The Secret Garden Ch. 03

Story Info
A sweet young wife is lead into sexual discovery.
8.8k words
4.39
58.1k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter in the series. I've written it for a terrific couple that I know. As they read this, they'll know who they are. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! You're comments are welcome.

*

Michelle finished dinner with her husband, enjoying the compliments on preparing such a fine meal. She worked so very hard to please him. Today wasn't unusual. Unless they were going out or entertaining, Michelle always had a wonderful meal prepared. She loved pleasing him... It was that simple. She'd put on a nice outfit, prepare a fine meal and place it on a well prepped table.

Afterward, she would bring Frank a martini and ask him if she could anything more for him. Today, like most days, he pushed back from the table to give her room between his legs. Michelle lowered to her knees in front of him, unzipped his slacks and took him into her mouth.

Their relationship wasn't some kind of kinky Master/Dom. Instead, they were just loving wife and loving husband, and Michelle was raised to be the kind of wife that pleases her husband.

The next evening, Michelle sat at her vanity holding an ornately decorated photo album titled, 'The Secret Garden'. Frank had given it to her that very day. It was made of teak and was the size of a laptop. She unclasped a silver buckle and when she opened it the video screen flickered to life and she began scrolling through the pictures of her sexual journey....The journey in which every step of the way her husband had been by her side, leading her.

"It's so beautiful, darling. I love it," She said and quickly added. "And, I loved the old on too. You're so thoughtful, but why replace our album?"

Frank looked over her shoulder at the pictures as he brushed her long blonde hair. "It holds videos."

"But, we don't have any."

"Not yet, Baby," he replied.

She scanned through each chapter as he gently pulled the brush through her hair. She remembered each one as if it were yesterday and she felt a small tingling between her legs as the pictures came to life on the screen. Now, Frank had suggested a new chapter be written, and she was nervous about it.

"Frank, are you sure of this? Are you sure?" she asked, looking at him in the mirror with obvious concern in her voice.

A smile curled on his face as he caught her stare. This is exactly how she reacted the first time he arranged for a handsome man to come to their home for an evening of erotic fun. That was almost a year ago. "Aren't you going to suggest that the Holidays are coming up fast and maybe you should be focusing on other things?" he quipped.

"No....Yes....Oh, I don't know," she replied and smiled back at her husband.

Frank pulled her shoulders in close to his chest to reassure her. "Yes, I'm sure."

Michelle wanted this. She really wanted it. It had been months since their last adventure, their last journey into what they affectionately call their 'Secret Garden'. The thought of posing for erotic photographs with a professional photographer like Alex was exciting! "You're right of course, Frank. You've been right about this all along. I should just relax and do as you tell me to."

"That's right, baby. Besides, I can't think of a better Christmas present than a portfolio of erotic photos of you."

Michelle tilted her head back, kissed her husband and thanked him for reassuring her. She always submitted to him. It was better that way. "Why should I make these decisions when I have Frank to make them for me," she often told herself.

"I suppose it won't hurt to have a few drinks and some fun taking a few photos," she replied.

"You remember the evening I invited Max over," Frank said.

"Yes, of course I do. You were so wonderful to have arranged a 'Date Night' for me, Darling."

"Think of this evening as another night like the one with Max. Let yourself go, Michelle. Enjoy this," he said.

Michelle's heartbeat quickened after hearing Frank's comments. "Yes, of course," she responded submissively. She then added, "He's a very intriguing man, Frank. And, he is so very handsome and talented I'm sure. I worry too much about appearances, don't I?"

"Yes, but I love you for it, Michelle. Tonight, you need to enjoy him directing you and you need to be able to relax so he can do his job."

"And, so my pictures will turn out beautiful?"

"Yes, so your pictures will be beautiful."

She smiled and sighed.

Frank finished brushing her hair and left to take care of some business obligations in the study, leaving Michelle to finish preparing herself. She started to relax as she began to think of the evening in the way Frank had described it; as a "date" like the one he'd arranged with Max so many months ago.

As she ran a hot shower, she resigned herself to be everything Frank wanted her to be for the evening. She wanted to look stunning, and ran her choice of outfits through her mind one at a time. She had so many. Frank lavished her with gifts and he insisted she frequently shop for new outfits so her closet was full of the latest fashion wear.

With a large glass of wine on the vanity outside the shower, Michelle leaned back into the hot stream of water. She let out a moan of approval as the water covered her and the steam rose across her face.

Her hand moved from her knees, slowly down the soft skin of her inner thighs until they rested on her pussy. She ran her first two fingers over her clit. Back and forth; back and forth her fingers moved; flicking and squeezing it with each pass. "Mmmm" she moaned as she thought of how Alex's penis might feel if Frank let him fuck her tonight. Michelle stroked her fingers into her pussy and massaged her soapy bubbles onto her breasts, pulling on her nipples until they hardened. She brought herself to a quick climax and she felt much calmer afterwards.

After drying off, she wrapped a towel around herself and selected the outfit to wear for the night. She hung it beside her vanity, and slipped into the robe Frank had left beside her vanity chair.

Frank had told her to be sure to be wearing the brightly colored silk robe when Alex arrived. "No bra and no panties underneath. I expect you to tease and flirt and let your robe fall open several times when he first arrives. You can change into your dress when it's time for the shoot to begin," he'd told her.

It was now close to eight o'clock. She had spent the entire day nervously anticipating what might happen tonight with Alex. She couldn't guess how she might be asked to pose. But, she hoped he would ask her to expose her pussy and if he did, she knew Frank would enjoy watching and he'd make love to her after Alex left and talk nasty to her as he came in her pussy.

Finally, Michelle was ready. She was so nervous! She must have adjusted her robe more times than she could count. And, every time she walked past a mirror she stopped to primp. She couldn't keep her mind from thinking of what would happen during tonight's "date".

As she stepped out of the bedroom Frank complimented her. "Very nice," he said.

Michelle beamed a very big smile! "So, you like it?

"I love it," he replied.

"I'm feeling so naughty tonight," she admitted, nervously shifting on her feet to stop the tingling she felt in her pussy.

The doorbell rang. It was Alex. Michelle hurried upstairs. She wanted to make a dramatic entrance just like the last time her husband had arranged for her to have a date.

Once Alex was inside she caught his attention. "Hello Alex. It's so good to see you!" Michelle called to him from the top of the stairs and as she walked, she thought of how she'd teased her previous suitor in the same way. She had to walk carefully in her heels to keep her robe from opening up more than she wanted. Only enough to give him a glimpse, she said to herself. Frank had told her to flash her pussy to Alex and this was a perfect time to do it. It rode up her legs with each step down, revealing short glimpses of her kitty, and her tanned, muscular thighs.

An unexpected knock came at the door. "That should be John, my makeup man and assistant," Alex stated and after a surprised look from Michelle at the bottom step and a nod from Frank he let his assistant in.

Frank explained that John would make sure Michelle looks perfect for the shoot. He'll take care of the lighting and attend to their every need. His explanation made Michelle feel better about it and although she didn't expect a stranger to be involved, she understood the need for John to be there and she accepted it without any questions.

They sat and chatted for a while over drinks as Alex set up his laptop, looking at photos from other shoots he'd done to decide which poses he would shoot today.

John unpacked two cases, one full of makeup, the other full of lighting and Alex's accessories. When he was finished, he had a fully functioning portable vanity set up on the table in front of Michelle, complete with a large three fold mirror, light bar, brushes, and applicators and make up.

John brought Michelle a glass of wine and expertly began prepping her for the shoot.

Frank really enjoyed seeing his wife sitting in her robe, preparing for the shoot while John put the finishing touches to her hair, and make-up to her face. The robe clung loosely to her breasts and the two sides of her robe touched only across her tummy, where the sash held it closed.

As they finished their drinks, Frank could see John and Alex both eyeing Michelle up and down as she sat there in her skimpy little robe. Because their home was quite cool, the men could see her nipples visibly hardening through the robe, and because it was so short, they could just see the hint of her pussy hair under the edge where it rested on her thighs.

After some final casual conversation and pleasantries, Michelle went upstairs to change into the outfit she'd wear for the photo shoot. She wiggled into a pair of black panties. As the panty's front panel made contact with her excitable clitoris the fabric's touch sent a tinge of excitement through her crotch and persuaded her to play with herself. She slipped her finger into her wet cunt and pulled her juices over her clit, stopping just short of cumming.

She slipped into her heels and then into a very skimpy, short black dress that barely covered her boobs. While walking back downstairs she smiled at Alex and thanked her husband for inviting him. "Frank and I are so glad you came," she said.

"I couldn't turn down an opportunity to photograph a beautiful woman like yourself, Michelle, Alex answered. "I'm thrilled."

Alex asked what limits were in place for the photo shoot. "None," Frank answered and the two men carried on a conversation about the shoot as Michelle stood patiently by and John worked on the lighting equipment.

A feeling of excitement coursed through Michelle's body as she listened. She looked Alex over and her tongue slipped between her lips, the tip barely poking out between them as she felt herself becoming aroused by the two men's conversation about her.

Finally, they were finished discussing what would occur during the shoot.

Frank turned to his young wife. "You will enjoy tonight," he said.

"Mmmm, yes," she answered with a passion in her voice that was undeniable.

"And, would you like to suck Alex's cock tonight?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Frank thought of how pretty she looked as she responded to his question. He also enjoyed the way it made Alex feel uncomfortable.

The question had sent a jolt of energy through her. She'd hoped he'd ask and she'd practiced her answer in the mirror when she was changing. "If that is what you want of me, I would like it very much," she replied.

Frank told them both to enjoy themselves and excused himself to his office. Michelle walked Alex through the house, showing him the suitable places to stage the session. He decided on two or three, set up his equipment and started with some simple poses of Michelle standing and squatting in her dress and heels. She was nervous as the camera clicked and Alex was aware of this and took several breaks to allow her time to relax and drink wine and each time they broke, John made sure her makeup was perfect.

It was getting close to Christmas and the tree was up so Alex had Michelle pose in front of it. "This will make you more comfortable," he said.

"Thank you, Alex. You're so considerate. Did you know this shoot is a Christmas present for Frank?"

"I didn't, Michelle. Well then, we will have to make it a very special one with a very special title. Perhaps we should call this series, 'My Christmas Slut'."

She giggled, obviously somewhat embarrassed but also aroused by the title. "That sounds nasty, Alex. But, I like it!" Awkwardly she added, "Does that mean I'm your slut for the evening?"

"If I'm lucky," he answered.

Michelle started warming to the camera, allowing her natural exhibitionist side to take over. The wine certainly helped but it was her excitement at being photographed that drove her to pose in more suggestive ways.

Alex guided her with a strong, professional touch, suggesting poses and taking pic after pic and egging her on to do more and more. In no time at all, Michelle had her dress pulled off her tits and half way down her thighs, exposing her ass, the top of her thighs and her pussy, covered only by a sexy panty. She was surprised by how brazen she was being but she was having too much fun to want to stop.

"Alex, I can't believe I'm doing this in front of you. Oh my goodness! I shouldn't be so provocative!"

"Let yourself go, Michelle. Remember, this is for Frank," he answered, knowing his response would give her cover to be a good Christmas Slut.

Frank remained in his office. The entire house was wired with video and after pouring himself a drink, he switched on the system from behind his desk. He enjoyed seeing his sweet wife exposing herself to Alex and John. And, he was very proud of himself for setting this up. He knew that tonight she would taste her second strange cock and he was especially excited about having it all captured on his home video system and in Alex's photographs.

He had plans for his sweet wife that she didn't need to know just yet. She was still too innocent to hear them. It had been months since their last adventure, but Frank hadn't been complacent. Not at all. All things in due time, he thought as he sipped his scotch and watched his wife being seduced. He'd found Alex through a recommendation from his good friend Trevor and after a dinner meeting, he'd introduced her to Michelle. He could tell that from the very start, she was quite enamored with him and after watching the two of them flirt, he'd decided to trust him with photographing his wife, and a little more.

After the first scene, Alex suggested they continue in the first floor bedroom. He instructed her to change into the lingerie she and her husband had chosen for the shoot and to relax on the bed and to react in whatever natural way seemed most pleasurable to her. Modestly, Michelle turned away from him as she slipped out of her dress and into the lingerie and while her tits were still exposed, John interrupted and applied some pink rouge to her nipples with a soft brush.

"There....That'll make them stand out, Michelle," he told her.

She smiled a naughty smile and finished pulling the lingerie over her breasts; after which John straightened the lingerie until it fit perfectly on her. She climbed on the bed.

She thought of her husband and how his strong leadership had given her something she'd lacked as a young woman; a confidence about her own attractiveness. She knew she looked stunning. The color of the lingerie complimented her skin, giving it a glowing, healthy color and texture, and her blond hair appeared silky and soft as it reflected the pastel colors of her lingerie.

As Michelle settled on the smooth satin sheets, she began making love to Alex's camera and began lusting for him as well. She began unwittingly to stir on the bed, squirming and adjusting position. Alex's camera captured Michelle's hunger and sexual interest frame after frame. After Alex had filled up the memory stick he gave her a glass of wine. A little embarrassed at what had just occurred, she drank most of it within a few minutes.

They were now ready for the next scene; a scene that was to show Michelle in a pose that reflected her eagerness to be touched and fondled. He let her know that he wanted more raw sexual energy in this scene. "Turn it up a notch," he told her, and Michelle settled back on the bed once again.

This time, Alex began touching her between photos. He ran his hands over her body, caressing her breasts and feeling down to her legs where he slid his hands under her negligee and caressed her pussy. This was the first in months that anyone other than Frank had touched her like this and she responded with goose bumps across her body. Her pussy was already soaked, even before Alex touched her and Michelle squirmed under his touch.

In his study, Frank watched as Alex leaned over her and gave her a deep and passionate French kiss. She responded by kissing him back with her wet tongue exploring his and running her hands through his hair. He squeezed and manipulated her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger until she thought she would explode, and at that point he backed off and grabbed his camera.

Without thinking Michelle started to feel herself above the thin fabric of her lingerie as she posed. As she played with herself, Alex took a full load of photographs and announced the scene complete. She didn't want it to be. She wanted to keep going, but he was the boss.

"During this next set of poses, I want you to show me how aroused and ready for sex you are," he told her.

Michelle quickly took a last long sip from her glass of wine. "Mmmm, that shouldn't be hard," she replied.

He smiled and instructed her lay naked on the bed. "Leave your heels on, baby," he added. She quickly took everything off except her heels and laid back onto the bed.

Alex took several photos before moving in for close ups of her face and tits. He pulled her legs apart and took several of her pussy before setting the camera down. Michelle was quite aroused by her exposure and offered no resistance when Alex pushed his head between her legs and licked her labia.

She moaned as he licked up and down, sometimes in a circular motion around the outside lips, and at times stopping to suck on her now swollen button. Michelle swooned and pressed her head back into the pillows, her pussy grinding into his face, enjoying the sensations and approaching close to orgasm.

Just when she thought she would go over the edge, Alex got up and began taking more photos, his camera clicking off frame after frame. Michelle was beside herself. Her pussy was on fire and she desperately wanted his cock.

During the next break she sat on the bed drinking more wine while John freshened up her makeup and applied a light base coat to her body to ward off the glare from the lights. "You need a base coat to cover your perspiration, Dear," John told her.

He expertly applied the makeup onto her arms and shoulders and upper chest before moving his hands onto her large supple orbs where he took his time with circular motions and squeezed her tits and pulled them up and out as the makeup smoothed out her skin tone.

John then applied another layer of pink blush to her nipples before putting base coat on her stomach and legs and then onto her outer pussy lips, cleanly shaven for the shoot. He was careful not to touch her clit, knowing he might be going into forbidden territory if he did. When he'd finished, Michelle had a lustrous and even tone over her body and she was ready for more photographs.

She looked up at Alex. "You have me so worked up, Alex" she said.