The Secret

Story Info
Bored wives form a sex club.
2.5k words
3.18
37.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boring, what a totally boring life. I led. Never believe that money is everything. Believe me it isn't. My husband and I had married right out of college. He had a fantastic job and we had a huge home in a small rich neighborhood. We had money in the bank, but he was hardly ever home, too busy wheeling and dealing to bother with me or pay attention to my needs.

I wasn't the only woman in the same situation, six of my friends and I talked about all of this got together have coffee. We talked about our husbands, about how the kids were off at boarding school and our once a month sex lives. It was a depressing conversation. Suddenly, Sandy's eyes lit up as she said we should hire a male stripper for a private party. All the girls laughed but I thought it was a great idea and we made our plans, all of us making sure our husbands would be gone for the day of our big blow-out.

I offered to host the party, wanting to have plenty of alcoholic drinks on hand for the occasion. Everyone offered to bring something. I finally found a service who would provide the male stripper and booked him for the entire afternoon. It was just for fun but the thought of it my pulse race.

The stage was set when the girls started to arrive. Everyone in short shorts and brief halters. We lived in Malibu and it was a hot day. I had the stereo ready and was getting everyone a drink when the doorbell rang. I raced eagerly toward the door and pulled it open to reveal one of the most gorgeous guys I had ever seen. Blonde, tanned, muscles rippling. I escorted him to the bedroom, so he could change into his costume. He thanked me and winked, handing me a CD of his performance music.

I had paid for "special services" and couldn't wait for him to begin. As the music started to play a fast-hard beat he came flying out of the bedroom in a red spandex costume that glittered with rhinestones. He moved his hips sensually making me hot even before he yanked off the spandex revealing a red G-string that bulged. He paid special attention to each of us, pushing his crotch in our faces, lap-dancing, stroking, and petting each of us.

As the music was ending he whipped off the G-string revealing his long thick cock. He invited any who wanted to join him to come to the bedroom. I looked at the other women and stood up. No matter if they joined in or not, I was planning to have a great time. I was surprised that they all followed me to the bedroom where he was lying stark naked on the bed, his huge erection making my pussy throb. I tore off my clothes and laid on top of him as he kissed me and held me tight.

My desires boiled as I felt hands caressing my ass, running over my thighs. I realized my girlfriends were all naked and sitting on the bed around us. I raised myself, so I could slam my wet pulsating pussy down on his thrusting cock. Sandy straddled his head and pushed her pussy on his lips. I could see his tongue darting into her wet dripping vagina as he thrust inside me. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and I saw his tongue licking her tight asshole as her pussy juices slid down his chin.

My body orgasmed violently as he gave a last ramming thrust and I felt his burning cum pour into me. Falling to the bed, I watched as the other girls, now in a sexual frenzy, taking turns having their pussies and asses licked, his fingers in one's ass, massaging another's clit. Bodies orgasmed as the cum flowed on his face and hands. I saw that his cock was starting to harden again as Sandy started sucking him hard. She licked his balls until his cock throbbed and was once again erect and waiting.

Sandy straddle his hips and slowly started pushing his cock into her ass. I was into it now, so I played with her clit while she pushed down harder, taking all of his long hard cock up inside her ass as she moaned loudly. I felt her pussy juice gush over my hand as she screamed, her body jerking violently. She collapsed on to the bed as Janet, my next-door neighbor took her place, slamming her pussy down on him as Terry now sat on his face, his tongue licking the hot pussy juice from her vagina.

I couldn't believe it when I saw Tina licking Heather's pussy, while Robin knelt behind, stabbing her tongue into Tina's ass. I had never been to an orgy and this was so hot I had to join in again. I straddled Heather's head, my cum-filled pussy pushing down on her open mouth as she licked the cum from me. I reached down to rub my clit as her tongue started stabbing into my ass. My body spasmed and arched, gushing cum all over her face.

The girls started collapsing one by one on the bed in a sexually satiated stupor. He regretfully said he had to take a shower and leave but he had had a wonderful time partying with us. I was so grateful that I gave him a huge cash bonus before he left. I told the girls they needed to shower and dress. It was getting late and we couldn't take the chance of our husbands finding out what had happened here. While they showered I stripped the sheets and blankets from the bed. We hugged all around before they went back to their boring lives.

A couple of days later we were gathered for coffee and a private conversation. We talked about how much fun we had had, and everyone eagerly agreed with my suggestion that we should start having our "parties" once a month. Sandy spoke up and said she would host the next bash and provide the entertainment. We finally agreed on a date, the time and place and each offered to bring food and drinks.

Sandy had rented a luxurious suite in a downtown hotel. We walked through the plush lobby and entered the glass elevator. Sandy opened the door and introduced us to the two beautiful women seated on the couch. They were to be our entertainment, female strippers. Sandy turned on the music as the women got up and started a striptease while kissing and licking each other. My pussy pulsated hot and wet. When they were completely nude they laid down on the thick carpeting and invited us to join them.

We quickly kicked off our shoes and stripped. Sandy was licking the woman's nipples as the other woman and I rubbed our hot pussies together as we kissed. I bit her lip and thrust my tongue in her mouth. Her tongue caressed mine while her hands reached upward to grab my breasts. We luxuriated in the feel of our bodies pressed tightly together. Then she whispered she needed to grab the bag she had brought with her.

Oh my God, I had never seen such a variety of sex toys in my life! Nipple and clit pumps, double headed vibrating dildos, strap on dicks, handcuffs, short whips, it went on forever. As I knelt on the floor looking at the assortment she grabbed the anal beads. She licked my clit and sucked my hot throbbing vagina as she pushed the beads one by one into my tight little asshole. Slowly she pulled them out until my body convulsed and cum gushed from burning pussy. She inserted the head of the strap on dildo into my pussy as I started licking Heather's hot wet pussy.

Heather was kneeling before me with her pussy right in my face as she pushed a vibrator into Terry's ass and finger fucked her pussy. As she thrust harder into my pussy I started to lick Heather's ass as I grabbed a set of anal beads, wanting to try them on her.

I pushed each bead into Heather's ass but before I could finish my body spasmed as the cum gushed from my slick wet pussy once more, causing my body to jerk as I pulled hard on the beads in Heather's ass. I didn't mean to do it, but it must have been good because Heather screamed as cum gushed from her throbbing wet hole onto the carpet. I laid on the floor as my partner straddled my head. I licked her wet pussy hole as I reached for the clit pump that I had never tried before.

I pushed it onto her clit, making sure the suction was tight before I began to pump the ball at the end of the tube with my hand. The response was immediate and frenzied as she shoved down hard on my mouth, her frenzied body jerked in spasms as gobs of pussy cum gushed into my mouth and on my face. She collapsed on the floor, gasping for air as I pushed it on my own clit and started to pump the ball.

When Heather saw what I was doing she knelt between my thighs and grasped the cheeks of my ass. She drank from me as the multiple orgasms shook my body, my climaxing pussy gushing. I was still shaking as I grabbed the nipple pump and put the suction cup on Heather's nipple. With my other hand I inserted one end of the vibrating dildo into her ass. I pushed Terry close to Heather, so I could push the other end of the vibrator into Terry's pussy. Frenetically they rocked back and forth against each other as my hand squeezed the ball of the nipple pump. Screams filled the air and cum gushed, pouring down thighs, soaking the thick carpet.

Everyone lay where they had collapsed, breathing hard, bodies shaking. We knew our time was running out, but no one seemed to have the strength to get up. The strippers were the first to rise. They went into one of the bathrooms and showered together. As they got dressed, they told us to keep the sex toys for our enjoyment. Sandy slipped them a bonus and told them how much we had loved the afternoon we spent with them.

As the door shut it seemed to be a signal for all of us to get moving because we began grabbing our clothes and heading for the shower. Janet was picking our "toys" off the floor and shoving them back into the bag. Showered and dressed, we again hugged all around as we left. Back to the boredom and the everyday life that seemed even worse now after the frenzied orgiastic sex of our "parties."

We continued these parties for several months. Our husbands never noticed. They gave us our once a month boring sex and that was all. When my turn came around again, I wanted to try something wild, to go to the extreme. I hired two bi-sexual men for the party. We met at the hotel again, none of us wanting to clean up the mess after the party was over.

I brought the bag of sex toys which we had used for every party since they had been given to us. We were experts with them now, having tried every toy in the bag. The young handsome guys arrived after everyone else was there and comfortably seated. I watched in fascination as they kissed and caressed each other. The soft and gentle way they made love to other was so sexually stimulating we began taking of our clothes and lying on the floor watching as one licked his partner's nipples

They grabbed each other's asses and pressed their rock-hard cocks together. We were all on the floor masturbating with the toys as we watched, fascinated. On all fours, we watched as the cheeks of his ass were pulled apart and a tongue began stabbing into his asshole. His partner ran his hand up and down his hot throbbing cock Pulling out his tongue he grabbed his cock and shoved it deep into the other guy's ass, fucking him with hard vigorous strokes until he moaned and shot his cum on his ass.

He lay panting on the floor while the other man started playing with us. His hands grabbing hot wet pussies while he licked and bit our nipples. He made sure he gave all of us equal attention. We were hot and panting as he laid down on the floor and each of us took turns, straddling his hips, shoving his bold thrusting cock into pussies and asses while licking clits, vaginas and asses that were shoved in his face. When he could hold it no longer he let out a yell as he shot his slick hot cum into Janet's soaked throbbing pussy.

As he rested, his partner took his place, his cock once again hard and throbbing as he thrust it into the ass or pussy of whichever woman was on top of him. We sat on his face as he licked pussy juice from our throbbing pussies and shoved his fingers up tight asses. When he moaned and exploded inside me, my body jerked ecstatically, cum gushing from my pussy as his cum dripped from my ass.

The frenzied orgy was ending as it always did with showers, fresh changes of clothes and a bonus being given for a marvelous time. Back to life as normal but two days later things would never be normal again.

After my husband had left for work, my phone beeped. I picked it up and clicked on the message button. What I saw almost gave me a heart attack. It was a video of our most recent party. Everything could be seen in the video, everything we had done. The phone beeped again, and the chilling message popped into view, "You have one week to deliver $50,000 before this is sent to your husbands." Oh my God, we were being blackmailed. My doorbell rang repeatedly as I rushed to answer the door. They were all there, everyone of my friends who had taken part in the secret orgy parties.

We were frantic, all trying to talk at once. I finally calmed them down and sent them home. As for myself I knew what I would do. Why stay in a relationship I hated? I had my own car and bank account, I thought, as I hurriedly packed my suitcases. I no longer wanted to be part of the "club" and I no longer wanted this boring life. I carried my things to the garage and put them in the trunk and backseat, determined to leave and never look back. I didn't know where I would go. I knew that somewhere there had to be a better life waiting for me, I would make it happen. What other choice did I have as I backed out of the driveway and headed for the interstate, not even bothering to leave the husband who no longer cared about me a note of farewell.