The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

They turned to face the other two on the bed, where they saw Donna slowly stroking Diana's slippery shaft. It was still almost fully hard, giving just a little bend now. In her post-orgasmic daze Diana was kissing and licking the giggling beauty's face, cleaning her of the cum that stained her chin and cheeks, and they felt a pang of jealousy for the attention Donna was getting.

"What'll we have them do, hmm Donna?" she said, looking rather languid now after having climaxed so thoroughly.

Donna shrugged with another giggle, so Diana leaned in and whispered in her ear. Donna nodded with a mischievous grin.

"Shelley... lie down over there," she said as she pointed at the foot of the bed where Diana had kneeled moments before.

Shelley laid herself down at their feet, her pert C cups jiggling softly as she settled down.

"Come here, Audrey," Donna said as she leaned forward, reaching over Shelley to tilt that glass. She slowly poured thick cum on her, starting below her belly button and covering her slender hourglass figure in dripping goodness.

Audrey knew just what those two had in mind, so she kneeled over Shelley and got to work lapping up that mess. It was a slow job, with Shelley giggling all the while at the light sensation of her tongue on her body. Audrey got every drop, though there was still a wet film shining on her skin. She got back to her feet while Shelley turned to face Diana.

"Okay, that was good," Diana said. "Now Shelley... undress Donna."

Donna's expression changed as the tables were turned on her. Shelley got up and creeped up the bed towards her with the sensual grace of a jungle cat, and as soon as she was close enough she slid her hands up Donna's thighs, gathering her black dress as she slowly brought it higher and higher. Donna lifted her arms as that lovely gown was removed and tossed to the side.

Audrey caught on fast and already had another of those glasses in her hand as Donna's little black thong was tossed to lie on the floor with her dress.

"Good, yes... Lie down, Donna. Now Audrey, pour. Shelley... lick." Diana was reaching for that bottle of champagne, looking to have an expensive drink with her show.

Audrey poured just a little bit of that pearly seed, letting into drip onto the mound above Donna's crotch. It slowly ran down on to her clit, which Shelley wasted no time in hungrily licking, her appetite for Diana's cum not yet anywhere near sated.

"Oooh," Donna moaned as she clenched her legs together. She'd never felt another girl's tongue there, and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"Come on, don't be a wuss," Audrey said. Diana nodded her agreement, though the only sound she made was that of her swigging the crisp champagne out of that bottle.

Audrey poured down another dollop, which Shelley lapped up with a playful squeal. That time Donna overrode her urge to resist, letting her tongue get to every bit of that warm fluid. It tickled at first, but the feeling soon became very pleasing, as evidenced by her quiet, steady exhale.

Audrey laid on plenty more, this time thickly coating Donna's clit and lips. As Shelley busied herself Donna writhed and moaned, those hungry flicks of her tongue doing wonders to her. The pearly cream washed over her pretty little shaven pussy wonderfully, causing tingles of bliss to run up and down her spine.

"Aha, I told you they were a pair of dykes," Audrey said. She started to steadily pour a thin stream right down onto her hungry little sex, giving Shelley a stable feed to keep her licking.

"Ohhh, god," Donna moaned. She rocked her hips gently, her motions and the flickings of Shelley's tongue letting some of that cum find its way deep into her. It tingled as it entered her core, intensifying her sensations. Bizarre fantasies of Diana's long cock plunging inside of her, spilling its seed impossibly deep into her womb, materialized in her mind's eye.

Shelley slid a finger into Donna's slit and rubbed it against her G-spot as Audrey began to drizzle down the contents of a second glass. It entered her more easily now due to that gentle penetration, and within moments the exotic little beauty was cumming all over Shelley's lips.

"Oh fuck, that's... keep going," Donna helplessly moaned. Shelley suckled on her clit roughly as she continued to rock Donna's G-spot, until the girl could take no more and started to retreat from the sandy haired beauty's mouth. She laid there gasping, hands trailing up and down her body in ecstacy as with a sly grin Shelley wiped some of that precious cream from her lip.

"Well... That was beautiful," Diana said. With a 'clunk' she set down that champagne bottle and got off the bed, and the girls turned to her to see that she was wriggling out of her tight denim skirt, pulling it off over her head as she couldn't pull it down over the huge hard-on she'd gained during that naughty little cum-play show. She tossed it on the floor and posed before them, her shaft throbbing steadily as it jutted way out, daring them to advance.

The girls gravitated towards their nude idol, ready for another go at extracting that prized liquid ambrosia.

That sort of play continued well into the night, and it wasn't until the four girls heard the taunting chirps of birds announcing the sunrise outside Audrey's window that they decided to rest.

Chapter 8

It was Sunday evening, two days since that chance meeting with Diana, and somehow Jenn's libido had gone through the roof. She'd been playing with herself almost constantly, not even bothering to leave her apartment other than for work, so the entire weekend had been a write off. She tossed that metallic pink toy across the room onto her bed, where it landed softly in front of her pillow. As cherished as the item was to her, she was sick of the sight of it.

This is all because of Diana, I know it.

She sat at her desk, dressed comfortably in just her panties and an old t-shirt. Texts and notebooks for a class she had the next morning were scattered in front of her, unopened since the moment she'd placed them there, which was hours ago. She couldn't focus on anything when there was that persisting nagging craving. It seemed her body had imperatives of its own.

She's out there, in this city, right now. My secret ex-girlfriend... the only person I've ever needed. I cut contact with her long ago so I could move on with my life, but now she's back and it seems I can't even function. Damn her!

It was starting to look like avoiding Diana wasn't going to work any more. Jenn was already suffering, so was there still any point in pretending she didn't exist? That option went out the window the moment they ran into each other at work. She reached across her desk and picked up that crumpled ball of paper, then spread the creased sheet out on the hard cover of her textbook, taking her time to restore it to a flat state.

Jenn took a deep breath, then picked up her phone and entered that number. After a couple rings someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi... is this Diana?"

"Yes it is. And you are...?"

"It's Jenn. Jenn Albrook."

"Ohhh, hi! Jenn. I'm glad you called."

"Uhm... you're welcome. I mean, uh, you asked me to on that note you slipped me, so..." Jenn flushed slightly. She wasn't usually the awkward type.

"I certainly did. So are we going to get together and catch up, or what?"

"Sure. Yeah, that would be really nice."

"Okay. How's tomorrow sound?"

Tomorrow. Jenn felt her heart flutter... was it with gladness, or something else? "Okay. I have a paper to hand in, but after that I guess I'm totally free."

"Right. We could go to a place I know, down by Church and Main Street. Kind of a club, though it isn't very busy on Mondays. Unless... you're all partied out after the weekend?"

"Hah, well, actually I didn't really do anything this weekend," Jenn said as she found herself glancing guiltily at her metallic pink vibrator.

"Okay, good. Now you have a second chance. With me." Pause. "Duhm, I mean a second chance at the weekend, accompanied by me. Haha!"

Jenn's cheeks flushed. Was that a Freudian slip or just an outright tease? "Right, haha. I need it, too. Referring to weekend-type activities again... not necessarily something else. Heh..."

"Haha, right. Well I've got to let you go now Jenn. I'll call this number tomorrow... at around say, six?"

"Yeah sure, six is good."

"Great. Buh-bye Jenn."

"Bye..."

Chapter 9

- OMG, i cant believe u guys just let me sleep thru all the fun

- Well what can I say Stacy, you were totally loaded and passed out basically the minute you saw my bed.

- k whatver, so what was it u wnted 2 tell me

- Well, I kind of noticed that maybe Diana is taking a preference to Donna.

- lol really?

shes so boring

- Yeah. She gave her a lot of attention.. I won't go into too much detail. But I don't think we can have Diana playing favourites.

- unless its one of us lol

so dont invite her out anymore

- Haha... exactly. Let's start leaving her out.

I'm glad you were able to see things my way, Stacy.

- np audrey like u said, its all about the big picture

- Exactly. So apparently Shelley's band is playing a show downtown this Wednesday and Diana wants us all to come out... let's not tell Donna.

- i was gonna c other ppl wednesday

- So you're gonna miss out, again? :p

- lol no ill cancel

- I'll text you the details later.

- kk

did anyone actually have sex with her this time

- No, as usual it was all oral and stuff. Speaking for myself, she'd never actually you know... 'fit' inside me.

- ya same, way too big

maybe not for erica tho

- No I heard she and Erica tried once, and it was too big for her even. I mean it fit, but she didn't really enjoy it.

- o that sux

its nice tho isnt it

- God, is it ever.

Well I g2g, later Stacy

- bye

Chapter 10

Diana stood in front of her full body mirror, assessing the outfit she'd chosen for the night. It was a cute red dress, the sleeves long enough to just cup her shoulders. It was hard finding outfits that flattered her, as her sizable chest made most clothes drape around her, hiding her slim body and visually adding pounds. That red dress was great though, very flattering indeed as it clung to her torso so every slender curve of her could be discerned while it accommodated her vast chest. The neckline dipped low, revealing plenty of her expansive creamy cleavage, then hugged the round surfaces of the covered bottom halves of her bosom beautifully before outlining the slender hourglass of her body. It stopped flirtatiously high though, well above her mid-thigh, so she had to be careful not to reveal anything 'odd'. Under the red dress she handled that unique situation with a pair of tight fitting spandex booty shorts which held everything firmly and inconspicuously in place.

A lusciously kissable application of red lipstick matched that dress, and above that her tightly curled long blonde locks were tied into a ponytail which swung girlishly with her every movement. Upon her legs she wore knee-high leather boots, feminine yet rusticly brown.

If looks could kill she ought to have been locked in a cage when she'd dare wear such a sexy getup. She wasn't holding anything back, for tonight was the night she would be properly reunited with Jenn Albrook, her first lover.

Six seemed like a pretty crowded number, but the thought of adding Jenn to her little harem of lovelies was just divine. When they were starting high school she was very pretty, in fact out of their entire high school she was second only to Diana... But wow, seeing her now at twenty one in that naughty little waitress getup was something else entirely. The years had been extremely kind to Jenn, gifting her with a knockout body that put the rest of her group to shame. She was more gifted than all but Erica and Stacy, and she had the advantage of youth over the former and a less outrageous set of proportions over the latter.

Maybe it was due to all the time they'd spent together years ago... As her biological parents said in that letter she'd received at age twelve, a repeat partner of hers would become more 'fertile', like herself, as part of the process of becoming the female counterpart to what she was. Since an abundantly blessed body was something they seemed to share, perhaps that figure of Jenn's was her fault then. And it would follow then, that if she weren't being shared by five different women, the same would probably be true for whichever one of them she chose.

It was all very interesting to think about but the clock was ticking and she had a date to meet. As far as Diana was concerned quantity beat quality, so she grabbed her purse and set out with the goal of seducing another young lady into her harem.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers