The Secret Garden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started by leaning forward over her and reaching to the center of her stomach to begin, moving in long slow round strokes as they massaged her torso. Victor was moving slowly up towards her breasts and Mark down towards her pussy.

As they straightened up Frank switched his view back to the overhead camera, and watched as Victor's hands gently glided over her breasts for the first time. Her nipples were rock hard.

Through their headsets, cameramen number two heard Alex's instruction to zoom in on Victor's hands as they massaged her beautiful breasts. He started gently kneading them, starting at the base with his fingers stretched wide and squeezing them together as he pulled them up.

As Victor worked her breasts, Mark tickled his fingers across the edge of her pussy and onto her pubic mound. His danced his fingers across the blond landing strip she'd formed that morning and back down across her pussy. He was sending her into an even higher state of arousal with each sweep between her legs.

Alex had one of his assistants write a message on a hand held dry erase board. It was for the two actors. It read, "Victor, put your cock in front of her face."

Victor's huge cock was no longer flaccid. Indeed it was now at half erect, already very large, and pointing straight out and he popped it against the table beside her face.

Michelle opened her eyes, and they widened like saucers at the sight of the big staff. She didn't need any direction; she just opened her mouth and took it between her lips. He continued kneading her breasts, pulling and pinching while the camera filmed Michelle sloppily sucking and slurping on his cock.

Victor was enjoying her performance so well that he went off script, "Yes, that's it, honey, do it, take what you want. Oh yeah, take it all in there. Fuck, you suck a cock better than any woman I ever had. Shit, you're good. Fuck yeah, do it. Yeah, put it in your mouth."

Franks watched his sweet wife close her eyes and made love to Victor's cock with her mouth. I wanted to make him shoot his sperm in her mouth and she wanted Mark to fuck her already hot cunt and make her climax. Victor stood there, holding her head with his hands as his cock pulsed and flexed in her throat. He pulled back and her mouth went with him, not wanting to let go.

Mark had his fingers working in and out of her pussy, while Victor was massaging her breasts and fucking her gorgeous face. "That's a good slut. Suck that cock," he said.

Mark's hands then stretched her legs wide apart. It wasn't in the script when he asked, "You want to hard cock now, cunt?"

Michelle wasn't acting when she pulled Victor's cock from her mouth and responded, "Fuck me...Fuck me now."

He put his cock against Michelle's wet cunt and slid it inside. He stopped when the head disappeared and asked her again. "You want all of this, Baby?"

Michelle was beside herself. She'd abandoned all pretense of acting and only wanted to be fucked by them both. She wiggled her hips as best she could to take in more of Mark's hard cock and with a mouthful of cock she whimpered a "Yes".

Mark pushed his cock all the way inside.

Frank's beautiful, sexy wife was being spit-roasted with a dick in her mouth and another fully in her pussy. Alex sent a message to camera two, "Get in close on his dick in her mouth."

On one monitor, Frank now saw close ups of Victor's dick as it slipped in and out of her waiting mouth, wet and shiny with her saliva. On another he saw Mark's cock sliding in and out of her cunt, collecting a thin band of white cream at the base. A third monitor showed his balls banging against her ass with each stroke. And, a fourth showed a wide view of the entire scene.

All the while, he could hear Alex barking out instructions into the headsets of the production crew. The assistant with the dry erase board furiously scrawled a message for the actors, 'Get her on her back' it read.

They roughly turned her over and resumed fucking her mouth and cunt. Both men were getting worked up, grunting and moaning with each thrust. They were pulling on her nipples and gently twisting them as they continued their constant push into her mouth and pussy.

Their balls were constricting, pulling back between their legs and cum was wanting to push out of their groins and up into their cockshafts. Michelle now moaned uncontrollably as she jacked off Victor and begged for his hot cum.

Frank watched as Mark's cock slowly began to disappear into her. The camera zoomed in and he was seeing up real close and very personal exactly what was happening. He watched as Mark buried himself all the way inside of her, then Frank leaned toward the monitor to see Mark as he slowly pulled out of her right before his eyes. His dick seemed to just keep coming and coming out of her hole. Finally it rested against her opening and again he slowly pushed back inside of her. Watching this was driving me Frank nuts with pleasure, and having Michelle's mouth making love to Victor's dick just added to the heat of the moment.

Michelle grabbed her own breasts and worked her nipples. Mark pulled out and when he did Michelle saw that there was just enough room for her to stretch upwards and take more of Victor's cock in her mouth. Because of the angle, she couldn't get as much of it as she desired.

Frank watched her let him go and Mark slid it back inside Michelle, He pulled out enough again for her to do it again, so she arched her mouth up and Victor pushed into her mouth and down her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and Mark pushed back inside of Michelle. This went on and on, over and over. She climaxed with so many small climaxes that she just trembled.

Michelle was going absolutely nuts as this went on. She was moving her hips, trying frantically to recapture Mark's cock as Victors's cock would go into her throat, and then she would moan like crazy when Victor would thrust it back in all the way to her cervix.

Alex told the assistant with the message board to write "Drill her now", and show it to Mark and Victor. They read the message and began fucking his co-star with greater force.

After what seemed like the most wonderful passing of time stroking his own cock and watching his wife on the monitors, Frank now watched as Mark began to drill Michelle...really fuck her hard and fast. He was riding his cock all the way in and all the way out, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Alex, just out of frame, enjoyed watching his actor's balls swing back and forth hitting her face as his dick fucked her mouth.

Her body shook as an orgasm swept through her body. She bucked against Mark's cock as he went deep inside and held it for a moment as cum rushed up his cockshaft. As her orgasm continued, she felt the first big wad of hot cum shooting against the velvety walls of her pussy.

Mark pulled out quickly and shot the rest of his big load across her tummy. "Here's your secret fluids," he grunted as he jacked off onto her.

"Lick my balls," Victor moaned and she quickly took his hairy scrotum into her delicate mouth. She stroked his cock with one of her tiny hands and it wasn't long before he shot off, sending several thick white streams of cum across her face and tits.

"Another dose for you," he announced, grabbed his cock from her hand and aimed it onto her tits.

Melissa whimpered and moaned as the two men spread their cum across her tummy, breasts and face.

"Are you satisfied with your massage?" Victor asked and guided some of the cum on her face into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she responded as she licked the salty fluid from her lips.

"Cut and wrap!" Alex shouted and the scene concluded.

Michelle was spent, emotionally as well as physically. She laid on the table for a few moments to recover and then put her robe on and went to the bedroom to clean up. The crew began quickly breaking down the gear and were out of Michelle and Frank's home in less than fifteen minutes.

With Michelle still in her bedroom, Alex came back to Frank's office and asked how he liked it. "I got my money's worth and much more," he answered.

"I'll give you 200,000 for the rights. Just sign here," Alex offered, pulled a contract from his jacket and threw it onto Frank's desk.

"In your dreams, man. In your dreams," he replied, shook Alex's hand and showed him to the door.

Alex assured him he'd have the movie to him within a week and left. After Alex and his crew were gone, Michelle showered and changed, and she returned to being the submissive, innocent girl she naturally was.

"I don't know what got into me today, Frank. That's just not like me to flaunt myself to our neighbors like I did in the scene at the front door. Do you think I was to bold?" She didn't wait for his reply. "And, the things I did with Victor and Mark... All of it captured by the camera. Oh my!" she sighed.

"Michelle, you were wonderful. You were exquisite. Put your worries away."

"As long as you don't think I'm a slut, Darling. I couldn't live thinking you thought that way about me," she replied tenderly.

"Michelle, today we were in our Secret Garden. And, nobody can enter it but you and me."

They cuddled and spent the rest of the evening reconnecting.