The Second Time

Story Info
Wife gets a big one.
1.5k words
3.92
122.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an account of my second experience of swinging with my wife Ellen. It will focus on what I saw happen to her rather than me.

Our first swinging experience occurred several weeks ago after twenty-two years of marriage. It was an evening that was some time in the making and our choice of David and Gloria as 'first time' partners turned out to be very successful. They had been swinging for a few years and knew how to put us at ease.

We found each other through an adult web site and met several times before deciding to go ahead into a sexual relationship. Arrangements were made to meet at their house for drinks at 7:00pm. We arrived on time, both nervous but excited and after an hour and a couple of drinks, made our way to the bedroom. I found it very erotic to watch Ellen with David; a little shy and quiet at the start; she became totally uninhibited, moaning, vocalizing and climaxing as she was fucked in various positions.

Afterwards, on our way home, we discussed the evening and agreed it was a huge success and wanted to do it again. I told Ellen how much I like watching her suck David's cock and being fucked by him. She said David managed to hit all of her buttons and knew how to please a woman. She definitely wanted him again, soon!

We kept in touch with our new-found friends via e-mail over the next few weeks and arranged to meet at their place again for our 'second time.' On Thursday, prior to our Saturday visit, David called to say that old friends from out of town were on a driving holiday and had asked if it was okay to visit. They were to arrive on Friday and stay until Tuesday. David and Gloria had swung with this couple several times and thought we would enjoy their company but understood if we declined since we were still beginners. I said I would discuss the matter with Ellen and get back to him.

My wife found the idea of an unknown couple exciting. If they were long-time friends of David and Gloria we reasoned, we should get along and of course there was no commitment to proceed if we, or they, felt uncomfortable. I called David and gave him the news. He was delighted and asked that Ellen bring something "sexy" to change into.

David welcomed us at the door, took Ellen's overnight bag and placed it at the bottom of the stairs. He steered us through to the kitchen where we met Christine and Rob. They were about the same age us but the big surprise was they were black. Christine was nicely built with large breasts and rich brown skin that many blacks have. Rob's complexion was much darker and he looked athletic and strong. I glanced at Ellen and saw she was flushed with what I hoped was excitement. We had often discussed interracial sex and found it to be erotic and wanted to experience it one day.

We sat around the kitchen table and got to know one another over a couple of glasses of wine. Gloria suggested it was time for the girls to get changed. They made their way to the stairs and Ellen collected her overnight bag; I wondered what she had chosen to wear and the thought of what was about to happen had me rock hard.

The wives came down the stairs and into the kitchen where we guys were sitting around the table. Gloria entered first dressed in red -- spike heels, stockings, a thong and half-cup bra. Christine followed wearing white heels, stockings and garter belt with a tiny, see-through top that did nothing to hide her big tits and her naked pussy looked very tempting. Then came Ellen; her slim body, alabaster skin and blonde hair contrasted by black stilettos and fishnet stockings held up by a little bustier and the tiniest of thongs that couldn't completely hide her pubic hair, she looked ravishing. They paraded around the kitchen then stood side-by-side before turning around and bending over. My cock couldn't be any harder as I leered at their beautiful asses and shapely legs. Some rehearsing must have taken place upstairs because they all moved a hand between their legs and rubbed their pussies. Turning around, they strolled over and sat on our laps; Christine with David, Gloria with me and Ellen with Rob. While I fondled Gloria I watched my wife and Rob only a few feet away. He began mauling her tits then kissed them as she held his head close to her. She spread her legs over his lap and his hand explored between them. Ellen moaned as he mouthed her tits and she lifted one leg to provide better access to her clit. They both stood up and kissed, Rob's hands squeezed my wife's ass and pulled her tightly in to him. She knelt down, loosened his pants and pulled them down, underwear and all. His cock sprang into view and she stared at his long, thick, semi-hard nightstick as it twitched in front of her face. It was at least 11" long and when she took hold of it she couldn't close her hand around its girth. She pulled his foreskin back exposing a huge knob and began slowly jerking it back and forth. Rob removed his shirt revealing his well-toned physique as Ellen licked around his knob then opened her mouth wide and sucked his dick.

Gloria glanced at Ellen and Rob then looked up at me, 'I thought she would like that,' she said and went back to sucking my cock. Christine devoured David's cock as she knelt between his legs.

Rob lifted Ellen from her knees and took her over to the kitchen counter, his massive erection swaying as he went. He helped her up onto it and she spread her legs allowing him to eat her with ease. Christine came and joined Gloria sucking my cock and David went over to Ellen and Rob. He took a step stool and stood on it allowing Ellen to masturbate him as he fondled her tits. After a while David changed places with Rob and my wife stroked the giant black dick that I was eager to see in her pussy.

Ellen whispered to David and all three came over. David said they were off upstairs, Ellen was ready to be fucked and the bedroom offered more comfort. They walked to the stairs, my wife being groped on either side and I watched her lovely ass sway as she went up a few steps. She stopped and spread her legs as far as the stairs would allow and bent over. David and Rob caressed her legs, squeezed, slapped and pawed her. Rob positioned his cock next to Ellen's pussy and rubbed it over her clit. I wanted to see this huge black cock enter my wife for the first time so I went over to the stairs. We were all crowded there as Rob eased his dick passed Ellen's labia lips, forcing them wide apart. He was gentle, letting her adjust to his size as he gave her a bit at a time. There was about 8" inside my wife when he withdrew a little and I saw her juices shining on his cock. He quickened the pace and Ellen soon had most of his huge cock driving into her. After two or three minutes he pulled out and offered David her pussy, he gladly accepted and took his turn.

As we all moved upstairs Rob fingered her and she jerked his cock. Christine said to me that Rob was very long lasting and was particularly fond of slim, blonde, white women and hoped Ellen could take the pounding she was about to receive. I commented that she seemed fine so far and had always liked lengthy sex sessions, but had never had a dick as huge as Rob's before.

My wife lay on the bed with her head tilted backwards over the edge. Rob and David mauled her tits and pussy as she mouthed their erections. Rob got on the bed and tongued Ellen's pussy then positioned his immense endowment on her pussy lips. As before, he was careful to allow her to adjust to him and when she was ready, he began to drive his dick into her with long strokes. David held her legs back high and wide so Rob could bury his entire length.

She had several orgasms and creamed so much it covered Rob's cock and ran down onto the bed. His ejaculated and Ellen grabbed his ass holding him tightly to her. I shot my load onto Christine and Gloria's asses after fucking them doggy style next to Ellen. Rob withdrew his prick, glistening with cum and Ellen's orgasms and I watched the creampie and saw the satisfaction on her face. Rob now held Ellen's legs and David gave my wife a vigorous fucking and sent his load into her.