The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She willed her body loose and breathed. Gabriel kissed her shoulder for a bit and then started exploring again. He reached in a little deeper this time, pushing aside her outer folds and sliding his index finger along the inner softness of her pussy. Despite trying to stay relaxed so he could take his time discovering her, Monica's body refused to cooperate. She started shaking, her legs trembling almost violently.

"I can't, I can't" she managed to say. "This is too intense".

"Oh honey, but I haven't even gotten started" Gabriel replied in a mischievous tone. "But maybe you should lie down" he admitted, removing his hand.

Lie down, yeah, that sounds great, Monica thought, please dear God, I have to lie down. She turned around and let Gabriel undo her belt and pull off her dress. She climbed on the bed and laid on her back, her head resting against his pillows. She watched Gabriel take in her naked body and felt so naked, and so full of lust and desire and feelings for which no words exist.

Gabriel laid on his side next to her and rested his right hand on her pubis, holding his head up with his left hand. He watched her body move up and down with each breath, her breasts bouncing lightly. He then pushed her legs apart just a little. The feeling of opening her pussy slightly was delicious for Monica, as was the sight of Gabriel's naked body next to her, his cock still rock hard coming out from a mass of soft dark hair, his legs long and dark, his stomach nicely shaped, his long fingers beginning to explore her again.

Gabriel caressed her pussy again, alternating between outside and inside. All Monica could do is sink into the pillows and breathe heavily, letting him pleasure her as much as he wanted. His caresses were so light, it almost tickled her and kept her on edge. He went a little deeper each time, so that she opened up her pussy more and more.

"I like you even better when you are so excited" he said to her. She reached down and caressed the top of his cock with her fingers, wishing her arm was longer so she could take all of him in her hand. Gabriel sighed loudly. She cupped the top of his cock in her hand and squeezed. He pushed his finger inside her, so slowly and so deeply, that Monica could not help but raise her hips and open herself up completely, as to give him all of her, letting out a gasp of pleasure.

"Yes honey, open up your pussy to me, let me feel you all the way inside" Gabriel told her. Monica could do nothing else but hearing him say these words made her even more excited and she thrust her pelvis against his hand. He explored the inside of her vagina, pressing with his thumb against the top of her pubis.

After a few minutes of this, Gabriel could no longer resist. The entire time watching her body accept him, her eyes and mouth open wide with pleasure, her pussy so wet and soft and hot, blood coursing through his cock, finger sliding inside her, he kept thinking, I must taste her, what will it be like to lick her pussy, to feel her come into my mouth...but he so wanted to keep her from coming for as long as possible so that when she did, she would be his and only his forever.

He reluctantly pulled out his finger and watched her look at him as he slid it into his mouth, sucking the juices of her insides and licking his lips. Monica knew in that moment what he planned to do next and wanted nothing more that to feel his tongue on her pussy, but she also realized that she was so close to orgasm, it would take no more than the slightest touch.

"Wait for that" she said to him. "My turn now" and she sat up on the bed. Gabriel laid on his back and let Monica straddle him. She rubbed her wet pussy against his cock and it felt so good for both of them. She leaned down and kissed him on his mouth, feeling his hands on her soft ass. They kissed passionately as Gabriel took her breasts in his hands, while their genitals continued touching. He wanted so badly to enter her that it was almost painful. Monica sensed his desire and left his mouth. She moved down so that she was now sitting between his legs and began sucking his cock. Another time she would have kissed his stomach and thighs, letting him anticipate her mouth on his penis, but not now, now she simply could not make herself wait and delay the feel of him inside her mouth.

Gabriel watched Monica take him in her mouth, breasts dangling in full view and couldn't decide what was more exciting--the physical sensations she was giving him or the sight of her taking such pleasure in his cock. He felt her lips squeeze him as she moved her head up and down, covering the length of his penis. He felt her tongue lick the tip, sucking the juices that betrayed his excitement. She now grabbed his cock in her hand and really started to suck on him, taking him deep inside her throat, squeezing him as hard she could, while her other hand caressed his balls. Gabriel moaned and moaned with each move she made, feeling so close to orgasm. She sensed this and let go, satisfying herself with just licking his cock softly, to give him time to relax.

"You are so good at this" she heard him say. She ran her hand up and down his shaft slowly and gently, kissing the top of his penis and then suddenly wrapped her lips against him and began sucking once more, but more delicately and patiently now. Gabriel allowed her to do this for as long as he could, but soon he felt close to orgasm again.

"Baby girl, you have to stop now" he told her. Monica permitted herself another long and deep kiss, then looked up at him. What she saw stiffened her nipples and made her pussy drip with lust. His face was flushed and his hair rumpled, his lips trembling, and his pupils so dilated his eyes almost looked black. Smoldering is the word that came into her mind. His breathing was heavy and beads of sweat clung to his nipples. His whole body seemed to be screaming for her.

"Lie back" he told her. Monica granted his request and watched him climb on top of her. For a moment she thought he was going to fuck her at last and raised her hips to meet his, wanting to feel him inside her.

"No, no, not yet" he said. Instead he started kissing her breasts again, letting his lips and tongue caress her nipples one at a time. He loved the way they felt in his mouth and he loved hearing Monica's gasps of pleasure. He then moved his mouth down her body, kissing and licking along his way, until he reached her soft and curly pubic hair. He moved further down still and placed his head between her legs, pushing them apart as far as they would go. At this Monica again raised her hips as the feeling of being opened up again, of the insides of her hot pussy be touched by the air made her throb inside and feel desperate for his touch.

Gabriel watched her pelvis rise and fall. He waited and eventually felt her body relax a bit. Her pussy was beautiful--lips full and shiny with moisture, trembling slightly, exposed and inviting. He started tasting her. He licked all of her many folds with long and delicious strokes, tightening his tongue from time to time to apply some pressure. Monica had never felt anything quite like this. He touched her so slowly and so skillfully that she let go completely, relaxing her body and enjoying every kiss, every lick, every caress of his tongue.

Eventually he moved his tongue a bit higher and found her clit. The first time Gabriel licked it, Monica moaned loudly. When he then began to rub it with his tongue, from side to side, and up and down, her body stiffened immediately and she lifted her hips, thrusting her pelvis against his mouth. He pulled away and she rested. He loved the sight of her laying there, breasts moving up and down with each breath, her face red with excitement. He returned to her clit, feeling it so hard and tense against his tongue, and started licking again. His strokes were unhurried and deliberate, letting Monica's pleasure build slowly. Her insides were pounding now. She was moaning and breathing heavily and he continued licking, running his tongue around her clit, and on top of it. When he felt her getting close to climax, he took the hard knob between his lips and holding it inside his mouth, flicked his tongue across it a few times. A few times is all it took and Monica felt the deep orgasm come from within, slowly but powerfully, and finally bursting through with such intensity that she screamed. Her hips raised again, her entire body tight, her clit deep inside Gabriel's mouth. She shuddered and felt the waves of pleasure envelop her, one and another and another, as he held her pussy in his mouth. Gabriel thought, I have never felt anything sexier. She had been so responsive to his every touch, so excited by him, and now her orgasm felt like a gift, a complete surrender to him.

"Wow, Gabriel, that was incredible!" Monica said though these words could hardly convey what she felt. He let go and kissed her inner thighs, gently and slowly, as Monica continued to shiver for another minute. "Come here" she beckoned.

Gabriel climbed on top of her. She saw that his cock had not lost any of its hardness. Looking at his naked body on top of her, still feeling a bit dizzy from the intense orgasm, Monica was certain she had never felt happier. Gabriel looked at her full of anticipation, spread her legs, and positioned himself in the right place.

Gabriel entered her at last. His cock slid inside her easily as if that is where it was supposed to be the whole time. He went in slowly and only half-way, and began thrusting back and forth but restraining himself from going deeper. His moves were fast and they both loved it. The sensation of his penis rubbing against her vagina was so good and Monica could only imagine how it would feel when he penetrated her more. For Gabriel, feeling her tight and wet insides hugging his cock felt better than he even expected. Her passion had surprised him and excited him like never before.

He finally lost control. He pushed his cock all the way inside and heard Monica scream again. She thrust her hips forward to let him in even deeper and he began fucking her like mad. Every push made her feel faint and closer to orgasm again. The top of his cock pounded the spot deep inside her that made her absolutely euphoric. Monica grabbed his ass in her hands and squeezed hard. As for him, Gabriel could no longer think--as he felt her tension build again and felt his penis squeezed with each move, he was transported in another world. He kept fucking her for as long as he could, going in and out, moaning loudly. Their voices marked their increased excitement, their absolute desire for one another.

And then Gabriel felt her come. Monica gasped and pushed against his cock even harder, her whole body so tense and hot, her breasts almost jumping off her body. Her vagina tightened even more as she came and this was too much for him to bear. He felt his own orgasm begin to course through his body, through his cock, exploding inside of her with such power that he actually thought he might die. He screamed and closed his eyes, feeling the release in every part of his body, letting the moment take over completely. Monica pushed against him again, making Gabriel shiver as the last of his passion was squeezed out of him.

They remained joined as one for a little while, each enjoying the climax alone and enjoying the feel of the other. When Gabriel finally opened his eyes, she saw Monica looking at him and smiling. Tears were running down her face. He smiled too and closed his eyes again briefly. They did not need to speak as their bodies had spoken for them. Gabriel laid his head on her shoulder and they rested for a minute.

Gabriel finally spoke. "I can't wait to do this again".

12