The Second Foundation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget that white boy!" Dez groaned.

The athletic black lover flipped the African on her back on the couch and peeled off her lace boy panties. The gusset was wet and it stuck to her pussy. He pulled it off and gazed at it, and it was covered in a whitish cream.

"You have been dripping, you naughty whore!"

"Yes darling," she admitted naughtily. "Are you gonna fuck my brown pussy good!"

Dez called her a naughty, slut wife and whipped her cunt with his big, spongy, black baton stick. She caught her ankles, raised and parted her legs and her shaved, bald, chocolate brown pussy gave him a gleaming smile. Her dark, lush pussy lips were swollen thick and smeared with whitish girl cum. It was beautiful. He groaned with hunger and grabbed her ass cheeks, to raise her pussy like a platter to his lips. He feasted on the soft, dripping folds of her cunt, lapping up her tasty, copious juices. She loved it, crying, her eyes rolling wildly in their sockets. She grabbed her lips and pulled them apart and he tongue fucked her, wriggling his tongue deep into her hot, clutching hole. Trish went wild, crying, writhing and pumping her lusty hips till she came all over his face.

Then he fingered her cunt and ate her thick, engorged clit until she came yet again. Dez shoved her knees into her breasts and devoured her chocolate brown crack, licking her from her slit to the small of her back and back. He slobbered all over her buttocks and then ran his tongue around her hole. He went down and and tongued her puckered, dark hole as she frigged her clit and came yet again.

It was then he raised her thighs high and slid his swollen, dark cock into her. Trish raised herself on her elbows and moaned as she gazed at a nice, fat black cock filling up her brown pussy for the first time in two years. She loved it. It felt so good, filling her up plumply, stretching her hole as it throbbed in her cunt.

Dez fucked her long and good, with deep, rhythmic thrusts, rolling his hips as if he was dancing as he went churning her cunt until she was cumming hard. Trish grabbed his arms as her lips curled back in an animal snarl. She whipped her hips, beating his cock with her pussy in a frenzy and squeezing it tightly till he was almost cumming. She rolled off his dick and cooled it in her mouth. Then she returned to the position, hooked her feet around his neck, arched her back and started dancing on his dick, round and round, like a sexy pole dancer, only she was dancing on a fleshy pole.

They both moaned and cried at their beautiful fucking. Shit had soul in it, motherfucker.

But as yet another shattering orgasm broke over her, Trish started bucking and , jerking wildly, her head tossing wildly as her eyes rolled back in her head. She came for ages, bawling and riding from one orgasm to the next. As her orgasm finally subsided, he flipped her on her bely, her ass hanging over the edge of the couch. He scooped up the goo from her dripping snatch and fed it into her puckered hole.

They both groaned as he entered her ass hole, sending his thick meat sliding into her rectum, filling her up completely, making her moan with pleasure deep in her chest. He let her get used to it and relax, then he grabbed her hips and started pumping his hips back and forth rhythmically, rolling them. Trish cried sweetly and rolled her ass, dancing all over his dick.

He fucked her long and good, filling up her rectum with his long, swollen black meat. She loved it and went absolutely wild. She went even wilder as he pulled it out, leaving her hole gaping lewdly, and fed his meat straight from her ass into her mouth. She sucked his cock, relishing tasting her ass like a slut. She cleaned him up, teased him with her naughty tongue and then spat it out, grabbed her cheeks, pulled them open and told him,

"Please fuck my big ass with that big, black cock! Tear me a new one darling!!"

He had to press her face into the couch to gag her loud, frenzied cries of lust as he fucked that ass into an oblivion. When his cock swelled to bursting and his big, dangling balls were hard as rocks, he pulled it out of her gaping hole and fed it into her mouth. Then she deep throated his smeared cock and he exploded, shooting his cum straight to her belly.

In the aftermath of their hard core black fucking, the two of them lay on the couch, sweaty limbs intertwined.

Trish became Dez' regular fuck. Whenever her husband was away, she would dash over and get the nice, hard black cock she needed. They would fuck each other blind and laugh about her German husband.

Chapter 4

When Trish came to visit Dez at his bar, she met Anja, who was visiting, without her child. In fact, Anja had come to Dez to tell him it was about time she had a second black child. The German chick was was so jealous when she met Trish it was pathetic. She was unfriendly and rude to her that Trish got pissed. Dez told her to calm down. After he closed the bar, he went with Trish and Anja to the back room and lit a joint.

"Anja, you were rude to this black princess, now, you need to apologize properly! I want you to go down on your knees and suck her pussy."

Tris smiled but Anja gasped.

"What!" Anja snorted. "Don't be stupid! What drug are you on!"

Dez grabbed Anja's hair and forced her down on her knees before him. He took his cock out. It was thick and hard. He told her to suck. At first Anja refused. Trish smiled as Dez made the white girl do as he pleased. He had some hold over her. She was obedient like she was his slave. Dez rubbed his cock all over Anja's face and she started shuddering heavily, wailing in anguish and blushing profusely.

"Lick it and lap it whore! Do it Anja, you slut! You know you are nothing but my white fuck slut! Do it you stupid German cunt!"

To Trish's amazement, Anja moaned with pleasure and started licking and lapping away at Dez' cock. Then she gobbled it up in her mouth and started sucking it voraciously. She kept casting Trish glares, and her eyes were flaring with excitement and lust. Trish couldn't believe how horny she was feeling. Her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were hard as rocks.

"Get up and get naked Trish. I want you to come over here and lower your pussy on my slut's face, she is going to lick it real good.

"No! I am not your cheap bitch!" Anja gasped.

"You are what I tell you to be whore. Now, I want you to lick my ass!"

"I wont do it. Not in front of her please!"

"Yes whore!"

Dez turned on his heel, grabbed Anja's hair and pulled her into his ass crack. The German girl was soon eating the black ass hungrily, greedily and she was tonguing Dez' puckered hole, sucking and slurping voraciously as if Trish wasn't there. Then she turned to look at Trish as she bobbed her head and slithered her long tongue into the black ass hole.

"Get naked Trish and rub your cunt. Get your slit all wet and juicy. My bitch is thirsty!"

Trish smiled, feeling wild excitement she felt as she stripped off everything, except her high heeled shoes. She parted her thighs and stroked her itchy clit and dripping cunt. Then she stepped up to the kneeling Anja. The white girl cowered as she stared at the fat black pussy. Trish felt powerful, as she saw Anja's fear and lust.

"Suck her pussy, you worthless slut! Lap the black princesses cunt!"

"No! I cant!" Anja wailed.

"Stupid whore!" Dez grabbed Anja by the hair and shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked her face feverishly, chocking and gagging her with his dick. She started moaning and throwing her head at his cock, loving being taken brutally by the black man.

Dez finally pulled it out, slapped her face with it and then handed her hair to Trish.

"She is your slut now. Make her do it. She is a white slut and a slave. Make her serve you!"

Trish felt wildly excited. She smacked Anja across the face, not hard, but just enough to show her she was boss.

"I want you to lick my pussy, you sweet little white whore!"

Anja whimpered, but Trish grabbed a firm hold of her hair and lowered her pussy on her lips. She kept them closed. Trish tugged at her hair and said, "Lick and lap it up. My next slap wont be so nice."

Anja was nearly drowned in the dripping, salty, musky black pussy. She started licking and lapping, as Trish's juices just poured into her mouth and all over her lower face. She started lapping like a cat. Trish moaned and her hips rolled. She danced all over Anja#s face.

"Damn! She is a good slut! Yes. Lap my slit. Oh yesssss! Suck on the lips. Let me hear you slurp and suck! And look up at me honey! Gosh your white face looks so pretty in my black pussy. Here, take that you sweet darling..." Trish slapped her across the face and Anja shivered and moaned with pleasure.

"Open your mouth and take it all in whore. suck and slurp, whore!" Anja felt shivers all over her body as she obeyed the commanding voice. She opened her mouth and engulfed the shaved, soft, fleshy pussy. She munched and sucked and slobbered away hungrily, moaning and shuddering. Then she eased her long tongue up Trish's hot, clutching hole and started bobbing, looking up into her dark eyes with her doleful, big glassy eyes. She felt so enchanted, seeing the intense pleasure in Trish's face, the pleasure she was causing, by serving her as her sex slave. Her and Dez' white sex slave. Trish was so horny she came instantly.

Dez and Trish used Anja for their pleasure all night long. Anja sucked dick and ate pussy and ass holes till her jaw and tongue were sore. Dez fucked Trish's holes and made Anja eat Trish's clit or ass hole and bring her off. He would pull his hard cock out of Trish's hole and make Anja lick it clean. Then Dez fucked Anja whilst Trish sat on her face and fed her black twat. The black woman fucked the white girl's nose and chin and brought herself off.

Anja had never felt such wild happiness before, except when Dez used her. Trish loved it too and said she couldn't get enough of humiliating a stupid white cunt. They were all so happy and satisfied..

The next day, Dez told Anja if she wanted another baby, she had to work for it and show some talent. He got a camera and made a home movie with the German girl. They made her dress up in a skimpy maid's dress with a tiny uniform and no panties. The film started off with Trish lazing around like a no good, lazy cunt, drinking alcohol instead of cleaning. Then she saw Trish's purse lying on the table and stole some cash and credit cards. Just then, cut! And Trish and Dez walked in and caught her red handed. Anja was then punished severely, insulted, smacked, whipped till her ass was red, made to clean their shoes with her spit, and then made to lick their toes, feet and then their genitals. Then she was fucked thoroughly and out of her mind by them both and used and humiliated.

All three of them enjoyed the experience so much, Anja stayed around for several weeks and it became their regular game. They always came up with some story line for all three to play. One thing remained the same, Anja would always play some white girl who got humiliated, punished and used. She loved the games just as much as they did.

Trish thoroughly enjoyed using the white girl and she would ask to borrow his slut once in a while. Dez would simply tell Anja to go to Trish and suck her ass and pussy and do as she was told. Anja soon began to love Trish, for the curvy black woman was good to her, she satisfied her perverted cravings to be black used and black fucked. She would feed her her tasty dark twat and then eat her out and make her cum till she cried tears of joy. Trish knew how to make a slut feel good.

Chapter 5

Now, Trish was told everything by Dez and she in turn told him everything. He introduced her to Angela.

"Angela is my wife. And Trish is my wife too." Dez told the two women. "Most of the other women I have kids with are just my children's moms, but they are really not that dear or special to me. However, you two mean the world to me."

Angela told Trish about her plans to build a villa for Dez' children and wives, with a Harem of pretty young women from all over the world, for them all to fuck. Trish loved the idea. She however told Dez that he had to get her dad's fortune. For her dad, Rudiger, was worth at least one and a half billion dollars now. And he needed an heir, a real heir, to take over the family fortune from him and his stupid son Erich, who really was a dumb cunt.

Angela and Dez were down with the plan. All Dez had to do was seduce and marry and own Iris. Then the next steps would follow.

Chapter 6

Trish arranged to make Dez meet and meat her half sister, the blond white girl, Iris.

Now Trish had kept urging Iris to dump Leo or at least try out a black dude. Iris was tempted, especially when they went out to party and she danced with black guys. They moved so much better than Leo. Leo could not dance at all. He was stiff. And when she went out dancing with him and started shaking her ass raunchily, he would say she was embarrassing him, dancing like a whore and he would always say her ass was too big and she should go jogging more and eat less, biting into her complex about her big ass.

But when she danced with black guys, Iris felt so alive and happy. They moved so well, like they had rhythm in their blood, even though Trish told her it was really because in Africa, music, singing and dancing were so much a part of every day life. Iris got so excited when they would grind into her and push their big bulges into her. At first, she felt scared, but Trish told her it was all part of a game. She should pay them back with the same coin. Iris started grinding back and gave the guys hard dicks, just like they were making her pussy wet.

A couple of times, when she was drunk and stoned, she kissed with some black guys in discos. But when they tried to take her home, she baulked and ran looking for Trish. More often than not, the two of them would end up going home together. They would kiss and finger each other in the back seat, prompting horny taxi drivers to offer them their cocks. Iris would turn them down before horny Trish had the chance to invite them upstairs. Then she and Trish would eat, tongue and fuck each other with a vibrator all night.

Now, Iris went to meet her sister at her Restaurant and found her talking intimately with a handsome, sexy black guy. Trish introduced Dez to Iris. Iris felt herself melt in his dark gaze.

"hi Iris. You must have a black grand dad," Dez said to Iris, making her melt with his deep, dark voice and sweet smile, his eyes lingering on her thick ass.

"Not that I know of, but I didn't ask my naughty grand mum," Iris joked back.

"Listen guys, Dez and I were supposed to go out. But I got period pains. Why don't you take him out for me after work."

"I was supposed to meet my boyfriend," Iris said.

"Cancel. There is this hot party, Brazilian. You guys will love it."

Iris called Leo and asked him to join them but he wouldn't He was a bit surly, but she wanted to go out and dance and party. She ended up hitting the party with Dez and Trish.

It was a lively party, with many dark, handsome men and so many women. Many of them, especially the white German girls were so horny for the black guys, gazing at them with horny, greedy eyes as they moved and danced so sexily.

The three were drinking and smoking weed, chatting loudly and dancing. As they got drunk, Trish pulled Iris onto the floor and said it was time to set the roof on fire and let the motherfucker burn.

They danced very raunchily, literary fucking each other on the floor, rubbing their crotches together and popping their asses as if fucking huge, nice, imaginary dicks, making the people stare with lust. Iris was so glad Leo wasn't around after all.

Dez dragged her onto the dance floor. Feeling wild, Iris shook her ass and rolled her hips and felt good as he seemed very impressed.

"Wow, I was right, you have black blood. My! Where did you learn to shake that ass like that?"

"Trish taught me. And thanks. You are not bad yourself."

He didn't waste time, wrapping his arms tightly around her, taking her curvy hips in his big hands as he eased his powerful thigh between hers. Iris laid her head on his shoulder and inhaled a mixture of his deodorant and manly smell and it made her senses reel. He led as they swayed to the music, rolling their hips smoothly, raunchily, as if they were fucking. Iris felt a wild arousal grab hold of her senses as she felt his hot, hard muscles grinding into her soft, curvy body. She snaked her arms around his middle and yanked him to her. Dez moaned and cupped her ass in his big, strong hands and exploring and fondling it as he ground his sizeable hot, meaty bulge into her crotch. Iris got carried away on a wave of lust and started rubbing her pussy into his meat. They danced a couple of songs, their arms wrapping tighter and tighter around each other. Iris had never felt so horny on a dance floor.

Finally, Trish came and said, "time out" and took Dez. Many other guys jumped at Iris and a fight nearly broke out.

Trish mainly danced with Dez and they were getting their groove on, bumping and grinding as if they were fucking on the dance floor Iris felt like a beauty queen. The black guys were all crazy for her, making her feel like a tall, sexy blond pagan sex goddess ruling the world with her big ass. She felt so naughty and wild, as she danced with several guys, putting it on them as Trish would say, flirting with them, grinding her boiling cunt into their cocks and popping her ass all over their crotches, making them rock hard as they got her nice and wet.

She was now finally understanding what Trish meant about letting go and having wild fun.

Chapter 7

Many girls cast her nasty looks, mingled with lust, for Iris was hot, in her short black skirt and white, backless halter top. Guys ogled her like the blond was a pagan sex goddess or a hot, tasty cake straight from the oven. As soon as she finished dancing with one guy, the next was standing in line, buying her a drink and then taking her on the dance floor. A couple of times, Iris thought she had over done it, for the guys gasped and convulsed, as if they were cuming, a bit, at least. Iris felt wicked and powerful, and horny and wild.

A big, handsome, blond German, from the former east, by the accent, stepped up to Iris as she took a breather and asked her to dance.

"She is resting. Back off," Trish said dismissively.

"I wasn't talking to you!" the guy responded testily. He was drunk.

"I am talking to you though. Maybe we just don't like white guys, yunno," Trish said cheekily.

"Back off man," Dez said to him.

"Who the fuck are you!" the guy snapped at Dez, getting all aggressive, as if it had been his plan all along, to start with a black guy.

"calm down guys. I will dance with you one song."

Iris stood up and went with him to de-escalate the situation. And she actually found him handsome, if rather coarse.

Iris put it on him and popped her hips and ass all over his dick. He looked like he was about to come on the dance floor. As the song ended, the big guy became persistent and wouldn't let her go. He even threatened to hit another guy, a Brazilian, who wanted to dance with her, lying that she was his girl. Then he snatched Iris' hand in a grip of steel and tried to drag her outside, to his car. She said he should let her go.

"So, you one of those stupid girls that only fuck with niggers or what! This is a shame for Germany!" he sneered.

"Are you a Nazi or what? Back off. No means no! Ass hole!" Iris smacked him, twisted her arm free ran to Dez and Trish, who were kissing and bumping and grinding. The horny guy chased after her. Iris sought refugee behind Dez and hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his middle and she kissed his neck.