The Secret of Bond Manor

Story Info
18-year-old Amber discovers the Manor's secret.
1.5k words
3.87
58.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber looked up to the hill and smiled at the flags that snapped in the breeze. The high walls that supported their presence, held a secret. A secret that only those over the age of eighteen knew. Amber knew there was something special happened within those walls. A manor house was perched on the very top of the hill within the walls. It presided over the small village and valley below.

Amber had lived in the village all her life, and tomorrow she was turning eighteen. Tomorrow she would also finally learn the secret of what happened inside the walls of Bond Manor the first Saturday of every month.

Only girls that turned eighteen in the village in the previous month were invited. No one had ever declined in the history of the village.

Everyone in the village was excited because this time, three girls would be staying in Bond Manor for the day. No one could remember the last time that happening. Usually the Manor entertained only one girl; on very rare occasions – two, but tomorrow three young maidens would learn the secret.

The morning came very quickly as the three girls were given a herbal sedative the night before. And when they awoke they were then given a stimulant – a red sweet drink – which brought a mild rose colour to their cheeks.

As the three girls waited impatiently, dressed in white tee-shirts and pink shorts, they giggled nervously at the Manor house's ancient gate. They could hear music coming from inside. Then they heard the clunk of the locks being undone and the initial creak of hinges as the large wooden gate slowly opened.

They remained motionless. Then recognised the Town Major walk out to great them. He was smiling and said, 'Welcome girls – today is your first day of enjoying yourself and sharing yourself with anyone of the village that you like.'

The girls giggled.

'Please come this way,' said the Major as he opened the gates wide and gestured with his arm to proceed before him.

The three girls walked through the open gates and down a long cobble-stone corroder that emptied into the Manor courtyard. They heard the music grow louder as they walked out of the corroder and into the warm sunlight of the courtyard.

Amber gasped. Her two village school friends, Vicky and Lisa froze for the moment and couldn't believe their eyes. They stood there, wide eyed and gob-smacked.

For there in front of them, some sitting; some standing; others walking towards them smiling; were all the male members of the village – all naked!

The Mayor dropped his robe to reveal his naked body. His cock was thick, swollen and looked well indulged. His balls were obscured by wiry dark pubic hair. People from the village – teachers; police; plumbers; lawyers – walked to Amber, Vicky and Lisa and started to caress them and slowly remove their tee-shirts. Amber let out a faint cat growl from the back of her throat as her favourite teacher, Mr. Sloane, gently lifted her tee-shirt up and over her head, revealing her pert firm tits. Amber's nipples were puffy ones and she always wanted nipples that went hard like her friends. Mr. Sloane saw Amber's puffy's and licked his lips. He looked at her and winked.

Then the Mayor announced that this was Amber's, Vicky's and Lisa's coming of age day, and that they could fuck anyone here from the village that they wanted. If they didn't then that was alright, but they had to leave immediately.

The girls felt hot. The red sweet drink they were given earlier was kicking in good and proper. Increasing heart rate; reducing inhibitions; and creating a warm caring feeling in them towards others.

Vicky, a short plump girl with big heavy tits, removed her shorts and took the Mayor by the hand and walked over to the lawn. Lisa was pulling hard on her long nipples. When erect they were the thickness of a cigarette and grew to an inch in length. She walked over to her next door neighbour and asked him to remove her shorts.

Amber, looked towards her teacher and caught both his hands and placed them on her puffy nipples. The teacher could not stop at that and immediately put his mouth over a puffy and started to suck on it long and hard. Amber groaned and slid her hand onto the rod that was growing between the teacher's legs. She felt his warm cock and ringed her thumb and fore-finger around its girth. She began to stroke long and hard, from the bottom of his cock's shaft to just under his pulsing knob. When she stroked down, the eye of the knob opened, as if to say something. A reverse stroke snapped its pink mouth shut.

Amber's puffy's were hot and bruised. She just loved them being sucked. She looked over at Vicky who was being humped from behind by the Mayor. Her big melons flopped forwards and back in rhythm with the Mayor's thrusts. A few other men from the village gathered around whilst jerking off. A couple of younger men that had been invited and who were new to the experience, shot their load after a few strokes. Squirts of jizm started to flow from a few of the cocks gathered around Vicky. Vicky loved the slight. Being pumped from behind buy the Mayor, while she watched all these other village guys jerk-off and cum around her.

Amber wanted to fuck. She could feel a moist patch between her legs. She asked her teacher to take off her shorts, and within seconds she was out of them and free. She could smell the sweet pussy essence rising from under her flat stomach. Amber slid her hand down between her legs and felt sticky warm cream matting her fine pubes. Her clit was firm and she flicked it hard with her thumb as she removed her hand. The teacher noticed and slid his hand over her mound in between her pussy lips. He gently inserted one finger into her cunt and with it still in there motioned that they walk to the lawn. Amber, whilst still jerking his cock, walked slowly with him. She could feel his finger deep in her cunt and felt it getting wet and slippery between her legs.

When they reached the lawn, Amber dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She still jerked his cock with her thumb and fore-finger, and now focussed on his knob with her mouth and tongue. It was a thick short cock with a very large knob. She flicked the eye of his knob back and forth, back and forth, over and over, swirling her tongue around and around and sucking and gently biting on his knob.

Then she started to feel it pulse. It started to throb big and small, until he groaned loudly. Those people that had gathered around them, started to cheer and chant – 'cum, cum, cum...'

The teacher's eyes rolled back in his head, he yelled out as if in pain as he shot his load into Amber's mouth. So much cum exploded that Amber had to let a huge amount of cum drool out of her mouth and over her tits. Amber just kept stroking and stroking the teacher until his bruised balls were dry.

The teacher collapsed back on the lawn. Amber dropped her head down and stuck her butt into the air. 'Hey Jimmy, come and fill me up,' she said to the local policeman she had always liked. The Policeman came over – cock hard and veined – and slid his two fingers into Amber's pussy and collected as much juice he could. He smeared it over his cock. He then knelt behind Amber, purposely parted her pick pussy lips, and pushed his member in and out, in and out, faster and faster, until he came. She felt his cock spazm and a squirt of warmness as his cum filled her up.

The Policeman withdrew and staggered away.

Amber looked over at her older brother, and said, 'OK Bobby – you've always wanted it and today is the only day you're ever gunna get it – so get your cock over here and into me.' Bobby smiled and didn't need any encouragement. His cock was long and thin. He had a smaller knob than the teacher and more pointed. Amber rolled over onto her back, grasped her hands under each thigh and pulled her legs apart as far as they would go. Bobby looked at Amber's pink oozing pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and hot. A glistening stream of cum ran from her honey-pot opening.

Bobby sank his cock into Amber's cunt quickly and said nothing as he grunted his way quickly to orgasm. He pulled his cock out and it dripped cum onto the ground. Amber inserted two fingers into her wet cunt and flicked some cum out of her onto her thighs.

Everyone was startled when the large bell sounded. It was five o-clock. The end of proceedings. Time to get dressed and return to the village. The only rule that all attendees agreed to and left with was never to mention the secret to anyone.