The Secret Lives of Goddesses 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
655 Followers

Genera wimpered helplessly, growing very tense at that touch. She was reaching new levels of arousal in Jessica's hand, yet her kiss was becoming distracted and uneven, hesitant.

"Do you find me strange?" Jessica whispered.

Genera backed up a little. "Yes. Strange... and wonderful."

"We are the same. There's nothing to be afraid of." Jessica used the space she'd gained to slide the straps of her dress off her shoulders. "Let me show you..."

Genera's eyes widened as those lush overabundant breasts were revealed. Her hesitation had been spurred by thoughts of Drea, who would surely be disappointed when she found her goddess had found something better, but the sight of Jessica's divine body had erased the notion from her mind. Every movement had those impossible prizes quivering high and unaffected by gravity, and her suckable nipples had come to hard, excited points. Maddened by lust, Genera dove in, lavishing those magnificent globes with worshipful kisses as she ran her hands over the smooth, soft skin.

Jessica chuckled softly, enjoying the unrestrained indulgence of the younger goddess. She ran her hands up and down the clothed part of her tanned body, finding the spot where her sarong was tied. She released the folds slowly, giving Genera plenty of time to continue.

She lifted away the outermost layer of translucent pink. Genera's attention waned and she looked up, awaiting instructions.

"Now you."

Genera got to her feet. Finally Jessica could see some of that member peeking out, though it was mostly hidden and bent uncomfortably low. Still seated comfortably on that pillow, she held the end of Genera's sarong up and motioned for her to spin and shed the clothing. Around and around she went, and layer after airy layer settled around her, gradually turning the sarong tantalizingly translucent, revealing the dark circles of her nipples, the outline of her shaft. When there was little left the stiffness of her erection was able to fight the oppressing fabric, standing out bold and proud.

When Jessica had pulled away the last sheaf Genera stopped and struck a pose before her. Though the jostle of her plump tanned breasts was momentary that long heavy rod swayed and nodded still, beckoning.

"My, you are... gorgeous," Jessica said as she got to her feet. She slowly approached, pushing her dress off her hips. It fell to the floor, leaving her in just her thong panties.

For a moment they just stood before each other, eyeing each others bodies like hungry animals. Jessica's gaze was locked on Genera's cock, the sight of which made her run her tongue over her lips hotly. She wanted to tuck that throbbing beast into her mouth, to feel the heat of Genera's desire.

"I... I will do whatever you wish, Jessica."

Though she still wasn't quite sure what she wished her to do, Jessica stepped forward, lying Genera's hardness up between their breasts so they could have another kiss. Their hands trailed up and down their bared forms, relishing the perfection of two bodies created for pleasure.

Slowly Jessica stepped back. One leg after the other, she gracefully got to her knees before Genera, wishing to get a closer look at her lusty tool. She was no stranger to the huge cocks of goddesses, but then for twenty years she had only known one. Her curiosity was great. Tossing a long lock of orangey hair over her shoulder, she took her in her hand gently, very slowly sliding it down as she tilted left and then right, inspecting every angle. Genera was about the same immense size and thickness as Marla, though hers was just a bit less perfect than the ruler-straight ram rod that had sired Jessica. It fattened and bent upwards ever so slightly in the middle, and its vascular details were more irregular. It was a dark mocha brown like the rest of her, and Jessica thought it was absolutely beautiful.

She offered a couple more spirited strokes, her gaze focusing on that taut pink head as she licked her lips readily. She took the plunge. Genera moaned joyfully as the hot tip of her cock slid between those gorgeous lips, the unmistakeable caress of tongue making her knees buckle slightly.

With a tilt of her head Jessica took more of her in, filling her mouth completely, gulping steadily in rhythm with her strokes, which now spanned the full length of her shaft. Her free hand had found its way inside of her thong, where with circular movements of her wrist she teased herself. Genera shut her eyes, immersed in the blissful sensations.

As she continued to give those expert motions Genera surrendered just a few early drops of her precum. When it touched her tongue Jessica stopped, looking up at her in surprise as she held it in her mouth, taking in the unexpected taste. Genera just blinked, unsure what about it could have made her give pause.

Whatever it was it pleased Jessica greatly. She was grinning like a little girl with a new toy as she rose to her feet once more, sliding her thong down her legs as she went. Her fingertips still gently held Genera, just at the tip. With that light touch she guided her to the luxurious bed, giving a tantalizing view to her from behind of her rocking hips while the sides of her wondrous round breasts could be seen bouncing against her slender torso with each step.

Genera sighed softly as Jessica led her, barely able to believe how well the night's surprise visit from another goddess was turning out and barely able to contain her pent up desire. She was biting down on her bottom lip in abject lust as she gazed over Jessica's form, hungering to experience more of it.

Jessica let go, leaving her cock swaying and throbbing hard. She laid herself down on the bed, her legs parted just enough to convey what she wanted. Genera was overjoyed. She knelt before Jessica, crawling toward her supine form as she held herself with one hand, guiding herself home to that perfect little cleft.

"Mmm, yes... give it to me," Jessica whispered, her eyes fixated on the sight of Genera as she slowly used her tip to spread her lips. "Give me all of it..."

Genera was wondering just how much of it she'd be able to take. Her thoughts were pushed aside by the sensations of Jessica's warmth enveloping her, soft yet fitting like a tight glove. As she was gradually filled Jessica fell back against the sheets with a sigh of pleasure. "Oh, my... that feels so very good... you have a huge, beautiful cock, Genera!"

"Ohh... oh yes, god, yes," Genera squeaked. With every inch she sank herself her surprise increased. The last few inches were significantly tighter, but somehow, amazingly, their hips met.

She collapsed over Jessica, barely able to believe it. It felt so perfect. "Yes," Jessica said as she slid her hands down Genera's side, her voice filled with passion. "This is how it is when goddesses make love! Now fuck me with that beautiful cock!"

Genera anchored her elbows at each side of her head and began to do just that. There was no need for tenderness now... wanting to prove herself, she started with long driving strokes. "Ooh, babe," Jessica moaned. She was her first lover since Marla, and so far there was nothing to be disappointed about. The slight bend and fattening middle of her cock felt wonderful as it surged in and out of her.

She shut her eyes and while writhing in slow pleasure let her arms flop down on to the bed. Genera was grunting and exhaling with each pass, giving everything she had, spurred on by the blissful smile on her face. The brass frame of that bed was creaking along with the soft sound of their colliding bodies.

Seeing Jessica's chest jostle with each impact, she wanted to stop and touch, to admire her divine body. It was a welcome break for her tense thighs as she sank her cock in deep and held it there, then running her hands all over those mountainous heaps. Jessica wrapped her legs around her, cherishing the feel of that huge cock pulsating so deep within her. "More... give me more..."

Dropping those burdens jigglingly back onto Jessica's chest, Genera again steadied herself and renewed her efforts. The sweat was starting to drip down her temple as she did her best to satisfy that demand.

Eventually she started to slow, her thighs burning from the repeated exertion. Jessica would have none of that; swiftly she pulled Genera close and rolled her onto her back, taking her place on top. Genera was rapt by the sight of her as she began to climb and descend her searing length. The sensations she felt were beyond belief. "Oh... oh my... you... oh god!"

Jessica's face was pursed with concentration as she pushed onward, guided by the pleasure she was taking from the young lady beneath her. She leaned forward, steadying herself in much the same way Genera had, giving faster motions that never let more than half of that rock hardness go. Genera grabbed ahold of her hips, pulling herself up into each thrust. The sight of Jessica's chest throttling with every impact was astounding.

"Ho, yes, yes, god yes," Jessica groaned, beginning to clench the bedsheets in her fists as her motions shortened more, focusing the end of Genera's cock on a very specific region within herself. "Don't stop, don't stop," she said, her voice high and airy as she reverted to her native English tongue.

Genera just nodded, frantically rocking her hips to keep up as Jessica began to melt. She was awed by the sight of that firey haired beauty as she selfishly used her to induce her own climax.

"Gahhh...!" suddenly Jessica plunged all of Genera inside her. She was deep into her orgasm. Genera no longer had the will to move -- the mere sensation of that quivering, all-enveloping tightness milking her entire length was so sweet she was utterly subdued. It made the cum boil at the base of her cock, which began to throb hard, on the brink of release.

Breathing heavily, Jessica suddenly gave a couple final thrusts of her hips, then rocketed off of Genera, leaving her wet and rigid to the open air. Better not risk it. Need to be sure... it was only a taste, after all.

Genera was sitting herself up, desperately wanting to plunge herself back into Jessica to finish, but before her rear even left the bed the end of her cock was deep in Jessica's mouth. She was helpless to the expert motions of the experienced female, and within a moment it was over. She fell back onto the bed, writhing on the sheets as she came with an intensity she'd never before felt.

Jessica didn't miss a drop. She noted the unexpected taste of Genera, her suspicions confirmed. It was only a few gulps before her flow began to wane, and though for a human it was a sizable load to her it seemed it was over as soon as it had started. Yet still Genera was in the throes of total ecstasy, despite her depletion.

"I can't believe it," Jessica whispered. "This, I didn't expect at all..."

Genera hadn't a clue what she meant. She never had a chance to ask either, as Jessica slid herself back onto her seizing member, and the post-orgasmic sensations were unbearably strong.

"I'm the goddess of this temple now," she said. She was starting up again, taking Genera against her will. "Worship me..."

"Uhh...! Yes, Jessica!"

Chapter 10

Jessica awoke to the golden morning sun beaming down onto her face through a crack in the drapery. The bed was a messy tangle of sheets and limbs. With her hair finally let down from its high ponytail, Genera's curly locks were mingled with her own like fire and ash. Her eyes were puffy from the night's rest, but she was fully awake and staring enchantedly at Jessica.

"I have been watching you for a while, now," she said.

Jessica turned onto her side to face her properly. "Mmh... really." It was plain to see, by the look on Genera's face, that she was adored.

"Yes. I still can't believe it. What we did..."

Jessica nodded, giving a faint, sleepy grin. The previous night's doings were still fresh in her head also... Though with the heat of the moment behind them, some of her actions seemed strange. It was unlike her to become so dominant, to command Genera to continue until exhausted to her limit. They had carried on for hours into the night, with Genera worshipping her as her own worshippers did her.

...Yet she knew it would happen again. After all, despite what the priestesses thought, there was a big difference between herself and Genera. It was something that she would have to explain to her very carefully, and probably soon.

But first there were other matters to tend to. Genera was snuggling herself up against her, trailing her hands lightly along the curves of her sides. She parted her lips just slightly, wanting the touch of Jessica's, who accepted that kiss as she lightly palmed that soft, warm weight that was rapidly expanding against her thigh.

***

"Ahh, good morning Drea," Dorcia said. She leaned against her broom for support, taking a moment's rest from sweeping the temple grounds. "Was your day away restful?"

"Yes, it was quite." She began to continue towards the temple entrance, only to be blocked by Dorcia, who swiftly sidestepped into her path. "Uh...?"

"Do you think you might take a few more days off?"

"What? Why? No, I must see Genera."

Dorcia sighed, having hoped the conversation wouldn't go in this direction. How unforeseen it was, for Drea's enthusiasm to be unwelcome! "Ah, child..."

"Please, let me in. People are staring." Drea was dressed to please the eyes of her goddess, not the staring men outside. "Why are you doing this?"

"It is the headpriestess' orders."

"Why?"

"Ah, child... So you haven't heard? Yesterday a traveller arrived. By the heavens it is hard to even believe, but she is a goddess too! Why, I saw it with my own two eyes when she hurled that block to the stars," she said, waving a hand at the gaping hole in the road where Jessica had pried loose the masonry. "She must have come to see our Genera." Dorcia began to sweep again, smiling placidly. "Such good fortune..."

"So I... I should worship them both?"

"Oh no, no no no. Hmm... Unless, that would please the goddess-Jessica... But I believe they are busy enough as it is. A child of their kind will surely be among us soon."

"I... I see. Very well, then. I will return home." She turned, eyes lowered sadly. "When... If... I am wanted again, please tell me. I will be waiting."

Crestfallen, she headed homeward. Dorcia continued with her daily chores, seemingly oblivious to her disappointment.

***

"Oh my goddess, yes," Genera gasped. She was deep inside Jessica, emptying herself into her for what must have been the sixth time in the twelve hours since their first meeting. She started to relax, letting herself lie over the pale beauty as the last of her orgasm faded.

"Mmm, babe," Jessica said, brushing a thick lock out of Genera's face. She was smiling lazily in the afterglow of her own climax. She traced a toe up the back of the young beauty's leg, relishing the feel of that lengthy hardness as it remained buried within her. "You're pretty good at that."

Genera nuzzled into her neck. "I mustn't disappoint my fellow goddess."

Jessica nodded slowly. She couldn't fight it anymore - it was time to tell her the truth. "Genera, about that. We need to talk..."

Smiling languidly, Genera looked up at her. "Talk...? I suppose now that we've made love, there's time this morning for talk..."

"Yes, heh..." It was going to be a difficult conversation. As Genera softened she was able to shift her position more comfortably to lie on her side. "Darling... I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but then, there is no one else who knows enough to do so."

"What is it?"

"You... you aren't a goddess..."

Genera was silent for a moment, her gaze unflinching. Eventually she spoke, "I am not one?"

"No. I'm sorry, but you aren't."

"But... but, I'm-"

"Yes, you're built like one. You definitely are. I don't quite understand how you can be, uh... the way you are... But I can guarantee it for you. You are human."

"What makes you say this?"

"I tasted it. There is something very distinct about the seed of a goddess. It's... a tingle, a warmth, I don't know how to describe it. And there's always a lot of it. But you don't have it."

Genera was disappointed, but not to the extreme. She nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I see." She sighed. "You know, I think part of me didn't believe I was one either. I always had a doubt. That doubt was true... I'm just a girl."

She sat up, the bedsheets falling off of her dark torso. She turned her back to Jessica and began to tie up her hair. "That doubt made this news easier to swallow. But the priestesses will be disappointed. Everyone will be disappointed."

"They don't have to know," Jessica said. She crawled over to sit beside Genera, resting a hand comfortingly on her thigh. "I can keep it secret."

Genera dropped her hands back onto the mattress, her hair secured. She was staring at her knees, no longer feeling she could look Jessica in the eye. After a thoughtful pause she spoke quietly, "it's good that you told me this. I would have brought such disappointment to everyone when my worshippers do not sire... and when, if, I produce children, they are not divine."

Jessica gently took Genera's chin and guided her to gaze to her face, wanting her still to look upon her. "Look, sweetheart... this isn't all bad news. There's a bright side to this."

"And what is that?"

"You and I, we aren't the same species... and that means, that what would have been brief... can take as long as we wish..."

"I... I don't understand?"

Jessica was grinning with genuine delight as she explained. "I couldn't have your children. We can have all the 'fun' that we want, for as long as we want."

Genera slowly began to smile. "You... you would still like that? You still want me?"

"Sweetie, I'd already known the moment I tasted you. And I definitely like you... and I definitely want more."

Genera smiled, looking away bashfully. "That does make this easier."

Chapter 11

With the fairytale life of worship behind her, Drea had to fall back on old routines. She took her place beside Laene at that stand, where for almost their entire lives they had tended to their families' trade. Their mothers and grandmothers were the best tailors on the island, and ever since they could speak she and Laene had the duty of trading their wares. Grooves were worn into the sandy dirt where for years they had stood.

"Ah, Drea," Laene said. "Finally. It's been difficult trading these all by myself." Her tone was playfully curt, but she smiled warmly.

"Yes," Drea said sheepishly, "I'm here again, as I always was before..."

Laene patted her back and they shared a look. Seeing the hurt in Drea's eyes, she decided it was not enough, and they shared a long hug.

"I'm sorry I was cross with you," Drea said. "It seemed like my duty at the time, to keep us both with Genera."

"Don't worry about that, it's behind us now. Are you okay, though?"

"I... don't know. I'm sad to return to life as it was before... as it is again. It was good to be special, to be chosen." She looked upon the pretty and familiar face of her lifetime companion. "But it's also good for us to still be friends."

***

Jessica had preferred to stay out of sight now that word had spread through the village of her arrival, yet the priestesses insisted that she come with them to the market. They primarily intended to get her new clothes, as she needed more than just the contents of her suitcase to live, and it seemed prudent to wear something more in tune with her new surroundings. She was looking forward to wearing the same sort of flowy light things Aerotia's resident goddess wore - she thought Genera's clothes were beautiful, and delighted in the fact that they were very quick to take off.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
655 Followers