The Second Foundation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was then led to the bathroom where they all pissed on her and washed her with their salty hot urine. Aida was so happy and she thanked them. Dez told her to pay him a generous monthly fee and recruit rich, powerful white women for him, to join the club. Most of those women were strong and powerful in business, but they had a craving to be dominated and humiliated by black men. Some of them even cried tears of joy. Dez and his mans would use them like fuck sluts. Dez would make them pay a substantial, monthly fee and he would eventually get them to lure their husbands, families and friends to the black cock domination club.

Dez recruited several brothers to his team; he chose sexy, big, dark, big dicked brothers that had little scruples but were loyal to him and liked dominating white guys. He would send them to the rich families he had broken and they would fuck them and impregnate the women. They would turn them into black cock sluts and then he would have them paying him monthly fees, substantial ones. The money would be wired to his home where it was deposited in high interest accounts. He kept his studs happy with cash and a constant supply of pussy and ass. However, he never let them in on the full picture.

Now, for what Dez had in mind, all this was just small time pimping. But it was good for the practice.

When he was sure that he was ready, he called Angela and informed her. She said she had a couple of real big fish that she was baiting. For those who wanted to build empires and take all that cash back where it was stolen from in the first place had to pimp a whole gang of rich WM.