The Second Foundation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There!" she rasped, stroking it, liking the way it felt so heavy.

"Clean the head!" Dez pushed it at her mouth. It was fat and engorged There was ore cream in the thick pee slit. Iris shuddered with fear as she leaned in. She lapped up the strings of his cum. Then he grabbed her head in both hands and pushed the thick cock against her lips.

"Open up baby!" She shook her head, her eyes gaping wide open. "Come on now, you are almost done. But this part cant be left out. Take that black cock in your mouth!"

Something about his gentle yet firm, confident voice made her wanna obey. She wailed weakly and opened her jaws as wide as she could. He slowly slid in, then the thick cock head was past her teeth, and resting on her tongue, filling up her mouth.

"Damn!" Dez groaned!

"Fuck! Iris! You look so hot baby, with a mouth full of black dick!"

"Smack your mouth around it like its tasty!"

Iris did it, because it was tasty and exciting. She loved feeling it throb and pulse in her mouth. It was so virile, so manly, so arousing. She had never felt this way about Leo's cock. She had never even sucked him. Dez started rolling his hips, fucking more and more into her mouth. She felt him rest at the back of her mouth, filling her up completely, gagging her.

"Suck and slurp baby. Wrap your mouth around it and suck and slurp!" Dez deep, dark voice told her what to do and she was so glad.

She squeezed her mouth around him and started to vacuum, making slurping sounds at the back of her mouth. Her senses were reeling, and her skin was live with sharp electrical currents as she sucked a big, fat black cock for the first time in her life. She realized her pussy was weeping again, copiously.

Dez put his big hand on her forehead, and she felt even happier. She rubbed her head against his head and sucked him with more enthusiasm. She reached up to grab his shaft and stroked him, pulling more in her mouth as she devoured him. Time seemed to cease to exist. She was in a dream world, she and the big, hard, black cock that made her feel so good from sucking it.

"Bob your head honey! Bob and jerk him real nice, that's the way..." Trish whispered huskily in her ear, taking her head in both hands and making her bob to meet Dez' gentle, deep thrusts. Dez only groaned with joy.

"Lemme show you! I think you need help!" Trish said kindly and knelt besides Iris. She pulled the cock out of the blond's pink mouth.

"This was easy as stealing chocolate from a kid," she chuckled. "Look and learn, bitch!"

Trish went down on Dez and Iris stared, feeling a residue of jealous. Trish was beaming with excitement as she sucked him into her mouth with a loud slurp, then she was chewing on his fat dick head, stroking it with her tongue, rolling it around her mouth, and groaning deeply, with joy and relish. Her carnal cock eating seemed almost playfully. She double fisted him, and shook him in her mouth. Then she was jerking him up and down and twisting her hands. Sometimes she pulled her lips off him with a plop and just worked him with her slick hands, teasing the head and working the shaft. She rubbed him all over her face and then smacked her tongue with his shaft, sending her spit flying. He cried. Then she would slide her lips around him and suck him again, groaning and devouring him with carnal greed. She bobbed her head hard and fast, making loud, slurping noises. Then she slowed it down and devoured him slowly, her tongue stroking the underside.

Iris smiled dreamily. It seemed so playful, and yet it was so effective. Dez was in heaven. His dick was so hard and he was groaning and shaking his hips. Trish finally pulled her lips off him and passed it back to Iris.

"There, have fun with that dick. It ain't scary, its a nice, fat, big girl's favourite toy."

As Iris grabbed it and gave vent to her carnal greed, Trish went down and started eating Dez' balls. Iris was much more confident now, stealing Trish's tricks and doing whatever came to mind. Dez loved it. He was dancing in their mouths. Now he was pulling Trish back to his dick and directing Iris to his balls. She devoured them, sucking, licking and massaging them with her hot tongue. She sucked one into her mouth.

"Hum! It will drive a Nigga mad!" Trish chuckled and Iris did it. Dez' hips shuddered, so she did it again. Then she did it to the other one. The it was back to the dick. She ringed it with both hands and double fisted him, sinking her fingers in like she wanted to make it pop. He winced, she smiled nastily and devoured the fat head, stroking it with her tongue.

"Fuck!!!!" Dez groaned. Iris looked up and his face was a mask of pure lust.

"Make him shoot! Suck him hard and fast!" Trish whispered in her ear.

Iris felt a wild excitement. She grabbed his long meat firmly and pumped his shaft in a blur as she wrapped her mouth so tightly around him and sucked as hard as she could. Trish slurped on his balls loudly, wetly.

"Ah fuck!!!" Dez grunted sharply. He seemed to pull back a bit! Iris followed him and kept beating and sucking his meat frenziedly.

Suddenly, his hips jerked and his cock seemed to just explode in her mouth. She caught a hard blast to the roof of her mouth. And another. Thick cream poured into her. Then Trish snatched the cock and wrapped her lips around it. Catching the next blast. She pulled back and jerked him hard, making him shoot two more jets into their faces.

The girls giggled happily. Then Iris grabbed him and suckled him dry.

Dez sank down onto a couch and smoked weed, watching Trish go down on each other. Iris still felt some shame as Trish stripped her naked and made her lay back on a couch and raise and spread her thighs.

"Don't be shy now, you whore! He has seen it all already!"

"He hadn't seen my pussy!" Iris rasped and giggled naughtily.

"Well, he has now. Anyway, you wanted to show it to him all night, didn't you?"

"Just shut up and eat my pussy!"

"Feed me!"

Chapter 10

Iris blushed profusely as Trish spread her lips and exposed her hole. Then she was lapping her and burrowing her tongue into her, drinking up her juices. Iris writhed and moaned as she was eaten by a greedy black woman, finding relief for her super wet, itchy, neglected pussy. She turned her shy, smoky eyes to Dez and saw him watching, puffing smoke like a dragon as he stroked his rapidly hardening cock. She felt so horny as she gazed at his dark, athletic body, those dark muscles, that six pack belly, those powerful thighs, and that big cock. Those lips, those dark eyes, that thick nose. She had never thought black men were beautiful before, but now, she could have worshipped Dez with her hands and mouth.

As if reading her mind, he walked over to her and laid his cock on her lips. Iris scooped it up and started licking and sucking. She wasn't even aware that she wrapped her legs around Trish's head and started riding her tongue in earnest. Then Trish was fingering her and sucking her clit till she exploded.

Iris fell back onto the couch and tried to pull Dez after her. She knew she was being greedy, but she wanted him to cum in her mouth again.

Dez however pulled out. She felt Trish shifting Then big hands were grabbing her thighs. Then something fleshy was nudging her cunt.

"No!" she wailed and tried to sit up, but Trish held her down. Then Dez plunged his cock deep into her. Iris cried sharply as she was ripped open and stretched like never before. Dez pulled back and hammered her again and she felt him push deep inside her, forcing her cunt open. His saved groin pressed into her mons and she knew he was buried all the way in her.

"No! Its too painful! Take it out!" Her pussy locked together, making he feel like she had a large steel pole in her.

"Don't be stupid! I am going to fuck you! Eat her clit, Trish! Get that pussy to relax so I can fuck it real good with this big, black cock!"

"Lucky you Iris, you are finally gonna get black fucked baby!" Trish chuckled dirtily and went down and started licking her engorged clit.

Iris cried with pain, softly, but Trish's tongue started spreading pleasure as it teased and flicked her expertly. Trish knew her pussy so well. And Dez' cock was getting to know it pretty fast. As he started rolling it in her, it started feeling good. He pulled almost all the way out and started rolling the thick head in her stretched opening and it started to feel so good. Sharp, sweet currents ripped through the sensitive nerves. Iris' pussy soon relaxed completely and Dez' rhythmic thrusts started getting deeper. Trish pulled back and pulled Iris' head up to let her see her pink pussy split by the big, fat black cock. Dez grabbed her curvy, pink hips with his big, dark hands and started pulling her to his cock, pushing into her dripping, wet tunnel and it felt so good, sloshing in and out of her, massaging her walls, spreading joy.

"You like that huh!" he teased in his dark voice.

"Yes!!! It feels so good!" she moaned, turning up her pussy.

His veined went deeper and deeper, and Dez kept a smooth, mesmerizing, gentle rhythm Iris started moaning and rolling her hips to meet him. A wonderful, warm fire was spreading through her loins now. Dez raised her hips off the couch and held them up then he stepped up the tempo. Now his hips were slapping into her ass, his big balls slapping her between her ass cheeks and she loved it so much. She threw her head back and her eyes rolled back.

"Oh yes!!! She is getting into it now. Make the bitch cum!!!" Trish started rubbing Iris' engorged clit!

"That's so unfair!" Iris wailed as her pussy exploded. Then her tunnel was grabbing and tugging at Dez' cock. He kept fucking her and she kept cuming, long and good. Then he pulled it out and laid it on her mons. It was like a big, fat, slick black snake, twitching and leaping. Droplets of cum leaked out of the big pee slit. Trish scooped it up and lapped it up Then she blew him, moaning as she tasted Iris' familiar, well loved cunt.

She finally put it back up and Dez fucked her again. This time, Iris did not feel any pain but immense pleasure, he held back, fucking her in deep, slow, deliberate strokes, that mesmerized and made her forget the time. She gazed at his sexy, muscular torso, flexing, moving with clock like precision. She thought he could fuck her forever, if he wanted to. She had never been fucked so long and good. She came again and again.

Then Dez stepped up the tempo and fucked her brutally. He seemed to mutate into a wild beast and he rammed his cock into her, hammered her and pounded her to an oblivion. She writhed and bawled and leaped and jerked like a spastic. But he kept banging his dick into her clutching cunt till she knew she was going to go mad! When he finally exploded in her cunt, it was almost a relief. Iris lay back on the couch, wallowing in bliss. She was dimly aware of Trish eating her pussy, slurping up the juices. Nice girl she was, she kept the gooey mixture in her mouth, then crept into her arms and shared it with her. They pushed it back and forth between their mouth, kissing languidly, until they finally split it in two and swallowed.

Fuck, you horny bitches! Look now you are making me hard again!"

"What!" Iris exclaimed in disbelief.

"he ain't your stupid cunt of a boyfriend, bitch! But now its my turn!"

Trish pulled Iris to her bed and straddled her face. Iris grabbed her cheeks and feasted on her cunt as Dez knelt over Trish and slotted his cock into her cunt. Trish started moaning and grinding as Dez stabbed her cunt smoothly. She told him to stop moving and fucked his cock beautifully, as if she was dancing. The she was popping her hips and beating his meat like a salt shaker. Iris watched with her upturned eyes, getting so horny. As soon as Trish came, she grabbed Dez' cock and sucked it. Then she pulled and pushed him towards her itchy cunt.

Dez made them sixty nine, and fucked their pussies and mouth, going from one girl's hole to the other's mouth. Iris and Trish came so much they lost count. When Dez needed to recover, they ate each other. They stopped drinking alcohol and drank fruit juices, but they kept the weed blowing. They ate each other's genitals and asses, and they fucked like dogs. Trish and Dez kept getting hornier and hornier and Iris couldn't believe that they had her sucking Dez straight out of Trish's ass. She could have wiped it but she didn't bother, she sucked it straight and undiluted. Then her ass got fucked by a dick for the first time in her life. It was more pain than pleasure the first time. The second time was much better, especially as she sat on Trish face, getting her clit sucked as her ass got drilled. When Trish sucked Dez straight out of her ass, Iris came just from looking.

Dez would fuck them so hard and he would then swear that he never ever wanted to fuck again in this life. Then Iris and Trish would eat him or pull some freaky shit with each other and he would get hard again. Iris' cunt and ass got so sore that she thought she couldn't even take a little finger in her. Then, again and again, her carnal lust surprised her and she would find herself giving up the pussy or the ass, opening her holes for the thick, hard black cock, begging Dez desperately to bang it in. She was in shock. She had never known that she was such a carnal, hot blooded, cock crazy woman.

When Trish finally pulled back her thick curtains, they were surprised that it was late afternoon. Iris panicked. She was meeting her boyfriend, they were going canoeing.

"Oh gosh! What have I done? What should I say?"

"Tell him fuck all. In fact, don't wash your pussy and make him eat it!" Trish told her. "Shit! Look at Dez! Wasted. Shit! And I thought I could have him all to myself now!"

Chapter 11

Iris rushed out of the door, as deep feelings of guilt washed over her. She showered hastily. Her pussy was so sore. She applied balsam to it and put on a pair of thick, soft cotton panties. She dressed in a pair of shorts and a halter top. As she looked at her cell phone she realized she had a thousand missed calls from Leo. She groaned and rushed out.

Leo was kind of pissed that she hadn't answered his calls and that she had gone out the previous night. Iris lied to him that she had forgotten her cell phone at work. He was sulking as they went canoeing on the Elbe, on the nice, sunny afternoon. She tried hard to listen as he talked about his job as usual, and which colleague had done what and whatever. She found herself dozing there, which only annoyed him more.

They drove out for supper in a Spanish restaurant. Then they went to his place. He had rented a DVD. She had told him which title to get. She almost always decided what they did and he listened. Iris snuggled up to him and feel asleep after the first five minutes. When they got in bed, he started trying to kiss and touch her. Iris was feeling very horny, but she was thinking of Trish and Dez, not him. She told him she was too tired. He was persistent at first. Iris adopted a firm voice, laced with anger, which always worked on him. He sulked but said nothing. Iris gave him a couple of kisses, and felt very guilty as she turned her back to him.

The memory of all the wild things they had done came back to her. She couldn't believe how reckless, wanton and filthy dirty she had been. She couldn't even blame it on Trish and Dez. She was honest enough to realize they had been catalysts, helping her find herself. She tried to feel guilty, bad and ashamed, but she only felt horny. And scared. She had loved kneeling at Dez' feet, sucking his big, black cock, making him happy. She had loved being used for his pleasure, being fucked out of her mind and being used in any way he pleased. She had never felt that about Leo. She always had the upper hand. She felt scared. She wondered what it would be like, if she met him again. That black man. Just thinking of him made her wet between her legs.

Chapter 12

Now, Trish was married to Ansgar, a German guy in his early thirties. Ansgar was handsome, and nice. He was kind of a softy and Trish knew she could do what she wanted with him. When Dez told her that he had fucked a several white guys up the ass and made them suck his big, black cock, Trish felt so excited.

"I would like to see you fuck my husband," Trish said.

"Oh yeah!" Dez smiled naughtily.

"There is something feminine about him. You know white men are emasculated."

"Listen, introduce him to ass play, OK. Fuck his ass with your finger and make him enjoy it, and then move on to a tiny dildo and work him up to a big, fat black dildo. And always make him suck it. Then I will fuck him."

"All right!" Trish told him.

Indeed, over the next couple of weeks, Trish worked on her husband. Ansgar loved her slavishly, and he worshiped her. She could make him do anything she wanted, and she dominated and degraded him at will, like his dominatrix and he got off on being used and humiliated by her. She would smack him and make him eat her feet and toes, ass and pussy for ages.

Therefore, soon after her talk with Dez, he was serving her like the black queen she was, when she oiled her digits and introduced them to his ass hole, finger fucking him and stroking his prostrate. He loved it. After a few days, Trish introduced him to a dildo, it was a thin, black one, with a round knob at the end and it had a vibrator. Trish oiled it and eased it inside him. He was stiff at first, not wanting to believe his wife was fucking his ass with a dildo. But he loved it. It felt so good in his ass, especially as she switched on the vibrator and then worked it back and forth. He had several hard, massive orgasms. Then to his shock, Trish made him lick it clean, and to his amazement, he did it and loved it. Trish then made him eat her ass. She crouched over him and frigged her clit as she made him tongue her till his jaw was sore.

Trish introduced his ass to bigger dildos. They were all black. She made him suck them before she used them on him, and then during, and afterwards. She would say,

"Go ahead Ansgar, suck my big, black cock white boy, suck it real good, and taste your ass. You know you want it. This superior black dick!"

Ansgar felt a strange, carnal and very powerful excitement at her words and he would love sucking the black dildo slavishly and taking it in his hole. He soon lost all his reservations and would moan and cry and roll his ass and hips lustily when Trish took tool to his hole.

One evening, he came home and Trish was waiting for him in a short robe. She would not let him touch her, but gave him a tasty cock tail and they sat besides each other and smoked a joint. Then she made him kneel down before her and remove her robe. He gasped. Underneath, she was wearing a big, fat, black strap on dildo. Trish grabbed his hair and made him scoop it up and lick it. He did it slavishly, feeling excited. Then she made him crawl to the bedroom, strip naked and climb on the bed. She made him oil the didlo with warm oil and then she inserted it in him. He winced and moaned, it was the biggest dildo she had used in him yet. Trish grabbed his hips and fucked his ass, slowly at first. At first, Ansgar fought it. This was almost like getting fucked by a man. He didn't want Trish to see that he was enjoying it. But his wife knew. She was stroking his hips and butt and slowly fucking him, talking to him,

"Go on Ansgar. Fuck my big, black cock darling. You like it huh! Show me you love it honey! Fuck this black dick and make yourself cum..."

Ansgar started moaning. Then he was rolling his hips and fucking her back. Trish fucked him slowly till he came, exploding all over the blankets. When his ass was completely relaxed, she fucked him harder and faster and he reared and bucked and screamed the house down as he came so many times. He went crazy with pleasure. She then made him kneel at her feet and suck the dildo clean. Then she dropped it and fucked his face. Since she had started fucking him with the dildo, she never fucked his cock. He came from having his ass fucked.