The Secret of Fellmouth Bay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where have you been?" she whispered, part of her wanted to prolong this.

'Imprisoned,' he said, his hands moved down slowly to the buttons of her work shirt.

"Entombed. They could not kill me so they found a way to imprison me." His long fingers began to undo the buttons, maddeningly slowly. "They forgot about me, but I have not forgotten them." A cold anger edged its may into his voice.

Helen shook her head 'Not forgotten,' she whispered breathlessly, loving the movements of his fingers, the thrill of slowly being exposed, "not spoken about. A secret. But there were signs, rumours'

"Rumours that brought you here?' he asked, his hands intent on their task, slowly revealing her.

'Yes' she gasped.

"Rumours that brought you to me?" Her shirt was unbuttoned to the naval, revealing a glimpse of her black lace bra. She couldn't answer due to the feelings he was awakening in her with his hands, his eyes and his voice. She could only nod her head. He smiled, and it was not a gentle smile, but a cruel, hungry, triumphant grin. "There were women like you before. There were always women like you. So eager for my attention. It's pleasing to see such things continue. I hope it's everything you..." He opened her shirt and, for the first time, revealed the designs on her skin and his voice appeared to fail him. She had felt a moment of irritation at his arrogance but this was forgotten when she saw his reaction to her body.

She felt his gaze travel over the curving thorny branches across her chest almost as a physical caress and, for the first time, she noticed the prominent bulge pressing against the filthy material of his ruined trousers. She suddenly realised that this was not all one-way. He desired her, maybe even as much as she wanted him. Maybe more. This simple fact was enough to embolden her. Sure, this situation was different to from anything she had experienced before, but maybe it wasn't that different. She felt the urge to reach out, to touch the obvious signs of the man's arousal. Instead, she found the courage to turn her back on the vampire and slowly, even teasingly, she lowered her shirt: an artist drawing back the curtain to reveal her masterpiece.

As the soft material traveled past her shoulder blades she heard him draw in a sharp intake of breath. She let the shirt pool at her feet. She was surprised at his first response, which was to quietly laugh.

"A Hawthorne tree, how apt, how exquisite!" He breathed. She felt fingers, soft as a fall of snow, trace the outline of the tree arching its way across her back. She opened the front clasp of her bra, letting the delicate garment fall to the floor. She was trembling as she felt his fingers trace the spread of branches across her bare skin. For the first time the vampire seemed unsure. Usually, his control was total, and yet here, with this woman, the sense of power felt more balanced. "What are you," he breathed, "some kind of pagan savage?"

She looked back over her naked shoulder, confidently meeting his gaze, even defiantly, despite the surging current of emotions coursing through her. His eyes shone with an unnatural hunger, gleaming faintly in the dim light of the room. Before she knew what she was doing, Helen leaned back, pressing into him. "Yes," she whispered, "that's precisely what I am." And then, parting her lips, she used her tongue to slowly taste her friend's blood on the vampires lips. It tasted faintly metallic and salty, but not unpleasant.

If he was was taken aback by her forwardness he didn't show it, but the hungry fire behind his eyes seemed to flare up, and his lips pulled back to reveal those sharp, white teeth. She felt his hand on the back of her head, taking a fistful of her hair.

"Maybe I was wrong," he said, and the former weakness in his voice appeared to have gone,

"I don't believe I have ever met anyone quite like you." His grip on her hair tightened and, her breath caught, but she did not protest. He could smell her arousal, her need, but it was nothing compared to his own.

"What do you want?" he whispered, his mouth so close to hers she felt his breath on her lips.

"I want you . . . " She lowered her eyes, for a moment looking uncertain, before raising them again. "To stop being so fucking polite." This seemed to break through his air of cool authority and even seemed to shock him. "I'm not fragile,"she added. "I won't break!"

The hand in her hair tightened again, and a fresh fierceness flared up in his face. "We'll see." He growled and bent his head down to her.

She closed her eyes, fighting back the momentary surge of panic, of doubt. But, instead of feeling the expected sting on her neck, she felt his mouth press hard against her mouth and she found herself melting into a warm passionate kiss. She felt his tongue demand access to her lips and she gladly parted them. Again, she tasted Lucy's blood on his breath, the warm, heady flavour mixed with salt

His hands encircled her waist, pulling her sharply against him. His body felt firm and unyielding against her, and she felt his cock, hard and huge, press against the small of her back.

"Don't you want my blood?' she gasped as he began to plant feather kisses on her face and neck

"Yes,' he whispered, 'and I intend to take it, take it all, but I have other hungers that need to be fed. We still have many hours until the dawn and I do not want to waste a single minute of the night.'

She moaned her assent, and once again he took possession of her mouth in a powerful, deep kiss. His hands traveled up her stomach, taking hold of her breasts, squeezing. His cool lips began to explore the bare skin of her back. She braced herself against the door in front of her, not trusting her shaking legs to hold her weight as she felt his tongue trace the paths of branches across her skin. She bit her lip as his tongue dipped in to taste the hollow at the base of her spine.

He pulled her work trousers down, along with her pale panties, now darkened along with the blonde hair at her groin, with arousal. Again his hands circled her, brushing against her flat belly, then lower until one palm pressed against the wet curls of hair between her legs. She felt his lips on one cheek of her bottom, then the other, the cool air of his breath felt like a cold mountain stream against the wet heat of her cunt.

She stepped out of her trousers, kicking them to one side and noting, with some amusement, that he didn't seem interested in relieving her of the thigh high black leather boots she still wore.

As he slowly straightened up, his hands traveled the length of her body, again cupping her breasts and squeezing. Impatient with being the passive recipient of attention, she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close to again taste the inside of his mouth. Their need and hunger was indivisible.

Breaking the kiss, he gazed down at her delicious body. The sexiness of this image seemed to prove to much for him. His head darted down and began to kiss and suck her nipple, seizing it between two teeth so tightly that she threw her head back and groaned in passion.

The sensations of pain and pleasure had short circuited and she no longer knew where one ended and the other began. She only knew she wanted more, wanted it all. Her pussy was on fire and she pushed all thoughts of feeding this monster to the back of her head, now all she wanted was to be possessed by him in another way. To feel his tongue in her mouth and pussy, to feel his cock inside her.

She reached down and began to massage his cock through the faded material of his trousers, eliciting a moan from the vampire who was in the process of moving his attention to her other breast, the waiting nipple already erect and straining in anticipation. He seemed to be taking care not to break the skin, as if he knew this would send him over the edge, leaving him no choice but to drain this delicious woman even before the fun had started. She found this sense of him holding back maddening, even though she had no desire to end this encounter quickly.

She felt his cock pressing into her hand, thick, long and hard. She squeezed through the material, wanting to send a signal that she wasn't made of china. And yet, if anything his movements seemed to be more gentle now. As if he was intent on savouring the taste and texture of her skin. She leaned back against the door as he slowly made his way down her body. She tensed and breathed in, expanding? her stomach as he made patterns with his tongue around the soft, smooth skin of her navel.

Then his kisses went lower, tracing the outline of her hipbone until she again felt his breath on the lips of her sex, invading her. When he leaned in to taste the wet parting between her legs, she almost lost control. Her trembling feet could no longer bear the strain and they buckled. He caught her as she fell, and laid her out on the rug. He gazed at Helen then, his eyes roaming freely over her body and it was his turn to catch his breath.

'Hurry,' she whispered

She again felt his breath between her legs and, sighing, she arched her back, spreading her legs to allow his access. His tongue flickered against the inside of her thigh, teasing her, causing her to cry out in frustration and desire until, at long last she felt his open mouth press against her, his tongue parting her swollen lips to delve deep into the creamy, warm folds. She felt herself losing control as his tongue found her clit, circling it with slow strong movements, alternating between that and plunging his tongue deeply into her.

The orgasm, when it came, was of a violence she had never known, crashing through her body like an unstoppable tidal wave. Her hot, sweaty body thrashed about on the floor, her hands clawed at the rug and she cried out into the night. It was a sound that she barely recognised as her own, the sound of a woman giving herself up to complete abandon.

Then he was on her, his mouth on hers and she tasted herself mixed with the blood of Lucy on his lips and tongue as he again took possession of her mouth. She felt his cock, rigid and huge press against her . She was wet and ready and only had time to whisper a breathless 'Yes!' before he took her, pressing his length into her, filling her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and returned his kisses with a wild passion she had never known or believed herself capable of. He withdrew almost his full length, and thrust into her again.

Every nerve ending in her body was on fire and she moaned into his mouth, pushing her own tongue through his lips, cutting them on his sharp teeth, filling his mouth with the taste of her blood. This seemed to raise up the demon in him. His thrusts became more violent, an aggression she met with a force of her own as he pushed her back toward ecstasy again and again until she could feel another orgasm cresting within her. To stifle a scream, she bit down deeply into his shoulder, for the first time tasting his blood.

With a growl of surprise and pain he withdrew from her, his expression one of fury and lust. Using his strength for the first time, he flipped Helen over onto her stomach, grabbing her hips, he pulled her up and towards him. Disoriented, it took her a moment to realise what his intention was as he positioned himself. She felt the head of his cock brush against her buttocks, her anus. A fresh burst of nervous excitement flared through her. His hands gripped hard on her hips, leaving her trapped.

"Yes," she groaned, her voice hoarse, "I want it hard!" She wasn't going to beg him; she was never going to beg him, but her passion matched his. She arched her body, the sprawling branches on her naked back appeared to move in a high wind. "Do it!"

He thrust hard into her. She lifted herself on her arms, pushing back against him as he filled her, stretched her, possessed her. There was pain, but she quickly discounted it. Reaching between her legs she sought out her clit, moaning in pleasure as he pierced her from behind, again and again.

Once more his hand took hold of her hair and she was pulled sharply backwards so that she was upright, on her knees and pressed against his chest as he continued to thrust into her. Her head was tilted to one side and she was conscious of his breath, coming in short gasps that she could feel on the back of her neck. She reached behind her, holding onto the back of his neck and pulling him close as she succumbed once more to pleasure.

At the same time, the vampire threw his head back and issued a cry that seemed to shake the building. He came, filling her with what felt like liquid ice, chilling her even as it pushed her further and higher into ecstasy until it seemed to her that she lost consciousness for a few moments.

Even as she was lost in her own passion, she knew he was not finished, knew that there was only one more part she had to play. She felt her head pulled even further to one side even as he continued to empty himself into her. Her breathing was coming in short gasps as she pulled him down towards her. As his head fell, he opened his mouth and she had one last glimpse of his teeth gleaming in the light before she closed her eyes and surrendered. Although she had vowed to voice no protest she still cried out as his teeth cut deep into her taut neck.

The pain was more that she had expected, and the ecstasy was more than she could bear.

She screamed as he took her, a wild howl of release. She felt him grow hard again inside her so that she was doubly impaled, doubly helpless. He continued to hold her as he fed, her wordless cries, mixed with the soft wet sounds of the vampire feeding was all that could be heard in the room. Her last coherent thought was an absurd one: as the strength left her body she thought to herself that this would make an amazing opening chapter to her book. Her groans built up to another, exhausted crescendo before slowly dying away and the only noise left was the vampire draining the last drop of blood from her still, pale body, which he lowered carefully onto the rug.

When he had finished, he rose to his feet and stretched luxuriously, feeling the strength returning. He stood, naked in the the room, feeling the flow of air across his skin. He had been almost a century without freedom, it was time to make up for that: it was time to take revenge on the town responsible. Tonight had been a good start. He gazed down at the two women, particularly at the blonde woman. There had been something there, something different. He hoped she would return. There was so much about her that intrigued.

He strode over to the window and looked out at the black sea stretching out to the horizon. He knew that a different world lay in wait for him. He looked forward to meeting it.

Behind him, on the sofa, Lucy stirred into wakefulness; her eyes gleaming ungodly in the dim light. Her pale skin ethereal. His passion was not yet abated, and he felt his cock stiffen again as he moved towards the younger woman, who rose from the sofa to greet him.

Shortly before dawn, they were joined by Helen.

Part 5

Above the town, the Blackfell house stood as silent sentinel, awaiting the dawn. Below the house, the town was awakening, lights flickering on in bedrooms and solitary cars could be seen beginning their early morning journeys. Birdsong could be heard throughout the town, except on Hob's Hill which had always been a stranger to the cry of seagulls. The single standing wall stood dark against the brightening sky. At it's base the ground shone with dew among the wreckage of a family long since thought destroyed. Nothing moved. Then, the earth shifted, bulged and slender fingers appeared, reaching up into the air.

To be continued...

Writers note. Back in 2003 I submitted my first story to this site. It was a fairly rushed affair, essentially a fantasy poured out onto paper. Some people were kind enough to comment on it and suggested it may act as the start of something. What you have here is the re-written, expanded story which I hope will be the start of something interesting. I would also like to thank an old romantic, whose kind words got me writing again. I hope you read, and enjoy. As always, votes and comments (positive and negative) are eagerly accepted. Please let me know what you think, and hopefully I will see you again for the next part. Thanks for reading. CC.