The Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"The son of a bitch is dead in my book. I need to do something quick here."

"Jerry, we can't stand the asshole either. We're ready whenever you are."

"Okay, guys, here's the plan."

After we made our plans Cal handed me back forty bucks. He said they decided not to buy the prick a drink. They did however have a few beers on me.

I told them, "Anytime, guys, anytime."

They did tell me that the only one that knows my face was George. It was better for us if Ray didn't know me until the time was right. I called my sister Cheri and asked to talk to her husband Bill.

Bill was an ex-military man and knew how to handle himself. I told him what I needed and why; he agreed with no hesitation. I then called Julie.

"Honey, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Jerry, I'm nervous. Every time I leave the house I know that George is following me. When is this going to be over, Jerry? I thought about calling the police but I don't have proof of anything. I guess I have to get beat up or dead before they will investigate."

"Honey, don't take it out on the police. They're just doing their job. I need to tell you that when you get home from work tomorrow that Bill, Cheri's husband, will be there to protect you. Have Tina go with Cheri for her own protection. We don't want her to see anything."

"What's going to happen, Jerry."

"If Ray has his way, you will get gang banged and left for dead. If I have mine it will be Ray getting gang banged."

"Oh, my God, Jerry, I don't quite understand but I'm glad you're on my side. Jerry, I love you. Please be careful."

"I love you too, honey. Don't worry, this will be all over soon. And, for what it's worth, I love you too."

I had one more thing to do. I had to contact the lawyer and get some parental guardianship papers. Ray would be signing his rights away for Tina. I didn't want him near her, ever.

-----------------

The next day we got all our work done early and headed to Joe's Bar. I ordered a round of beers and while we were drinking them Ray and two of his toadies came in. He was a cocky sort, but by looking at him, I knew I could take him. Cal and Jim got up and told Ray they were ready to fuck some pussy.

Ray said, "I gave that some thought and it's some fine ass pussy. I'll let you guys in for fifty bucks apiece. You can do her as many times as you like."

Cal looked at Ray, and said; 'I thought we were friends. You're going to charge us for fucking your ex? What about these two losers with you? Did they pay?"

One of the toadies spoke, "Cal, he charged us a hundred dollars to be part of it. He says she's real pretty." I could tell the toadies were afraid of Cal and Jim.

Cal looked at the guy, "Listen, you little toad, if I want to hear you speak, I'll squeeze your fucking cock. No one was asking you anything."

"Sorry, Cal, I didn't mean to interfere," spoke the toadie.

"Take it easy there, Cal. These are my friends too. It's just business. I set things up like jobs and these gang bangs and I get paid for my work, that's all. Now, Georgie is going to be at the broad's house in a few minutes. He's supposed to call us."

Jim looked at me and then Ray. "Hey, Ray, we came with a friend. Can he get in on the action for fifty bucks?"

Ray looked over at me drinking my beer. "Sure, as long as he buys a round of beers while we're waiting for Georgie to call."

I circled my finger in the air for the bartender to serve a round. One of the toadies came up to me and told me that Ray wanted his money up front for the gang bang.

"You go tell your fucking buddy that I'm not giving him shit till I see the pussy up close and personal." He quickly ran back to Ray who looked at me and just held up his beer and grinned.

Cal and Jim came back and sat with me. We heard Ray's cell phone ring.

"Yeah, you got her. You have a knife at her throat. She's in handcuffs? You don't go fucking her till we get there. It will be about ten minutes. Is the kid there? She is? Okay, see you in a few minutes."

"'Okay, guys, follow me. The pussy is waiting. We're even going to steal a kid when we get through doing in the mom," laughed Ray.

I didn't know how I could hold my temper like this. I wanted to just jump up and beat the living shit out of this asshole. Cal, Jim and I followed Ray and his toadies in Ray's van to Julie's house. As soon as we pulled up, Bill stepped out on the porch with a knife at George's throat. Bill had George handcuffed.

"What the fuck's going on?" yelled Ray. "I thought you said you had her by the throat and in cuffs."

"This guy jumped me and said he'd kill me if I didn't do what he says. That's why I told you what I did on the phone"

"He can kill your fucking ass if he wants to, you little puss. You're nothing but a fucking fagot. There are six of us here to do the job. He can't take us all on."

Cal, Jim and I got out of the car and headed toward the porch.

"Ray!" screamed Georgie. "There's Jerry."

Ray turned around and looked at me. "Get back, Jerry. There is still five of us."

"Two guys with you, you worthless piece of shit." said Cal. "We're with Jerry."

"Hey, you two toads, I suggest you stay out of it," called Jim.

Ray's toads backed away. They didn't want to mess with Cal and Jim.

"Okay, you mother fucker, you're all mine," as I hit Ray with a right fist across his left cheek. He went down with me jumping on top of him. Right fist again to the left side of his face. Another fist to his face. He was one bloody mess.

"Cal, bring me that paper for him to sign before he loses his vision," I asked.

"Okay, Ray, you have one chance and one chance only. You sign this paper that says you give up all rights to Tina and I might let you live." I handed him the paper and he signed the paper through squinting eyes. They were swelling quickly.

"Now for your apology."

"I'm sorry, I'm so..."

"Not to me, you dumb ass. To Julie, for making her life a living hell."

Julie came out the front door and ran to me and hugged me. "Are you alright, Jerry? I was so worried for you."

"I'm fine, honey. I think Ray has something to say to you."

Ray spoke, "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you. I promise it will never happen again. Please let me go." He was still on the ground as Julie kick him twice in the side. She said it was once for her and once for Tina.

"We're not through with you yet. You damn son-of-a-bitch, you wanted a gang rape, you perverted piece of shit. A gang bang you will have." I said.

I called over the toadies and George. "Is this piece of trash your friend?"

George spoke first. "No, we hate him. He just used us and made us his servants. We really don't like him."

"Then you guys take him and put him in his van and gang bang him. You all paid him for a gang bang, didn't you? Here's your chance to get even," I said.

"George, come here." I took off the cuffs and gave them to one of the toadies to put on Ray. " You followed Julie and gave her the creeps didn't you George."

"I'm sorry, Jerry. It will never happen again." I gave George a right to the mid-section. He doubled over and fell to the ground.

"Please no more, please," George gasped.

"Here's the way it's going to be. If I ever hear or see Ray again, in my lifetime, you three are dead men. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Jerry, sir. We promise you will never hear from Ray again."

"I suggest the three of you disappear as well, just in case I change my mind."

The van took off and we heard screaming from the inside. I guess they were getting the gang bang they paid for. We never heard from any of them again.

We heard sirens and the police pulled up. They looked at us. Cal and Jim and Bill were drinking a beer and I had my arm around Julie.

"What's going on here. We got a call about a domestic disturbance."

"I'm sorry, officer. It's my fault. I just asked my girlfriend to marry me and she accepted. I guess my friends and I made a little too much joyful noise."

"Well, celebrate a little quieter if you can, and congratulations to both of you."

"Thank you, officers. I'd offer you a beer but I guess you're still on duty."

We all headed back into the house.

"Julie and Bill, I want to introduce you to two of the best warehouse workers in the business. Meet Cal and Jim."

They all said their hellos and then Cal and Jim said they would be on their way. The three of us came in Jim's car and I told them I would catch a ride with Julie later. I would see them Monday at the regular time.

Cal looked at me and said, "Are Jim and me invited to the wedding, Boss?"

"You sure the hell are with all the beer you two can drink."

"Thanks, boss, and congratulations to you and Julie."

As they left, Julie was smiling at me.

"What? What did I do? Tell me," I asked.

"You told the police, Cal and Jim that we are getting married. When are you going to ask me?"

Right then a car pulled up and out jumped Cheri and Tina. "What's going on? Bill just called and told me to get here right away. Is everything alright? Where's Bill?"

"Hi, honey. I didn't think you would want to miss this. Jerry is about to propose to Julie." Bill was walking out of the house.

"Oh, my God, my little brother is going to marry my best friend," as she started crying.

All eyes were on me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. On it was a saying or poem.

"Julie, I found this poem. I think it explains how I feel much better than I can say it. I don't know who wrote it. It said, anonymous."

"AWoman Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib, Not from his feet to be walked on, Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved."

"Julie, I love you with all my heart and soul." I got down on one knee.

"Julie, will you marry me?"

Julie and Cheri were both crying. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring.

"Oh, God, thank you. Jerry, yes, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes, I will marry you," she said as I slipped the ring onto her finger.

I looked over at Tina who was crying because her mother was. "Sweetheart, Tina, will you be my little girl, my daughter? Then Mike and Carla will be your brother and sister."

"Yes, daddy, I be your daughter," she smiled, as well as the rest of us.

----------------

We've been married about six months now and it has been wonderful. We had a small wedding but lots of food and beer for the guests. Even Lisa and Robert showed up. Mike and Carla were happy. They now had a little sister to tease.

Cal and Jim went together and bought us a three day stay at a luxury hotel for our wedding gift. The card said, "To the best boss ever and his beautiful wife. Thanks again for believing in us and giving us a second chance."

We see Cheri and Bill often, They are our best friends. Julie is off the pill now. We don't know if we will have a your's, mine, and ours household or not, time will tell. We did take the parental agreement to the judge and I now have a daughter named Tina who carries my last name, just like her mother.

We have never heard from Ray, George, or the toadies. Cal and Jim stopped by Joe's Bar one day to ask around. All the bartender knew was they came in with us that one night and never have returned. Which is fine with me.

Hope you liked my story.

Comments welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers