The Second Penetration Of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her addiction had not subsided.

Data raised one hand and began to snap his fingers saying, "Service, service, I need some service."

"Girl, girl, please fetch me a drink and be quick about it," he said impetuously.

Shocked by his display she said irritated, "you have got a lot of nerve talking to me like that."

"I am only kidding counselor. Please come sit by me," Data said as he patted the sand next to him.

Not realizing Data's sense of humor, she laughed it off and slowly walked towards him to the waters edge. As she approached with the Sun on her shoulders, he soaked up her captivating beauty. Her breasts fought against the constriction of the thin cotton fabric, as she slowly sauntered towards him.

Data became extremely aroused watching counselor Troi approach. Turned on his stomach, he reached into the sand under him and slowly began to fondle himself.

She walked past his side and down to his feet, where she kneeled in the sand and faced him. She yawned, slightly raising her arms to her shoulders and causing her thin white cotton T-shirt to inch up her breasts slightly exposing her hardened nipples.

Data turned back and sat up to get a good view of the counselor kneeling at his feet.

He smiled at Counselor Troi and then laid flat on his back with his arms behind his head.

With his eyes closed, he tilted his head back and took in the moment.

Troi remained on her knees by his feet. Her emotions were all stirred up, further complicating her decision making.

They both sat silent on the warm beach, as the waves brushed against her feet and the sun shined down upon them.

As the wind picked up, the breeze blew her long hair up and around her shoulders, neck and face. As the soothing warm breeze drifted over her chest and across her face, she succumbed to her emotions.

She brushed the hair off her face and over her shoulders and slowly crawled closer to data. Kneeling in between his legs, she gently reached for the elastic waistband of his shorts. Data, his eyes still closed, heard the movement between his legs but did not wish to startle counselor Troi, possibly causing her to change her mind.

Feeling her delicate fingers against his android skin, Data became fully erect. His dick immediately thrust up against the snug fabric of his shorts. Never having seen a man or android, for that matter, go from flaccid to a raging hard on excited her. The tent formed in his shorts caused counselor Troi to gasp.

Data laid low and remained silent. He raised his head slightly and peeked at Deanna's maneuverings. Her windblown hair fell into his crotch as she lowered her head, attempting to delicately remove his cock from his shorts.

She tried to tug on his waistband, hoping she could fold back his shorts and expose his dick. But as hard as she stretched the waistband, she could not release his package. Frustrated, she whispered to Data, his eyes closed, if he could raise his waist in the air so she could pull his shorts down farther on his legs.

Data smiled, keeping his eyes closed while staring of up at the sky. As he raised himself up, she deftly slid his shorts down and exposed her prize.

As she placed her thin fingers on his shaft, Data released a deep sigh. She began to slowly stroke him and then began to quicken her pace. She looked up at his face, her head just above his crotch, and when their eyes met she took him in her mouth. Data looked at the sky and just as her lips touched him the sun broke the plane of the horizon.

More accustomed to his size now, she more easily adjusted to him in her mouth. The size and impacts of his cock in her mouth caused her cheeks to billow out, stretching her cheeks many inches out to the side of her mouth.

His light android skin on his cock became slightly reddened as streaks of Troi's ruby lipstick wore off on him. The ribbed shaft of his cock and swollen head continued to stimulate her senses.

The serenity of the beach with the white sand, floral and animal wildlife as well as warm ocean breezes was more than he could expect or program. Though the fact hat he was on this isolated beach receiving an intense blow job from one of Star Fleet's most beautiful and charming officers, did not escape him.

Back on the bridge: as Dr. Crusher came on board to meet with the bridge crew, they were very stirred up emotionally. Dr. Crusher suspected the virus affecting the ship had progressed to more members and at a faster pace than she predicted.

She placed her ear to the door of the ready room to decide whether Data and Deanna had finished with their session. Not hearing any noises, she believed that they were either done or finishing up. She knew the virus increased the stamina and virulence of the host but as Deanna's session with Data approached two hours she began to worry whether every infected crewmember would be treated in time.

She took out her tri-corder and examined the remaining bridge crew to be treated. Barkley, Commander Riker and the Captain also signs of infection. Worf and Geordie seemed to have some sort of resistance.

Dr. Crusher decided to look in on nurse Omagala and Ensign Row in sick bay. Walking towards sick bay she noticed the now familiar line of crewmember's waiting outside. Turning into sick bay, the now familiar pleasurable groans echoed in the room.

She looked to the curtain that Ensign Ro was behind and overheard a conversation.

"I want to thank you. Gee, I really appreciate it Ro," the young intern stammered.

Through an Opening in the curtain she saw Ensign Ro brush his cheek and smile saying, "No problem, I'm glad to help. Are you sure you feel better because if not those other guys can wait?"

"Thanks, but I think three times is more than enough for now. I mean I would but for the safety of the ship and all, you know, but I would like to see you again," he shyly murmured.

"It's a promise," she smiled a compassionate smile.

"I am really sorry about that glob on your cheek. I couldn't help it," he apologized.

"Don't worry, I wiped it right off with a tissue," she said understanding.

Ensign row then pulled back the curtain and told him to send the next one in. She saw Dr. Crusher and sarcastically said, "Cured any patients yet Doctor?"

She then grabbed a marker and drew 4 in. line above the doorway.

Still angry about Ensign Ro lack of respect for superior officers, Dr. Crusher refrained from dignifying her comment deciding it would be better to confront her about it at a later time.

Curious as to why she was marking the walls of her sick bay Dr. Crusher said tersely, "Ensign, why are you marking the wall."

Disgusted by her presence, Ensign Ro at first did not reply but walked over to the room nurse Omagala was using and made for vertical lines above her doorway.

Insisting on a response, Dr. Crusher asked again, "Ensign, why?"

"If you must know, I am marking how many or to put in your words treatments we have provided," she replied.

"Treatments?" Dr. Crusher said softly.

"Yes, some crewmember's from other parts of the ship started to sneak in the line outside. We started with 18 minus the one that just left leaves 17. We are responsible only for those men. So after each session, we place a marker to signify each crewmember we serviced. And as you can see, I have some catching up to do. So inform engineering and the science department personnel to handle their own personnel," Ensign Ro informed her.

Suddenly, Dr. Crusher realized the purpose of the markings on the wall.

Nurse Omagala drew back the curtain dressed in a loose-fitting hospital garb and escorted the crewmember she just finished with out of the sick bay. Ensign Ro then walked over to her doorway and drew a line across the middle of four previous vertical marks, thereby signaling five completed therapies.

"Nurse Omagala you look exhausted. Why don't you go to 10 forward and relax for about 20 minutes. I'll stay here and watch over things," Ensign Ro suggested.

Ensign Ro dressed back into her uniform after her first session. But she must have skipped her bra and panties because her nipples could quite obviously be seen as they pressed against the fabric of her Star Fleet uniform.

"How is everything going here," Dr. Crusher said.

"Fine doctor," nurse, Omagala said, "I would like to take a break like Ensign Row suggested Dr., okay".

Dr. Crusher agreed with Ensign Ro and allowed her nurse to go relax for a while for her job was not even half over.

"I understand how difficult this treatment is on you ensign but I appreciate all the effort from you and nurse Omagala," Dr. Crusher told Ensign Ro in a more compassionate way.

Ensign Ro whistled for two crewmembers to enter the sick bay for treatment. As they entered sick bay they paused not knowing whether they would be seeing nurse Omagala, Ensign Ro, Dr. crusher or both of them for that matter.

Stepping back to her designated treatment area, Ensign Ro pulled back the curtain and with her finger signaled that they would be seeing her. They both smiled and let out a soft roar.

"I never thought that I was a very popular officer on this ship. The command staff never took me seriously but I guess if I fuck enough officers sooner or later they'll come around," she said sarcastically.

Nurse Omagala dressed in her uniform, left the sick bay. Dr. Crusher also turned and began to leave while Ensign Ro took on her next patients.

Dr. crusher looked at the Ensign surprised, "you are going to see both of them?"

"Don't think I can handle both of them Doctor?" Ensign Ro quipped.

"Well no, it's just that, well never mind," Dr. crusher said embarrassed and not in the position to comment on how best to accomplish this task, seeing that she has not sacrificed anything during this crisis.

Captain Picard continued his interrogation with Lor and slowly began to realize he might be mistaken about Lor. That the android behind this protective screen was in fact Data and that Lor was on the bridge.

Captain Picard hailed Dr. Crusher on the ships intercom. He discussed with her his concerns and asked her to confront Data about these allegations. She notified the Captain that he was receiving medical services from Counselor Troi in the ready room.

"Data, do you think it wise to confront Lor," Captain Picard asked Data.

"I would only confront Lor with a heavy complement of security personnel Captain. He is much too dangerous for Dr. crusher to speak to," Data replied.

"Yes, we still must understand how he escaped from detention and how he was able to disable you enough to confine you," Captain Picard said frustrated.

"I agree Captain, especially with Counselor Troi involved. He may get very territorial with her during their medical treatments," Data further elaborated.

"By the way Captain, what kind of medical service is Counselor Troi providing the entire bridge crew?" Data inquired suspiciously.

"Data you're a valuable officer play you are an android and unable to realize or appreciate human feelings and therefore my answer would have no consequence to you. Therefore, I would like to keep Counselor Troi and her medical treatments private as long as possible," Captain Picard interjected.

"When do you suggest confronting Lor," Captain Picard asked.

"Captain, I suggest you first let me out of here and then I will tell you my advice," Data quipped.

Captain Picard ordered the security screen down and Data released.

"Captain I would wait until Counselor Troi finished with whatever medical treatments she gave to who she thought was Data and then attempt to capture him when he was more isolated," Data suggested.

"Dr. crusher, are Commander Data and Counselor Troi almost finished with their therapy session?" Captain Picard asked.

"They have been in the ready room for more than three hours Captain. I can only assume that they will finish shortly but I here no audible sounds coming from the room," Dr. crusher replied.

Captain Picard gasped, knowing full well what treatment Counselor Troi was providing but surprised at her dedication to duty and to this ship. He was proud of her as a woman and as an officer.

But then on the other hand, his view of her being upright and above reproach female officer was affected knowing that she had not only sexually satisfied one man but immediately began on another. That she was a sexual Wildcat, still going strong after a three-hour session with the android Lor.

She must really be a great fuck! he thought to himself.

On the hollow-deck, counselor Troi became feverish as the effects of Data's ejaculate

became more apparent.

Between his knees with her elbows in the sand, she laid flat on her chest as she orally serviced Commander Data. Data with his knees bent and legs spread open looked up and out upon the ocean. His view of her swallowing him was obscured as her long black hair fell over and around his crotch. Though she had been working on him for more than 25 minutes, she showed no sign of exhaustion but rather that of increased passion.

As Data began to moan and cry out, he informed Troi that he was near orgasm. Ignoring his warnings, Troi continued to deep throat him. With one last deep grunt, Data emptied himself into her mouth.

Troi let out a soft squeal as he exploded into her mouth. Data grabbed the back of her neck and muttered pleasurable nonsense as she tried to swallow everything. When he finished, he fell back on the beach taking in the amount of satisfaction he felt, the arousal, the emotion, the circumstance, the gratification.

Trying to swallow his repeated orgasms became more difficult. The volume of his loads, while delicious, had to be paced as she decided this time she would have to spit.

As Troi finished with him, she propped herself up on her elbows, brushed the hair off her face then raised her head to Data and smiled. Data met her with his eyes and grinned.

"That was wonderful counselor," Data said.

Deanna rose up on her knees. Her perspiration caused the fine white sand to stick to her thighs, waist, stomach and chest. Her breasts were now exposed. The shirt rode up on her chest exposing her breasts and hardened nipples as she wiggled in the sand between his legs.

Squatting between his legs with her hair blowing in the wind she smiled again to Data. As he looked up at her with the wind in her hair and sun on her face, he stirred with emotion. The white sand that stuck to her breasts and nipples only enhanced her seductiveness.

She was as if an island girl waiting for her man to return from hunting and deliver the meat upon which she would subsist. She slowly pulled the shirt down her breasts resting the ragged edge of the T-shirt on her protruding nipples, brushing the sand of her chest and legs. She then took a deep breath, brushed the hair back over her shoulders and then crossed her arms.

Data with his pants down to his knees rose up on his feet and then slid the shorts off each leg. Still fully erect, Data tossed his shorts upon a sand mound.

He grabbed her delicate shoulders and forced her down upon the sand and began to kiss her passionately. Troi was startled as he began to French kiss her but did not refuse him.

Within a short while, he reached under her shirt and began to fondle her chest. Caressing her nipples and massaging her breasts, Data used all of her to satisfy his immense interest in human emotion.

She screamed, "Fuck me Data. Oooh, I want your cock in me. Let me suck it again," as she flailed her head in the sand.

He slowly slid his hand over her toned stomach and down to her waist, causing Troi to sigh with pleasure. She began to twitch as his manipulations on her body stirred her emotions. As he further manipulated her, she cried out tilting her head back into the sand.

Finally, he slowly pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her chest. He then, inch by inch, slowly pulled her shorts from under her and down her legs. She lay silent upon the sand awaiting his next maneuver.

As he stood over her lying completely bare on the sand, she was completely vulnerable. Kneeling back down upon the sand, Data positioned himself above her. She opened wide her legs giving him sovereignty over her body. With their heads positioned towards the water, Data took one last deep breath and look at the sun before penetrating her.

Data dug his hands into the sand and then forcefully entered her. Troi squealed out as he repeatedly thrust himself into her, grabbing and massaging her breasts and nipples with her fingers.

Without concern of being heard, they both acted in a much more inhibited manner. Her screams of pleasure were two to three times louder and penetrating than her screams in the ready room on the enterprise.

And unlike the flat polished conference table in the ready room which caused Troi's body to easily slide and harder to manipulate, the fine sand of the beach prevented her body from shifting, allowing Data to even more forcefully thrust himself into her.

From the sounds of the birds, the wind and waves to the moans of Troi, Data felt he was experiencing a truly human moment with nature. The primitive and carnal act of lovemaking was an innate characteristic of humans that he has yearned to experience.

And having participated in this act with a woman of the beauty and earnestness of counselor Troi, Data wanted this experience to be as intense, forceful, penetrating and thought-provoking as possible.

In order to increase his satisfaction as well as that of counselor Troi, Data accessed another sexual program to increase the diameter of his cock another quarter of an inch.

As he grew further while inside her, her response to the growth of his cock and the waterfall of emotions resulting from his increase in size caused her to lose control of her senses.

Not only had her screams increased in volume as well as intensity but she became more aggressive sexually. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders raising herself off the sand and suggested sexual positions she fantasized about. From raising one leg in the hair, to entering her from behind or even while she was on her side.

He released his loads down her throat or into her body and continued on with his sexual gratification. They were both as one, held hostage to their desire to reap as much sexual gratification in their current surroundings and circumstance.

After emptying himself into her and while Troi recovered from the trembling caused by her intense orgasms, Data mounted her.

With his legs around her chest and his cock near her mouth, he lowered himself between her large breasts and began to gently rock himself as he squeezed together her breasts around his dick. The friction was not as great as that vaginally but the novelty and experience had the desired effect. The site of Data thrusting himself so near to her mouth had the effect of teasing her and intensifying her desire for him to again mount her and began again to fuck her.

Data's therapy session was approaching three hours.

Data again continued to pump forcefully into her as they both maneuvered into many different sexually gratifying positions.

When realizing he would have to orgasm Troi insisted on sucking him until dry, quite the opposite reaction Data first encountered with her.

"Yes, suck on me. Suck my cock. Suck it. Suck my android dick!" Data exclaimed, as he held her head on his cock..

With her shoulders dug in the sand from his forceful impacts, Troi was in a haze of pleasurable emotions as she repeatedly orgasmed. Hearing the chirping birds and waves coming up on the shoreline as she experienced the effects of her orgasm, Troi was the most sexually and sensually satisfied she had or could hope for be.

As the sounds of nature echoed in the background Troi slowly regained her composure.