The Secret Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the love making, she shouted out in lust that she loved me. I remember thinking at that point that I wanted to live with her. I don't remember how long I lasted, it wasn't very long. I pulled my cock out and held it oddly. She opened her eyes. "Mmmm," she said, "let me take care of that." She crawled over and sofa and once again, slipped her lips over my head and looked up into my eyes. She had me in her mouth only for about a half a second before I blew my load in her mouth. She smiled, and starting grabbing my balls while she smile and sucked my seed down.

Once she had finished, she laid back on the sofa, satisfied. I sat next to her, and she laid her head on my chest. I felt like the manly badass in the world, and I put my arm around her naked body. He sat there, for a few moments, without saying anything. I had never touched a woman like this before, so I used the opportunity to carefully touch and feel her full pair of breasts. She cooed and kissed my chest softly in response.

Part of me wanted to go again, but she had other plans. She stood up and grabbed her bra and panties. "See you tomorrow, stud?" she asked with a grin. I was confused, and slightly hurt, but I got the hint. We both got dressed, and she told me good bye. We didn't hug, or kiss, and she didn't pay me.

The drive home, I felt both victorious and hurt. I really didn't know what to think. When I got home, I strutted around my brother like the king of the jungle. I wanted to brag about losing my virginity, but, he was a minor, and probably would tell somebody.

That night, however, was horrible. I thought my Uncle Rob, and started having nightmares and uneasy thoughts. I had betrayed him, and to this day, I still feel bad about it.

The next couple of days, she didn't call, and I didn't feel care. I had nightmares about Uncle Rob finding out and killing me, or worse, telling my parents, which, for some reason, seemed the worse possible outcome. My summer was almost over, and I had to begin my senior year of high school soon. I had about two weeks left when she called. She sounded giddy, and said she had a surprise. Despite all my bad feelings, I felt reinvigorated. I came right over.

That day, we were fairly straight to business. I walked in, and she hugged me. She took my hand led me up to their bedroom. She told me to sit down and once again, got on her knees, and gave me a blowjob. I came in her mouth. She then came on the bed, and we started kissing and undressing. Once we were both naked, she gave me a playful lesson of how to use a condom, and put it over my hard dick.

She told me about the 'cowgirl' position, and I laid back on their bed. She mounted me, wrapping her legs around me, and slid her pussy over my cock. She rode me hard, but I lasted longer than before. She actually started screaming loudly, and I was slightly worried that I was hurting her, but I wonder if she was coming close to climaxing. I shot my load into the condom and told her. She seemed slightly disappointed, but she climbed off and laid next to me in her husband's bed.

We snuggled and kissed with our naked bodies for about 15 minutes, until she told me that she'd call me. I felt rejected, but this time, she gave me a longing kiss before I left.

Next week, it all came to a end. With only days before school started, I called her in desperation. I missed the feeling of her body, and I wanted her. She answered the phone rather curtly. "Yeah?" she said.

"It's Mark? Can I come over today?" I asked, with a slight ladies' man swagger.

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess," She didn't sound so sure, and I didn't know what to do. We paused on the phone, until she said, "Actually, that sounds really good," and I thanked her and came over.

When I walked In, she was sitting in the living room, watching TV and talking on the phone. She waved to me, and I smiled at her. I stood there for a few minutes, uncomfortably while she finished a phone with a friend. She was talking about her marriage, and it didn't sound good. While standing in their house, I saw pictures of her and my uncle, and my guilt came back. I thought about leaving, but soon enough, she hung up and addressed me.

"Come on, lets go," she said, with no passion or emotion, and she headed up the stairs. I followed her to my uncle's bedroom.

When I walked in, she already had her shirt off and just had taken her bra off. Her breasts looked so inviting, but she didn't seem to be in the mood for foreplay.

We undressed in silence, and she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. "Try to make it good," she said, running one hand through her blond hair and rubbing her tit with the other. I nodded, this didn't seem like a good day to come over.

My cock got hard soon enough, and I pushed into her. We fucked, rather emotionlessly. She moaned, but softer than our previous encounters, and her eyes were closed the whole time, her fingers were pretty occupied with her nipples. At times, I was cooing louder than her. I pulled my dick out, and held it nervously. She opened her eyes, and it almost seemed to be an afterthought for her. "Oh, blow it on my chest," she said. I grinned from ear to ear, and jerked myself off, spreading my white seed on her big bussom. She didn't look at me or smile, she just rubbed it over her nipples, feeling the sticky substance over her hard, sensitive tits.

I wanted to cuddle with her, but I felt so used. She stood up and started for their bathroom. "I'll call you, next time," and with that, she slammed the bathroom door. I heard the shower start soon after. Shower sex had been a fantasy of mine, but, I didn't think tonight was a good time. I got dressed, and left.

School started, and she never called again. Later in the year, my mom gathered me and my brother around, and confided in us that Uncle Rob and Aunt Melissa were getting a divorce. I felt so much sorrow, not that I was losing my lover, but for Uncle Rob. Melissa's affair with me could have only made things worse. To this day, I feel guilty whenever I talk to him, or he gives me a rather good Christmas gift.

So, four years later, and we haven't heard from Aunt Melissa. She still has regular contact with my uncle, they exchange Bobby on opposite weekends, but I haven't talked to her since I last saw her shapely ass walking through that bathroom door. I don't think she told anybody in the family, since they are all still friendly with me. Uncle Rob and little Bobby are still quite friendly. The family's opinion on Melissa is quite negative, and she is the butt of quite a few jokes. I feel compelled to defend her, but I never mention her.

I've thought about looking her up, or giving her a call, but I never have. I've been busy with school, and my own sexually-active girlfriends.

So now, let me preach here a few minutes. Most of you are probably reading this because you think that incest is appealing, but let me warn against anybody who would try to start an incestuous relationship. It hurts, far worse than you could imagine, and leaves nothing but trouble. I have problems still looking my uncle in the eyes, and I had trouble dating girls of my own age for a few years.

So, now I've told you my secret. The one I'll probably carry to my grave has far as telling somebody in person. Here's to helping me sleep better at night.

12