The Second Time with Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My pleasure,' I grinned. 'Just be aware that you and whoever you do it with, should really have a good wash straight afterwards. So come on, get your cute little ass into the shower.'

I joined her and we carefully soaped each other, our hands slowly changing from washing actions to caressing ones. Not having cum, I was rock hard and, once clean, I pushed her against the wall of the shower, lifted her left thigh up, bent my knees and pushed my dick into her cunt.

But there wasn't really enough room and it was hardly the most comfortable position for either of us, so we turned off the water, gave each other a quick rub with a towel and then I pulled her on top of me on the bed. She promptly guided my dick into her cunt and started riding me.

'God, your dick feels good inside me,' she sighed.

'Where, inside you?'

'Everywhere, you bastard. My mouth, my cunt . . . my ass.'

'Feels pretty good for me too,' I grunted, feeling my climax approaching. 'God, Vickie, I'm cumming.'

'I'm nearly there too!'

Moments later we both cried out and she fell forwards onto my chest.

We dozed off in that position. Sometime later I felt her move off to snuggle up next to me. Her lips brushed my shoulder.

'I'm leaking. Do you want me to go clean up?'

'God, no. Half the fun of sex is the squishy mess you make. I love the sounds and the smells and the tastes. And I like the feeling of dried pussy juice on my dick the next morning.'

'I wish Simon had the same attitude,' she sighed. 'I love him to bits and would never leave him but I'm beginning to realise the sex we have is a bit too vanilla for me.'

'You don't think, with the right encouragement, you could get him doing the stuff we've been doing?'

'Sadly, no. He's rather conservative in some of his views. He doesn't like me dressing sexily if we're going out. Julie's party was the first time in years I didn't wear a bra. I felt liberated.'

'I must say, I like it when the woman I'm with goes out without panties,' I mused.

'That's something I'd like to do, but Simon would have a fit.'

'Don't tell him. Then surprise him when you get home again, by lifting your dress to show him,' I suggested. 'Who knows, he might find he likes the idea after all.'

'Or he'd be shocked at my wantonness and refuse to go out with me until he's checked my underwear,' she said, with a quick giggle.

'Well, all I can say is that if you ever let me take you out, I'd love for you not to be wearing underwear. I'd have a hard-on the whole time just thinking about it.'

She giggled again and then bit my shoulder lightly.

'Tomorrow then,' she said.

'Huh?'

'Simon's not back until Friday. Take me out tomorrow and I promise I won't wear anything under my dress.'

'If you do, just be warned, I might have to stop the car somewhere and ravish you on the back seat.'

'I could live with that,' she giggled.

'And then I'd take you somewhere for a last drink so you'd have to sit leaking cum down the insides of your thighs.'

She shivered and her hand reached for my dick.

'Shit, Harry, you know how to press my buttons, don't you?'

'In fact, if your dress was short enough, or buttoned up the front, I'd get you to sit in such a way that I could see that juicy cunt of yours glistening with my cum.'

'Next you'll be suggesting I let you take pictures,' she said, as she pumped life back into my dick.

'What a great idea. How about tomorrow, when I get you into bed, I take before, during and after pictures of your ass?'

'Stop talking and fuck me.'

12