The Secret Of My Assistant

Story Info
Boss hires a PA, not knowing of what lies ahead.
2.5k words
3.76
47.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea... How little did I notice, or even comprehend if this could be true.

Let me fill you in a little... before you all get confused. My name is David, David Borthwick. I am 43, and I am the Department Manager for quite a well known Networking Department, I won't go into which one.

Work lately had become a slight strain on both me and on my married life. My wife, Gloria, is 41, and very work minded, she does not give anything else the time of day. She hardly sits and talks with me, eats with me, or even spends time with our two kids anymore. Her job is her life; she is a PA to one of the countries leading Technical Managers.

I decided that I needed some help, and taking on board what Gloria does, and how much she handles, I thought that getting a PA of my own may take some of the stress of work away, at least.

I interviewed about 4-5 different applicants, all Girls in their mid-twenties. Oh, another thing I must share with you all... I like younger girls, younger than my wife anyway... when we met and she was 24, she was stunning.... her youth had stayed with her and her body was sensational. Since she has aged, and her appearance has become stricter, and sterner... My attentions have been looking elsewhere. I often frequent an Erotic Chat site, and have what they call "Cyber Sex", from the comfort of my own office. From there, I can be whoever I want to be, with whomever.

Ahh, I digress... now, the girl I hired as my new PA, my very own personal assistant, I felt so big headed, showing her around my office, she was obviously impressed at the importance my job carries.

After a brief introduction of duties she must follow, I invited her to an informal chat over lunch.

She was very cute, I must say, with long brunette hair, a nice Jacket and Skirt combo, black, hugging around her tight little figure... I could see a glimpse of cleavage too, which made my mind wander.

"So, I like to think as we are going to be working so close together, things should be a little more informal, please, call me Dave"

"Ok Sir, anything you wish, Dave it is, and if we are to be informal, please call me Ashlyn"

Ashlyn, her name stuck in my head at that very moment....

After a very tentative couple of weeks, Ashlyn began to get settled in her duties... and all in all, she was a godsend to me. Her duties spanned far beyond any that I had given her... She went so far as to even fetch me breakfast and coffee in the morning... not what I has asked for, but very appreciated!

My workload had become much more manageable, and Ashlyn was starting to shine brighter and brighter everyday. I even found time to chat on my Erotic Chat site.

Some of the women I have met are crazy; a lot of them like to play the role of a young girl, who is taken by an older man.... something that I really liked the idea of Role-playing with my fellow chatters. One time, there was someone who asked me to act as her daddy... this was rather strange, as I have Two daughters, 12 and 10, and felt a little uncomfortable if one of them were to pop into my mind during the role-play session. I continued with the older man role, as I was, after all, 43, a fair age.

Through scanning members, I did come across many girls who genuinely did want an older man in their lives, for them to take them, to fuck them... very exciting prospects for me, I can tell you. When all of a sudden, I came across a profile which read "Ashlyn, 24"... hmm surely not, I thought to myself, while reading over her profile. The height, hair colour and boob size matched her, as far as I could tell anyway... but it was at the bottom of the profile which startled me the most. "I want an older married man"... this cannot be her... I had to find out.

One evening, I was staying late at the office, and I asked Ashlyn if she could to, just in case anything urgent was needed. I gave her free time to go on the internet, make coffee, whatever she wanted to do, but just be on alert. I signed into my Chat Page... and "ASHLYN24" was online... Excellent, this was my perfect chance to see if this was her. I could see my PA who was sat just outside my door, and I watched her reactions as I typed... "You looking for a big stud?"

I waited, when I received "Yeah Hun, wanna fuck me?"... I looked up; Ashlyn was smiling, legs crossed.

"How do you like it baby?" I asked...

"Would you pretend to be my boss? I'm his PA, and I want his thick cock right now"

Astonishing... I looked over once again, and Ashlyn was reaching her hand into her blouse.

"Ill do anything you want with me baby... ill be your big stud of a boss", I was no longer watching the screen, just Ashlyn.

"I want your thick member, please, I want it inside me"

"Ill give it to you, Ill open those wet pussy lips of yours and slide my thick cock right deep into you, you little slut"... My mind was going places that I never thought it could!

I stared over at Ashlyn, she could see me, I was sure, but I knew she wanted ME... she was asking me to pretend to be me! Her hand was deep in her blouse, feeling away at her nipples, I could see them; they were so pert, erect, wanting to be sucked.

"Your boss wants you in his office right now" I typed... trying to get more of a reaction from her

"Fuck me boss, let me call you boss, I'm your little fuckslut, do me anyway you want me"

She wants to call me boss... none of the friendly first name term rubbish I had tried to play about with... she wanted a man with authority.

"Get on my cock, whore, slide it deep inside you, feel all my girth and inches take you deep"... my hand had already reached inside my trousers, rubbing on my stiff dick.

"Fuck me deep, I want your cum inside me"

Ashlyn, I could see her getting hot, she removed her jacket, and after looking around, opened her legs slightly, and reached down... She was going to play with her pussy for me... All for me

"Fuck me hard, I'm your PA; tell me how much of a slut I am"

"You are my little slut; you will do anything for me... Whatever I please, when ever I please"

"Yes Boss, just screw me good"

"I'm fucking you so hard now, thrusting deep into you, my balls are swelling and smacking your ass" It was true, my balls were swelling. Ashlyn was starting to arch her back, her eyes closing...

"Oh god boss, I'm gonna cum, I want your cum inside me.... ooooooohhhhhhhh"

Ashlyn suddenly yelped, not very loud, but loud enough for me to be startled and stop playing with my cock... I logged off quickly, and went over to Ashlyn; know knowing her secret about me.

"What's wrong, Ashlyn? Are you ok?"

"Errrr, yes Boss, I mean, Dav...."

I pressed my fingers to her lips... "Call me Boss; you love it that way, don't you?"

Ashlyn looked puzzled, perhaps wondering how the hell I knew.

She stood up, gathered her things and headed towards the door. "Ill see you tomorrow, I there anything you would like before I go?" I looked up at the clock; it was the end of our overtime.

"No, you go home Ashlyn" "And fuck yourself good" I whispered to myself.

The next morning, after getting the kids off to their grandparents for the weekend, Gloria kindly told me that she was to be away with her boss for the whole weekend... hmmm, I knew something was going on between them deep down, and honestly, I didn't care. With thoughts of Ashlyn flooding my head, especially during my shower time masturbation session, I was happy for her to have someone who she can fuck, not boss around.

Upon my arrival at work, I was greeted with a very unsure expression. I just smiled politely and greeted her good morning.

Through the day, I could see she was restless, fidgety... I had to make her feel at ease.

"Ashlyn, would you come into my office please?"

She sat, with her legs closed firm in front of her; the way she was sitting I could tell that she was really uneasy.

"Now, I noticed yesterday you looked a bit flustered, confused even"

"I'm not quite sure what you are getting at Dave..."

"Please, call me boss, I know you now prefer to call me that, to want me give you stern instructions...." I got up and walked behind her, leaning down so I could whisper to her.

"That was me yesterday.... And I now know it was you too... Ashlyn24"

She just sat there, frozen on the spot, until my hand took hers...

"It's ok, I'm happy, my wife neglects me, and you are one of the most beautiful girls I have even had the pleasure of meeting in my life"

"We're work colleagues, we can't..." Ashlyn was blushing at the sentiments, but anxious at the revelation.

"Would you please come to mine tonight, let me make you dinner, we can talk; let me get to know you"

"Only if you are sure... Boss" Her mouth curved up into the cheesiest of grins... I knew that this was my chance...

After a day of glancing over at each other and flirting at work, Ashlyn was good to her word, and joined me on the journey home to have dinner with me. I was going to cook some very ambitious food for her, maybe it would impress her even more than just being her boss, and maybe I could become her lover?? My mind was going a bit muddled.

"Wow, your house is huge" she said, gazing as we got to my driveway.

"Yeah, it's not bad, I like the house"

I held her hand as I lead her inside... the empty house feeling eerie as it echoed...

"Kiss me boss, push me against the wall and take me here" Ashlyn couldn't hold her self. The door was barely closed and she was grabbing my head to kiss me... I couldn't hold back either.

I put my arms around her tight little body, as we kissed with such intensity, such lust, we didn't even need to speak to each other to know what we wanted. It was pure wanting, of each other's bodies. I managed to remove her coat and mine, and then she began to remove my tie, my shirt, and bent down before me.

"Let me suck that bulging cock for you Boss, please I want it."

I nodded as she ripped out my belt, and pulled down my trousers so fast, I didn't even notice until I could see her head bobbing onto my cock. She was good, a perfect little cocksucker. Lapping away at the tip, circling her tongue round it, running up and down the shaft, before gagging on the thickness of it. Her spit was dribbling from her mouth all down my dick.

She stood and began to undress, revealing she had a corset style Basque, with matching suspenders and knickers.

"I wore this for you today, just incase you were going to spy on my again"

She knew that I was watching her last night, the cheeky little sexpot... She did look stunning, perfect round bum separated by a black thong. Her breasts were heaving from the Basque. Lovely long legs, long brown hair, darting blue eyes.

I walked towards her, and lifted her into my arms. She looked as though she enjoyed the fact that a guy almost twice her age could life her. I carried Ashlyn up stairs, where I lay her down onto my bed. The same bed I have been forced to sleep in almost alone all the way through my marriage.

"Do you want me boss? You want my sexy body? Please take me, take me as you little slut"

"I want you so much... Ill do anything you want me to"

"Eat my pussy for me boss, please, I want to you taste me"

I Slipped of her knickers, already soaking wet, and licked away at her throbbing clit, it was so tender, and her pussy so moist. My tongue darting up and down in-between her lips, making her buck and beg for more... I got faster, introducing a finger to enter her pussy. Her legs began to shake, and already she was reaching her first orgasm.

"Oh god Boss, I'm cumming, lick me, taste me, I want to cum into your mouth"

And she did, floods of her juices entered my mouth, all with the sweetest taste I could have imagined.

Ashlyn coiled up and back for a second, letting the orgasm run through her, then sat up. She removed the rest of her Lingerie, bar her stockings, and slowly pushed me down onto the bed.

Without saying a word, she opened her pussy lips and slid my cock deep into her. She flinched at the initial entrance, but soon we were both well lubed, and she began to slide up and down onto my cock.

My hands grabbed her waist tightly, bouncing her up and down a little faster, feeling my cock stretching her walls inside, she was so tight.

"Ohhhh mmmm, yeah, give that cock to me Boss, I want your cum"

I got faster and faster, literally lifting her off and onto me with an immense pace... My balls were tightening...

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucucuucccuuuuckkk" we both screamed in unison. My dick spurted out load after load into Ashlyn's womb, her cum mixing with it and spilling out of her.

We both lay onto the bed, in each other's arms, smiling at one another.

So... I guess you are wondering how this story ends... well, It doesn't, at least not yet.

I left my job, my wife, my house, and took custody of my kids to go and live in a more modest, decent area of town. I always hated being the big shot, with the big house, fast car... I just wanted a simple life. I got a job at a local Library, and it suits me fine, I couldn't be happier.

As for Ashlyn... well, I gave her a decent Pay package just before I left, and we did see each other for a fair few years... but she wanted a career, so she had to go. There were no bad feelings between us, and we still speak to each other from time to time, on a little chat site that we both know about.