The Secret Garden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are an exquisite woman," he replied, approached her, and put his mouth close to hers. Their lips found each other and their tongues touched. Michelle put her arms around his neck, ran her fingers through his hair and pushed her breasts firmly against his muscular body. Slowly, she rose up onto her knees, pulling her erect nipples up his chest. He lowered his mouth to her breasts and suckled her.

"Mmmm, yes. Yes," she moaned.

Michelle sat on the edge of the bed in front of him while he stepped out of his shoes, slacks and briefs. He was close to her and his cock was hard and erect. He handed the camera to John with instructions to take photos. As he took off his shirt, Michelle reached for only the second cock, other than Frank's, since her marriage.

John clicked away at photo after photo as Michelle wrapped her hand around its base and squeezed and pushed her hand in toward his body, stretching the skin tight. She pulled it to her mouth, the head already leaking precum and licked the underside. She looked up at him and took him inside her mouth.

"That's my girl," Frank whispered as he watched her looking up at her lover with his cock in her mouth.

Frank heard her moaning and whispering between slurps and licks. "Oh Alex. Mmmm, your cock is so nice in my mouth. Mmmm, so good."

Frank was getting more aroused by his wife's words and the nastier she talked the more he liked it. He used the zoom feature to get a better look at her face.

Her eyes closed and she took as much of him into her mouth as she could fit. But, his girth was too big for her petite mouth and she had to stop after only half his cock. She worked her small mouth around and around the tip and slurped her lips each time she pulled it out. She took turns jerking it with each hand and sometimes she would pop it against her cheek before putting it back into her mouth.

"That's it, baby," Frank whispered as he watched his pretty wife work on Alex's cock; his own cock pushing against his slacks.

Click, click, click....The camera recorded every move.

Alex was also a watcher and he enjoyed watching Frank's sexual toy licking and slurping his penis as she fingered herself to an orgasm. He could easily see that she was cumming and held her mouth to his cock with his hands on the back of her head.

A low guttural moan announced his intentions to cum. Frank watched his wife's slender hand grab Alex's balls. Alex's balls tightened and began pumping cum up his shaft. Michelle felt the first big wad shooting into her mouth. It felt hot and salty to the taste. And, it threw her into another orgasm. She continued to milk his balls as he shot more and more cum into her mouth, filling it up and then gushing across her face.

John was capturing it all.....

"Unnh....Unnh!" Alex groaned. "Take it all," he grunted.

Afterwards, Alex fell onto the bead in a sated heap, with Michelle lying beside him. "Thank you, Gorgeous." He said.

"You're very welcome," Michelle mewwed. "I'm going to change back into my robe." She added and left Alex to recover on his own.

Alex joined Frank in the study and asked him about the porn movie they'd discussed over the phone. "I'm still considering it, Alex." Frank replied.

"Sounds good," Frank replied as Michelle walked into the room joining them.

"I hope you got lots of good pictures," she exclaimed with an excited, but exhausted voice.

Michelle was very quiet after they left. "Frank, I felt a little strange about the shoot," she said. She explained that she hadn't expected there to be another man and certainly hadn't expected him to touch her and fondle her the way they had.

"You seemed to enjoy Alex during the photo shoot," Frank gently asserted.

"That was different. We'd had a nice dinner with Alex. You'd allowed us to flirt and get to know each other. I felt I knew him before I'd agreed to the session. But, tonight....John was a complete stranger and he played with me, feeling me up almost to the point of fingering me."

"I understand, Michelle. You know, once or twice tonight it looked to me as if you might have been enjoying it," Frank teased.

"Frank, that's part of the problem" she replied "I was shocked the way he touched me, but also intrigued to find out how you would react, and just how far Alex would go."

"Darling, your journey will not always be comfortable. I'll put you in some situations that will push you. You have to trust me, baby," he replied.

"I do, Frank. I trust you completely," She said and admitted they had given her a little tingle of pleasure. She admitted that it had turned her on being touched that way.

Three days later Alex brought the photos by the house, and they were exceptional. Alex had done a wonderful job, and Michelle was a little surprised at how good she looked. They both thanked him profusely for his time, patience, and skill.

Just as Frank had planned, Alex asked if Michelle had ever thought of acting, because she seemed so comfortable in front of the camera and had coped so well with taking direction and being positioned by his assistants. "You would be a wonderful," he told her.

Michelle asked what sort of acting he was talking about, and Alex replied "Soft porn or hard. Whatever you and Frank are comfortable with. It would be a private production owned by you and for your private use only. You'd own the distribution rights. It would never be shown outside of your own home."

She told Alex that she wasn't sure about it, but after a long conversation she agreed to look over a storyboard Alex promised to send.

Frank walked Alex out to his car and they talked about Michelle. "She's progressing very nicely, Frank." Alex stated as he opened his car door. "We got her to pose in front of me and a stranger. She sucked my cock without even breaking a sweat."

Alex asked Frank how he felt; now that he'd watched his wife in action twice with another man. Frank didn't tell him about their previous adventures. Instead, he played along as if this was the first time. "I'm loving it, Alex. So is Michelle. I think she's ready for the next step."

"Awesome," Alex replied.

"Yes, Michelle is doing very well. She has a submissive nature and naturally wants me to lead her. She's come a very long way." Frank added.

"I know that, Frank," Alex replied. How far would you like to see your wife go?"

Frank thought about it for a while as Alex got into his car and powered the window down to hear Frank's answer. "As far as you can get her to go. We'll do the video," He replied with a calm confident voice. "With one condition, I get to watch it all, and I have full distribution rights. Michelle will do the video. Don't worry about that."

"Great," Alex replied.

"How much are we talking about," Frank asked.

"If you want a professional production....Well into six figures," Alex responded.

"Put it together. Block us a couple months out," Frank told him.

"Deal, I'll see what I can do," Alex replied and sped off.

Later that week, Alex phoned Frank to say he had a story outlined and a date set for the shoot. Frank had him overnight it to him and he spent some time with Michelle going over the proposal. And they went out for a nice dinner to discuss it.

"Is this what you want, Frank?" Michelle asked. He told her that it sounded like a nice simple shoot. She knew what he expected of her, but part of her wanted to do it and part of her didn't. She thought about it as the evening wore on and finally agreed. "But, only if you can promise me two things....Two very important things.

"Yes, of course. Tell them to me."

"First, the movie must never leave our home," she said and hesitated before adding her second condition. "Second, I can take a few acting lesson first."

"I promise. On my word of honor, I promise."

She took his hand in hers. "Then I will do it."

"You've always wanted to act," he replied.

"Yes, and if I'm going to do this I want it to be perfect for you. I've always wanted to do some acting, you know that. It will be a cherished memory that we keep forever. I don't want to be disappointed."

"It will become a part of our Secret Garden," he added and reached out and took her hand in his.

"Yes, and we will have it to watch over and over again... forever," she said softly.

Frank called Alex and gave him the good news as well as Michelle's conditions and let him know to hold onto the date but it might change. The next day, he set up Michelle with acting lessons with a local group from a dinner theater.

Michelle jumped head first into her acting and within weeks was cast in a play with the group. With her looks and her natural ability she was a huge hit on opening night. Afterwards, Frank took her to her favorite dance club to celebrate and it was there, after a few drinks, that she declared herself ready.

"I'm ready, Frank. But, I don't want to give up my stage acting. Can I keep doing my dinner theater? Please, can I do my dinner theater and the video too?"

Frank assured her she could continue with both and he was genuinely happy she'd found a way to express herself with acting. "Nothing has anything what so ever to do with the other, Michelle." He was proud of her achievement and was excited about the upcoming porn shoot. He called Alex and gave him the go ahead.

The next week, a script was delivered and Michelle began rehearsing her lines. There weren't many to learn but she diligently practiced and memorized them within a day. The script called for a scene where she would receive a private massage in her home.

The story had her husband purchasing a private massage for his wife. It was to be a surprise and initially, two men would appear at her front door to provide the massage and would flirt with her as they described the service her husband had purchased. She would be dressed in a very sexy dress and high heels and would invite them inside.

The script had Michelle asking if the massage was already paid for and the men assuring her, "Yes, your husband has taken care of everything. He even purchased the full body stimulation rods for you."

Michelle was to act innocent, not aware of the true meaning of the 'stimulation rods and respond with "Oh? Okay then. How very nice of him."

Frank laughed when he heard that. Michelle laughed with him and jokingly said, "I'm going to get paid to have a massage, and receive full body stimulation rods as well!"

In the scene, Michelle would then go off to the bedroom, and put on a robe after she had slowly stripped out of her clothes. The two men would remind her that she should be totally naked under the robe as the oils they use would stain any clothing. She would return in a beautiful, albeit skimpy, robe and high heels and things would heat up from there.

Back to reality; the following Friday she met with the two men she would do the movie with. Their names were Victor and Mark, and they spent a couple of hours going over their lines. Nothing untoward occurred and they were very professional. She felt much more comfortable about the whole thing. Actually, she could best be described at giddy about the upcoming production.

Late Saturday afternoon a production van pulled up to the front of the house. Michelle looked out the window at the crew streaming out and knew this was the moment of truth. She gulped hard, straightened her hair in the mirror and joined Frank in welcoming Alex and a team of cameramen and assistants into their home. As the crew set up the scene Michelle talked with her fellow actors and it seemed almost surreal to her because she was having a professional conversation with two men that would soon be fucking her.

Two assistants began setting up equipment for each of the three scenes; the front door and porch, the bedroom, and the massage table scene in the living room. This created a flurry of activity as Alex calmly went over each scene with his actors. They set the room up with two video cameras on tripods and two hand held cameras to be used by the cameramen. A make up vanity was set up in the dining room. By the time everything was done, the house was transformed into a movie set.

Two monitors were put in Frank's home office and Alex suggested that he stay in the office to watch the remote feeds or remain well out of view. He chose to watch the action from his office and poured himself a good stiff drink and turned on the monitors. Each had a split screen showing a different camera's video feed. He saw the crew doing the final prep; cameramen putting on their headsets, key grips extending the microphone booms and the lighting guys making their adjustments.

All the while, a makeup expert prepped Michelle for the opening scene at the front door. An assistant walked into Frank's study with a cordless headset. He turned it on. "Alex told me to give this to you. You'll be able to hear his conversations."

Frank put it on and heard each person check in with Alex to let him know they were ready. "Camera two check"...."Camera three check"...."Lighting ready"....etc...

"Message Board ready?" Alex barked through the line.

"Ready," was the reply.

Alex yelled at the actors, telling them to take a moment to prepare. "We're on in two," he said. Michelle quickly ran through her lines in her head, finishing just as Alex shouted, "Action" and the filming began.

The crew had set up long fabric panels to obstruct the view and the lots on their street were very large but not so large that they had total privacy so the large panels definitely helped. Even so, a few nosy neighbors could make out bits and pieces of what was happening. Michelle was nervous about having her country club friends watching and she knew she'd be grilled about it that weekend during her tennis matches, but she'd committed to this and she wasn't about to back out now.

With a few nosy neighbors watching, she did the front door scene in a dress and high heels that could best be described as a cross between classy and slutty. Frank could tell from Alex's chatter that he was impressed with her. He called the scene a wrap after only two takes, and he only used two in case something happened in the first take that he didn't catch. Michelle was a natural and was enjoying herself quite a bit. Especially since several of the husbands from the homes nearby were finding excuses to be outside.

"Move along, boys. Nothing to see hear," Frank laughed as he looked out the window to see who was watching. He noticed they were the very ones that loved to be around her at the neighborhood cookouts and found ways to tease and flirt with her when their wives weren't close by. She'd never worn anything slutty in front of them before and he knew this was a special treat for them, as well as for Michelle.

Once that scene was shot, the next scene was of Michelle doing a slow strip in the bedroom and slipping into her robe for the massage scene. Once again, Frank had it all on the monitors Alex had set up in the office and it was amazing how well his young innocent wife performed for the cameras. Victor and Mark weren't in this scene so they waited in the living room where the massage table had been set up for the final scene.

Alex used three takes on this one to get several versions to choose from and when they'd taped enough, the monitors in Frank's office switched to the living room. Alex explained what he wanted from her and then yelled "Action!" and Michelle entered from the hallway.

They each said a few campy lines and then one of the actors, Mark, asked her to hop up on the table, and lay face down, but to unfasten her robe before she did. So Frank watched her lay face down on the table, with a short robe covering her gorgeous body.

Victor was one side of the table, and Mark the other. They each had a little bottle of massage oil and some hand towels. One of them started talking to Michelle, explaining that the oil was designed to prepare her skin for the massage and allow for more stimulation.

Michelle responded, "That's fine."

He also explained that they would both be working on her at the same time, and then peeled her robe away to leave her completely naked.

Alex barked out a few instructions for the cameramen, reminding them of what he wanted in the shot.

The two actors oiled up their hands and went to work on Michelle's back, massaging the oil in and working back and forth across her back, slowly moving down her back towards her bottom.

"Mmmm, that feels so good. Do the stimulating rods come next?" she asked, just as the script called for.

"Ah, no. The rods are used at the end of the massage," Mark replied.

They continued working their hands across her body, spreading the oil and rubbing it into her skin. At this point, Frank shifted his view to an overhead camera they had set up on at the top of the stairs and watched intently as the two men expertly massaged his wife; gently pulling and pushing and working the massage oil all over. And as he watched, he saw that their hands would disappear from view as they tucked them down between her lovely ass cheeks.

Michelle was very quickly becoming aroused. Frank knew the signs; her body was beginning to squirm and move in rhythm with the men's hands and he could see small changes in her expression. Her lips opened ever so slightly and the tip of her tongue was visible between them. With each working on one leg, Victor and Mark massaged her thigh muscles, getting closer and closer to her pussy. As they massaged her inner thighs, the outside of their hands kept brushing up and down Michelle's pussy lips.

Each took turns running his hand up the crack of her pretty little behind and then in a circular pattern across her ass and back between her legs, smoothly running across her pussy lips as the motion repeated.

Frank heard Alex instruct the cameraman to get a close up of her face and soon he saw the aroused look on her face. She was really enjoying all this attention.

Victor asked Michelle to turn over onto her back. She did as she was asked, and she lay there fully exposed. Her arousal was seen in her pussy to. It was moist and glistened when the light shown between her legs.

Victor and Mark pulled her legs open, letting them dangle off the table at her knees. Michelle was no longer on a script. Her mind was spinning with thoughts of fucking these two bulls and she was aroused way beyond the point of caring who watched.

Alex had the assistant with the message board write an instruction for the two men and hold it where they could see it. "Finger her," it read. Then he barked out instructions for the cameramen to get a close up of the shot.

Their fingers worked in and out of Michelle and a quick glance at one of the tripod cameras focused on Michelle's head showed that she was arching her head back, and biting her lips with the pleasure they were giving her as they stroked her pussy.

Victor then moved to the head of the table, and Mark moved round between her legs. "Are you ready for the most exhilarating bit?" he asked. Michelle just nodded her head. She wasn't acting any more. She was only reacting now.

Frank watched the monitor and listened to the campy dialogue. "We're going to strip down so we can work you over better. We sure don't want you to feel our coat sleeves on your skin, do we?"

Michelle just gently shook her head without opening her eyes. They took turns stripping out of their clothes.

"We're going to use the stimulating rods now," Victor stated. Michelle replied with a soft, "Yes...the rods. The big hot rods."

Frank knew what this meant and he squeezed his cock as he waited anxiously for them to fuck her. She was about to get two big cocks, and Frank was going to sit there with a fine drink and big cigar and watch it happen.

"Fuck her, boys," Alex whispered into his mic.