The Second Foundation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Trish and Dez decided that Ansgar was ripe for a real black cock. They planned his seduction as they fucked each other in Trish's office. Trish lied to Ansgar that Dez was a friend from out of town and he would be staying with them for a week. They drove out to town on the first evening and drank and partied. Ansgar watched Dez and Trish dancing and thought there was something familiar about Dez, but then blacks looked quite similar to him.

They danced and partied all night. Then they took a cab home and they smoked fat joints in the living room. Dez said he was going to sleep. Trish and Ansgar went to their bedroom, but she left the door open a chink. She soon had Ansgar on his feet, sucking on her strap on. Then she made him keep his clothes on, but lower his pants to half mast and bend over. Then she started fucking his ass. Ansgar was drunk and stoned and started bawling and fucking her back.

"Damn! That is real hot!"

"What!" Ansgar exclaimed, whirling to see Dez standing in the door way, looking shocked but excited. Ansgar blushed profusely and tried to pull away.

"Relax honey," Trish said to her husband, keeping her dick buried in his hole. "hi Dez. Peeping in I see." Trish said easily, and kept her didlo in his ass. Ansgar felt paralyzed.

"Sorry, the door was open and I heard all this loud screaming and actually came to look if your guys were all right. Which you are..."

"Care to join us darling? Listen, we will pay you, OK? Not a word of this to anyone, and you do exactly what we want."

"I ain't taking that thing up in my hole!"

"You don't have to. But Ansgar and me want a real black cock to play with, for tonight. 2 Grand, all right? That's a lot of money!"

"All right, but this remains between us." Dez entered the room, dropped his shorts and approached the bed naked, stroking a long, thick, huge black cock.

"No!" Ansgar gasped, finally finding his voice. "Please, get out! Trish, stop, please take it out!"

"Come on honey. Don't be scared. We will stop it if you don't like it!" Trish cooed sexily, fucking his ass nice and slow as she caressed his hips. "Let him see it up close, Dez!"

"No!"

"Yes!" Dez said, kneeling on the bed in front of Ansgar and bringing his cock to his perplexed, mesmerized face. One hand stroked the fat, dark, veined tube as the other reached to cup the back of Ansgar's head and pull his face to his meat. Dez peeled the foreskin back and Ansgar was hit with the musky smell of the big, black meat. He stared at the fat, round head, seeing the pee slit welling up with a cream. The smell and the sight of the cream had his head reeling and his mouth watering tremendously.

"Come on Ansgar, look at the way you are staring at it. I know you want it." Dez' thick voice made Ansgar shiver.

Then the black man pushed his thick, hot shaft against his lips as Trish fucked him with the artificial one.

"Go on honey, suck it. Make him suck your superior black cock Dez!"

"Yes Ansgar. Suck this big, black cock! You know you want it. You know its tasty and beautiful. Show me you love it!!!"

"mmmm!!!" Ansgar moaned, feeling himself succumb. He licked and lapped at the shaft. It felt so spongy, hot, throbbing, hard yet soft. He loved it. It felt so good, so right for him to suck the black cock. He lapped it up. Then Dez made him lap up his salty precum and Ansgar lapped it greedily.

Everything else ceased to exist for him, except the black cock at his lips and the fake one in his ass, that was fucking him so beautifully. Dez made him twirl his tongue around the head and then he pushed it in his mouth, filling it up with hard, tasty, throbbing black cock. Ansgar moaned and wrapped his mouth tightly around it, smacking his lips and swallowing. His mouth drooled so much. Dez cupped the sides of his face and made him look up as he fucked his face, nice and slowly,

"Yes Ansgar, that's a good, sweet boy, suck my black dick baby! You are so good, suck and slurp. How come you suck dick so good? Damn!"

"I taught him well, didn't I honey!" Trish chuckled sweetly and stepped up her tempo, fucking Ansgar stretched pink hole nice and deep. Ansgar moaned, rolling his hips as he was rocked between the two of them.

Damn! He is so good. Oh yes, that's it Ansgar. Stroke it with your tongue and slurp away! Nice... Oh shit! Yesss!!!"

Ansgar felt so exhilarated and he lost all sense of time. Sometimes Dez pulled it out, his thick, dark, veined cock all gleaming from his saliva and he made Ansgar lap it up. Then he would push it back in and fuck his mouth. Slowly, he started working it down his throat and Ansgar loved it so much and his cock exploded, and they all heard his cum shooting onto the bed like milk from a cow's udder spraying onto the ground. Then Dez gasped and yanked Ansgar's face to his cock and he felt it grow so hard and huge, chocking him. Then it was exploding in his mouth, and leaping, again and again.

Ansgar tried to pull back as he realized Dez was pumping cum into his mouth. But he was held down and made to drink and swallow. He felt thick strings of Dez' salty, musky cream dragging down his tongue and into his throat.

Dez finally pulled his cock out of his mouth, leaving his cum trickling down his chin. To his surprise, the big, black cock was still hard. Some cum was still leaking out of the hole. Ansgar was made to suckle it and clean it up, which he did gladly.

Dez then walked to Trish,

"Give him a real one, he will love it," Trish said, pulling out of Ansgar.

"No!" Ansgar whimpered weakly. "I am not sure about this Trish."

"Relax honey, if you don't like it, we will stop, all right darling," Trish whispered and then she eased aside and held him down. Then Dez' powerful hands were gripping his hips. He felt something blunt and throbbing press against his gaping hole then Dez' dick popped into his rectum. Ansgar cried. It was bigger and thick than the rubber one. Dez pushed it in all the way and Ansgar felt completely filled up and stretched out.

"Oh, that is so nice. His white ass looks so beautiful doesn't it, filled up with a big African cock!" Trish cooed lustily.

"Oh yes it does. Want me to fuck your husband?"

"Yes, fuck him real nice and deep."

Ansgar blushed as Dez started fucking him, nice and deep and slow. Part of him wished he could just make it all stop, but that was just a small part of him. The larger part of him was loving it, being ass fucked and used by a black man. Ansgar moaned, feeling so good, so turned from feeling the thick, meaty, black rod sliding in and out of his rectum.

"You like that huh, Ansgar? Like feeling this black dick deep inside your asshole!" Ansgar only moaned but the answer was obvious in his deep, lust filled moans. "Push back and roll your hips, now that's a good, sweet boy!"

Dez sank his big, dark hands into the pink hips, and pulled Ansgar's ass to his pelvis, pushing his thick, black cock into the stretched pink hole. Ansgar's moans were getting deeper and deeper with every thrust and he was now rolling his hips and pushed back at Dez. Dez pulled back all the way and suddenly plunged his cock deep into the white guy, hammering it in. Ansgar gave a loud howl of pleasure and pain. Then Dez ground it in nice and deep and Ansgar moaned and gobbled like a turkey. Trish went around to Ansgar's face and grabbed him by the hair,

"Here darling, I see you are really enjoying that black cock deep in your ass. Here, lick this here black dick and taste your ass hole. Lick it clean," Ansgar blushed but he did it, licking the rubber dong slavishly, sucking and slurping away with ever increasing ardor.

"Damn, look at that. He is such a sweet slut, inst he? Fuck his ass real deep Dez Push that cock so far deep inside his ass that its gonna come out of his mouth!"

"For sure, take that whore!" Dez started fucking Ansgar hard and fast, pummeling his ass and Ansgar started bawling loud at every deep lunge into his rectum. His own cock became so stiff. Dez would pound him, make him scream, then slow it down and just role it in his hole, and Ansgar would moan and cry like a little bitch being fucked real good, which he was. Then Trish finally said,

"Look, Dez, you are the man, you fuck this bitch, I need my pussy and my ass licked."

Trish removed the dildo and lay down before Ansgar. She slapped her thighs around her husband's face and shoved her cunt at his mouth and he started devouring her. Dez sank his claws into Ansgar's hips and started fucking him hard and fast. Ansgar started jerking his hips as he was sent tumbling into bliss. He came hard and his cock stayed hard and he was bawling and crying into Trish's cunt as he ate it greedily. Dez fucked him out of his mind.

Then he pulled it out, stuck it in his mouth and exploded. Ansgar drank his cum again. This time, Dez' cock softened. But Ansgar was told to keep it in his mouth and suckle it as Trish and Dez smoked and and kissed. Dez was patting his head like he was a good pet and Ansgar loved it. He started purring and started sucking Dez back to full hardness. Trish said it was her turn to fuck Dez and she made him sit on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor then she climbed astride him and rode his dick with her back to Dez. Ansgar was made to kneel between their legs. There was no doubt about it now, both of them were commanding him around and he was obeying and feeling good about it. It just felt right, to serve these blacks for their pleasure.

Therefore, he was kneeling and gazing at Dez' jet black cock fucking his wife's bald, light brown pussy. Then Trish told him to lick her clit and suck Dez' balls and he did it slavishly. She rode Dez long and good, pausing to pull her cunt off his dick and make Ansgar suck it. Then she made him go lower and suck Dez' balls as she stroked her own clit and bounced up and down on the thick cock.

Trish then rode Dez facing him and she told Ansgar to eat her ass and tongue her hole real nice. Ansgar did it, feeling her hips shake as she groaned and rode Dez' thick black cock. The Dez rolled on top of her and speared the white man's wife, making him suck and slurp away at his black ass and Ansgar started moaning with pleasure and did such a good job that Dez had a hard, shattering orgasm inside Trish's ass. Ansgar was then told to eat her ass and suck all the cum out of her and he did it happily, gladly. His head for being such a good boy was that Dez threw him on his back and fucked him up the ass again as Trish rode his face.

Chapter 14

The following day was a Saturday. Ansgar woke up in the morning with a head ache and as the memories came back, he felt so ashamed. Dez and Trish were up already. He found them in the kitchen, having breakfast. Trish was fully dressed and she was at naked Dez' feet, sucking eagerly on his dick as he drank coffee and had a toast.

"Hi there honey, listen, I am going for my beauty treatments, plus some shopping. Then I will be at the restaurant. Entertain Dez for me. You guys have a nice day..."

Ansgar was kind of uncertain and wanted to say something, but Trish slipped her hand around his neck and pulled him to her smeared lips and tongue kissed him. Trish kissed her husband and took his hand and placed it around the big, fat black cock. Ansgar gasped and tried to pull back.

"But darling. Listen. Eh! I don't know about this. I mean, last night..."

Dez put his big, black hand over Ansgar's, and held it to his cock as he stood up. Ansgar was taller than Dez but he felt dwarfed.

Dez looked into his eyes, staring him down. Then he laid a hand on his shoulder,

"Go down on your knees, boy! My dick needs sucking, whore!" Dez said in a calm, confident voice, like he was asking him to pass the salt. Ansgar was bigger than Dez, but he found himself obeying, as the black man pushed him to his knees before him. "Listen Ansgar, you are my slave; my little white fuck slave German cunt! You will do as you are told, all right! You hear me! Look up at me..."

Ansgar looked into Dez' sneering, contemptuous, superior expression. He found himself nodding. Dez pushed his cock into his mouth. Ansgar found himself moaning and feeling good as the heavy, throbbing shaft rested on his tongue. It felt right. He wondered if all white men felt so good if they had to suck a black man. The answer scared and excited him. He started bobbing and lapping away dutifully.

"Now, suck that dick nice and slow. Wrap your soft, hot little pink mouth around it and suck it nice and good."

Dez sat back on his chair and finished his breakfast, flipping through the morning paper, making Ansgar suck him good. Sometimes he made him go down and suck on his big, black balls and swab them with his tongue. Ansgar was obedient and dutiful at first, then he started getting horny and excited. Dez poured oil on the white guy's digits and told him to stroke his hole and get it nice and lubed. Ansgar blushed profusely and did it. Then he started going cock crazy on the black meat.

Dez finished eating leisurely, then he threw him on the table and fucked him up his white ass. Ansgar moaned as the thick shaft pumped in and out of his rectum. He started squeezing his hole around it to make Dez see how much he loved feeling it stroke his prostrate. Then he was cumming hard and shooting his cock all over himself. Dez pulled it out and made him taste his own ass off the black cock. Then he made him bend over and fucked his ass again. He pulled it out, grabbed the guy by the hair, yanked him to his knees and shot it in his face.

Dez then went to the pool and Ansgar made him cocktails and then massaged him and did everything he was told. As he read a novel in the sunshine, Dez made Ansgar lick his toes and feet. Then he made him suck his cock until he shot it in his mouth. Dez then rolled over on his back and got his ass licked very well as he read the next chapter. Ansgar was so good and so obedient that Dez rewarded his sweet white slave German boy by fucking him up his white ass, then he pulled it out and just stood over him and shoot it in his face. The white boy couldn't stop sucking and lapping up the thick cream.

Trish didn't return home that night, she was at Dez' place, breaking and humiliating one of her waitresses, whom she had caught trying to steal money from a wallet.

That German girl, a twenty three year old arrogant, lazy, tall, slim brunette with big, fake tits named Rahel, was in shit. Trish had it on video and if she called the cops she could get her in some serious trouble. Trish could have handed her to the authorities, but she wasn't that cruel. She used and abused her for her pleasure and humiliated her. She slapped her, threw her across her lap and whipped her ass till it was red. Then she made her massage her feet with her tongue. Then she made her lick and worship her dark body with her pink tongue. At first she was reluctant. She was was crying and acting all disgusted. But Trish broke her and made her love it. After after a while, she was enjoying it, reveling in her humiliation and loving it. They always did.

Trish was then very impressed with the enthusiasm and slavishness that Rahel sucked the piss out of her pussy and tongue fucked the shit out of her ass. Trish switched and gave her the nice treatment after two hours of abuse. She kissed her, stroked her and then fingered her and ate her white pussy out and Rahel went mad, in fact, the white girl screamed the house down. She hugged Trish saying she had always loved her brown curves. Trish dragged her to the bathroom and made her drink her piss.

Ansgar made supper and Dez told him to sit at his feet, not on the chair as he ate. Then for dessert, Ansgar had black snake spouting. Ansgar told Dez that he was having the time of his life. He begged Dez to hug him, hold him and kiss him on the mouth. Dez laughed and told him, "Fuck that fag shit!" he made him crawl to bed and made him lie on his face with pillows under his waist and he fucked him and made him bawl into the bed. Then he came in his mouth and told him to get off the bed and sleep on the floor, at the feet, like a good dog.

The following day, Dez and Trish brought the two together and abused them all day.

"Listen Ansgar, whenever I want to fuck your face, your ass or anything I please, you will make yourself available, all right?"

It sounded like blackmail, only Dez was not blackmailing him. Ansgar could have said no. But he couldn't. He just loved serving Dez. He loved being a white slave to a dominant black male, getting fucked up the ass and watching him fuck his wife and then clean his cock in his mouth and wipe it in his hair. For some of you, he might be a wimp, but in reality, the German was a happy white guy.

Chapter 15

Now, after all that was said and done, Dez, Trish and Angela met and talked about the future. Iris' and Trish' dad was the richest man they all knew and had access to. That was the fortune they all agreed that Dez had to gain control over.

"You should get Iris. She loves fucking but she would be perfect for you. You can fuck her and some other girls but she wont fuck other guys. And anyway, you should fuck my sister and make her your woman. Then you can get dad's cash and wealth."

Dez didn't know Iris too well, but he wanted her dad's cash. It was something he had discussed with Angela.

The plan was simple, he had to make the girl fall in love with him and become his woman. Then he had to move in on the rich woman, and fuck them all and make them his servants.

"What's Iris like? She one of those white women that give a Nigga grief for fuck all."

"Iris isn't like that. She is cool. She is a good girl. If you treat her right and fuck her good, Nigga that's your bitch!"

"But dating or even marrying Iris wont give me your dad's money."

"Make her, her other sister and her mom pregnant. Then the whole next generation of the family is your children. Then you will take over, of course," Angela said.

"And the prophecy of the Oracle shall come to pass. I told you Dez!" Trish said and laughed heartily.

"What is this about an Oracle?" Angela asked.

"Eat my pussy and I will tell you," Trish resonded.

"I thought you would never ask again. Dez, pass me some strawberry ice cream please."

Dez made Karl Heinz Feilhaber, the stock broker from Munich introduce him to several wealthy colleagues of his from Munich and other German cities. Dez would meet the guys and massage them and then dominate them. They all seemed to like to be taken into a black man's hands. They were obviously sexually aroused by a handsome, sexy, dark black man. Dez would make them his sluts and fuck toys step by step. He would tease them with his black cock and let them stroke it. Gently but firmly, he would make them suck him. It wasn't all that hard.

Once he got them there white men were just as attracted to black cocks as were white women. He would dominate them and establish a master, servant relationship with them. It always pleased him to see the joy they derived from serving him. He would make them learn to suck and please him with the aid of porn DVDs. And then he would have them dress in drag and fuck them. Most of them had never had sex with men but they would become his willing fuck sluts. At first, he would make them it was just their little secret. But when he owned them as his sluts, he would make them give him their wives and daughters who were over eighteen and he would fuck them too, and show them that the head of the family was his fuck slut. Then he would get the guy to pay him a substantial monthly fee. He would let one or two other black studs take over and he would get paid

Dez also worked on Aida, the rich woman from Frankfurt and her friends. Initially, they were paying him to dominate, humiliate, degrade and fuck them nice and hard. But slowly, he established power over them. He made Aida get on a plane, dressed in nothing but a fur coat and fly all the way to him. She arrived at his apartment to find him and three other brothers waiting naked and smoking weed. Aida was then used and humiliated by the guys, being made to lick their feet, suck them, eat their asses and then she was fucked like a whore. She loved it and so did the brothers. They all fucked her holes till they were gaping like a bus ran through them. Then they made her kneel at their feet and came all over her, drenching her in cum from her head to her feet.