The Second Foundation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dez pulled out of her hole leaving it gaping and laid his cock between her buttocks. Tom moaned and leaned down to lap it without wiping it. He was trembling and rasping and moaning as he lapped the dark shaft. Then he picked it up at the base and vacuumed the thick shaft into his hot, soft mouth. He started bobbing his head as he slurped and cleaned it in his mouth. He slobbered and drooled all over it, getting it so slick. He pouted as it was taken away and returned to Anja hole. Dez told him to hold it and stroke it nicely as Anja fucked it, pushing back and pressing her hole against her boyfriend's hand. Her ass was lubing from the thick meat that was sliding in and out and it was becoming so enjoyable for her. Then she started popping her cheeks and clapping them on that black cock.

Tom was made to get in under her and lick her clit and Dez' balls. Then Dez grabbed her slender hips and Tom gasped with awe and lust as the black man pounded his girl's ass to an oblivion and Anja screamed and threw it back at him. She had never let him fuck her ass but she fucked Dez with her hole like a nasty ass whore and came so hard, so loud and wildly!

Dez came in her puckered hole and left it gaping, leaking cum.

"Sit that ass on his face and let him suck my cum out of your ass hole!" Dez rasped. Anja chuckled wickedly and squatted over Tom, settling her clenching, gaping, cum smeared hole over his mouth. Tom moaned as he did his duty. He sucked and slurped and cleaned it up with ever growing enthusiasm, till you might have thought he was literary trying to get into that ass.

Chapter 14

Dez told him to shave his pubes cleans and his ass crack as well, and then shower. Tom obeyed. Anja gave Tom a stretch mini skirts and a black thong but told him he would have to buy his own shit soon, for she hated bitches that borrowed clothes. She helped him with his make up and put eye shadow and pink gloss on his lips.

Dez told Tom to kneel before him and raise the mini skirt around his hips. Tom whimpered in fear as Anja fished the thong out of his crack. Dez fucked his face as Anja finger fucked his ass with lubed digits and opened him up. She got four fingers into his ass and called him the 4 Digit Ass Whore!.

Dez then made him oil it for his ass and then he took position behind him. Dez smacked his ass and told him to wag it. And then Tom felt something big, hard, throbbing and oily come to his virgin asshole. The white man screamed as the black man shoved his cock all the way up his ass. He felt as if Dez was tearing him in two.

"Don't worry! Just relax. The pain is gonna go away and it will start to feel so good. Just relax. There you go, my sweet little bitch! I am gonna fuck you real good and make you love it, all right..."

At first, Tom was only wincing and gasping as he felt like his ass hole was being ripped and torn. Anja giggled and stroked Tom's cheeks as he started rolling his hips around, just a little at first. Slowly, the white man's tight, pink virgin hole relaxed around the black cock. Dez started fucking him in smooth, deep, gentle strokes and Tom started giving soft, deep moans that came from his chest.

"Its getting better huh? You like it better now, my sweet little whore?"

"Yes!!! its still painful but much nicer!"

"You are gonna love it. You are a natural slut! You gonna be my sweet little white boy fuck slave. Will you like that!"

"Yes Dez! I wanna be your slave! I wanna serve you and make you happy..."

"Good boy! Take that big black cock!!!"

Dez started fucking him deeper and harder. He pulled it out and made Tom suck it straight from his ass hole and oil it again. By the third time he entered his ass, Tom only felt pleasure. He started lunging back at Dez as the black man started pounding his ass for sure. Tom loved it, feeling the thick, hot, huge, throbbing, superior cock violating his hole, fucking him, using him for Dez' pleasure. He moaned and cried and threw his ass back for it get nailed. His own cock grew so hard and rigid he thought it would burst.

Anja sat on the couch and pulled Tom into her engorged pussy and he started sucking her pussy ravenously. She hooked her hands at the back of his head and yanked him in as she fucked his face dizzy.

Dez fucked him harder and faster, grabbing his hips to pummel him. Tom bawled, as he was sent hurtling into pure bliss, from being fucked and used like Dez' slut and whore. He loved serving the black man who was using him so selfishly. He came so hard, filling his girl's thong with his cum.

Tom was made to lie on his back on the couch and raise his thighs. It was his girlfriend's turn to guide a thick black cock into his hole. Dez raised the white boy's thighs and spread them and then he speared his ass with his fat black cock. He fucked him slowly, teasing his stretched hole and Tom's own cock got so huge and hard and he was rolling his hips and crying like a little whore.

"Look at that Tom! See how your white ass is stretched around my big, black dick huh! See that!"

"Oh no! No!" Tom wailed pitifully, even as his hips rolled.

"You love that huh, you little horny bitch! Love being fucked by this black cock huh!" Dez teased, as he pinched Tom's nipples hard. Then he started fucking him in deep, smooth strokes and Tom cried and arched his back.

"Ah yes!!!" Tom hissed. "Please fuck me with that big, black cock! Fuck me like a little whore!"

Tom couldn't see much for a while because his girl squatted over him and made him eat her ass and pussy as he was fucked up the ass by a black dick. He moaned into her pussy like a whore. She came and squirted in his face and came again and did it again. Then she spat in his face and laughed and Dez told her not to be mean to his bitch.

Dez pressed the white boy's knees into his chest and fucked his ass hole so hard and deep. Tom threw his head back and bawled his lungs out as he came so hard, shooting his cum into his own face. Dez kept fucking him hard just to show him and Tom's cock stayed hard and he had three orgasms one after the other. Then Dez pulled it out and made him suck it and jerk it till he he shot it right in his face. What he did not catch in his mouth, Dez made him scoop from his face and and lick it.

Tom seemed dazed, confused but happy, somehow. No, make that definitely.

Dez told Tom he would be using him for his fun and pleasure and the guy nodded. He was given porn DVDs to watch and learn how to eat dick, balls and ass properly. Dez and Anja slept on the bed and Tom slept on the floor.

Anja had a plan. She wanted to be Dez' girl and he told her he could share him with his mom or he could find her a black boyfriend elsewhere. But Anja wanted him and so he told her she would have to eat her mom and Anja said that was fine.

Chapter 15

When Cornelia arrived back home, back from Angela, after eating much pussy, she was surprised that Anja had stopped wearing black and was putting on some very good behavior. Anja told her Dez had spanked her ass and made her change.

They went out to eat and returned home. Dez smoked weed with the mom and her daughter. Anja pretended to go to sleep and Dez started fucking Cornelia on the couch. In fact, he didn't fuck her, he made her sit back and he stood over her and she sucked his dick with an appetite. Cornelia was surprised when someone with a soft mouth started sucking her pussy and and doing a damn fine job. She looked down with Dez' cock in her mouth and saw her daughter devouring her. She tried to pull back, but Dez held her in place and said,

"Cornelia, she is going to eat you and get you wet for my cock."

"no! She cant. She is my daughter!"

"I want her to do it."

So it was said and so it was done. Dez fucked her mouth as Anja tongued her and made her mom cum on her mouth. Then Dez fucked Cornelia as Anja ate her clit. Cornelia couldn't believe it, there was Dez fucking her pussy, pulling out his black dick and feeding it to her daughter who was sucking her pussy off it. Cornelia could tell the two had been fucking in her absence, as she had been eating pussies and asses on the Italian coast.

She got so aroused even as she tried to fight the feeling. But Dez and Anja knew from Angela that she was now down and dirty. Dez pulled her face between his ass cheeks as Anja devoured her mom's dripping pussy. Then Dez fucked the mom and daughter. Cornelia stopped fighting and started enjoying. She and Anja sucked the black cock from each other's hole as Dez fucked them all night.

Cornelia was surprised that Anja was now such a good girl, and Tom was being so nice to Dez. Dez wouldn't have told Cornelia what had happened, but Anja told her for she found it so amusing. Then she told her mom proudly that she was pregnant from Dez. Her mom quickly ran to her doctor and asked if it was too late for her. Then she stopped taking the pill too. A couple of months later, Cornelia was proudly pregnant as well.

Dez now had 2 babies almost due with Aisha and Laura, Angela was about six months pregnant and Anja and her mom were 3 and two respectively. And he already had two babies in Italy. Damn!

Dez now took over the running of the business entirely. Slowly, he fired most of the Germans, except for two or three and replaced them with foreigners. All the male masseurs became black and word got around that they also fucked the women. He employed several Asian and African whores that were down with massaging or fucking as well. Word must have gotten to Hotel management somehow, so they started complaining. Dez had to go and fuck a couple of women from Management level, and then keep them well supplied with black cocks, just to keep them happy. And business flourished.

Cornelia worked till she was really heavy with child. Laura and Aisha delivered within days and their husbands were so loving to Dez' kids it was touching. They even smiled proudly at him when he came to see his children.

When Angela was due Dez flew to Italy and cut the chords for the twins, two boys. Marcel was the proud, happy guardian. He stayed there for several weeks. Angela started talking to him about forming a Harem. At first she said she wanted it for him. Then she said,

"Look, you have many women and many children. They should all grow up together. We buy a nice, big Villa somewhere, all your wives or mothers of your kids live together, so the kids grow up knowing each other. And then, we also have several young, sexy playmates, from all over the world, we hire them say, for one year, and we all can use them and fuck them and have fun. We pay them good, then they fuck off and we get replacements." She paused and smiled. "And we have some pretty homosexual white boys looking after us."

"You thought about this long, huh?"

"Yep. You know I have been in bed because of the twins for ages. SO I had time. I even know where we can build our Villa."

"Here in Italy?"

"No! They would kill you. They hate rich black men. No, in Africa. Here in this country. They have a stable economy and political government." She paused. "I was even there and viewed the location, beach front. Secluded. Nobody will ever know. And its not far from Europe or USA. There are direct flights. It will be perfect for the headquarters for really big business."

"Yeah, I got plans."

"Me too. Marcel businesses are worth about 70 million. That is peanuts. We need to to enslave a couple of really rich white men. I already know their wives, and I have them interested in meeting you. Now, I know you know how to handle a white girl, and her man. I taught you well. Are you ready?"

"hell yeah!"

"All right then. Give me some time to get back on my feet and get these kids a little grown up, then we will move."