The Secret Life of Nudists - Carol

Story Info
Carol has a secret fantasy.
1.2k words
3.4
42.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

The summer sun streamed into the bedroom window as Carol sat propped against numerous pillows on her bed. Her clothes thrown aside; she examined herself with a hand mirror. She loves being nude and especially on wonderful warm summer days like this one. The fingers of her left hand, unfurled the delicate flesh between her spread legs. Wet with moisture, the spicy smell concentrates briefly in the matte of her pubic hair, then drifts upward toward her nose. It is a thick, spicy, sweet fragrance with overtones of vanilla and undertones of blood and lubrication that conjured her more primal desires and fill her with feelings of overwhelming carnality.

Seeing the reflection of her urethra in the mirror, she rubs the swollen flesh with three fingers causing a sudden urge to go. She would have done it right there, just to yield to the delicious feeling but it would only leave a mess to clean latter. Carol has a reoccurring fantasy of forcibly being dragged in front of throngs of shouting people, she is slowly stripped naked by two muscular men, who utterly humiliate her, and she loses control of her body.

Carol's fingers are sticky with the thin, sweet lubrication oozing from her pussy. She gently strokes the thick bulb of flesh at the top of her slit, slowly and softly, despite needing it hard. She knows she can drag this out if she is able to muster the patient. A light breeze blows through the window and cools her sweat, moistened skin. Carol spreads her lips catching the sunlight just right, so she can see into the red depths of the organ now demanding all her attention. Her pussy is a capricious creature sometimes uncooperative and unyielding, at other times a messy, painful interruption in her life and still others needful and demanding, it is a velvet pocket of pleasure. Giving more than it takes; filling her with yearning and need; it drives her to momentary lapses of reason and wantonly bestows the ecstatic pleasure of orgasm.

Leaning her head backward, she again felt the rough, hurtful hands of the two smelly, men grabbing her arms. The left sleeve of her frock ripped with the rough, loutish treatment she is given.

Carol's fingers now raced over here pussy pulling on the skin between her legs, lightly flicking her clitoris. Electric energy pulsed through her body, warmth growing in her thighs and belly. She fights and kicks them to no effect as the men are too strong. They dragged her up the stairs and across the wooden platform set for the occasion, not caring if she fell or had footing. Carol massages herself pressing her flesh with intent. She mashes her clit hard against her pubic bone smearing her juices with a sticky, oozing, smacking sound.

The men stop in the center of the platform with their captive in hand. As one let go the other replaces him holding both arms behind her. His hands are large and strong, fully capable of breaking bone. The other man is smaller than the first but large in his own right, stands in front of her. His eyes hold her gaze while two hands engulfed her large breasts and roughly abused them. A rotten grin spreads over his face, his hands move upward to her neck, caressing and squeezing her throat. Taking hold of the dress fabric, he slowly rips downward tearing it from her body. As the fabric falls away from her body, she is left with a simple cloth wrapping her breasts and waist.

Carol's right hand plunged into her pussy in a fucking motion, pumping in an out, pausing briefly to rub her clit. She feels the warmth in her stomach begin to radiate outward.

The smaller man grabs the cloth keeping her breasts from view and slowly pulls until it finally breaks free. Her grapefruit size boobs danced on her chest to the delight of the crowd who yell out,

"Strip her clean"... "Show us the wench's cunt" and "Hoist her."

Sensing the orgasm is near; Carol slows her pace prolonging the moment. With one hand she massages her pussy and clit while the other squeezes her tits and pulls her tender nipples. Her breath quickened in exquisite anticipation of what is to come.

Pulling a knife from his waist, the smaller man slides the steel into the side of her britches and quickly cuts one side then the other. Tears roll down her cheek as she fully comprehends her complete exposure to this crowd. The smaller man makes a show of dancing around her, poking her tits, poking her ass, and pretending to fuck her. There is nothing to do but stand naked before the crowd and wait for the coming indignities.

Short breaths, then quick exhales, moans and intense pleasure, the pressure in Carol's pussy rises, the heat builds as Carol inches closer.

Then something new, something so unexpected, the larger man holding her arms behind, releases them. His massive hands slide to her front and gathers the soft flesh of her breast in his hands. He kneed them first and then his thick fingers engulf her large boobs and the beast of a man squeezes so hard it takes her breath away. In one momentary exertion, her feet are lifted from the ground as she is suddenly suspending in mid-air by her breast. For a moment the crowd goes completely silent, stunned by what they have witnessed. She too, is stunned by the unexpected action but then the shear pain hits her full force and she screams from the agonizing breast suspension. Her feet flail and struggle to find footing but this only causes more searing pain in her boobs. Her screams are like a release for the crowd and they applauded the spectacular feat of strength and showmanship. Her feet eventually returned to the platform where she is quickly turned around by the two men.

The larger man lifts her at the waist; her head away from the crowd, her arse towards it. Standing aside her the smaller man, digs his fingers into her crack and spreads her arse cheek for the crowds pleasure. He spits into her arse and rubs the spittle in her hole while grinning to the crowd. The humiliation is nearing a crescendo. Putting her down she is turned to the front again and the larger man squeezed her arms so her shoulder blades nearly touched in the back. This causes the chest and her large breasts to thrust forward. Cruelly, the smaller man pinched her nipples, slapped her tits and finally punched her breasts treating them like two common muslin bags. She breaks down weeping from abuse and humiliation.

Finally the two men, one on either side grab her waist and hoist her to theirs. Both men take a leg and pull it wide, displaying her pussy to the cheering crowd. With no reserve of dignity left, her restraint gives in and she pisses herself, first down her arse onto the platform and then more forcefully onto the crowd of onlookers. The crowd cheers with delight. As the spray arcs into the air, she feels like someone is pinching her nipple.

Is it that fucking, small man or is it....me? Then....Orgasm.

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers