The Second Time I Cheated

Story Info
I had already been a very bad wife, and this made it worse!
1.2k words
3.07
79.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

so i had been talking online to a very dominant but sensitive, thoughtful guy from dc named scott. we really hit it off, talked for endless hours in addition to having typed on compuserve forever, and i was finally ready to take a long drive down to visit, on a weekend his wife was to be elsewhere with family.

i was very nervous during my drive down, trying to distract myself with lots of music and avoiding traffic (hard to do on route 95).

as i got closer to dc, i stopped at a rest stop and really had second thoughts. i mean, i had totally enjoyed being a slut the first time when i met harris wednesday night, but this felt more serious. i really liked this guy, and was far more susceptible to his dominant suggestions. he really knew exactly what to say to turn me on and make me his. i went into the ladies room, splashed my face, and resolved to go through with it. i called scott from the pay phone to advise him of my impending arrival. his voice was so damn sexy i actually climbed back into my car and had to rub my clit for a few minutes. scott told me to take off my panties in advance of my arrival so he could inspect his property properly.

so i drove the last 30 minutes wearing a black and white lace bustier, thigh high black lace stockings, a short black skirt, and a white button-down shirt over top. i felt very squirmy with no panties on, feeling the occasional breeze on my inflamed pussy lips. oh boy was i ready for this meeting.

i found scott's neighborhood and circled the block. gained more courage and parked down the block (just in case the neighbors were willing to report to his wife, mary). i slowly walked up to the door; he pulled me inside, grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me deeply, looking into my eyes. we kissed passionately like that for about 10 minutes, with him pressing me into the back of the front door pretty hard.

he started groping me through my skirt, and then thought better of it. he ordered me to precede him down the stairs to the basement rec room. i knew he was watching my ass the whole way down. when we got to the bottom of the stairs, he grabbed me by the hair and told me to strip for him. i kicked off my shoes, unzipped my skirt, and unbuttoned my shirt as quickly as i possibly could. he said that wasn't enough, and ordered me to take off the bustier as well. i was allowed to leave my stockings on.

he then proceeded to stand behind me, twisting and torturing my breasts. not just the nipples, he really gripped my tits very hard, making finger marks spring out all over my pale skin immediately. the pain was fairly severe but also pleasurable. my pale pink nipples stood up quite quickly and stayed hard, which is rare for me. he tweaked the nipples with his fingernails, marking them too.

when the nipple pain began to be a bit much, he pushed me down onto my hands and knees and began spanking me. i had only been spanked once before, the first time i cheated...but this time, well, scott obviously had had a LOT more experience. he spanked the full cheeks of my ass first, but didn't neglect the under-part of the cheeks, or the top closer to my waist, or my inner thighs. he made me spread my knees as far as i could so he could fully enjoy the view of my wet pussy and tight ass*ole, open just for his pleasure.

when i started to squirm too much for his taste, he ordered me to be still. the next thing i felt was his hard cock, throbbing up against my ass*ole. my nerve endings were on fire from all the spanking (he'd kept at it for about 25 minutes at this point), and feeling his dick against me was more than i could take. i begged him to fuck me, please take me and use his slut. hadn't i been good? didn't i deserve it? i would do anything to please him, but i needed to feel him inside of me finally.

he grabbed my hips and thrust himself into my tight box. i was so very wet he slid almost all the way in on the first stroke. he pulled me back onto him with each thrust, and we both could tell this was going to be a very good, hard first fuck. i wanted to milk his balls dry and feel his hot load deep inside of me, but he ordered me to finish him off with my mouth.

i knelt before him, licking and sucking him to completion. i held his spent cock in my mouth, feeling all the aftershocks and loving the way he tasted. his hands on the back of my head kept me there until he was ready for me to stop.

we got up, cleaned up, and he said, "would my little whore like to go have a bite?" we went out for chinese and had a lovely conversation, mostly about our mutual love of technology, but also about literature and relationships and science fiction...a meandering meeting of the minds.

i drove us back to his place, and asked if i could come in to pee before my intense drive home (about 4 hours). i used the facilities, came out, gave him a big kiss and hug goodbye, and just as i thought i was about to leave, he pushed me, face first, into the front door and told me to bend over a bit. holding my hands above my head, he again grabbed my hips and began rubbing his cock all over me. this time, with no words but biting the back of my neck, he shoved his way into my ass. (i'd only ever had anal sex with my husband once in 6 years, before that!) the pain was significant but soon, there was an aspect of pleasure. he really started ramming it up into me and i knew he was enjoying using me, taking me forcefully like i'd never had before. grabbing and spanking my ass, his strokes got faster and i knew he was going to blow his thick load right into my ass. i started cumming and hollering like crazy, thrusting myself back onto him as he pounded his cum right up my hot hole.

i could barely stand when he was done, but i loved it. he kissed me one last time and told me i'd been a very good whore for him, and that next time he'd take me to even higher levels of submission.

i drove home in a delerious blur, reliving the moments i'd just experienced. when i stopped to pee en route home, i realized that both breasts were covered in deep purple bruises (already). i spent the rest of my trip home wondering how in hell i'd explain those to my husband?!?! i got home forever later, and told hubby i had been in a near-miss car accident and the bruises were from my seat belt. it's a good thing he had a drinking problem at this point, cuz otherwise i doubt anyone else would've believed me even for a moment. i secretly replayed my adventure with scott over and over in my mind for the next few weeks...until the next time!