The Second Session

Story Info
Chris turns up the intensity a little bit.
1.6k words
4.21
14.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha entered the makeshift dungeon her master Chris had setup in his home, naked and anxious. Chris had ordered her to strip naked and enter the dungeon. Samantha saw that the room was lit the same as last time, light only shining on the crucial parts of the room. Chris stood next to the table Samantha was tied to last time back in his black pants, his chest bare. Samantha was more excited for this visit than the last one since the last one went so well. She already felt her pussy begin to get wet in excitement for what her master was about to put her through.

"Welcome back to the dungeon Samantha please come to the table," Chris ordered her in a very casual way.

"Yes master," Samantha replied walking over to the table her breasts swaying slightly back and forth.

Normally a man's eyes would dart to Samantha's swaying chest, but Samantha knew Chris was no normal man. Chris had to keep his composure showing that this was totally about him.

"Lay your upper body on the table slave," Chris ordered Sam.

Sam did just that her breasts pressing against the table. Chris moved around the table attaching the restraints to Samantha's wrists and ankles like before.

"You are obeying very well tonight Sam, I am happy to see such quick progress." Chris said to Sam.

"Thank you Chris....I mean master," Sam said to her master.

Chris smiled knowing that using her own name might trick her into breaking a rule.

"Well, well spoke too soon I guess." Chris said moving behind Sam.

Sam knew that Chris did that on purpose and she knew she would not make that mistake again. Chris stood behind Samantha, his hands roaming over her back and down to her butt. He gave her butt a squeeze and with his right hand smacked her right butt cheek. Sam let out know yelp of pain, but took what she could her pussy slowly getting more wet. With another slap Chris' hand came down on Sam's left butt cheek. How many slaps she would get she did not know. Chris came down again and again on her butt. Slowly Sam could feel it getting hotter as slowly an imprint was becoming more and more visible. Finally after what seemed like fifty slaps, Chris' hand stopped its slapping.

"Now I think you will remember what my name is right slave?" Chris asked Sam.

"Yes master, always master." Sam replied her butt almost numb from pain.

Chris walked over to what looked like a work bench to Sam. She had never really noticed but hanging off the wall portion of the bench was all sorts of paddles of varying lengths, widths and densities. Some even had words written on them. Chris opened a drawer and Sam saw him pull out a ball gag and close the drawer.

"Tonight you are going to learn how to be fucked while bound and gagged," Chris informed Sam.

"Yes master," Sam replied her juices flowing a little harder now.

Chris reached into his pocket and withdrew a condom saying "in addition to being bound and gagged you don't get my cum inside you until I approve."

"Yes master," Sam replied a little disappointed he would not be fucking her bare.

Chris stepped over to her and attached the ball gag making sure it was comfortable, but firmly placed. Sam did not mind the gag or bondage since she had experimented a little with both before the two had met. She liked the idea of being used for a guy's pleasure, especially her master's pleasure.

"I hope your pussy can take my cock slave, I know you told me before we met that I have the biggest cock compared to the other men you have been with." Chris said moving behind Sam. "That pussy better be pretty wet because as you know you only get eaten out if you perform well slave and if you do well tonight then next week we will start off with me eating out that tight pussy of yours." Chris finished.

Sam wanted nothing more than to please her master so that his tongue would return to her pussy. Her master had eaten her out so well last week and she had never craved a tongue on her pussy more. Breaking her from her train of thought was the feel of her master's hand sliding down her spine. Her body shivered lightly as it reached her butt and Chris smiled down at her. Chris undid his black pants and tossed them aside leaving him naked behind Sam. His cock was already hard from spanking and seeing Sam's hot body. Chris ripped open the condom and slid it over his long, thick cock. Sam was so anxious to feel him inside her she was almost shaking. Chris looked down at his slave's hot body and ass, knowing one day he would be deep inside her ass. The thought of that made him even harder and he slid his cock along her pussy, which was in fact wet.

"Oh good slave you are pretty wet, should make this a little easier." Chris said to Sam.

Oh Sam knew how wet she was and just feeling his cock against her pussy made her more wet as the tip played with her entrance.

"You are lucky I would make you beg if you weren't gagged," Chris told his slave.

Sam would not have minded begging since she wanted his cock so bad inside her. Chris had one hand on her butt and the other was being used to make little circles around Sam's wet entrance. Sam could barely take it wanting her master's cock so bad. Her desire was quickly granted as the head of Chris' cock began to slide into her pussy. Sam's eyes rolled back as his cock was thick and long, the head moving deep followed by his shaft. Sam felt her walls slowly stretching as her master's big cock entered her gently. Sam could not believe how good it felt to have such a cock in her pussy. She had actually been afraid of big cocks for a while, but as she felt her master's meat slide into her she knew this is what she wanted. Chris' cock finally stepped entering Sam as he filled her with all his cock. Chris smiled as he slowly began to withdraw his cock, which was now slick with Sam's wetness. Every inch that slid out Sam wished was back inside her. Chris almost let his whole cock slip out, but as the head was about to slide out he shoved the entire length back into Sam. Sam moaned hard into her gag as Chris began an all-out assault on her wet pussy. Sam did not stop moaning as Chris' hands held her hips tight, his cock sliding back and forth with great speed and power. Sam moaned harder into her gag her master's cock hitting her deeper than she ever had been. Sam knew her master was strong but he was using so much strength to plow into her so hard and deep.

"Fuck your pussy is tight slave," Chris moaned out as he fucked her.

Sam was not surprised he thought that since she was tight with a normal cock and Chris' was no normal cock. Sam could feel her pussy approaching orgasm; she had never reached this point so fast while being fucked. Chris just would not let up as he rammed her so hard and deep, his cock never seeming to lose speed. Chris reached forward with his right hand and grabbed Sam's, hair pulling her head up. Sam winced slightly at first but enjoyed being grabbed.

"Mmm you take your master's cock slave, take it like a good slut." Chris told her as he fucked her and pulled her head back.

Sam wanted and could do nothing more than take her master's cock. Sam felt her excitement mounting and with another thrust from her master she felt herself orgasm hard around his cock. Her pussy flooded with her juices around his cock and her pussy tightened harder on his big cock. Chris moaned hard as Sam came and could not hold his own cum in as her pussy became like a vice on his cock. Chris pumped his load deep into Sam, the condom filling fast. Chris slowed down to a stop as they both were breathing hard, Sam into her gag. Chris slid his cock out of Sam and gave her ass a playful slap as he walked over to the trash can and tossed the condom away after wrapping it in tissue. He then walked over to Sam and undid her ball gag letting her breathe better. Sam took some deep breaths as her body slowly relaxed, Chris undoing her restraints.

"You did very well today slave, other than your slip earlier." Chris said with a smile.

"Thank you master," Sam replied.

"You can wash off and dress, then I will see you in another week." Chris told her.

"Yes master," Sam replied catching her breath as Chris left her in the dungeon.

Sam walked through the door and entered the large guest room. She wondered if Chris would ever offer for her to stay with him once they had been doing this for a while. Sam knew she did not want to stop anytime soon, and hoped Chris felt the same. Sam took a warm shower cleaning off her body before dressing and heading to her car. Sam knew she would think about their next meeting all week, and took off to her home.

Chris got into his room and changed into comfortable pants before lying down in his bed. He had big plans for Samantha. She might not know it yet but he planned on keeping her for a while, and eventually have her as a live in slave. Chris knew there was something special about her and had big plans for their next session.