The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pried off the heart-shaped lid to find a small bottle inside. I read the label. "Chocolate Dream Sensual Massage Oil. Edible." Lauren giggled and I laughed out loud. "I can't wait to use it," I said.

"Then don't."

Lauren stepped close to me and ran her hands up my chest. Then she tilted her head up and kissed me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and coaxed my tongue into hers. She sucked it like a dick and every feeling I'd ever had for her resurfaced. I was getting hard already. I skillfully unbuttoned her silky blouse and ran my hands over her cream-colored bra. Her nipples hardened under my touch. She took a step back from me and caught her breath.

I took a deep breath too. "I'm not as young as I used to be, Darling," I said. "I need to pace myself."

Lauren laughed. "Then pour me some champagne."

I did as the lady asked. I handed her the flute, and we clinked glasses. "To Valentine's Day," I said.

"To Valentine's Day."

I picked up a strawberry and dipped it in the whipped cream, then held it out to her. She slowly licked the cream off the berry, then drew the fruit into her mouth and bit down. "It's not a chocolate covered cherry, but it's the next best thing," I said.

Lauren swallowed. "That it is," she agreed. She picked up a berry, and did the same for me. When I had finished, I said "I have a little surprise for you."

"Do you, now?" she said.

I took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. She saw the rose petals, and stopped in her tracks. "Oh, Danny!" she said, softly.

"There's more," I said, leading her into the bathroom. The light was off, and all the candles I?d lit, the light doubled by those in front of the mirror, illuminated the room.

Lauren took in all the tiny flames, then turned to the bath. There were still plenty of bubbles, dotted with rose petals. "You remembered!" she said, with a catch in her voice. I looked at her and saw the tears in her eyes.

"Yes, well. You did this on our first Valentine's Day and we didn't get to it until everything was over. I wanted to do things right this time."

"You did things right the first time," she said, dabbing at her eyes with the corner of a towel.

"I just wanted it to be the way you had dreamed it would be."

"Thank you, Danny."

I slowly undressed her and she stood there before me in all her glory. Plump and round and soft and beautiful. I took her hand and helped her into the bath. She eased back and the bubbles floated up around her breasts.

"There's room for two, you know?" she said.

I wasted no time in stripping down, then I carefully joined her. Our limbs intertwined as we relaxed in the softly scented water. I reached out between her legs and found her button. I slowly stroked it, then slipped two fingers inside her. Lauren sighed gently. "I've missed you," she said.

"I've missed you, too."

I wet the bar of soap and twirled it around in my hands. I reached out and cupped her breasts, soaping them up and down and under. They were big and slippery and managed to escape my grasp several times, but I caught them and held them firmly. I let them rest back in the water, and the soap gently washed away. Lauren got onto her knees and took the soap. She gently swirled it into her dark curls, then eased it in and out of her slit. She drew it back and, although I couldn't see it, I imagined it sliding up and down her ass crack.

"I wish I were that soap," I said.

"Soon," she said softly. She eased herself down into the water, then said "Get on your knees, Danny."

I did as I was told, and Lauren reached out and grabbed my dick in her soapy hand. She stroked it until it was hard, then ran her hand back and soaped up my balls. She came in close, then put her arms around me. I felt the soft, wet soap slide down my ass, followed by her fingers. She washed me thoroughly, then gently slid a finger into my hole. I stiffened up, as my sphincter tightened around her finger.

"No one's ever done that before," I moaned.

"Well there's your chocolate covered cherry, then," she smiled. "I won't do anything you don't want."

"I didn't say I didn't want it. I just said no one's ever done that before."

She slowly slid her finger in and out of me, and stroked my dick with her other hand, until my knees started to shake. "I think it's time we moved to the bedroom," she suggested, dropping both her hands back into the water.

"I think you're right," I agreed.

Lauren washed herself off and as soon as I could move, I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist. I held out a hand and helped her out of the bath.

"This is for you," I said, holding out the box by the sink. "I'll meet you in there."

"Thank you."

I went back into the bedroom, and put on my robe. I waited on the bed, and after a few moments, Lauren came into the room. She was wearing the nightie I had bought for her. Black silk with little red hearts embroidered on it. I looked closely and realized that she wasn't wearing the panties.

"It was supposed to be a two piece set," I said. "Did they forget the bottoms?"

?No," Lauren replied slyly. "I opted out of the panties."

"I have something else for you," I said, pointing to the pillow.

"Danny, really you didn't have to."

"I know. It makes me happy. Just open it."

The look on her face was worth every penny as she opened the box. It was a diamond floating heart. "Danny, I can't accept this!"

"Yes you can, and you will because I want you to have it."

I took the box from her and moved behind her. I placed the chain around her neck and fastened the clasp. Her hands played with the heart. I slid my hands around her and cupped her breasts. I leaned in and said gently in her ear "I've been waiting a long time for this."

"So have I," she answered.

I ran my hand down between her legs and stroked her gently. She became wet almost immediately. I slid my fingers in and out of her, gently at first, then pumping urgently as her juices flowed down my hands. Her knees started to give and she leaned on the bed. I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face me, then I leaned her down on the bed. I knelt down and opened her full thighs, then licked her warm, wet opening. I teased her clit and worked my tongue deep inside her. I sucked her until she writhed and moaned beneath me. Without warning she came, sweet, musky honey in my mouth. I laughed and drank all she had to offer.

I sat Lauren up, and gently pulled the nightie over her head. Sitting, her rolls of flesh were more pronounced. I grabbed them and kneaded them, and nibbled them. I moved my mouth to her breasts, licking and sucking and biting until I thought she was going to cum again.

"Wait," she said, gently pushing me away. She eased me onto my back, then took my throbbing dick into her mouth. I rested on my elbows and watched her work me, watched my shaft disappear over and over between her lips. She sucked the tip of my cock forcefully, then dipped the tip of her tongue into my hole. I began to moan, and she forced me flat on my back and quickly straddled me. I grabbed a pillow and propped it under my head to I could suck on her tits while she rode me. Her legs were strong and she pumped herself on my cock with real feeling. Then suddenly, she stopped.

I wasn't sure what was happening. Then I felt it. She was sucking my dick with her insides. It was the most incredible sensation. Better than her mouth. Better than anything. She did this until I thought I was going to cum. Then she started moving again. She rode me hard and fast until I felt her start to shake. Wetness dripped down my cock and onto my balls. She was coming all over me. The familiar whiteness crossed the back of my eyelids and I felt myself shatter. I exploded inside her with every ounce of my being.

When I finally opened my eyes, Lauren was laying next to me, curled in a ball amid a sea of rose petals. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm better than okay," she replied dreamily. "You?"

"Fantastic." I ran my hand over her rump and sighed. "I'm sorry we didn't get to use your massage oil."

"There's time for that," she said, with a smile.

I knew I was where I was supposed to be. Lauren was definitely a secret worth keeping.