The Secret Garden

Story Info
Two lovers meet at an abandoned house to get it on.
9k words
4.37
35.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisol Chavez woke up this morning with new found energy and ambition. Today was the day when she and another friend of hers were going to experience something they never experienced before.

Marisol went into her bathroom to brush her teeth. She pulled back the clear see through shower curtain and turned on the faucet. The first turn on the right was to let out hot water. The second knob to turn was to release cold water. Together, Marisol combined the two creating warm water and satisfying enough she could just jump in. She poured some fragrance bath soap into the mixture creating bubbles. After Marisol was satisfied enough that the water was ready, she turned the water off and stepped in slowly. The water stung at first, but once she stepped all the way in it, it was like she was one with the element. Putting her whole body in the bathtub she sat and laid back in the tub closing her eyes and just dreaming of how the day was going to be.

Marisol imagined it clearly. What she was about to do today was going to take a lot courage and a lot of hope that everything she planned won't be interrupted by some fool who just wanted to watch. She just laid back, closed her eyes, and took a really deep breath. She was going to do something that was going to be remembered for the rest of her entire life.

Anna Perez woke this morning feeling refreshed and ready. Not because she had a good night sleep. But because her girlfriend and lover talk to her last night over the phone telling her that she had a surprise for her tomorrow. Anna did everything to persuade her girlfriend to tell her what the surprise was since she did not like surprises. Truthfully. But her girlfriend held her own not saying a word. She wanted to show her not tell her. Anna wondered what she was going to come up with that would make her love her even more. She told Anna to meet her at the park tomorrow noon and ended the conversation by saying tomorrow she was going to rock her world. And by the sound of her girlfriend's voice she was confident enough to keep her promise.

Anna got out of bed. She had a couple of hours before she met the woman of her dreams at the park. So she went to fix herself breakfast. Fruit Loops. She loved Fruit Loops. That was what she was going to give her girlfriend was the fruity goodness that she will remember for the rest of her entire life.

Marisol stepped out of her apartment and locked the door. She was wearing loose, grey, sweatpants, and a plain white shirt. She usually doesn't dress like that since appearance is important. Especially since she is going to meet someone who is the love of her life. But in this occasion, she needed to look trashy as well as classy. Where her and her lover are going, she needed to strip and put on her clothes fast enough in case of being seen.

Marisol walked out of the crummy apartment building. She crossed a few streets and turned a corner where she ended up in the park. She looked around to see if she could find her. There were so many people, mostly children and teenagers, playing on the playground, swinging on swing sets, and others playing basketball.

Yes, there were a lot of people. But where she was going to take her girlfriend there would be nobody around to witness them. At least she hoped.

"Marisol!" A soft but recognizable voice called out.

Marisol turned to see the one person that put a wide smile across her face.

She had long, pitch, black hair which shined in the sun. She had a look that even though she was an adult, looked child like, showing a sign of pure innocence. She was wearing a pink, short, sleeve short with the bottom tied up so she could reveal her pink, belly button, ring. She wore very short, blue, denim, shorts that were way up to her thighs. Any higher and she would be showing every man her bottom ass cheeks. Of course she chose Marisol, but there was that same old jealousy streak she had to fight every day. But it was worth it.

"Anna!" Marisol called as she hurriedly walked over passing all the children and teenagers until Anna jumped in her arms.

Anna gave Marisol a quick, strong, kiss. Marisol tried to return it but Anna was too quick. Besides, where there were children and teenagers, there were parents. And Marisol didn't want to kick and ignorant fool's ass just because they were expressing their love to the world.

Still, Marisol took Anna by the hand and they started walking through the park.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" Anna asked.

Marisol turned to Anna smiling gleefully. What Anna didn't know was while she was in bed all she could think about was showing her the surprise. She was laying naked in bed like she does every night and she used her right hand to snake its way under the covers to wake up and play with the one that was laid out between her thighs. It made her forget all about her problems.

"I had a good night's sleep," Marisol admitted leaving out the details.

"I bet you went to sleep thinking of me?" Anna said thinking naughty thoughts that made her feel warm.

"And you weren't?" Marisol shot back.

Anna lifted an eyebrow signaling that her girlfriend had a good point. After all, after she got off the phone with her, she did say she had a surprise for her whom she thought they were going to a dinner, movie, or someplace private so they could get down and dirty.

"So where are we going?" Anna asked.

Marisol turned to her and gave her a mischievous smile. "You'll see."

Anna was starting to like this surprise already.

Marisol's heart was thumping from excitement. It was unknown if Anna's reaction was going to be positive or not, but she didn't let that detour her from her major objective. With heat building up in her stomach and dropping down between her thighs, Marisol wished she would fast forward to the good part. But knew if she rushed it, then the surprise wouldn't be exciting as she thought. Instead Marisol took her time when walking with her girlfriend, leading her out of the park and down an empty street.

Here Marisol figured they could make out no matter if anybody pops up or not. Marisol and Anna came to a tunnel under a bridge. They were almost there but Anna began to become skeptical.

"Wait," Anna halted.

Marisol turned to her lover hoping that her plans were not thwarted. "What's wrong baby?"

"Where are you taking me?" Anna asked. It sounded more like a demand.

"You'll see, come on." Marisol pulled.

Anna pulled back. "Well, why don't you tell me?"

Marisol rolled her eyes. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise now wouldn't?"

"I told you. I don't like surprises." Anna warned.

Marisol sighed in disappoint. She woke up confidant enough that her plan for the both of them will come through. They are halfway there and before Marisol could get through the bridge, Anna chickens out.

"Anna, come on girl. Why you so scary? You don't trust your girl?" Marisol saw Anna's eyes turn toward the tunnel and back at her. She knew she was scared. Marisol moved in closer holding Anna's hand. "Look baby, don't be scared okay. If I wanted to scare you or hurt you, don't you think I would have done it a long time ago?" Thinking that Anna was still not convinced, Marisol placed her hand on her soft, tanned, cheek. Anna looked up at Marisol innocently with that poor child look. "Listen, if we are to be together one thing that keeps us going is trust. If you don't trust me then maybe this is not going to work? But if you do, I'm asking you to trust me now. Take my hand and follow me. I promise you, what's going to happen at the end, you'll thank me."

With that Marisol came down and gave Anna a big kiss on her sweet perky lips. When Marisol broke away from the kiss she saw the light in Anna's eyes and she started cracking a smile. Marisol's persuasion worked and she took Anna by the hand and continued on their quest to whatever Marisol was up too.

Marisol led Anna under the tunnel and into clearing where there were two buildings. Anna looked around trying to understand. There were no people around, the buildings looked crummy with boards nailed to the windows, and it looked like a ghost town.

"Marisol, where are you taking me?" Anna asked. She agreed to trust Marisol but her surprise was starting to freak her out.

Marisol was prepared for this. She thought the same thing when she entered into this town. But unlike Anna, she didn't allow fear to turn her away. For some reason, soon as she stepped into the place, an idea popped into her head which made her continue browsing through the buildings. There were no people so the place was totally deserted. And even if the place was not cut off, people were too scared to venture into this territory. There were boards covering the windows so nobody could look in or out. Marisol looked around until she found the right building to enter. She first walked up the steps to the house and when she tried to open the door it wouldn't budge. With all her strength Marisol stepped a few inches back and charged at the door, not breaking it down but forcing it open.

Feeling more confident than ever, Marisol continued her browsing by entering into the building. It had a strong musky smell but the place has been abandoned probably for years. The place probably was collecting dust, grime, and bacteria over time. Despite all the dust Marisol continued walking through the building. It was dark so she really needed some light. She entered a room where it was mildly dark because of the sun's light shining through the open edges of the window. Marisol was about to tear the board down with her bare hands, but when she walked forward she almost tripped on something metal. Marisol looked down. It was dark but Marisol could see that she almost tripped over a long metal crowbar. God must be really sending her signs.

Marisol picked up the crowbar and carefully walked over to the boarded window. With the pointed, metal, end she stuck it between the opening of the board and with all her strength, stabbed the opening over and over until the top of the board was halfway open. There the light flashed upward letting Marisol know that her plan was working. Then she used the bar to push inward forcing the nail out of the wall. After she took it as a sign that either the nail was not nailed properly in the wall or the board itself was weak, with one hand and using her strength again. Marisol pulled the board toward herself making a mental note to be very careful in case she succeeds and falls on her ass. The nails were so weak that they freed from the wall and the whole board was pulled off letting the light shine straight through brightening up the room like it was delivered from darkness.

If Marisol was in a vampire movie and did this, the demise of the blood sucker would be so awesome!

Problem was the power of the morning sun was beautiful. But when Marisol turned to see what the darkness was hiding, the room was not. There were boards everywhere, some covered in grime, mud, and probably something else. Water must have seeped in from an opening in the ceiling when it rained one day? As for where all the brown stuff came from she did not know.

With the crowbar in hand, just in case, Marisol continued finding three more rooms where there was more smell of funk and trash on the ground. She went further through the house past the kitchen where there was a rusted, iron, pot in the sink. The place didn't look so good either. When Marisol spotted another closed door that looked boarded up, she knew that it would take a crowbar to open the thing. Marisol thought maybe it led to the backyard.

Marisol stood a few inches away from the door. She ready herself in a football positioned and charged, lightly breaking through the weak wood like it was never nailed.

Damn, I'm getting good at this!

Watching her step, Marisol stepped down the stone steps and was amazed what she saw. A garden. It was pretty big garden shaped in a wide square. There was tall, wooden, fence surrounding the area blocking off anybody's area of view. Nobody could look in, nobody can look out. It was fine with Marisol. She loved her privacy. But there was a major problem. When man failed to tend to his garden, Mother Nature took over. Ever since this place has been abandoned, the garden had no choice but to defend for itself. Letting, rain, sun, and other natural elements to provide for the forest Marisol saw now.

The garden had grown from the brown dirt, whoever left it behind, to growing up in large stacks as tall as her. Small weeds came out of the ground which needed pulling. There were flowers but they weren't many. Plus they didn't look the romantic type. There was only one massive tree in the far corner of the yard with limbs, green leaves, and whatever was hiding in them.

With the crowbar in her hand, Marisol put her hands on her hips looking around. The place was quiet. Very quiet. The place was wide enough to fit wild life. Nobody was around. And if there were people walking down the same street, it would be a 50% chance that they would pick this house to hang out. So she was alone in a weird abandoned neighborhood. Sweet!

As she admired the space and wondered how she was going to fix all this. Anna suddenly came to mind. That's when Marisol started feeling heat in her body and how it was growing wildly.

Marisol came up with an idea. If she put her money together, she could by the tools, sanitizing equipment, and gardening tools to fix the place. This way she can show Anna when it is all cleaned up. First, she needed to find out how she could chop all this rainforest shit down? A lawn mower wasn't going to cut it. She needed a machete.

Marisol turned and left with the crowbar. She went to the wall closes to the entrance. She realized that she needed something to cover the door too. In case her nightmarish thought of someone walking in on her and Anna. She will figure something out on her way back. Probably go to East Hardware or Lowe's?

She knew it was going to take some time. A month if she's lucky. But Marisol left with a smile on her face and still feeling the passionate heat growing inside her. Just thinking about the look on Anna's face when she invites her to see the great job she has been working on. Priceless!

Marisol led Anna through the deserted houses. By the look on Anna's face she was confused, very confused. The houses looked like they haven't been lived in for years. As if people just got up and left. Anna loved Marisol. She trusted her with her life. And she was all for the surprise. But how deep did they have to go so she could finally see it? She knew as long as she was with her girlfriend that nothing will happen to her. But this place was really creeping her out.

"Baby, I know you want to show me the surprise but how far do we have to go to see it?"

Marisol stopped in front of a house. At first Anna thought she was about to get another pep talk. Instead she saw Marisol's lips widen into a smile. "We're already here baby."

Anna turned and looked at the boarded up house. Not only did it look abandoned, it looked haunted. "This is the surprise?"

"No, its what's inside," Marisol took Anna by the hand and with Anna's distaste she allowed her girlfriend to lead her into the house, "don't be afraid. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

They both entered the house with Anna tightly holding onto Marisol's hand just in case something pops out of nowhere; hopefully they will be able to handle it together. If one of them falls at least the other would escape for her life. And Anna hoped that person would be her.

To Anna's surprise there was no musty, funky, and dusty smell that probably would have made her cough or choke to death. Instead she smelled something rosary like scented flowers floating through the sky. Anna was about to ask what was the smell, but knew that she was going to see for herself anyway. Marisol was going to make sure of that.

As Marisol led Anna further into the house she saw that there were rooms. There were some boarded up windows except one where the light of the sun was shining through. Anna looked into the room and saw that even though nothing was in it. The floors were dust free and spotless. Like there was a cleaning crew who already came to the house.

"Baby, did you do this?" Anna asked curiously.

Marisol turned around to face her girlfriend. "Do what?"

"You know, clean up around here?"

Marisol gave her another delighted smile. "I didn't think you noticed."

Anna was confused. "Mari what in the heck is this all about?"

Marisol's smile never left her face. Instead she put her hand on a closed door and pushed it open. "Here"

Anna looked closely inside. The fresh aroma that permeated through the building were four, red, lit candles on each corner of the room. In the middle of the room there was a big, green, blanket on the floor probably polished too. Beside it was a wooden basket. And in front of the basket was two champagne glasses.

Anna turned to Marisol who stared down at her sternly as if hoping she would approve. "Mari baby, what is this?"

"It's for us baby?" Marisol explained. "I wanted us to have some time alone with each other."

Anna smiled putting her soft hand on Marisol's cheek. "Baby, the gesture is wonderful but why all the way out here?"

"Because look at the place Anna. It's ours for the taking. We can come here every time we want to be alone or just by ourselves. I thought there would be more people here passing by or something. But when I realized nobody was here, I thought it would be a perfect place to settle down and get to know each other better."

Anna gave her a smirk. "We already know each other better."

This is where Marisol's plan was coming to fruition. "Not after what I have in store for us."

Marisol took Anna by the hand and guided her to the center of the room where they took off their shoes and sat Indian style on the towel. Marisol took two of the champagne glasses and handed one to Anna. Then she opened the basket and reached in and took out a bottle of red wine. Anna's face lit up in excitement.

Anna chuckled. "Dios Mio! How much did that cost?"

"A lot, the same as everything else," Marisol answered as she pulled the top of the wine off and put on the floor beside the towel, "but don't you worry about my finances. I didn't do all this for nothing. This is all about you."

A smile crept up on Anna's face. "You mean us?"

Marisol shrugged and took a sip of her red wine. "That too."

Throughout half the day, Anna and Marisol spent conversating and drinking. They really didn't know how they had so much to talk about. It was probably the wine that was making them laugh at certain events that were small and big.

"Wow," Anna said shaking her head and blinking her eyes at the same time, trying to shack off the buzz, "this stuff is really good. I think I drank a little too much?"

A strong smile crept over Marisol's face. She knew it was time to go to the next phase in their relationship.

Marisol took Anna's glass while it was still little left.

"Hey, I'm not finish with that." Anna complained.

"Oh don't worry, you are. After I show you your final surprise." Marisol assured her dumping what Anna had left in her own glass and placing it on the floor next to the towel.

Half tipsy but still focus, Anna's eyebrows rose up. "You mean there's more?"

Marisol didn't need to give her an answer. She still held her smile and stood up before Anna looking up at her. "Do you still trust me?"

Anna rolled her eyes. This was becoming annoying. "Marisol, what's with the trust issue? You tell me you have a surprise for me and you lead me all the way into a ghost town. Then you lead me into what looks like not only an abandoned but haunted house, but you set this whole thing up for me to get almost drunk and you tell me there is more surprises? What's going on Mari?"