirred some food in the pan. They started eating, then she slid in under the table and blew him. After he came in her mouth, she finished her supper.

Then he took her into her mom's bedroom and fucked her there all night.

They were both working the next day, and so was her boyfriend. Anja never said a word about feeling guilty. He saw her talking to her boyfriend like it never took place.

Tom wanted to take her home but she got rid of him. She finished earlier than Dez but she waited around for him, because she wanted some more black cock. As soon as everyone else was gone, she came into her mom's office.

"Get naked and get up on desk. I wanna fuck you there like I fucked your mom!" Dez told her and she stripped, giggling wickedly. He could tell it excited her to be fucking her mom's man.

Afterwards, they drove to Cornelia's in a cab. He finger fucked her under her skirt as she tried to look innocent besides him. As she unlocked the door, he pushed her little skirt up and slid his cock into her from behind and started fucking her as she entered her mom's passageway. He kicked the door shut, made her bend over and fucked her.

Then he kept his promise and carried her to her mom's bed where he made her bend over and spread her cheeks and then he fucked her pretty ass. Even though it was immensely painful at first, for his big cock made her tiny ass ache like hell, Anja loved being fucked up the ass by him. He pulled out of her ass to give her some respite and left it gaping and clenching like it was trying to say something. He then offered her his cock and didn't say suck without wiping, but she did it anyway. Now, that was a real slut, coz she didn't even bat an eye lid as she licked his cock straight from her hole. When he put it back up, it didn't hurt so much, so he started to fuck her a little harder. She loved it so he pounded her ass. She screamed and he asked her if it was OK and she only shouted one thing. "Fuck me Nigger!"

"Take that, you grand child of Adolf! Take that Nigger cock and make your grand pa roll in his grave!"

He fucked her hard and she came hard, frigging her clit and busting on her digits. He bust one in her ass and when he pulled out of her hole, she scooped it up and lapped it from her digits. She was looking in his eyes like it was a challenge, a slut challenge.

Anja told Dez she felt so guilty after she talked on the phone with her mom in the morning.

Then her boyfriend called and she was rude to him.

"Don't you feel guilty about Tom?" Dez asked her.

"Fuck him. In fact, you know what? That guy bores me!" Anja said, getting cross. "He better just leave me alone."

Tom called again. Anja rolled her eyes. He said wanted to come by for breakfast but she told him, don't! He asked why and she told him he was pissing her off and hung up. He called again after ten minutes. He was swearing her his undying love, as Dez fucked her doggy style, slowly, deeply. He said "I need you!" and she said OK and hung up. He called again and she ignored her phone because Dez pulled it out and she licked her pussy off his black cock.

Dez fucked Anja every day and every night. He fucked her long, good and hard and gave her the best sex of her life. He would call Angela and she would tell him she was feeding her mom pussy and fucking her all the time as well. Dez put his hand over his phone and asked Anja, who was blowing him, "Hey Anja, do you like eating pussy?"

"Depends? Which girl do you want me to fuck? I wont fuck a fat chick, but besides..."

Now, Dez was fucking Anja for a reason, not just for the hell of it. Anja was a stubborn cunt kind of like an incurable German disease, but slowly he started to straighten her out. She tried to boss him around like she did her boyfriend and he just ignored her. She started insulting him so he clapped her and fucked her. She came hard and started talking some shit about, "Sex is best after fighting and making up."

"Bitch, we didn't fight and make up. You started shit and I clapped and fucked you!"

She got pissed and started shit again so he clapped and fucked her. She came and cried with joy. Then she had a bite to eat and started shit again.

"Anja, I can do this shit all night, yunno."

"Me too," she responded.

Dez got bored. He pulled her across his lap and spanked her very hard. She insulted him at first, then she started sobbing and then she started bawling but he just went on spanking her till she was sniffing for he knew she had had that coming for ages. He spanked her till her ass was red. She started saying that he hated her and everybody hated her, and she was shit and nothing..."

"No. I don't hate you, or I would just ignore you. I love you and your mom! That is why you gotta stop this shit. I ain't your boyfriend, daddy, or mom, I am your Nigga. I don't take that shit. And it ain't your place to give me that shit! You are not a kid. Act your age not your shoe size!"

Anja started sobbing and she hugged him affectionately. He rubbed her sore ass with ointment and carried her to bed and she slept hugging him. In the morning, she woke him up to breakfast and was very loving and eager to please him.

He told her that if she wanted to be his, she had to wear decent clothes and dye her hair back to its normal color. When she dropped by at work, she was dressed in a sexy but not too skimpy outfit. Tom was not at work but a couple of other workers were. Dez took Anja into a massage room and massaged her and fucked her. He had a couple of massages and afterwards, he sat in the office and pulled out his dick. He didn't say a word but Anja started blowing him. made her get under the table and blow him as he called the other workers in. They saw that Anja was blowing him. She saw that they saw and kept blowing Dez.

They called Tom and told him. He called Anja and was furious. Dez told her to just say one word, "So?"

Anja would have dumped Tom straight away, but Dez told her to tell him she would drop by later. He fucked her and came in both her holes and then told her to go and feed her boyfriend, and make him suck his cum out of her. Anja felt deviously wicked as she went to Tom. He asked her if Dez had raped her and she laughed and said no. He started wondering if the whole thing was a lie, for Anja seemed very happy.

"Your hair is different. And you aren't wearing black. What happened."

"Oh, Dez spanked me and told me to get rid of the black hair and clothes." she replied, chuckling.

"he spanked you?"

"Yep! Right across his lap."

"Did you call the cops. Or tell your mom?"

"No. You know I needed that. And he was kind to me afterwards and rubbed my ass with ointment, yunno."

Tom was reeling. He would have never dared spank Anja. And she would never have let him. But he could believe that Dez had done it.

"he is fucking you, isn't he?" he asked weakly.

"Yes! And he is good. Very good. I have never had that much fun in bed." she told him levelly, smiling. He could tell she had nothing to hide from him. She continued, "If you want, we can break up, coz I am not stopping fucking him. Do you want to break up?"

"But I love you!" he whimpered as his biggest fear came to pass. He was traumatized, but he had always known the day would come. It was destiny. The inevitable.

He said he did not want to break up. Then he asked, "Did you at least use rubbers?"

"No! Of course not. He likes it raw, skin to skin! And I love it when he cums in me. Lets sit down and smoke something. I need to come down from my sexual high."

Soon, Anja was feeding him her pussy and ass and he was eating Dez' salty cum out of her holes. Anja was surprised, because Dez had told her Tom would do exactly just that but she had not believed it. She spread her thighs wide and told him to send his tongue deep inside her well fucked holes, in exactly those words.

As he ate her out, she described to him how wonderful she felt fucking Dez, being his slut, his woman, his girl, belonging to him completely. Dez had told her to describe to Tom how she felt with him, but the words were hers. Tom moaned and got excited as he ate her. Anja told him that she loved being dominated by Dez and submitting to him completely, in a way she never would submit to Tom. Tom groaned and sucked up the creamy goo she squeezed out of her pussy for him, knowing it for exactly what it was. He devoured it ravenously.

Chapter 13

Dez called Tom and told him they had to talk. He told him to get some weed and beer and groom himself, he would be bringing Pizza. He took a cab to Tom's around eight. He rang and Tom buzzed him in.

Tom opened the door, a handsome, lean, blond white boy, of 28. He wore a tight muscle shirt and jeans and a rich deodorant. His face was shaved clean and he had obviously taken time to look good. He looked scared, because ever since Dez had beat him up, he feared the brother. The three of them, that is, the two guys and Anja had Pizza together.

They smoked a couple of joints. Anja was looking between the two guys, seeing her boyfriend filled with hate and fear and Dez well relaxed and easy. Then Dez stood up before Tom and said,

"Man, did Anja tell you that I fucked her up the ass? You sucked my cum out of her, didn't you, you stupid German cunt!"

"What! You stupid nigger!" Tom exploded, all his hatred coming to the fore.

He tried to shoot to his feet but Dez grabbed him by his throat, and raised his hand as if to slap him.

"Please don't hit me," Tom begged, cringing, his voice, his face and his body posture exuding fear. He was reliving the thrashing he had been given before by Dez. Dez laughed and lowered his hand.

"Don't worry, I wont hit you!" Dez said nicely. "I am not here to fight you. I want us to be friends. Now, you caused me a lot of shit! Go down on your knees. I expect a proper apology!"

"I am so sorry!!!" he stuttered, sinking to his knees.

"Take this tissue, spit on it and wipe my shoes," Dez said and dropped a tissue at his feet. Tom looked around but there was no escape from the black man standing over him. He looked to Anja for help but she was looking on with amusement. Blushing profusely, he picked it up in his shaky hand, spat on it and wiped Dez' shoes with it.

Dez realized he could do what he wanted with him. His dick got so hard, as he towered over Tom.

"Listen Tom, I always catch you watching my muscles and blushing like a girl. I want you to take my dick out of my pants!"

"No! Please! No!" Tom wailed.

"Do it Tom!" Dez said firmly, talking to him like a stern Lord talking to a German serf. "Take my fucking cock out! The same black cock that fucked your girlfriend and her mom. Take it out! You know you wanna do it."

"I am not gay!" Tom whimpered.

"I know you are not. But you do what I tell you to do. Anything. Now, get it out!"

Dez' German workmate whimpered pitifully as he worked his zip down and opened his pants. Tom gasped as a thick, long, veined, jet black shaft emerged and dangled inches from his face.

"Pick it up and take it in your hands!"

Anja saw that her boyfriend had this dreamy look on his face that she had when she was servicing Dez. He scooped up Dez' cock, full of fear and yet want and lust.

"Hold it tight. Yeah! That's better. Now, stroke it up and down! You like it don't you?"

Tom's head was reeling and he couldn't believe it. Everything was like a dream, as if he was watching someone else. He couldn't fathom that his hands were scooping up the thick, throbbing black cock. Nor could he accept the way his heart was thudding with excitement, and the showers that broke all over his body at the perverted things Dez was making him do.

Tom realized suddenly why he hated Dez. He felt inferior to him, he felt surpassed and dominated by him. And now the black man was making him submit to him completely and he couldn't find an ounce of resistance in his body. For every part of his being wanted to submit to him and be owned and used by him. He wanted to worship him. For the black man was a man, a real man, and he wasn't He felt right, kneeling at his feet.

He wrapped his hands tightly around the shaft and felt so good as it throbbed in his palms. He started wanking it, working the skin back and forth, like Dez told him to. The musky smell of Dez' cock made his mouth water and drool so much he constantly had to swallow. His mouth started itching, feeling empty, needing something to be put inside, like that black sausage.

"Kiss it. Kiss it like you love it. Kiss that big, fucking black cock!"

Dez cupped the back of his head and pulled Tom gently to his meat. Tom sighed and he pursed his lips to kiss the thick, black shaft as he was told. A wild excitement made his ears ring and a carnal lust made his own dick so big and hard in his pants. He showered it with kisses, the thick, hot, throbbing shaft, and he felt sharp thrills coursing through all over his body. A moan of lust escaped him and his whole body shuddered.

"That's it! Good boy! Lap it. Get it all wet!"

Tom moaned again and again as he ran his tongue all over it like a devoted, little whore. Dez made him stroke it nice and slow and lick and lap, bathing the entire, jet black, veined shaft in his spit. Tom was feeling so good, so light headed and excited and horny, moaning and shivering like a slut in heat as he worshiped the black cock with his lips and tongue. He loved it as Dez stroked his head and called him sweet. Tom realized he loved pleasing Dez, being used for his pleasure; being dominated and humiliated by him.

Dez made him peel the foreskin back and lap up his precum and get his tongue in his pee slit. Then he was made to wrap his tongue around the big head. Tom was such a good slut, he did it all, moaning and purring.

"Damn! You such a good, sweet, obedient whore! I like that! Open your mouth for this big, black dick. Lick your lips wet first. Get them nice and wet. Yeah! Now slide them over that big, black cock! There you go! Cover your teeth with your lips. Yes! Now bob your head. Up and down, yeah. Yeah, stroke it with your tongue and suck and slurp. Yeah, you such a good slut Tom. You have such a nice, soft, hot mouth. Keep sucking. Damn!!!"

Tom was moaning and groaning with pleasure as he went jerking, slurping and sucking the big, fat black cock greedily. He felt so good as Dez patted his head like a good pet. When Dez grabbed his forehead and started fucking his mouth in earnest, Tom went wild with lust and sucked the skin off his cock. He blew the black man feverishly, until Dez stiffened and his cock swelled immensely. Then the black man exhaled and his cock started leaping and jerking in his mouth, spouting so much thick, creamy salty, hot lava. Tom groaned with relish and sucked and swallowed as hard as he could, drinking the black man's semen.

"Thanks! You love making me happy huh? Serving me! Your black master," Tom blushed as he looked up and nodded. Dez sat down and pulled him after him as he sat besides his girlfriend.

"Now, just suckle on it all right!" Tom laid his head in his lap, suckling on the softening cock with cum running down his chin.

"Now, wipe your chin and eat Anja. Spread your pussy for him. Let him get you nice and wet for me."

Tom lapped up Anja's pussy. He was averting his eyes. But Anja was a mean whore, so she grabbed his hair and made him look up. She told him to circle her clit with his tongue and then made him lap it fast, with his tongue producing clicks on her clit until she exploded in his face. Then she climbed astride Dez and Tom held the big, hard black cock up as she lowered herself down on it. He gazed as Dez' dark meat split his woman's pink pussy and entered her. He groaned with the two of them.

Anja lowered herself all the way and started kissing Dez passionately. Tom could see that she had chosen the victor over the loser. But he knew the choice had fallen way before he sucked Dez in front of her and drank his cum. It had happened when Anja met Dez on the first day at the reception and came home to tell him that there was something manly and special about the black man and that she feared him, and he had seen a look of arousal on her face.

Now, as Dez told him to lick his balls and suck Anja's ass, he did it. The two of them fucked slowly, leisurely and he felt so aroused, gazing at the thick, long black shaft sliding in and out of the stretched pink lips. It was gleaming with Anja's colorless juice and a white fluid she produced when she was very horny and aroused. Tom shared their arousal, lapping up her pink ass hole, Dez' dark cock and his balls.

Anja then reached back to grab his hair and nail him to her ass, with his tongue deep in her hole as Dez pummeled her pussy, his hips moving in a blur, sending his thick balls slapping into Tom's chin as he tongued his girl. She started cuming and her ass hole clenched around his tongue as she was drilled and bust one after the other.

Dez was feeling so good. It sure felt wonderful to make a white boy suck his cock. He fired up a blunt and then picked up his cock and made him lick his balls. Then he pushed back, raised his thighs and told Tom to get in there and lick his crack. Tom got hesitant.

"No, I don't know about that... Lemme just blow you, man!"

Finally, she rolled off Dez and stroked her pounded cunt. Dez' cock was rearing and pointed at the ceiling, covered in Anja's whitish pussy juice.

Tom needed no telling. He took it at the base and started lapping it. Dez and Anja didn't even look at him, they were kissing. Anja said she was rolling another one. Dez raised his thighs and told Tom to lick his ass. Anja paused in what she was doing and looked. She smiled as she saw Tom dip his face between Dez' ass cheeks. It didn't surprise her but it was still exciting.

Tom started licking. He couldn't believe the wonderful showers that broke all over his skin as he cleaned Dez' sweaty, dark cleft with his tongue. Then he was told to tease and tongue Dez' hole. He coaxed it open and then made his head bob, as his tongue slid in and out of his hole. Tom started moaning with lust and he tongued and licked with such enthusiasm as well.

"Yeah, that's it Tom. Get in there. Get that long tongue all up in my hole! Damn he is good Anja. Did you train him!"

"Its his nature. I just helped on a bit!" she laughed cheekily as her boyfriend tongued black ass.

Anja rolled a joint, fired it up and bent over on the couch. She smoked it, passed it to Dez and then smoked his dick as her boyfriend tongued her hole with his aching tongue and lubed it with his spit. Then he sucked Dez' cock, drooling all over the black meat and getting it real hard for his girlfriend's ass hole. Dez was a nice guy and he let the boyfriend partake, by guiding his hard black cock into his girl's tiny, pink ass hole. Anja moaned and winced as the swollen dark dick pushed her hole open and popped past her sphincter, to slide into her tight, little rectum.

"Fuck!!! This is like shitting a football," she rasped. "But its beginning to feel good already. Tom, how do you like seeing my ass all full of black cock? You think its sexy, don't you?"

"Yes!" Tom rasped, gazing in awe and fascination at the huge, swollen dark cock sliding so smoothly in and out of Anja's stretched, gaping hole, as his hands stroked her cheeks. He held her cheeks apart as Dez fucked her in sow, deep, smooth strokes. As her ass relaxed, Anja started moaning and pushing back to take the dark meat deeper and deeper into her hole. Dez groaned and told Tom,

"Fuck! I like her ass. It feels so good around my dick! I want you to taste her ass off my cock! Don't wipe it just lick it!"