The Secret Life I Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me flat on the bed and crawled on top of me. He held my body underneath his as I moved my hips back and forth against his hard tool. He placed his legs outside of mine and raised his chest, supporting his weight with his arms. I lifted my ass, offering him the best angle to enter me. Instead of taking me the way that I thought that he would, he slid deep inside my pussy and began to slowly fuck me from behind. Jack was a fucking machine. My husband would have already had his orgasm, left me unsatisfied, and would be asleep and snoring. Jack was still enjoying me and looked like he could do it all night.

"Jack," I said, "I want you to cum. I want to feel you inside me. You have taken care of me twice, and now I want you to have yours. Please Jack. I want it. I need it." He lowered himself onto his elbows, reached under me, and held both breasts in one hand as he slid the index finger of his other hand into my mouth. I sucked his dark finger just like had I had sucked his dark cock. He squeezed my breasts, and the tempo slowly increased as he again began to hammer me from behind. He began to thrust faster, and I felt his body tense. I heard him moan as I felt his hot cum spew inside of me. He held me that way for several minutes, his cock buried inside me, his hand holding my breasts, and his finger still inside my mouth. I was exhausted, full of his semen, and utterly satisfied. I had no idea that sex could be that good. Jack eventually rolled over onto his back beside me. I rested my head on his shoulder and carefully held his softening cock as his warmth oozed out between my legs.

I awoke the next morning and quietly went to my room. Later, we sat beside each other in the conference room and acted as if nothing had ever happened. Anyone watching us would have never guessed what took place the night before. That evening a bottle of wine was delivered to my suite. I opened it and poured two glasses hoping that I would hear from Jack. Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and Jack walked in. We have been lovers ever since.

That was the beginning of my other life. David has no idea what is happening. I come home to him after each trip and act as if he is my new found love. I still make love to him and satisfy him. The only difference is that now the smile on my face that he thinks is for him is really in anticipation of my next out-of-town adventure.

Jack and I do not speak to each other at work or communicate in any way unless it involves business, and there is never any flirting of any kind. We will sometimes go for weeks without seeing or talking to each other. But what we both know is that as soon as we are on a trip and we finish business, I will be in his room exploring new passions as we offer ourselves to each other.

12