The Secret Garden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference in the two women was their stature. Michelle seemed to defer to Gloria, as though the two women had already determined the status each would hold in their relationship. Gloria was obviously the alpha female.

The couples flirted with each other across the table; talking, gesturing, and occasionally touching hands and arms as their conversation continued on a sexual tone and eventually Trevor suggested they retire to the entertainment room for some fun.

Once again the ladies led the way, holding each other's hand; their high heels clicking as they crossed the tile dance floor and when the men arrived Trevor suggested they do a photo shoot. "We have two examples of the feminine at it's finest; smart, confident, sexy and playful! There couldn't be a better opportunity," he explained.

Frank readily agreed and when the ladies didn't object Trevor called for the maid and instructed her to bring the equipment. Trevor poured drinks while the maid, complete with a disapproving look; unpacked light stands, reflectors, tripod and two digital cameras. Michelle wondered if her attitude was due to her added work or her disapproval of their decadent plans. Once finished, Trevor excused her for the remainder of the night and she left through the long hallway leading to the side door.

Frank helped arrange the lighting while Trevor explained the shoot to his wife and Michelle. "Have you modeled before, Michelle?' asked Trevor.

"I uhmm, yes, yes I have, but I'm still rather nervous,' she replied with a slight, helpless trembling in her voice as she thought of the photos in the album beside her bed.

"Well, you are beautiful and you needn't worry, just relax and let Gloria help you with your poses. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as you get comfortable. Are you ready, Gloria? Ladies? Ready to begin?' he asked

"Yes, yes," they replied. "Where would you like us?"

Trevor first had them standing together, and then sat them each on an arm of the high-backed chair next to the piano. Each took another drink of wine while both men tinkered with their cameras. Trevor began taking photos and directing the women in some casual poses to warm them up and get used to the camera. While he and Trevor snapped away, Gloria took charge of Michelle, giving her tips and instructing her how to pose. Michelle seemed to enjoy being led by her and she deferred to each of her suggestions, practicing them and asking her opinion.

Each posed sexily on an arm of the chair when Gloria instructed her to uncross her legs and lean into her. She then placed her hand on Michelle's thigh. Michelle did as she was told without hesitation, and when Gloria's hand touched her dress it pulled off her leg. This made for the first risqué' shot of the photo shoot as both men could just see a hint of stocking top as her dress fell away. It didn't seem to bother Michelle; she did hesitate slightly and thought of reaching for the hem of her dress to cover herself. But, she pushed the thought from her mind as she enjoyed the feel of Gloria's hand and took another drink from her wine glass and as she leaned forward to place the now empty glass on the end-table, her dress blossomed away from her chest, exposing her breasts.

Gloria moved her hands up to cup one of them. "Your breasts are delicious," she said softly into her ear. "Your husband's a very lucky man. Do you mind?" she asked as she began to gently squeeze Michelle's plump melons. Michelle shook her head as her lips slowly parted and she began to breathe heavier. "They're almost oversized for your slender frame, Darling," Gloria told her as she gently but firmly caressed her tit.

Michelle let out a quiet moan as Gloria looked intently toward her husband and slowly licked her lips. "Do I please you?" Michelle breathed. She was quickly giving in to Gloria's dominance and was very anxious to hear the mature woman praise her.

"I'll let you know after I have you lick my pussy, Michelle. For now, we have more work to do for our husbands."

Gloria's comment melted her. Michelle was in heaven, letting another woman massage her tits for the first time. Michelle looked at Frank with an "Oh god, I can't believe this is happening" expression on her face and sighed in pleasure.

Trevor instructed them to hold their pose and clicked off a burst of photos showing Michelle's exposed tits in Gloria's hands with the top of her dress falling off her shoulders. "Lovely, lovely, Michelle. Hold it right there....Yes!"

"You are a very sexy lady, Michelle," encouraged Trevor, "And you work so well with Gloria. Would you undo the wrap and let the dress open up a little bit more, please. That would be wonderful."

Michelle looked at Frank for approval and received it with a slight chin nod and wink. Sensing no disagreement, Gloria reached behind Michelle and undid the clasp holding the wrap dress together and with it undone, the dress fell open, and Gloria pulled it from her body, revealing all of her to the camera.

"Your body is exquisite!" Gloria told her and Michelle sighed when she kissed her fully on her lips as Trevor and Frank snapped more photos. Michelle's body was reacting to the sexually charged atmosphere and as she received her first sexual kiss from a woman, she felt her pussy moisten and tingle. She couldn't stop herself from delicately pushing her tongue onto Gloria's lips and letting it dance on the soft flesh. When she received Gloria's tongue in return she swooned and relaxed her body, leaned into Gloria and unconsciously rubbed her nipples against Gloria's arm.

"That's it, baby. Let yourself go," Gloria said softly. Michelle blushed for the last time.

Both ladies entertained thoughts of continuing their embrace until Trevor snapped them out of it with more instruction. He exchanged a knowing look with Frank. They were both pleased with how Gloria had taken charge of her innocent, young subject and everything was going exactly the way Frank had expected. But, it was still early and they had several more poses in mind before they were ready to let the girls have their fun.

Trevor and Gloria started to make more demanding requests of Michelle; asking her to hold difficult, tiring poses and Frank wondered how Michelle would take it, but he needn't have worried. Yes, the poses were sometimes difficult to hold but Gloria helped her and after another glass of wine she seemed to not care how difficult the pose was and was quite happy to have Gloria directing her for as long as possible.

Frank took a seat on the piano bench, enjoying a fine French cigarette and a glass of wine, while watching his young wife posing with a dominant woman, working hard to please her and no longer blushing when she heard compliments about her body.

Trevor suggested Gloria undress, which she did with a flair; having Michelle help her pull the straps off her shoulders and then wiggling her ass suggestively as she slipped out of the dress and let it pool at her feet, revealing herself nude except for stockings and her peek-toe pumps.

Michelle's heart raced as she helped Gloria out of her dress. She had never been in a situation like this; herself naked except for her panties, stiletto heels and stockings, and helping such a beautiful, confident woman undress as the camera's busily recorded their actions. She stood behind Gloria and watched as first the dark crevice between her cheeks came into view and then with the dress falling down her legs, Michelle saw the firm muscles of her heart shaped ass. "Beautiful!" she said softly, lowered onto her haunches and slid her hand across the soft skin of Gloria's buttocks.

Gloria was now naked, except she wore white stockings and white peek-toe pumps and she turned around slowly so Michelle could see her from the front. This was Michelle's first opportunity to see her breasts, abdomen and pussy. And, as her front came into view, Michelle gasped. The pussy Michelle had hoped to see was only inches from her face. She took a moment to study it, ignoring the hurried activity of Trevor and Frank's photography, and noted how similar it looked to her own pussy and marveled at its beauty.

"You want to taste it, don't you?" Gloria asked as she looked down at her.

Michelle nodded her head 'yes' and placed her hand on Gloria's waist.

"And, if I let you taste my pussy will you be satisfied and focus on our photo session?"

Again, Michelle nodded.

"You can have a taste, my delicious little slut."

Michelle liked being called a slut. It felt so nasty to here it, but it always seemed to release urges from deep inside. She ran her fingers across Gloria's pelvic bone and down her crotch, passing through her pubic hair, then continuing past her labia without touching them and finally onto her inner thighs. Michelle was close enough to smell Gloria's sex and she pulled the aroma into her nostrils and almost buried her face in between Gloria's legs but knew she needed to wait until Frank gave his approval, which he with another nod of his chin.

Michelle then moved her face toward Gloria's sex, excited that she would finally have her tongue on another woman's pussy. Gloria cruelly stopped Michelle just as her tongue was pushing out from her mouth and only an inch away from her delight. A pouty look came across Michelle's face and she whimpered.

Gloria pushed her hand down her crotch in front of Michelle's face and slowly slid one finger into her pussy, letting it disappear up to the knuckle. She pulled it out, wetting her clit with it and finally into her own mouth. She lewdly sucked at her finger, as if she were showing Michelle how she sucked cock, puckering her lips as if kissing her digit and swirling her tongue around it. Gloria moaned as she slid it back into her cunt. Gloria added a second finger, the two disappearing halfway into her wet cunt, letting Michelle take in the sight of it. "I didn't say you could lick me, Michelle. I said you could taste me." She then held Michelle's chin with her dry hand and pushed her pussy juiced fingers into her mouth.

Gloria gently grabbed Michelle's arm and nudged her onto her feet. "Do you approve of my taste?" she asked softly.

"Oh, my! Yes!" was Michelle's answer. She suckled Gloria's fingers as if they were a small dick, gleaning all of the juice from them and marveling at how much Gloria's pussy tasted like her own.

Frank reviewed the pic of his wife with Gloria's fingers in her mouth and was very pleased, but didn't say anything to Michelle for fear of distracting her. He and Trevor's cocks were both hard, tent-poling out in their slacks. They very much wanted to fuck their wives, or more accurately; each other's wife. But, they had agreed that this would be the lady's night for fun and they would have to settle for taking photos and watching.

Next, Trevor had the girls take turns posing in the chair. He wanted a photo that displayed wanton disregard for anything lady-like; he wanted the girls to show off their pussies. Frank had Michelle place her hands under her upper calves, rest her torso against the cushioned back, and then lifted each leg over the chair so that her knees pivoted on the cushioned chair arm, resulting in her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed through the see thru panties. The crotch of her panties were delicate and see through and sopping wet. And, as her legs spread open her outer lips snuck out from underneath the panty and the blonde hairs were glistening with moisture such that Michelle could feel the air cooling them.

She felt so nasty posing this way; holding her legs open so her pussy was on display for the camera. But, she was excited by it. It fed a hunger; something Frank called her 'inner slut'. And the more the cameras clicked, the naughtier she felt and the more she enjoyed it.

Frank then instructed her to sit on the piano bench and give them a 'come fuck me' look, which she did without any hesitation by propping one foot on the arm of the chair next to her with her knee above her waist while the other was on the floor. She completed the pose by supporting herself with an arm on her leg. She pouted for the camera and spread her legs apart, once again exposing her pussy to the lense.

Gloria and Trevor could see the wispy blonde hairs of her bush sneaking out the sides of her panties as her legs stretched open and they talked openly about her pussy, which made Michelle feel even nastier. She could hardly wait to have Gloria's lips on her clitoris and the thought of Gloria treating her like a naughty slut in front of her husband kept running through her mind.

She was sexually aroused but still able to control her actions and take direction from Trevor. He instructed them to pose in the cushion of the high-back chair with Michelle sitting in Gloria's lap. Gloria's tanned body above the stocking tops looked delicious and she sat in the chair and under Trevor's instruction she pulled Michelle into her lap.

The feeling of her flesh against Gloria's was especially erotic and Michelle kept her thighs together, however a little blonde triangle could be seen peeping out from her panties. Trevor clicked his shutter as Gloria began leisurely caressing Michelle's breasts and Frank's cock hardened even further as he watched Michelle enjoying the attention she was receiving from Gloria.

Frank began taking photos again and when Michelle noticed, she smiled at his camera as she moved this way and that, and played up to it as Trevor moved and stood above them, so that he could shoot them from a different angle. Then, he knelt on his knees briefly, just so he could capture the soft glow of light reflecting off her superb thighs all the way up to Michelle's little panties.

As he knelt just a few feet away from her, Michelle intentionally opened her legs. She was becoming really risqué now, without prompting, and this was not lost on either man.

"Beautiful, ladies. That is very beautiful. Just keep your legs like that, very sexy, and Gloria, reach between Michelle's legs and pull her panties to the side. Just a little wider, your legs a little wider, Michelle. Yes, Gloria. Push your fingers into her blonde bush. That's beautiful."

This was the closest any woman had come to touching her pussy and Michelle reacted with a soft moan, "Mmmmmm". Gloria's fingers were so close! She wished they would continue through her bush and onto her clit. "It's waiting anxiously for you! It's right there...please touch it," she thought to herself and was disappointed once she knew Gloria was only going to tease her instead.

Trevor and Frank were laying on the charm now, and the more the better, as far as the ladies were concerned. The two men realized both girls had become quite enthusiastic, and were not slow in realizing the evening's fun had just begun.

Frank passed another glass of wine to them, as Trevor asked Michelle to come out of her panties, which she did very quickly, and instructed them to pose on top of the piano. He and Frank began snapping away from every angle, while the girls climbed as femininely as possible onto the piano top, stopping for poses as they climbed, and once on top of the piano they began cautiously posing together; as there wasn't much room and they had to be careful not to fall off. Both ladies were now naked in heels and stockings and their bodies provided an excellent contrast to the rich finish of the grand piano.

They were aroused and their pussies glistened with moisture whenever the light struck them. Their bodies were constantly in contact as they held suggestive poses for the camera. This inadvertent caressing of bodies had Michelle very worked up. Her nipples were aching to be touched and each time they were, she reacted with soft moans and whimpers for more. She had still not touched Gloria's pussy, nor had Gloria touched her's, and she felt a deep, unrelenting urge to play and be played with, but she held back, waiting for Frank and Trevor's direction.

The men talked, followed by Frank heading to the garage and bring back a tall, A-frame ladder, as Frank explained it was time for more risqué' photos. A devilish smile crossed Michelle's face as she looked into Gloria's eyes. "How do you want us, darling?" Gloria asked Trevor.

Frank set up the ladder while Trevor positioned them in a 69, both laying on their left side with their left leg stretching out straight and the toes pointed. "That's it ladies, very nice!" Frank adjusted the light stands while Trevor had each girl stretch their left elbow out and rest their heads in its hand. Each woman was now facing the other's pussy as the men began shooting again.

"That's wonderful, ladies. Pull your right leg up and set your foot squarely behind your thigh," This was a difficult pose, with one leg stretched out and the other pulled in tight to their bottoms while leaning on one arm. The girls had to hold their muscles tight for an extended amount of time so Trevor could get the right shot. The lactic acid began building up in Michelle's thighs and she wanted to complain but knew Gloria would chastise her if she did, so she kept her discomfort to herself.

"Yes! Nice! Nothing makes my camera purr like two little pussies!" he said and took several more shots. Frank brought them another glass of wine and as he set them next to the girls he could smell both pussies, their aroma was mixing together, making a delicious cocktail of sex.

"Pull your knees up higher, girls. A little more, open your legs just a little more. Now, hold it....hold it," he instructed. Each pulled her foot up tight to her buttock, opening her thighs as far as she could as Trevor clicked photos of both women's beautiful faces with the other's pussy in the frame. "That's it! Now, relax!" he told them.

Both sighed and relaxed their bodies with a smile, confident they had given the camera one of the best poses of the night. Gloria lifted her hand from her side and ran it through Michelle's luxurious hair, lifting the long blonde locks away from her face. Michelle snuggled her cheek against Gloria's hand and purred. When Gloria pulled Michelle's face toward her crotch, Michelle hesitated, found Frank's head nodding approval, and for the first time in her life lowered her mouth onto a woman's pussy.

After several licks, Gloria started to moan. "Ohhhh, fuuuuuccckkkkk. You're such a hot delicious slut. Keep going; suck my clit with your hot mouth." Gloria began diddling with Michelle's pussy as she urged her on.

Michelle was in heaven! Gloria had teased her unmercifully for the better part of an hour and finally, Gloria was giving her pussy to her and fingering Michelle's pussy at the same time! "The teasing is over," she said to herself.

Michelle pulled her face, smeared with pussy juices, back from Gloria's crotch. "Am I doing it right?" she innocently asked Gloria.

"You're a natural. Michelle. My pussy is loving your sweet, wet mouth." she replied, and watched Michelle smile and return to her pussy.

Michelle kept caressing Gloria with her tongue and at the same time, she pressed her fingers up into the mature woman's cunt and began to tentatively explore it. "Oh God, she's so wet" she thought to herself and a smile began to spread across her face as it dawned on her that she had two of her fingers buried deep in another woman for the first time. "Can I make you cum?" she demurely asked.

"You like fingering another woman's cunt, don't you? You want to please me? It's no wonder my son enjoyed fucking you!" Gloria said, speaking to her as if she were her property.

"Mmm...Yes....Oh, Yes. Oooohhh!" Michelle replied, surprised but instantly aroused by Gloria's knowledge of her son's fucking of her, and squirmed with excitement as Gloria increased the pace of her fingers across Michelle's clit.

Gloria put her hand on the back of Michelle's head and roughly pushed her face into her pussy. "Then be a good little slut and suck my clit the way you sucked my son's cock."