The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 06

Story Info
Showing them the ropes.
2.7k words
4.74
8.2k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck and Dylan offered to mow Darla's lush, front lawn.

It was a Tuesday, and an otherwise quiet day in Shady Oaks.

When they were done their work, the two young men were invited in by Darla.

This time, pink lemonade was being served. A nice, new twist.

A few squirrels danced along one of the branches in the tall, Northern Red Oak that stood just outside the dining-room window.

Buck and Dylan made note of the frisky critters, and headed inside.

***********

Before Darla could even speak, Buck was making his voice heard.

"Ms. K, we both talked and...we wanna go to a CFNM party with you and Trish," the eager 18-year-old belted out.

"Really," Darla said with a wide grin.

Buck and Dylan nodded enthusiastically.

Darla slowly took a seat at the kitchen table, and urged the young men to do the same.

"Buck, I appreciate your enthusiasm, I really do," the young beauty said, taking a sip of her sweet drink. "But Trish and I wouldn't throw you guys into the deep end just like that.

"The parties we go to, well, they're not for the faint of heart."

She chuckled, in a very naughty, seductive fashion.

Buck and Dylan swallowed hard.

"What we were thinking," Darla offered with a nurturing smile, "is to get you guys comfortable, over the coming weeks. See how you like it, and, we'll go from there."

The boys loved how it sounded like she was describing a course or a class. She did everything but hand out a syllabus.

"What, uh, what does that entail?" Buck asked excitedly, but with a bit of angst in his voice.

She smiled again.

"Well," she began, getting up from her chair, leaning up against the table.

Indirectly, her sexy legs - very much on display given her tight, khaki shorts - served as a distraction for Buck and Dylan. But they didn't lose their focus.

"I was thinking we could have a barbecue - here. Just us, Trish, and Herman. Only...in a CFNM-type setting."

The reality began to set in.

"So that means...," Dylan began, putting things together.

"You guys would be invited to undress," Darla stated, ever so calm and collected, "as would Herman. Other than that, it would be a very typical barbecue. We can hang in here, enjoy our burgers and hot dogs, play some music, maybe play Trivial Pursuit. Ever play?"

Buck and Dylan couldn't even produce an answer to that question. Their minds dwelled on the idea of being nude in front of their sexy, former teacher and current and future mentor.

There was only one catch.

"Aw, but wait. Herman's gonna be here too?" Buck complained.

Darla nodded.

"Of course he is," she replied. "Herman goes to a lot of the parties Trish and I go to."

Buck and Dylan glanced at each other, disappointed, dejected looks on their young faces.

"If it's about him being mad at you guys for hiding in the closet, don't worry about that," Darla insisted. "Herman will not give you guys any trouble. I saw to that."

Buck was not satisfied.

"No, Ms. K, it's just...," he stammered, trailing off.

"Ms. K, we're gonna feel dwarfed...alongside that thing," Dylan said, finishing Buck's thought.

Buck was more emphatic.

"It'll be like a whopper and two small fries," he quipped. "Dylan and I have seen each other's dorks and they don't even come close to what Herman has."

"He's a mutant," Dylan added.

Darla, tickled by their colorful descriptions of Herman's monster unit, nonetheless shook her head.

"Fellas, penis size has little to do with anything at a CFNM party," she stated with tremendous sincerity. "Sure, the big ones draw some stares and garner their share of attention, but what it comes down to is a guy's willingness to serve, to submit.

"That's what Trish and I are interested in. To bring you guys along, to channel those desires you guys have and aim them properly."

Her plan seemed sound, and inviting.

"But why have HIM here?" Buck persisted.

Darla grinned, and treated Buck with patience.

"Because he had the same kind of desires at his age that you guys have," she informed them. "And he can help lead you down the right path as well.

"He's a little rough around the edges, but he's a cool guy. Believe me."

They trusted their new mentor.

And putting their mixed feelings about Herman's presence aside, the thoughts of this upcoming barbecue triggered shock waves of excitement the boys had never experienced in their young lives.

***********

It was an awfully sunny day.

Buck and Dylan hurriedly made their way over to Darla's, dressed in just shorts and tee shirts.

That much less to take off, they figured.

Their hearts raced. They could hardly sleep the night before.

But their excitement was joined by a little bit of fear and apprehension when they arrived at Darla's.

For they saw not two extra cars parked out front, but four.

"Dude, I think that one is Herman's F-150...that's...Trish's Escort...but, dude, I don't know who those belong to," Buck pondered.

The Cutlass Supreme and Chevy Chevette did not look familiar.

The barbecue was a bigger draw than expected.

***********

The front door was open.

Loud, jovial conversation could be heard.

Buck and Dylan figured they should just let themselves in. They opened the screen door and walked excitedly - and nervously - into the family room, where everyone had gathered.

"Well there you guys are," Darla announced, holding a glass of Chardonnay.

She rose from the sofa and gave them a hug.

The two young men quickly scanned the room, recognizing Trish right away. Darla's mom was there, as was another woman around Darla's age.

"My best friend from growing up," Darla informed, introducing Kimmy.

Darla's mom was so sweet and polite.

She asked the two about their future plans, to the point where Darla had to interrupt and push the afternoon forward.

"So, everyone," she said aloud, as though she were making a toast. "I think we know why we're all here.

"Trish and I are no stranger to this sort of thing, but, Mom, you expressed an interest, and Kimmy, you were REALLY on board with the whole concept..."

"I was curious," Darla's mom, Gwen, wanted to clarify, not wanting to sound too overeager.

"Well, whatever the case, we are having a CFNM Barbecue today," Darla proudly announced. "We are joined by Herman, who has frequented many CFNM events with Trish and I, and these two lovely, young men, Dylan Peters and Buck Trout, who consulted with me about the opportunity to attend a CFNM-style get-together."

"Wonderful," Darla's mom encouraged, winking at the two.

"So, without further ado," Darla pressed on. "Gentlemen, if you will?"

Just like that, the two young men, along with Herman, disrobed.

The transition was seamless.

"Herman, how long were you a cop?" asked Gwen, who had fretted over her outfit that morning, finally settling on a knee-length, baby-blue skirt and ruffled bib blouse.

She looked amazing.

And she was enjoying the various snacks that were on hand, casually dipping one of her Ruffles chips into the ranch dip and taking a long, satisfying bite.

"Twelve years," Herman answered. "It was very rewarding but...wanted to get out of the city and move to more of a rural setting."

Gwen nodded with understanding.

Meanwhile, Buck and Dylan chatted with Kimmy.

The two were a bit self conscious at first. Their hands swayed in front of their privates from time to time.

Plus, the nervousness had left them feeling a bit diminutive.

"Dude, I'm as small as an acorn right now," Buck whispered to his buddy.

Dylan sympathized, and was harboring similar fears.

But Darla and Kimmy chatted it up with them, causing their skittishness to be replaced - ever so slowly - by a brimming sense of confidence.

***********

Trivial Pursuit is a board game, originally from Canada, in which winning is determined by a player's ability to answer general knowledge and popular culture questions.

Buck and Dylan had suggested they play something easier, but Darla insisted. After all, it was a party for grown-ups.

It was guys against girls, with Darla serving as moderator.

"What 'leggy' cluster of space dust in the Taurus constellation is the remains of a star that exploded in 1054?" the moderator asked.

"Uh, if it's 'leggy,' it must be called Darla," Herman teased.

"Hey, where do you think she gets those from?" Gwen asked confidently, winking at Herman, following that up with the correct answer: Crab Nebula.

Gwen seemed to have all the answers.

But Herman, Buck and Dylan aced the sports questions.

It was a competitive game, going back and forth.

The women relaxed on the sofa while the men sat on the floor. Everyone was comfortable.

"Alfred Nobel," Darla began, looking ever so sexy in her blue, cotton shorts and white tee, splashed with red, white and blue, "father of the Nobel Peace Prize, made his fortune with the invention of which powerful tool?"

Everyone was stumped, except for Gwen.

"Dynamite," she said without hesitation.

Plenty of explosives were in store on this afternoon.

***********

After the game, Darla went out to the patio to barbecue, soon after bringing in hot dogs and burgers, with plenty of side dishes on hand.

Buck and Dylan gravitated towards Darla, tickled to death when she looked them up and down, smiling her approval, and Herman lingered around Gwen, standing alongside where she was seated comfortably.

Trish and Kimmy, both dressed casually acid-wash jeans, chatted it up.

Buck and Dylan got to hear a little bit about Darla's wild college days with Kimmy, and her crazy sorority days.

Time was flying.

***********

Throughout the afternoon, the male nudity was hardly even acknowledged, with made it even sexier in a way.

In turn, the men got more and more comfortable with being completely naked.

But things began to escalate with one shimmer of light.

"What is that?" Gwen asked, as sunlight danced off her glasses.

She pointed across the room.

Everyone glanced over, but no one could tell what she was referring to.

"That," the brunette insisted, now getting up and walking over to the closet.

Some of the sunlight trickling into the family room had made noticeable a certain something that was on one of the closet doors.

Gwen, upon further inspection, described it as a glob.

"I don't know what that is," Darla said.

They picked at it, felt it, rubbed it over.

Something rang a bell with Trish.

"Herman? Was that from the day..."

She, Herman and Darla looked at each other.

"Did you...shoot all the way across the room?" pondered Darla, with a chuckle.

Darla and Trish explained to Gwen what they were referring to, the afternoon they had finally let Herman have release after 14 days of suffering.

"My daughter told me they play games with you, but 14 days?" Gwen laughed.

"Yes, mam," Herman answered.

"And he was standing right about in the same place," Trish marveled.

Gwen's pretty eyes, comically, darted back and forth between Herman and the closet, Herman and the closet...

"That's about 15 feet," she marveled. "That is awfully impressive."

Herman stood there proudly, his flaccid but immense tool hanging lazily between his legs. But he was forthright in his answer.

"As much as I wanna take credit, mam, that wasn't me," he insisted. "We cleaned up all of my...explosion."

Gwen smiled, her face flushing. Trish and Darla were puzzled.

"Then, who was it?" Darla wondered aloud.

Kimmy shrugged.

Buck felt it was the time to come clean.

Before he could answer, further inspection of the situation provided more evidence, and it all pointed to Buck.

"Wait, there's some inside too," Trish pointed out. "It's like it came from the inside of the closet, and there was so much of it, it trickled out to the outside."

She studied the inside and outside of the closet door, moving it back and forth.

"Darla, it...it was me," Buck admitted. "One of the days we were in there, I...I..."

"You were masturbating," Darla finished for him.

"Talk about cumming out of the closet," Gwen quipped, causing everyone to break up laughing.

Further explanation of the situation was needed, and Darla felt compelled to - very carefully - bring to light how Buck and Dylan were found spying, for lack of a better word.

***********

"So you two don't actually work at the zoo," Gwen wanted to clarify, taking a sip of her wine cooler.

"No, mam," Buck answered. "We were there working off a whopping 64 hours of community service. Our punishment for..."

It was understood what he was referring to.

"Well," Gwen said, providing wisdom and insight. "I think we all did our share of peeping around the time we were their age.

"Darlene?" she offered, calling her daughter by her formal name. "I don't think I have to remind you about..."

Everyone's eyes darted towards Darla.

The boys yearned to hear more.

"Another story for another time," she said with a naughty grin.

Trish's mind lingered on one aspect of the story.

"It's a shame a performance like that...went to waste," she figured, gesturing to the closet door.

"Buck, is that normal for you, to shoot THAT much?"

"Uh...I was really worked up," he offered.

Buck began to sprout a modest but noticeable erection, standing up like a short but firm fireplug.

Dylan, amusingly, backed away from his friend, providing him a bigger stage.

"I can see he's getting excited now," Trish noticed, saying what everyone else was thinking.

"Yeah, all four inches," Buck mocked, poking fun at his diminutive but fierce member.

Dylan and Herman laughed together at Buck's state of affairs, while the women looked on with interest and curiosity.

"You did say, Darla, that, some of the men at these parties, have greater exhibitionist tendencies than others?" Gwen posed.

Darla nodded.

"Well, we all know that masturbation is the act of stimulating one's own genitals for sexual pleasure," Gwen stated, her sex-education background coming to the forefront. "But I don't see why it can't be for the pleasure of others as well."

Everyone looked around at each other.

Buck, meanwhile, could only look down, at his hardened, strained shaft, pointing right back at him.

"I think Darla's mom wants you to jerk it, dude," Dylan encouraged.

The entire room clapped and cheered him on.

"I mean, I would think a good CFNM party would include at least some of that, right?" Gwen rationalized.

Buck needed no further encouragement.

The feel of his hand on his hardened member was exhilarating, knowing he was doing it in front of four horny, enthusiastic women.

"Come on, Buck, stroke that cock for us," Trish openly encouraged, with gusto.

The four women coaxed everything out of Buck, without even having to offer their hands.

Verbal taunts and encouragement were all that was necessary.

"Come on, Buck, beat that meat," Kimmy shouted.

He stroked up and down, at a feverish pitch. He was intent on providing the women an explosive display.

Sounding as though he had fully submitted and given into the moment, Buck groaned and offered a whimper:

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum..."

The women all leaned forward in their seats, not wanting to miss this. They didn't have to strain their eyes.

Buck's cumshot was majestic, a thick, solid rope followed by three more.

The clapping and cheering only intensified.

"Woo-wee! Did you see that? It went straight up in the air, and splashed right back down," Gwen analyzed, as though she was the color commentator at a baseball game.

"That was something, Buck," Trish encouraged, but in a tone that suggested there would be far bigger moments ahead.

Darla patted Buck on the rear end and - after he cleaned up the remnants of his ejaculatory display - she offered him and Dylan a chance to bring in some iced cream for everyone.

They were getting more and more used to serving.

"I am awfully impressed by you two," Gwen commented, "this being your first CFNM party..."

If this was just the beginning, Dylan and Buck couldn't even imagine what lie ahead.

There was still plenty more grilling to do at this barbecue.

TO BE CONTINUED...