The Second Penetration Of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chico1
chico1
9 Followers

With a soft but enthusiastic tone of voice, Deanna stammered, "I am cuming data, my god!

With each repeated orgasms, she held herself, pinching her nipples and rapping her arms around her chest and sides. Each successive orgasm made her quiver violently.

Dr. Crusher asked the intern what she meant. The groans continued from the back room of the sick bay. Ensign Ro politely said, "Well, Dr., she means that, well, did you to look at the line outside?

"Yes Ensign, I saw the line coming in the sick bay," Dr. Crusher replied. Flustered, the ensign suggested she speak to the nurse herself. Suddenly, Dr. Crusher heard a female voice shriek out loud and male voices grunting deeply.

Dr. Crusher agreed to Ensign Ro's suggestion and began to walk towards the examining room to speak to her nurse. Slowly peeling back the curtain not wanting to interrupt their privacy, Dr. Crusher leaned her head forward to peak and see what or more likely if her nurse was done.

Leaning forward, she saw a male member of her medical staff on the Bio-bed on his back receiving oral sex from nurse Omagala, who was on her hands and knees atop the bed. She also observed a senior medical staff crew member also on the bed, kneeling behind her penetrating her from behind: not her anus.

As one crew member pulled her head down onto his cock, the other crew member continued to thrust himself into her from behind. Only moments after she first peeked at her staff, they all almost simultaneously began to, what she believed to be, orgasm.

One crew member demanded she swallow his ejaculate while the other tilted his head back in ecstasy as he emptied himself into her. She initially resisted, trying to raise her head off his cock, but being only 5 ft. 1 and 95 lbs, she was helpless due to his overwhelming strength.

Mesmerized and even aroused by her observations, Dr. Crusher insightfully noticed nurse Omagala's cheeks bulge out as they were filled with his ejaculate. Finished copulating, the other male crew member withdrew himself and hopped off the table.

Holding her head in place with his hand, nurse Omagala's cheeks slowly deflated, seemingly inferring to the Dr. she had in fact swallowed his load. He then released her head and she immediately raised her head off him and took a deep breath and deeply sighed.

Nurse Omagala sat upon the bed with her head in her hands exhausted. Unnoticed, Dr. Crusher continued to spy on them behind the curtain. Unbeknownst to her, voyeurism excited her sexually.

The male crew members who had just been intimate with nurse Omagala complemented her on her sexual prowess and related feelings of a psychological and physical release. They felt reinvigorated, revitalized had no feeling of tension. Listless, nurse Omagala relayed to them that they no longer showed signs of the virus and should remain in their quarters until notified.

As she recovered on the Bio-bed, the two medical staff began to dress.

On the bridge, the repeated orgasms left Troi curled, eyes closed on her side on the conference table. Her arms to her side, she fully exposed herself to data. She was emotionally crippled from the effects of her sexual encounter with data. The confident and vivacious counselor Troi was a shell of her former self.

Data walked over next to her head and in a stern and insisted tone of voice said, "Counselor, hurry up I'm going to cum now".

Counselor Troi was listless and unresponsive.

"Now damn it! Get up! data demanded.

Slowly opening her hauntingly beautiful eyes, she whispered, "Data, I know this is pleasurable for you but I just feel uncomfortable and would rather not. Please understand".

Data slowly stroking himself, said, "Counselor, just open your mouth and keep on swallowing. It will be over before you realize it".

Data grabbed the back of her head and pulled her towards them. She resisted slightly by softly calling his name, "data? Data please".

As her mouth slowly but imminently reached his crotch, she reluctantly acquiesced and opened wide her mouth. As he stretched and deeply penetrated her mouth, she began to suck and slurp more forcefully.

Data groaned deeply and cried out, "suck it Counselor! Yes, yes, yes baby, yes deeper."

Then he bucked his hips and ejaculated forcefully into her mouth. She let out a muffled squeal as he filled her mouth and cheeks. His ejaculate began to spill out of her mouth and down the side of her cheek and chin.

Data grunted deeply and loudly as he blew his load repeatedly into the petite and lovely mouth and face of Deanna Troi.

Finished, he released her head. Troi swallowed and swallowed hard.

Meanwhile, Captain Picard remained in the brig dealing with data's dangerous bother. Lor who repeatedly tried to convince the Captain of his innocence and the mistaken belief that he was lor. So far he could not convince the Captain then he was in fact data and Lor was actually up on the bridge.

In the sick bay, Dr. Crusher folded back to curtain and turned away back towards Ensign Roe. Knowing her feisty, fierce and defiant personality, Dr. Crusher decided to be fair but tough with her. After all, Captain Picard must have knowingly sent her here for one specific purpose.

Again his orders to her were to observe and assist medical personnel. Being an officer the Doctor assumed, she must in one way or another follow his quite out of the ordinary but necessary orders.

The two male orderlies brushed open the curtain and dressed in medical garb quietly walked out on the sick bay, only momentarily gazing at Dr. Crusher and Ensign Roe.

Acknowledging their presence, Dr. Crusher smiled and allowed them to go on their way.

Turning back towards Ensign Roe, Dr. Crusher begins to describe the deadly medical situation facing enterprise and male crew members. As the Dr. began describing this problem, Ensign Ro intently listened as she described the problem. Ten minutes into the conversation when Dr. Crusher described the only feasible remedy, Ensign Roe answered in her characteristic way.

"You want me to what! she defiantly screamed. Dr. Crusher continued trying to reason with her but was met with a blank stare.

"You want me to fuck who and how many. No fucking way Dr.," Ensign Ro angrily countered.

At that moment, nurse Omagala walked out of the rear examination room. Dressed in a medical robe her hair damp and frazzled, she approached Dr. Crusher and Ensign Ro.

Turning to nurse Omagala, Dr. crusher said in a tone of voice meant to demean Ensign Roe, "see Ensign Ro, someone is here doing their duty to this ship".

Taken aback, Ensign Roe did not know at first how to respond. Nurse Omagala quietly talked to the Dr. while Ensign Ro was considering her response.

"I have met with four of the medical staff Doctor. After our session, they showed no more signs of the virus and seemed very energetic, satisfied and more or less themselves again," nurse Omagala quietly reported.

"But their stamina was, well difficult Dr.. I mean after meeting with four crew members I am exhausted physically and emotionally," nurse Omagala hesitantly but honestly grumbled.

The Dr. said she understood and appreciated all her help so far and that is why she was speaking to Ensign Roe. That hopefully, Ensign Roe would lend a hand.

Ensign Ro overhearing this conversation felt both angry and insulted.

"Don't believe for second that I wouldn't do anything to help this ship but what you're asking is above and beyond the call of duty. I mean I haven't fucked more than seven men in my lifetime and there are 18 extremely horny grown men out there," she said desperately trying to justify her response.

"There are 18 extremely ill men out there Ensign that could possibly die within 10 hours if we do not find a way to help them," Dr. Crusher told her in a soft and very demeaning tone of voice. She had to find a way to convince her to help out and assist nurse Omagala. She knew making Roe feel guilty could possibly work.

"Don't worry Dr., I'll do my best. Please send in just one crewmember this time. I'll meet them in the back room, okay," nurse Omagala said respectfully.

Smiling, Dr. Crusher thanked her and said to get a little rest and she would send someone in shortly.

Frustrated by her situation, Ensign Roe lingered for a few minutes torn between her fierce personal objections and her feeling of letting down the crew, especially in a life-threatening situation.

Not to mention watching nurse Omagala, after having serviced four crew members already, admirably returning to her duty even though she to found the experience troubling.

The sick bay doors opened and a male crew member eagerly walked in to meet with nurse Omagala. He stopped by the Dr. and said he would meet with the nurse. The Dr. let him pass.

Frustrated, Ensign Roe mumbled under her breath to Dr. Crusher, "bitch, why don't you hop up on one of these beds".

Ensign Roe fidgeted with her fingers and then flippantly said, "what the hell, I'll probably be reassigned to another starship anyway. Somewhere where nobody knows me," trying to convince herself.

"Sure, what the hell, I'll do it," Ensign Roe informed the Dr..

"I'm glad Roe. I don't know how we could have handled the situation with you," Dr. Crusher replied.

"I ensure you don't," she murmured.

"I'll go inform the crew," the Dr. suggested.

"Don't hurt yourself doctor. I'll do it myself," Roe brashly said.

Taken aback, the Doctor watched as Ensign Roe leaned into the corridor and said, "Okay boys, I'm here to help with the medical situation. If nurse Omagala is occupied, just knock on my door and Ensign Roe will cure all your problems," she said in a sarcastic and playful tone of voice.

Ensign Roe was quite the physical specimen; at 5 ft. 8, dark brown hair, a very thin build with long legs. She was known or rumored to be quite a temptress among the male crew and seen as one of the two sexiest female crewmembers, the other being Counselor Troi.

When she related this information to the guys in the hallway a soft cheer let out and a few hand slaps.

Ensign Roe saw this reaction and smiled slightly, slightly aroused. Then she walked back in the sick bay and began to strip. Her thin body uncovered, she slowly walked back to examination room c.

Dr. Crusher thanked her again.

In a very confrontational tone of voice Roe said, "Don't worry about me Dr.. I'll screw them all if I have to. No one will say Ensign Roe neglected her duty."

"What about you Doctor? Ensign Roe asked..

"What about me? Dr. Crusher said puzzled by her question.

"Yes, you know what I mean," Roe replied in a contemptuous tone of voice.

Dr. Crusher coyly insisted, "I'm sorry Ensign Roe, I really do not know what to mean".

"Come on Doctor! Roe insisted.

Then with an antagonistic stare Ensign Roe said, "You look like you could use a good hard fuck yourself Dr.. After all, it's for the good of the crew, right Doctor?

"How dare you! Dr. Crusher angrily replied.

Roe, in her bra and underwear, whistled for the first guy to come to her room.

As he entered the sick bay, Roe saw the visible erection through his tight Starfleet uniform. He was an intern from Starfleet Academy. Very nervous, he walked up to Roe and timidly asked her where he should go.

"Yes, I dare you Doctor. There are 16 more of your patients outside. Why don't you try curing one of your patients yourself," Ensign Roe spitefully suggested.

Turning to the young man and placing her hands on his shoulders, Ensign Roe said softly," son, just go to examination room C. and drop your pants. I'll be in a minute".

Insulted, Dr. Crusher said, "I want to see you when you're though here Ensign."

Turning away from the Dr. and walking towards the room, Roe dismissed her comments as she closed the curtain of the examination room behind her.

The high-pitched screams of nurse Omagala echoed throughout sick bay, along with the deeper grunts and vocal commands of the orderly with her.

Humiliated, Dr. Crusher had a blank stare. She had to regain her composure. She slowly turned to leave sick bay. On her way out she overheard the conversation between Roe and the intern.

"Since I arrived on the ship, I've had a crush on you Ensign Roe. I mean you've got a great butt and legs. I dreamed of having sex with," he enthusiastically suggested.

Flattered, Ensign Ro smiled said, "I'm glad. You're nice too. Now we need to lay some ground rules. First, do not pull my hair. Second, no scratching. Third, nothing goes up my butt. And lastly, I will not swallow, understand?

In a very disappointed and timid tone of voice he replied, "No blow jobs?"

"No, son, I'll give you oral sex as long it takes for you to feel better but when you release your load in my mouth I'm not going to swallow it, understand?

"Great!, no problem," he replied rejuvenated.

"Good. Let me finish undressing and I'm all yours, okay," she said seductively.

Taking one last look at the sick bay, she saw the curtain of the dressing room Ro and the intern was behind. Since the curtain was at three quarter length, all she could see was below their knees. She heard the mutterings from nurse Omagala and, below the curtain, saw Roe knees positioned in front of the male crew member.

Dr. Crusher walked through the doors averting her eyes as she passed the horny crew members lined up in the hallway.

Back on the bridge, Counselor Troi was still recovering from her experience with data.

"Counselor, get up! Data insisted.

"Data, I never knew you were so talented. I mean if I knew before what you were like or for that matter any woman on the ship, there would be a line outside your quarters," Deanna said affectionately .

"Thank you Counselor, but I'm not finished with you yet," Data said insensitively.

Counselor Troi dutifully raised herself off the table. Stretching her arms over her head, she slowly walked towards Data. Her breasts swayed with the motions of her hips, her nipples glistening with sweat.

She continued to feel lightheaded and began to develop cravings. But cravings for what, she did not know.

"Data, I feel kind of strange. It's strange, I never felt this way before," she said rubbing her head.

"I'm not sure Counselor," Data replied.

Thinking to herself, she realized what might be the cause but felt embarrassed to bring it up and concerned if what she thought was in fact the problem.

Stopping short in front of Data, she said softly and awkwardly, "Data could the way I feel be somehow related to your orgasm. I mean, well, did Tasha feel the same way. I mean, did she swallow too."

"My records indicate she did. But she did not show signs of illness. I just remember her wanting more," Data replied.

"Well that's the way I feel now. I mean I don't usually, well, you know, swallow after a man, you know. But I feel all stirred up. I just don't want to, you know, but I need to, well everything, everything," Deanna bashfully insinuated.

"My ejaculate should have no effect on humans. The texture is the same but no reproduction is possible. The volume may be greater than human output but that can be adjusted," Data replied.

"What effect does it have on Betazoids? Deanna inquired.

"I do not know counselor. Now let's continue," Data insisted.

He gave Counselor Troi a white cotton T-shirt and shorts he brought with him.

"Data, what's with the T-shirt and shorts?," Deanna said mystified.

"Data, my god, your sexual programming is quite detailed. But come on, you want me to dress up and role play with you?" she said in a dismissive tone of voice.

"We can help each other counselor Troi. Please, get dressed," he encouraged her.

Unbeknownst to Troi, the tables were turned; she needed data as much as he needed her.

Data walked to the Captain's chair and grabbed a sleeveless cotton T-shirt and shorts.

Troi, embarrassed about her predicament, hesitated before she took the clothes from Data. She stared at him, hoping her womanly demeanor would cause him to change his mind. But after a few minutes of watching data dress, he showed no sign of changing his mind.

Disappointed, she took the clothes from his hand and began to dress and freshen up from behind the chair at the opposite end of the room.

Deanna looked enticing. She had on a white cotton midriff T-shirt. The frayed edge of the shirt came down to just below her breasts, exposing her flat toned waistline. Her engorged hardened nipples pressed through the soft thin fabric. The blue cotton shorts rested low on her hips a few inches below her naval and rode high on her buttocks, contouring the shape of her cheeks.

Slowly walking out from behind a chair, Deanna smiled revealing her beautiful white teeth and ruby lips.

Her arms down to her sides she proclaimed, "Well, Data, I look stupid"

Standing about seven feet away, data took in her beauty. He examined her from head to foot; her beautiful eyes, smile, chest and thin legs.

"No counselor, you look beautiful," Data insisted.

"Come on data, I barely fit in these clothes," she said lightheartedly.

"Counselor, you're a beautiful woman. Every day on and off duty as you interact with the crew, you only dress in very bland unflattering clothes. Wouldn't to just once want to dress in something more exciting or clothes that match your beauty," Data said.

Flattered but wary of his true intentions, she grinned and looked to Data.

"Deanna, could you comb through your hair?", he politely asked. Her hair was frayed and mangled.

She turned and walked towards the replicator. In seconds, a comb appeared. She took to the comb and bent over flipping her hair over her head then proceeded to brush her hair with long downward strokes.

Data murmured under his breath, aroused. The vision of Deanna brushing through her fine black hair was pleasurable.

Within a minute she straightened up and tossed her fine black hair back over her head and smiled again then softly said, "Okay?"

"How do I look?" Troi asked again.

"I want to fuck you so bad Counselor," he said in his mind. But out loud to Troi he complemented her on her beauty.

Troi slowly approached data as he had envisioned, smiling with her breasts swaying to and fro confined in the soft cotton T-shirt. She looked clean and very fresh in her outfit.

She faced Data looking up at his tall frame and android eyes.

He put his hand around her delicate shoulders and said, "Transporter room. Two to beem to hollow deck three".

Troi was startled by what he said but before she could react the transporter initiated and they appeared on the hollow deck.

"Computer, initiate program Data one," Data commanded.

A long narrow sunny and isolated sandy beach appeared at the tip of an ocean with palm trees, a large green meadow full of beautiful flowers and tropical birds.

Data walked to the oceanfront. He put on a pair of dark Ray ban sunglasses and sat down, leaning back on his arms as the waves crept at his feet. Behind him was a bamboo serving tray full of tropical fruit, drinks, towels and assorted clothing.

Troi was taken aback and stood in place roughly ten yards behind him, unsure as to what to do next. Her delicate soft skin darkened to a deep tan.

"Data, what's going on. What happening? she hollered.

The beauty of the moment, of her surroundings, escaped her.

Her cravings intensified. A moment ago they were only an afterthought. But her need for satisfaction would slowly grow to a boil.

"Counselor, Deanna, enjoy the moment. Isn't this beautiful," Data replied casually.

Data turned back to look at Troi and saw her barefoot and the sand wearing her T-shirt and shorts.

"All you need is in front of you Counselor," he replied in a very chauvinistic manner.

Troi was confused. All that was in front of her was this bamboo serving cart. Then it dawned on her. Data expected her to serve him like some earth native girl on some South Pacific island.

chico1
chico1
9 Followers