The Secret Life of Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that if she was discovered, she would likely be fucked some more, and she really didn`t want any more cocks tonight. She guessed she had taken around four or five in each of her holes, and three in her mouth. Endless cocks had creamed her skin, spattering wetly across her forehead, nose, and mouth. Across her tits and belly, and running down into the fat folds of her pussy, where eager fingers had rubbed it in.

Her ass and pussy were sore now, and still leaking cum. She ran her hands lightly over her sore tits, watching as the dried cum flaked off and landed on her pussy. Even the dried stuff was trying to get in there, she thought wryly.

She rebuttoned her coat and tightened her belt as she saw her bus stop approach. Her mother would be waiting with cocoa.

...

Barbara Davis sat alone in the big house that she shared with her husband Robert and daughter Emily. Robert was having a late drink with friends at his local, but she knew the real reason he wasn`t there. He couldn`t face Emily tonight.

Their shock and horror was total when they saw her sitting on that bar stool in the club, her tits and pussy on display, and available to whoever wanted them. They had moved quickly into one of the private rooms, where they had remained, only emerging to watch big black Jermaine take her only daughters virginity.

As she watched she had felt hands on the back of her thighs pushing her legs apart. She had leant forward on a table offering her cunt to the unseen probing prick. He had entered her suddenly, fucking her as she watched her daughter Emily riding Jermaine's big fat cock. And she came, as Jermaine came, feeling the unknown cock spurting his juice into her well-travelled cunt. What kind of slut mother was she, getting off on watching her daughter take her first prick?

She shook her head to clear the image, but it was immediately replaced by a more disturbing one. Still in the throes of her orgasm, she watched her husband Robert pushing his way roughly through the crowd, his large erect organ swaying before him.

Barbara thought to call to him, knowing his intentions, but knew that that would alert Emily. Positioning himself directly behind her, he pushed forward spearing into her ass, thrusting hard and fast, desperate to orgasm before Emily could see her assailant. He came hard, gasping and wheezing as he poured his incestuous spunk into her, Emily coming too, on Jermaine`s busy fingers. And then he was gone, disappearing back into the crowd, his mission accomplished.

They had left the club by the hidden rear exit shortly afterwards.

Barbara didn`t really mind Robert fucking Emily. She was there to be fucked after all, and why shouldn't he have his fun? But it did mean that they were going to have to be much more discreet now, and only attend the club when they knew that Emily would not, or could not, be present.

Glancing at the clock, she knew that the last bus home would have gone, so she looked out of the window, and saw Emily making her way slowly home under the glare of the streetlights. She knew Emily would want cocoa, so she went into the kitchen to prepare things.

Emily put her key in the door, head full of membership lists, and the secrets contained therein.

THE END

P.S If you have any fantasies or themes that you would like to see in print, please contact me and if I like them I will build a story around them and publish. Thanks for reading!

Beth x